Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 43000

Remnants from the Past Empty Remnants from the Past

Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:34 pm
The University was certainly busier than he remembered, but with Hoshi as a major village, it was bound to happen with time.  Arashi tried to pay no heed to the mass of shinobi taking mission and citizens filing requests for aid.  Instead, he went straight for the most direct route to the Hogokage's office.  He practically flew up the halls until he was right outside the office, and then just waiting there as he was added to the waiting list.  

When it was finally his turn, Arashi walked into the Hogokage's office, and took a seat.  "Sorry to see you on such short notice, but I got an unusual letter sent to me, and I wanted you to have a look first.  Its about possible travel to Suna." he stated, opening up the letter and showing it to Ayato.

Dear Arashi,

I hope this letter finds you well. I heard about the birth of your daughter, and to that I say congratulations. You cannot begin to understand the joy I found about the Tekiatsu clan’s demise being more exaggerated, and that the family found refuge in another land. You don’t know me, but then again most of your family didn’t know about mine. You see, in the ancient times, when the clan was the controlling family in the land of Tornadoes, there were branch families as well. My family was one of those branch families. The main clan thought ours was wiped out during the war between Konoha and Suna, and it nearly was, but what ended up happening was that we were captured by the Land of Air and taken back as prisoners of war. While Suna was eventually satisfied that we weren’t spies for the Land of Fire, they decided to take my family as a spoil of war, even going as far as sealing our clan’s bloodline to make sure we couldn’t escape.

Over the years the animosity between Suna and my family faded, and the seals eventually weakened. But by the time the seal had broken, our family, much like yours in Kumo, had already made ties in our village, and our family remained part of Sunagakure’s shinobi force. We didn’t have access to the family history like your main clan had, so the Kumonikutai was mostly lost to us, and still is. However, our branch family has since developed our own use of our bloodline. The reason why I wanted to bring this up and write to you was because I wanted you to know that while you are the new head of the Tekiatsu Clan, you are not alone. And if you want to learn more about the secrets lost to the Tornadoes, we are willing to meet and let you know that you have more blood spread out here.

Let us know what you decide.

A fellow Tekiatsu

He sat silently as his Kage read, and waited until he was sure it was done.  "There are still some records missing I haven't found yet, so even though I have never heard of them, it doesn't mean they don't exist.  And if they do... we have Tekiatsus in Suna."

(WC: 525)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Remnants from the Past Empty Re: Remnants from the Past

Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:14 pm
In response to Arashi's revelation and the unusual letter, Ayato's brow furrowed with curiosity and concern. He carefully read the contents, absorbing the complex history and the unexpected connection to Suna. As he finished reading, Ayato glanced up, his eyes meeting Arashi's.

"An intriguing development, Arashi," Ayato remarked, his tone measured. The intricacies of the Tekiatsu clan's history and the revelation of a branch family in Suna added a layer of complexity to their legacy. Ayato leaned back in his chair, fingers steepled in thought.

"This letter suggests a shared bloodline and untold history. It opens the door to potential connections and knowledge that might fill in the gaps of what's lost. Smaller world than we might have imagined," Ayato mused, his gaze fixed on the letter.

"I'd advise caution. Tekiatsu clan history has been delicate as far as I remember; Suna's even more, and we should tread carefully. The intentions of this fellow Tekiatsu seem amicable, but we must approach it with a diplomatic touch."

As Ayato considered the implications of the letter, he couldn't help but share another piece of concerning information that had recently come to his attention. "And I feel compelled to share another matter related to that village. Konoha has taken control of Sunagakure, and Gabimaru, a top henchman of Aokidanza, has been granted leadership over the warden. Reports suggest that he is as ruthless and violent as his master," Ayato explained, a tinge of unease coloring his voice.

Revisiting Aokidanza's dark legacy during the Hoshimura Rebellion always stirred complex emotions. Despite his role in securing victory, the impact lingered. Beyond the rebellion, Aokidanza's influence extended as he operated undercover in another village, exploiting conflicts. His calculated schemes unfolded in Konoha, Tanbo, Suna, and Volcano, leaving chaos in their wake. While the Raikage claimed credit for Volcano's fall, Ayato recognized the shadow cast over the chapter and it belonged to a much shorter man.

"With significant shifts in the political landscape of the Land of Wind and the involvement of individuals associated with Aokidanza raising the stakes, any potential interaction with the Tekiatsu branch family in Suna takes on another layer of complexity. We must approach this situation with a keen awareness of the broader political dynamics at play," Ayato cautioned, his eyes fixed on Arashi, awaiting his response to both revelations.

[WC: 392]
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 43000

Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:52 am
Arashi waited patiently as his Kage read the contents of the letter addressed to him. He remained silent, only speaking after Ayato mentioned lost history.

"It is mentioned in the letter, that the land of Tatsumaki was devastated between the war of Konoha and Suna. Our clan always pointed the finger at the Leaf Village for the aggression; they entered the lands first. Honestly, I couldn't tell you how accurate that is, I wouldn't be surprised if Konoha records it as Suna being the aggressors and they came in to 'save' Tatsumaki." he said with a shrug.

He nodded when Ayato mentioned caution. "My thoughts exactly. It could be a trap; it wouldn't be the first one that involved my family. You could say I learned from Akihana how to temper my enthusiasm." he said, with a twinge of sadness. It was true, his adopted mother had to stop him several times when there was word that his family still survived in Kumo; almost all were traps to capture the only living member of the clan with the knowledge of the clan's secrets. After a while he stopped responding to such false hopes. It wasn't until after Aki met with the conqueror of Kumo itself that there were no further attempts to trap the young Tekiatsu child.

Of course, that didn't really compare to the current situation. Especially after he was told something that he had been so out of the loop that he hadn't known about. Konoha. In Suna. Conquered.

"The more things change, the more they stay the same." he answered cooly, with a sigh. "I guess I really have been out of the know. It would figure that a trip down ancient history would still involve all players today..." he said, shaking his head.

"Tell me this... how does this Gabimaru compare to Youka's reign over Kumogakure?"

(WC: 310)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:07 pm
Ayato listened intently as Arashi recounted the contents of the letter and shared his insights on the history of Tatsumaki. The mention of Konoha's involvement in the devastation of the land brought a somber mood to the conversation, highlighting the complexities of past conflicts and the differing perspectives that shaped them.

"I appreciate your candor, Arashi," Ayato replied, his tone reflective. "Indeed, historical accounts can be subjective, often colored by the biases of those who record them. It's difficult to discern the truth amidst the fog of war and the passage of time."

As Arashi spoke of caution and the lessons learned from Akihana, Ayato couldn't help but feel a pang of sympathy for his friend. The weight of familial history and the scars left by past betrayals were evident in Arashi's words, reminding them of their challenges as shinobi.

"The past has a way of shaping our present," Ayato remarked, his voice tinged with empathy. "And yet, despite the passage of time, some things remain unchanged. Seeing history repeat itself in the present currents is a sobering realization."

When Arashi inquired about Gabimaru and Youka's reign over Kumogakure, Ayato paused, considering his response carefully. The comparison between the two leaders was a weighty matter that had significant implications for the village and its people.

"Gabimaru and Youka are... different in many ways," Ayato began, choosing his words thoughtfully. "Youka's reign was marked by upheaval and strife, a turbulent era for Kumo. Gabimaru, on the other hand, is known for his unwavering determination and strategic prowess, and everyone expects him to enforce in Suna fully. Different leaders, different storms, but both leave us drenched in history's downpour."

And amidst the ever-shifting winds of change, it falls upon them to deftly navigate the turbulent currents and chart a course toward a future bathed in the glow of hope and prosperity.

[WC: 310]
[TWC: 702]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum