Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12020

Dana's shop of treats and... Organs? [Open] Empty Dana's shop of treats and... Organs? [Open]

Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:38 pm
"Hello again, my fellow denizens of Kirigakure!"

Once again, the young Senju had situated herself on top of a market stall in the center of Kirigakure. Her stunt from the day prior had drawn a lot of attention, so this time a crowd gathered a lot quicker - it seemed that people recognized her. That was grand! Her new business venture was totally going to work. Now that Dana thought about it, the stunt yesterday had basically just been an entirely-wasteful advertisement for whatever she was going to sell today. Perfect!

"Now, people of Kirigakure, I regret to inform ye that I will not be handing out free money today," Dana hadn't even gotten to finish her sentence before dozens of members of the crowd groaned in disappointment and left. Dana continued, not letting it dissuade her, "Instead, I will be doing an extra-special sale on my own mystical treats and organs I have collected, including my own!"

She did the hand seals for the Storage Displacement technique, and a large sign appeared in her hand. She placed it down beside her, then sat down on the roof of the market stall, dangling her legs over the side and kicking them occasionally. The sign was clearly created by someone with a talent for art, with dozens of doodles and sketches around the edges, but the handwriting itself was sporadic and barely legible.

It read:

"- Dana's Treats and Innards -

- Senju Organ -
4387 Ryo
4 IN STOCK

- Yuki Organ -
2765 Ryo
1 IN STOCK

ORGAN RULES: May either buy 1 or 3 organs. No more, no less.

- Remem-Berry Juice -
5553 Ryo
None in stock, pre-order and they will be delivered at a later date.

- Organ-Ejecting Croissant -
4581 Ryo
None in stock, pre-order and they will be delivered at a later date.

- High-Octane Tea -
None in stock, pre-order and they will be delivered at a later date."

"Oh, and can someone go fetch the Mizukage, I have a delivery for him." Dana said, a wide grin on her face.
Izu Momochi
Izu Momochi
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Needle Queen Page
Mission Record : mission log
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10000

Dana's shop of treats and... Organs? [Open] Empty Re: Dana's shop of treats and... Organs? [Open]

Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:16 pm
As another day of walking into the streets, Izu once again, heard a familiar voice. It was the same weird girl who made her filthy rich ! What kind of commotion could she be causing up this time in the marketplace ? She was on the top of a stall, with a sign seemingly drawn out by a child, or a very not capable writter. This was funy, and Izu laughed a bit as she got close once again to the weird event of the marketplace. Usually it was calm, but theses days it seems this girl chose otherwise. 

As she approached the scene, she could see the sign said ''Treats and innards''. Izu saw 2 cooler underneath the girl's stand: one full of food, weird looking and almost alien like, the other one with a red cross on it and what appeared to be organs in jars with identification as to who they belonged to. Being a medical ninja, Izu got interested in the organs, wich were a valuable commodity. As she inquired over the price, she tought to herself she could use some of those, either for herself, as kekkei genkai were usefull, or for somebody else, maybe a client, or a friend in need. 

She looked at the charts of available organs, and the weird need to buy more than one.

''Hey there! remember me ? guess fate put us again on the same path right ? ''  laughed Izu, a bit weirded out by that fact and by the situation in and of itself.

''I'll take 2 senju organs and the Yuki one!''  said Izu, grining with plans as to what she would do with those.

She gave the amount of 11539 Ryo, so 2x 4387 for the senju ones, and 1x 2765 for the yuki one.

''So long! thanks for the trade.'' said Izu, pocketing what she just bought.

[EXIT]

TWC: 309

3 stats going to chakra, new chakra stats 65

250 WC going towards mastery of Genjutsu release

Claim: 2x senju organs (2 lungs), 1x Yuki organ (1x liver) 

Ryo: -11,539 from 310,000, new total: 298,461 ryo
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Dana's shop of treats and... Organs? [Open] Empty Re: Dana's shop of treats and... Organs? [Open]

Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:01 am
Izu_Momochi wrote:

TWC: 309

3 stats going to chakra, new chakra stats 65

250 WC going towards mastery of Genjutsu release

Claim: 2x senju organs (2 lungs), 1x Yuki organ (1x liver) 

Ryo: -11,539 from 310,000, new total: 298,461 ryo

Approved
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:01 pm
As she had requested the Mizukage showed up for this delivery. He was already a fan of Dana, but even more so when he saw Izu leaving with a handful of organs followed by Dana kicking her legs at the stall. "You are quickly becoming my favorite person in the village." He would say pointing behind him to Mizu.

"As an organ trader myself I understand there is a certain drive to hunt more merchandise." He would bend down to look at the prices and raise his eyebrows at the ridiculously low prices. "That is incredibly cheap for Senju. I am not complaining about your pricing simply letting you know you may be losing a lot of money. I sell senju for fifty thousand per organ." He would say taking out his wallet.

"I would still like to purchase whatever you have left, I saw Izu leave with three so I would like the remaining one." If she changed her price he was prepared to pay. You don't tell someone they are ripping themselves off without expecting the price to change. If she wasn't his favorite he would have told her after the deal was made.

Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:16 pm
Exit
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum