Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 10:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 9:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 9:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 9:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 9:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 9:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 9:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 8:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 8:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 7:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Hugo’s charka training with lord loss  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hugo’s charka training with lord loss

Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:53 pm
Eiji Jumped to a tree that had a dark green bark and had a musty smell. he went tword a branch shrouded by thousands of leaves. falling into it but landing firmly on the branch fealing the twigs and leaves scratching his skin making it itchy and iritated. looking down he sees the forest floor with rays of light beaming about every 10 feet. he looks over at hugo. he concentrates his chakra forming a flame around his hand he jumps to the next tree closer to Hugo punching the trunk sending bark flying but doing nothing else. he keeps doing this jumping from tree to tree. concentrating more and more. "Hey hugo try this. it's fun" he starts laughing.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Hugo’s charka training with lord loss  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hugo’s charka training with lord loss

Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:04 pm
" Ok it's looks fun let me try it. I think i can try to clim the tree with me feet up to the top branch. Can you plz put the brown bag on the ground that way it won't be so heavy. I really don't want you fall and hurt your self. I think we can train till we both get tired out." hugo said to Eigi and said " How much trainign do you think we will get done with today? I think we will get alot done if we work together. " hugo said looking at Eigi and trying to foucus the charka into his souls of his feet. Hugo turned around and watched the tree leaves fall down on the ground.
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen

Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:10 pm
"ok" Eiji jumps down from the tree focusing his chakra to his feet lessoning the impact, he places his bag against one of the trees. he jumps and runs back up to where he was. he looks at Hugo with a wondering look. "may i ask what you specialize in?" he looks at the tree in front of him and slices a gouge into it with his hand. he looks at the tree he just gouged "woa did you see that?"
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:42 pm
Hugo looked at Eigi and said " I am goign to train so much harder with you no matter what happends. I will even get you into the hidden leaf village that way I can shop you the hokage heads that are wonderful.Hey lets get back to busniess. It's a great day of the hidden leaf village I love the sound of the villagers say hi to each other." Hugo said with a smile. Hugo turned around put his head band on and said to himself" I can do anything i put my mind to it. Hugo said with a smile.
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen

Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:24 pm
Eiji looks at hugo "you mean it? i can go to the leaf village? what all places are there in your village?" he wonders to himself "um what will everyone think of me..." he asks will you tell me what your specialty is? what do you do the best?"
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:11 pm
"i sepicalzied in taijice hand to hand combat. Yes I do mean it you will like the hokage's faces on the rocks. I will even show you the hidden leaf village forest.I am really good at byakugan. I am part of the hyuuga clan now lets get back to training." hugo said with a smile. looked at Eigi and said" Eigi I promise I will get you into that village to see the hokage faces. I really like the 4th hokage face his name is minto uzimake. He was a very strong guy he was naruto's father who maybe someday he will be the next hokage. Hugo said with a smile hugo turned around and put his headband on his forehead and said " I will be the next hokage. Hugo said with a bright happy smile.
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen

Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:23 pm
Eiji Looked bewildered and started to train again focusing his chakra releasing it at different times making it more distructive. "you would be a good hokage and will help many. I am glad to train with someone so skilled." he looked around observing everything around. from the leaves falling and gliding to the ground, to the grass swaying in the breaze.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:27 pm
" thank you very much. I Think you will be a great kazkage someday. I know you are really greta with lots of people and they will thank you very much. I am also glad to be training with such a great new friend that I met you on the frist day of training." Hugo said with a smile while looking at the diffent color leaves hitting the grown also looking at the grass moving in the nice breaze. With his fingertips going throth his long black silky hair.
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen

Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:34 pm
"Thank you my friend would you like to join me?" Eiji said. "you are most kind with words so woven together to form a joyous harmony." He feals the wind licking at his face he sets down and starts to clear his mind calming himself. resting a little while.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:51 pm
" just try your best in training. I will also try my best to get better no matter what we do k? I will join you in training becuase on the insdie I know we got more str than anyone." hugo said with a bright smile. While watching the leaves falling on the ground. Hugo looked at Eigi sitting on the tree branch. Hugo fousced the chakra to his heels and climbed the tree to where Eigi was. Hugo said something Eigi" How was carrying that big heavy bag up here. I wonder how muhc stronger have you have gotten.Are you thinking of somehting" Hugo asked Eigi with a smile. With the breaze thouth Hugo's long black sliky hair.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum