Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

My Black Dahlia  Empty My Black Dahlia

Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:05 am
Wh-what happened? She remembered being kidnapped. But they had put something over her mouth and nose and everything vanished.
The rumbling thunder let her know she was alive and this was real! She was extremely sore, but she was still dressed meaning they are just holding her captive! But she's in the middle of the floor in what looks like a warehouse! She tried to sit up but her body is too sore and weak.
At this point Sephora wants to cry and just give up! But, she holds on to that glimmer of hope, hope that she will survive this! Maybe, just maybe this nightmare is almost over.
'I am Sephora Mitzukai Kaguya Hyuuga and I will survive this.' she says to herself, closing her eyes again. The sound of rain hitting the roof gave her hope! she wasn't dead after all, she was alive! Now what the hell do they want with her? She was still tied up and restrained in the weird looking ropes.
Leave it to Sephy to get kidnapped in Hoshi of all places! The land of heaven? Yet she's going through hell. This makes absolutely no sense, this has never happened to her before!
WC: 200
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 435700

My Black Dahlia  Empty Re: My Black Dahlia

Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:04 pm
Ayato Hyuuga, the seventh Hogokage of Hoshigakure, sat at his desk, the weight of his position evident in his eyes. At a young age, he had risen to the prestigious role of village leader, and though he looked youthful, his accomplishments and wisdom spoke volumes about his capabilities. 

His attention was drawn to a half-opened letter on his desk—a news report that distressed his heart. His sister, Natsuki, stood by his side, offering her support and insights. Natsuki's words confirmed his fears, and he knew he couldn't take this situation lightly. Ayato remembered Sephora from their childhood days in Konoha, and despite the passage of time, the bond they shared remained strong. He couldn't stand idly by while she was held hostage, even if it meant walking into a dangerous trap.

"I cannot ignore this," Ayato said his voice firm with determination. Natsuki nodded, understanding her brother's resolve but also concerned for his safety. "I know your heart is in the right place, brother," she said, "but you must be cautious. They expect you to come to her rescue, and they'll be prepared to ambush."

"You're right, Natsuki. I won't walk into their trap blindly," Ayato acknowledged his sister's wisdom, grateful for her concern. He closed his eyes, contemplating the best course of action. "I cannot risk the lives of others for my mission," he said firmly. "This is my responsibility as a leader, and I won't put my fellow ninja in harm's way. Besides, going alone will allow me to move discreetly and catch them off guard."

Ayato's declaration of going alone surprised Natsuki, who was concerned for her brother's safety. She knew he was a skilled and accomplished ninja, but this was a dangerous and uncertain situation."But, Ayato," Natsuki protested, "You're the Hogokage, the leader of our village. Your safety is of utmost importance to Hoshigakure. And Sephy, no offense to her, is an unaffiliated ninja with our family name." She was technically a missing-nin, but not truly. She was a white-haired girl who liked to dress in dark outfits but was nothing like them. He knew rescuing Sephora would be dangerous and challenging, but he couldn't bear the thought of leaving her with heartless criminals. 

Ayato looked at his sister with a mix of determination and sadness. "I know the risks," Ayato replied, his voice unwavering. "But I cannot let Sephy suffer any longer. We've been friends since childhood, and I owe it to her to do everything I can to bring her back safely."  

Seeing the determination in her brother's eyes, Natsuki realized that nothing she said would change his mind. Ayato had always been strong-willed and stubborn, and when he set his mind on something, there was no stopping him.

"Very well," Natsuki sighed, reluctantly accepting her brother's decision. "Just promise me you'll be careful, and if you need any assistance, don't hesitate to call for help."

Ayato nodded, appreciating his sister's concern and support. "I promise," he said, giving her a reassuring smile. With his mind made up, Ayato prepared for his solitary mission. He gathered essential supplies, donned his ninja gear, and quietly slipped out of the Unseen University under darkness and rain.

The storm outside mirrored the turmoil within Ayato's heart. He knew the path ahead would be fraught with danger and uncertainty, but he couldn't let fear deter him. Sephora was counting on him, and he wouldn't let her down. Ayato's determination and sense of duty guided him as he ventured into the unknown. The rain continued to fall, but he pressed on, his heart filled with hope and resolve. The fate of his relative and the village rested on his shoulders, and as the seventh Hogokage, he would face whatever challenges lay ahead to bring Sephora home.

[WC: 687]
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:41 pm
Sephora decided to sit up and not stay down! She smiled her twisted smile as she looked around. The rain poured outside the warehouse as small leaks echoed in the large area.

"You know you aren't up to par regarding kidnapping! I had reasonable accommodations and let my victims have free reign of the place! They couldn't escape; they dared not even try, and I had the place locked up. This place…could use some work!" She laughed as she continued looking around.

" Take this as a critique, so if you live through my kidnapping, you will at least make your next victim comfortable! You get more flies with sugar than vinegar." She added that she was trying to keep herself distracted so she wouldn't panic. "Someone's bound to get sick and die in a place like this; I'm sure there are unknown strains of bacteria everywhere! They die, and you lose your money and credibility! No one pays for dead bodies." She said that as she managed to stand up and sit in a chair nearby, she was still tied up, but that didn't mean she couldn't stand up and move!

She began to wonder if anyone would find her and rescue her, considering she couldn't even fight at the moment. She was weak, but just because she was down doesn't mean she was out.

WC: 230
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:17 pm
The sun began descending in the sky, casting a warm orange glow over the landscape as a young kunoichi lay bound, her eyes darting around. Nefarious abductor had taken them upon entry into the village, and now her fate hung in the balance. A figure clad in dark attire observed the scene among the shadows nearby, their presence concealed by the foliage.

The figure moved with silent purpose, stepping lightly through the underbrush. The leaves barely rustled with each step, a testament to their stealth and experience. A low growl echoed in their throat as they closed in at the seemingly innocent restaurant. The elegant facade of the establishment hid the sinister activities happening within.

The gaze focused on the man in the grey suit, who was the lead abductor and seemed to hold a position of authority within the criminal organization. He noted the man's arrival on a black destrier, displaying his affluence. They dismounted and entered the restaurant, and went to the backroom. There, he was met by five members of the missing ninja gang, a clear indication of the importance of their discussion.

Moments later, the figure stepped into the room; his presence seemed to take the members of the criminal organization by surprise. Groans of disbelief filled the air as they struggled to comprehend how they had infiltrated their hideout. Some of them moved instinctively to reach for their weapons, but a gesture from the man in the grey suit halted their actions.

The man in the grey suit addressed him with sarcasm and casual arrogance. "Ayato Hyuuga, in the flesh. The Hogokage... must be Christmas, yeah?" His tone dripped with disdain, clearly indicating his lack of respect for the village leader.

"Kaito," Ayato acknowledged in a calm yet stern tone. The name held weight and history, a connection that carried its significance. Ayato's gaze was fixed on the man before him, his Byakugan allowing him to analyze the situation precisely.

Despite the tension in the room, Ayato's demeanor remained composed. He was well aware of the dangers he faced. Still, he had walked into this situation prepared for confrontation. Kaito's presence represented the mastermind behind Sephora's kidnapping, the individual responsible for bringing such turmoil into their lives. Ayato's thoughts raced as he considered his next move. He needed information about Sephora's whereabouts and the gang's intentions, but he also needed to ensure his safety in the face of potential danger.

"You're right; it's not Christmas. But I won't allow your actions to go unanswered." Ayato remarked, his tone calm and collected.

Kaito smirked, seemingly unfazed by Ayato's words. "Oh, I'm sure you won't," he replied with a hint of amusement. "But you're in my territory now, Hogokage. And I don't take kindly to uninvited guests."

As the tension in the room escalated, Ayato and Kaito faced each other, their respective positions as village leader and criminal mastermind creating a palpable clash of authority and defiance. The rain outside continued to fall, its gentle rhythm contrasting with the intensity of the situation unfolding within the confines of the room.

[WC: 551]
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:48 pm
Sephora heard voices in the back of the large building. Activating her Byakugan, she looked towards where she had heard the voices. She could see the figures but couldn't make out what was being said due to the sound of the drip and the rain on the ceiling. She decided to scoot closer to the voices. She was tied up but managed to stand up! She hopped into a large box. She could hear the voices better! Looking to the right, she saw another box, and she managed to climb up the box. She could hear even better and even make out the words from one of her kidnappers!! Eventually, she climbed up six boxes stacked almost like a staircase.

Finally, Sephora could hear all the voices!

"Wait a minute, isn't that?" Seph recognized a voice, but the box she was on broke! Suddenly, looking like a human slinky, she fell down the boxes! She landed upside down and could not get up because she was tied up!

( (To all of you reading this, it's probably quite humorous, I'm laughing as I type this!)

"What the deuce?!?!" Sephy yelled, kicking her feet in the air. Maybe she couldn't use regular elemental jutsus, but she was fed up! In an attempt to activate her bone claws, she made the hand signals, and sure enough, the ropes snapped as the bones emerged from her body! As they snapped, she jumped up to her feet, then broke the jutsu, and her bone claws retreated.

"Why didn't I just do that in the first place?" She wondered. She returned her focus to the men in the room. She knew she couldn't leave, she was stuck there, may as well watch the action as she stood there with her eyes still activated.

WC: 304
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:15 pm
With careful consideration, Ayato took a diplomatic approach, hoping to appeal to Kaito's sense of reason. He raised a hand, his fingers curling slightly as he summoned a folder from his pocket. "Kaito, this doesn't have to escalate further," Ayato began, his voice calm and measured. "I am sure you have your reasons, but there's a way to end this peacefully."

He presented the folder to Kaito, its contents representing a considerable sum of money – 300,000 ryo. "I offer this as a gesture of goodwill, a way to compensate for any perceived grievances," Ayato explained. "Take it, and let Sephora go. This situation can be resolved without further bloodshed."

Kaito's reaction was not what Ayato had expected. The criminal mastermind's laughter filled the room, a chilling sound that seemed to reverberate through the air. "You think you can buy her freedom with that?" Kaito's voice was laced with scorn. "I can make that amount of money in a week with her eyes alone."

Ayato's resolve wavered momentarily, his brows furrowing as he processed Kaito's words. The implications of his statement were chilling, suggesting that Sephora's unique abilities had garnered the attention of those who sought to exploit them. But Ayato refused to back down, determined to exhaust every option for a peaceful resolution.

"You underestimate the value of a human life," Ayato retorted, his voice tinged with frustration and concern. "This is not a bargaining chip; she's a person and a member of the Hyuuga clan."

Kaito's expression remained unchanged, his arrogance and disregard for human life evident in his gaze. "300,000 ryo for a single woman? Must be a magic woman, yeah?" The sarcasm in his words cut through the air.  Ayato's patience was wearing thin, the urgency of the situation pressing against his resolve. He had hoped that Kaito would see reason, that he would prioritize a peaceful resolution over personal gain. But the criminal's arrogance seemed impenetrable.

"You can take your money and bugger yourself with it." Kaito's disdainful words echoed in the room, a stark reminder of their impasse. "A Kage of a great village, aye, but your Nova Corps are nowhere to be seen, nor is that fancy armor. Unarmed and unguarded, you are a Kage of nothing.

The moment hung in the air, tension building as the rain outside continued to fall, a rhythmic reminder of the passing seconds. Ayato's options were dwindling, and he knew he needed to make a decisive move. His thoughts raced, his determination unwavering even in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds.

It was one against six; an honorable man had no chance. No chance and no choice.

With a heavy sigh, he turned towards the door, locking it behind him. The gang members reacted with surprise and confusion, their initial shock giving way to a growing sense of unease. 

"Dance with me then," The Hyuuga's words were firm, a final declaration before the storm of confrontation erupted. Amidst the chaos, Ayato's Byakugan-enhanced vision allowed him to anticipate their attacks and respond with the calculated grace of the Gentle Fist. As the last gang member crumbled to the ground, Ayato's breath quickened, his muscles tense with anticipation.

Suddenly, Kaito rose from his seat with a cold smirk, his gaze fixed on Ayato. "This is the part where I act impressed." Kaito's voice dripped with arrogance as he launched into the fray. The man's strength was evident, his strikes powerful and calculated. Ayato's muscles strained as he blocked and countered, his instincts guiding him through the onslaught. The rain outside fell in tandem with their clash, starkly contrasting the violence within.

Time and space seemed to blur as blows were exchanged between them. Ayato's breath quickened, his movements driven by determination. His strikes connected, yet Kaito's defenses held firm. "Your village has no place in this new world order," Kaito's words cut through the chaos, striking at the heart of Ayato's concerns.  

With a surge of energy, Ayato launched a final assault. Ayato's palm thrust connected with Kaito's jaw with one decisive blow, sending shockwaves through the room. The man staggered back, his form finally faltering as he collapsed. The room fell into a heavy silence, the rain outside a steady backdrop to the battle's aftermath.

As Ayato caught his breath, sweat trickling down his forehead, his gaze remained fixed on Kaito's defeated figure. A faint smile curled the corner of Kaito's bloodied lips. His voice, though weak, carried a hint of mockery that cut through the room's tension. "You truly are Ayato Hyuuga of old," Kaito's words hung in the air, laced with respect and acknowledgment, a reminder of battles fought in their shared past. "Thought the office chair made you lose your spine."

A mixture of emotions swirled within Ayato as he processed Kaito's words. The smile on his lips was bittersweet, A fleeting reflection of memories long buried. The battle had revealed a side of him that time had not eroded—a side of him still the warrior he had once been. As the rain continued its gentle rhythm, it seemed to wash away the years that had separated him from the intensity of combat.

"Sephora," He let out almost as if he had forgotten. 

[WC: 880]
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:16 am
Here is a little backstory for you reading the RP: clears throat. As kids, Sephora and Ayato grew up together in Konoha. And often enough, she even attended events their clan would have just to be able to spend some time with him. Since Sephora became a missing-nin over the past few years, she hadn't seen him. She kept in touch by letters to let him know she was okay, and she had heard he was in Hoshi, but otherwise, they wouldn't have been able to catch up with each other! Dante, Sayomi, Haru, and Ayato were the only Hyugas who she would speak to.

Sephora watched all the events play out using her Byakugan. It was who she thought it was, Ayato Hyuga, one of the few clan members she liked. Her father even liked him and he wasn't a fan of the clan either, as a matter of fact with him being a missing nin and telling her Ayato could be trusted, that said a lot! After he wiped them all out, she ran to where he was and threw her arms around him in tears! Before she entered the room, she heard him say her name! He came to rescue her!

"Ayato!" she said as she buried her head in his shoulder, tears strolling down her cheeks and her arms around him! Her tears seemed to flow like the rain outside! Sephora had stayed strong until now. She broke down now that her captors had been defeated! Although this was a traumatic experience for Sephora, she knew it was over now! She had a lot to think about, and changes would be made.

"I came to Hoshi, a soon as I got in the gates some guy saw me running through the streets, he knew my name, but at the gate I gave a different name, I should have known when this guy knew my name and the reason I was here…it was a setup…I couldn't take them all on…" she said as she looked up at him, then looked away in shame. Her head was spinning; so much had just happened! Even Sephora has her weak moments. "My village was destroyed. I came here looking for a place to stay and my team. I named Mitzukai Kaguya at the gate…it's a long story…" Sephora said, wiping her tear-stained cheeks. She was trying to pull herself together; she's not one to show weakness. As the thunder rolled across the ground, slightly shaking the building, she pulled herself together. She had a few bumps, bruises, and a busted lip, but nothing serious.

"Thank you," she said as she embraced him again! "I owe you for saving my life, Ayato." This time, she held the tears back. She looked around, noticing he had taken out the entire group! Sephora knew she really needed to get stronger. She just really didn't like this damsel in distress role; after all, she's usually the one on the other end causing the distress.

WC: 510
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:56 pm
The room was still; the battle that unfolded moments ago had left its mark. Ayato Hyuuga, the seventh Hogokage of Hoshigakure, stood amidst the scattered remnants of their foes, his chest heaving with the exertion of combat. It had been a fierce struggle, and Ayato's body bore the evidence of the clash, but victory was theirs.

And then, amid the eerie silence, a sound reached his ears—a sound he hadn't heard in years. A voice calling his name with a mixture of relief and gratitude. He turned, his Byakugan eyes instantly scanning the room, and there she was, running towards him, her eyes filled with tears and her arms outstretched.

"Ayato!"

The world paused momentarily as she threw her arms around him, seeking solace and safety. Her embrace was a mix of vulnerability and strength, a testament to her trials. Ayato's instincts took over, and he held her close, his arms a shield against the darkness that had threatened to engulf her.

Sephora Mitzukai Kaguya Hyuuga, a woman grown now, had been through a harrowing experience, and he couldn't imagine the horrors she had faced. He listened as she poured out her story—the destruction of her village, her quest to find her team and the treacherous web that had led her here. Each word was a weight on his heart, a reminder of the harsh realities of their world.

"You don't owe me anything, Sephora," Ayato finally spoke, his voice soft but filled with conviction. "I am certain you would have done the same for me."

As their embrace slowly loosened, Ayato's gaze met hers, a silent understanding passing between them. "You're safe now," he assured her, his voice carrying the promise of support and unity. "We'll find your team and reunite you all."

Thunder rumbled in the distance, a reminder of the power of nature and the unpredictability of their lives as ninjas. Ayato's fingers gently wiped away a tear from her cheek, his touch a reassurance that she was not alone. "You're stronger than you realize," he said, his tone unwavering. "Never let the world tell you otherwise."

With Sephora at his side, Ayato guided her towards the room's exit. The rain outside had subsided, leaving behind a sense of renewal. They were comrades, bound by their shared experiences and the unbreakable bonds of friendship and duty. The journey ahead might be daunting, but as they stepped into the world together, Ayato knew they could overcome anything as a ninja family.

[WC: 417]
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:14 pm
Sephora definitely would have done the same for Ayato! She couldn't believe he was offering to help her find her team! This whole experience had her questioning herself and the path she had chosen. She followed Ayato out of the building to head back to Hoshi. The guilty feeling she now has in the pit of her stomach wasn't simply hunger pains or exhaustion. Sephora learned she had done many things wrong in the past. It's never too late to change.

(Cue the teardrops folks, this will be a real tear-jerker)

"Ayato, before we go home…we need to talk," Sephora said as she took his hand. "I know in the past I have kept in touch with you by sending you letters. I was never anywhere stable enough so you could send any back, but I knew you were getting them. I guess when you moved to Hoshi, we lost touch. I gave the gate guard the wrong name on purpose. I haven't…well, I…I'll be honest with you, I was a missing-nin. I followed in Sayomis footsteps, which probably wasn't a good idea." At this point, Sephora was completely honest as the tears began to flow!

"I have done so much I truly regret Ayato, and after today's harrowing experience, I know how the girls I kidnapped felt. I just know I can't give anyone in Hoshi my real name because I am a wanted criminal! I used to love my status and now regret everything I did! I want to change, but I don't know where to start! I don't want to end up in jail! You are the only one I can trust in Hoshi at this point. You know me for who I am; when I say something and put my mind to it, I mean it! I have always kept my word. I don't need Guards and the kage after me. I know I have done wrong. Please help me, Ayato." She gripped his hand tightly as she looked up into his eyes. If anyone could help her, he could. He was the only one who ever really understood her in their childhood days. Hopefully, he did now.

(Keep in mind Sephora has no idea that Ayato is the Kage; she just knew her cousin moved to Hoshi, and they lost contact after that )

WC: 404
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:42 pm
As they walked away from the scene of their recent battle, Ayato's hand found Sephora's, their fingers intertwining in solidarity. He listened as she began to speak, her voice filled with regret and vulnerability. It was a side of her he hadn't seen before, and it was evident that the day's events had shaken her deeply.

Her words hung in the air, each confession piercing through the shadows of their past. Ayato didn't interrupt; he listened, his expression a mixture of understanding and empathy. The raindrops that had soaked them both now seemed like tears from the heavens, cleansing the path before them.

When she finished, Ayato gently squeezed her hand, offering her reassurance. "We all make choices in life, and sometimes we have to live with the consequences of those choices. What matters now is that you want to change, that you want to make amends." His voice was gentle but persistent. "I believe in second chances, and I believe in you. You've always had a strong spirit, and that strength can be used for good."

Ayato stopped walking, turning to face her fully. "I don't know all the details of your past, and I don't need to. I know you've shown courage today and are taking the first step toward a new path." He gave her a warm smile filled with the trust and understanding they had shared since childhood.

"Let's find your team, Sephora," he said, his tone unwavering. "And if you need someone to talk to or lean on, know I'll be here. You're not alone in this journey of change."

As they resumed their walk towards Hoshigakure, Ayato couldn't help but feel a sense of hope. Sephora's confession was a testament to her desire for transformation, and he was determined to support her every step of the way. Their bond, forged through years of friendship, had weathered many storms, and this new chapter was just another testament to its strength.

[WC:337]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum