Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 9:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 5:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 4:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 4:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 3:48 pmSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 10:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 9:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 9:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 9:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 9:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Hugo’s charka training with lord loss  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hugo’s charka training with lord loss

Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:08 pm
Eiji looks up at Hugo watching his hair weaving in the wind. "We will both be the strongest and we will help our villages and people will thank us and we will protect them. I am concentrating on clearing my mind by focusing on the wind listening, fealing the shifts predicting where the next leaf will fall. my mind is to full and i am thinking too much." he closes his eyes. focus on everything around you while not being able to see the things around you.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Hugo’s charka training with lord loss  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hugo’s charka training with lord loss

Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:15 pm
" Bykgan I see you Eiji now i have to get better. I must learn to use the power of the wind. When I master my chakra I will become a lot stornger. How wonderful this day is." Hugo said to Eiji."do you see the sun shin coming throuth the forest today. I hope we can keep training till we get to page 6." Hugo said with a smile.
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen

Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:25 pm
Eiji looks over at Hugo It will help you with learning the wind. he looks fealing the sun shining in patches along the branches and the grass. "you are very observant would you show me what you can do with wind after this?
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:39 pm
" wow maybe I can show you move after we get me 201 morwe charka sounds good to you buddy :)" hugo said with a smile then said to Eiji I can't belive we have been training since we were little kids together." Hugo said with a smile. Hugo turned around looked Eiji in the eyes and said " really i coud carry the heavy looking brown bag for you what's in it for really can I try to lift it plz. I can't belive we have been traing for a long time." Hugo said with a smile while looking at the bright colorful leaves falling down from the brown oak tree.
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen

Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:11 pm
Eiji into hugos eyes, "It has been a long time, I never thought i could have such a friend" he looks at his bag pulling it from his shoulder "ok you can carry it" he puts it down on the ground. fealing quite a bit lighter. "it has a lot of stuff from my family i gathered it before i left. there is a picture, a jurnel that was my fauthers, a list of people he was after, and a big scroll that i found under the floor, i have not opened it."
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:48 pm
" thank you this bag is quite heavy. I also got a bag want to carry my bad and I carry yours Eiji? hugo asked Eiji with a quite voice. I ahve a lot of nice stuff in my bag want to know what is in there?" Hugo asked witha smile and watched the leaves keep falling on the grown and then suddenly said " my Head band droped willy ou pick it up for me Eiji. Hugo said with a smile.
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen

Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:04 pm
"ok i will carry yous then" he smiles gently at Hugo and jumps down and pics up his head band jumping back up in the tree. "if you dont mind telling me i have been curious." picks up Hugos bag. "it is heavy"
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:13 pm
" In there is a picutre of my family who died along time ago. My family died in the war 2 years ago. Their is a green blanket with the leaf village symobl on it. Thank for picking up my headband for me." hugo said with a smile and still creating more chakra that way he could put it to the heels of his feet.Hugo look at Eiji with his grey eyes and said " how about we do some good trainign that way we can train a lot mroe and get to our peak of strong. I know if we keep doing this we can keep going till page 11." hugo with a smile.
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen

Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:20 pm
Eiji looked down "i am sorry to hear about your family" he looks up with fire in his eyes "now we are not alone, we have each other" " lets do this he focuses his chakra into his legs and feet concentrating more and more untill he felt as light as a feather. "Alright!! lets do this!!"
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:08 pm
" who cares if my family is here or not at lest I have you to train with. All I care about is you right now. Right now we need ot get stronger in training becuase that way I maybe can make it to jounin or to Hokage if I try very hard. All i want to do is train with you right now. In my backpack is a green blanket with the leaf village symobl on it. A book that way I can read it at night. Also is a place for me to put my leaf village headband in the little pocket. Right now is training time no one can stop us if we train a lot harder than we were doing like 1 month ago. You are my best friend I will try to get you into the leaf village that way I can show you around the big open Leaf village hidden in the leaves." Hugo said and looked at Eiji and started to talk agian. All I want is to train with you no matter hard we train I know we can do this no matter what we try." Hugo said with a small smile then looked at his ninja shoes and said to Eiji" I know we can pass the next exam my friend" Hugo said with a small grin on his face. and foused his charka into the souls of his heels and jumped up into the tall green tree. Hugo ran his fingers thorth his long black silky hair and turn around and put his leaf village handband back on witht a glimps of Eiji in the conner of his eyes.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum