Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Hugo’s charka training with lord loss  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hugo’s charka training with lord loss

Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:05 pm
He looks at him, why do you risk so much for me?" he Fallows Hugo smiling "ok it is a beautiful evening and i love looking at the sky" would you tell me about yourself?
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Hugo’s charka training with lord loss  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hugo’s charka training with lord loss

Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:28 pm
"Becuase you are my friend for life buddy i will do anythign for a friend. You are a true friend to me I also like to look at the blue sky and the night time sky with shining stars. I am from the hidden leaf village.We train to procet people in need. Do you love the smell of the roses don't they smell nice. Every once in a while i go train by myself and my big brother stays by himself. I like to train to get stronger and push my self to the max limt. Think we will become stronger than anyone in our two villages that way we can make it to the kages lvls don't you think so too?" hugo said to the nice looking Man. hugo asked the man something.What are you doing far way from the sand village your family might be missing you. I think you shud be heading home a month or two that way we can train together as the sets down for the day. Do you want to train more with me tomrrow that way we could get a lot more stronger together." hugo asked the man with a smile.
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen

Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:52 pm
Eigi stopped and stared at the ground “I once had a family that cared about me and friends that were nice to me, but then they all got ripped from me.” He looks up at Hugo straight faced but bleary eyed “You have shown me what I desire most and I will protect you no matter what. I will become stronger and better at everything and all my enemies will pay for what they did.” He composes himself focusing more intently on his footing jumps toward Hugo but instead of landing where Hugo was he jumped higher than he ever had before falling and landing Behind Hugo. “I love the smell of roses, and would love to spend time with you my dear friend. Let’s go, focus more chakra into your feet so we can train on our way.”
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:58 pm
" thank you very much. you are my friend for life. I love you no matetr what you say but alirhgt let's do thing k.Hugo puts some charka into his feet and says " i am all ready to train with the perole i like to train with.
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen

Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:07 pm
Eigi starts to blush, "Alright lets get moving." he starts jumping from tree to tree weaving between thick branches covered with leaves. his speed increases faster then he thought he could sprint and it was not fatiging him as much as running did. He went faster and faster untill everything started to become a blur. but yet still behind Hugo. "how is he so fast?"
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:08 pm
"Eigi really I could carry the heavy bag for you if you need me too carry it. I know he is very fast look at his speed it is even faster than the wind. Today looks very nice outside. I wonder if we would meet any new people I think it would be great to keep training with you. Lets keep training that way we can keep up with that young tall man." hugo said with a smile than said " i am ready to start hevay charka training how about you Eigi ready to start charka training to get much fasdter than everyone eles in the world. Hugo said with a smile.
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen

Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:31 am
Eiji, said "It is fine, it is ok i promise." He looks at Hugo wondering what kind of training he has planned? "what kind of training do you have in mind? what is this? he looks up in the trees seeing the tops of the trees bruning. He stops concentrating focusing on the flames. He gathers his chakra and links it to each flame concentrating more so he starts lifting it from the tips and joining it together on a single tree consuming it in flames he looks tward Hugo asking "what do you think this one should be named?"
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:17 pm
" I think that flame shuld be named flame. We are doing charka training becuase we need to keep on training till we get to page 4 or 6 that way we can be done training." Hugo looks at Eiji with a smile and said " I can't belive I surrend my scorll My team is a noob team somday i am going to become the greatest hokage the leaf village ever seen." hugo said with a smile.
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen

Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:27 pm
Eiji looks at Hugo "flame sounds like a good name." he started grinning. "well lets start. what would you like to do first? He steps back from Hugo.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:44 pm
" ok lets start chakra training. I ready to start training Eiji We can never give up because I am always with you K. Are you ready to become a lot stornger with me. Maybe lost can give us tips after we are done with alot of charka training." hugo said with a big happy smile than jumped onto the long tree branch with lots of green leaves.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum