Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

My Black Dahlia  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Black Dahlia

Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:57 pm
Sephora had never been called strong and had never had family support like this. Ayato believed in her and gave her a second chance!  Hoshi was going to be her new home. The lightning was off in the distance now, but the promise of more rain still lingered in the air. The smell of rain and exotic flowers hit Sephora's nose. Was this the smell of a new life? It wasn't her; she knew she needed a shower. And new clothes, she looked like she hadn't changed in a very long time. Her clothes were torn and filthy! Not to mention, she was exhausted and hungry.

"I take it that the Hyuugas have a district in Hoshi?" Sephora asked curiously. Would this clan accept her again? Come to think of it, had they ever really accepted her? "Maybe it's always been me, Ayato. I always assumed our clan didn't like me, and I have never been one to keep my opinion of how I felt about them to myself. Except once. I told Tori's ex-boyfriend Haru Hyuuga how I felt, and well, that - that didn't go well." Of course, she tried to kill Tori that night, too! Attacking his girlfriend and insulting their clan is a good way to end up six feet under. Luckily, Tori saved her life, and Haru let her go, not willingly, but regardless, he did it because Tori begged him to.

She had a lot on her mind. Thank goodness she had her family with her now.

WC:258
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 435700

Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:36 pm
As the rain continued to fall, Ayato walked beside Sephora, their footsteps echoing in the damp streets of Hoshigakure. Her words hung in the air, carrying with them a weight that matched the somber atmosphere of the rainy village.

Ayato glanced at his cousin, his Byakugan dormant for the moment, revealing only his calm, thoughtful expression. Her question about the Hyuuga district in Hoshi was valid, and he was eager to provide her with the answers she sought.

"Yes, we do have a district here," Ayato replied gently, his voice a soothing presence amidst the soft patter of rain. "It's a place where many members of our clan reside. Some are quite traditional, while others have adapted to the village's way of life."

He paused for a moment, his eyes focused on the path ahead. "As for your perception of our clan, Sephora, it's not that they don't like you. It's more complicated than that. The Hyuuga have their traditions and their rules. They can be rigid and unforgiving. But that doesn't mean they don't care."

Ayato's gaze shifted to Sephora, his eyes conveying sincerity. "I know you've faced challenges; perhaps we haven't always been there for you as we should. But you're family, and that means something to us. I believe in you, Sephora. You have strength and potential, and Hoshigakure can offer you a fresh start."

The sound of raindrops on leaves and rooftops filled the brief silence that followed. Ayato hoped that his words would comfort his cousin, who had already endured so much in her life.

[WC: 260]
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:30 pm
Sephora almost broke down in tears after the way Ayato made her feel. Maybe her clan would accept her again, and maybe this new chance in life was what she needed! Well, she did have strength; look at what she's been through. Potential? Hmmm, there's always room for growth! Finally, they started seeing houses and hearing the hustle and bustle of shops and people.

"They took me pretty far away, but at least we have made it back. This place is beautiful! " she said, looking around.

" I guess, to be honest, I'm not a traditional Hyuuga. I kinda broke the mold with Dante when we were born," she sighed. "Ayato, will our clan ever accept me? I have broken all traditions and rules." She asked with concern in her voice. She looked around the village. "Who runs this place anyway? I am not up to date on anything in any of the villages. Not like I used to be." Sephora said with a sigh. It wasn't very comfortable, considering she used to be on top of everything and knew so much.

"I guess I have a lot of physical and mental training to work on since I am finally settling down somewhere and changing my ways," she said with a smile. She was looking forward to this since she now had so much support from her family.

And as if on cue, the rain started to come down heavier! The irony is that rain washes away dirt, and Sephy is starting over with a clean slate!

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:51 pm
As they approached the bustling streets of Hoshigakure, Sephora seemed genuinely captivated by the village's beauty. It was a stark contrast to the turmoil she had endured, and Ayato couldn't help but feel a sense of relief that they had made it back to a place that held the promise of a fresh start. Sephora's voice broke the serene atmosphere, her concerns about their clan, the Hyuuga, hanging heavily in the air. She had always been different, a rebel within a traditional family, and she openly acknowledged how she had strayed from the well-trodden path, challenging some of the Hyuuga clan's long-standing traditions.

"Ayato, will our clan ever accept me? I have broken all traditions and rules," she asked, her tone carrying a touch of anxiety. "Ayato, who's in charge here now?" Her gaze swept across the village, her curiosity extending beyond her clan to the village's leadership. Sephora had been away so long that her world knowledge had become outdated.

Before Ayato could respond to her questions, their progress came to an abrupt halt, halted by the vigilant guards stationed at the entrance. These guards wore imposing black armor marked with the emblem of the Yomiyama clan, a symbol of their dedication to protecting the village.

"Halt! State your business and identities," one of the guards commanded, his voice unwavering and stern. His sharp eyes scrutinized Sephora and Ayato, assessing them carefully.

Sephora glanced at Ayato, waiting for him to address the guards' inquiry. However, before Ayato could reveal his identity, the second guard appeared to recognize him. The guard's eyes widened subtly, and he leaned in to whisper something to his comrade.

The first guard's countenance underwent a notable transformation, shifting from sternness to a realization that bordered on awe. He quickly bowed, showing the utmost respect. "My apologies, Hogokage-sama," he declared. "We didn't recognize you at first. You may proceed."

A sense of surprise might have also washed over Sephora, and her eyes would widen as she grasped the situation. The man she had been traveling with, who had come to her rescue and provided unwavering support, was Ayato Hyuuga, the Kage of Hoshigakure.

[WC: 357]
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:57 pm
Right as he was about to answer her questions, the guards suddenly stopped them! Oh shit! Did they find out Sephora had lied about her name? And of all times they find her when she is with her cousin - wait, why were they whisperin- HogoKage! Was he the HogoKage? Ayato? Yeah, she could see that being possible; after all, he was a very good person! Intelligent, kind, and a damn good ninja! But how did she not know this?

"You're a Kage? The HogoKage? Seriously? I mean, I can see you being that…I'm stunned! You just risked so much to save my life…no wonder you took everyone out without any help!" Sephora said, stunned! She was proud of him ... but she just realized she had told the kage everything about her recent past…but if he was a Kage, he was already aware her name was in every bingo book! Pretty high up with a pretty long list…hopefully this won't change anything! But he acted alone to save her, which was a significant risk! She owed him a lot.

"I knew you would be amazing, but Kage never crossed my mind. I must say I am proud of you." Sephora added, smiling at him. She was safe here in this village, thanks to Ayato, and she would not mess up her chance to start a new life!

(WC: 239)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:31 pm
Ayato couldn't help but chuckle at Sephora's surprised reaction. Her words warmed his heart, and he could see genuine pride in her eyes. Moments like these made his duties as a Kage all the more meaningful.

"Well, it is a semi-recent development," he smiled. "But thank you, Sephora. Your kind words mean a lot to me. I'm proud of you, too, for having the strength to start anew."

He placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "As for your past, don't worry too much. Everyone has one, and what we do in the present defines us. Besides, you're family. You've always had a place here in Hoshigakure, and I'll ensure you're safe."

Ayato then gestured toward the village. "Let me show you around and help you get settled. There's a lot to catch up on, and I'm sure you'll find that Hoshigakure has changed since the last time you were here, during the reign of Yasaki's sama." The Sixth ruled during the period of relative peace when the village flourished. However, some criticized Yasaki's leadership as weak when the world was embroiled in conflict, as if Hoshi had surrendered its sharp edge. While he respected the previous Kage deeply, Ayato knew that he had to lead in a way that suited their home's current circumstances and challenges. 

As Ayato and Sephora entered the bustling streets of Hoshigakure, he couldn't help but notice the increased presence of Yomiyama guards patrolling the area. That gave him a tinge of discomfort. Given his family ties to the Yomiyama clan, he knew how their history was deeply rooted in battles and power struggles.  

"It seems my mother's kin is interested in our gates today. I suppose they are just ensuring our security, but it's always unnerving when black-armored guards are on patrol, wouldn't you agree?

[WC: 289]
[TWC: 4,288]

[EXIT]

Word Count Claims:

Fo Natsuki [At full Value]

1750  to B-rank Armament: Hellish Breath
1750 to B-rank World's Fury

70 AP to Creation Rebirth Bonus AP
Creation Rebirth AP: 420/600
Adding AP: 70
New CR AP: 490/600

For Toneri [with 25% max stat discount]
788 to Raijin Spear [788/2062]

Last edited by Ayato Hyuuga on Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:35 pm
Ayato Hyuuga wrote:;
[TWC: 4,288]

[EXIT]

Word Count Claims:

Fo Natsuki [At full Value]

1750  to B-rank Armament: Hellish Breath
1750 to B-rank World's Fury

70 AP to Creation Rebirth Bonus AP
Creation Rebirth AP: 420/600
Adding AP: 70
New CR AP: 490/600

For Toneri [with 25% max stat discount]
788 to Raijin Spear [788/2062]

Approved!
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:15 am
Sephora had always been proud of her cousin, and now, knowing how much things had changed, she was glad to have him around. The increased security patrolling the area was uncomforting given the ast history, no doubt. Still, she completely trusted Ayato and knew he would handle anything that came up, and she would be there if he needed any help.

Hoshi had changed a lot since she was ast there, this was a good thing, new village and fresh start were something she needed. Now, she had to find her twin brother, they had been in the same boat, he had to be here somewhere! However, first, she needed a shower and some new clothes.

Exit

Claiming Hoshi Ninja Status

WC:118
TWC: 2519
13 to chakra
6 to vigor
6 to strength
(Not claiming jutsus at the moment)
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)