Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Little shop of something [P, NK] Empty Little shop of something [P, NK]

Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:36 pm
The blazing sun radiated the glowing sand that was the symbol of Sunagakure No Sato, the home to the greatest shinobi of all. The greatest shinobi of all, Gilgamesh Uzumaki, stood with his large pet, rubbing the back of it's head idly with many civilians that strolled choosing to stay far from him, which was fine by him, he despised mongrels of all shapes, colours and sizes. Oh, right. He stood in the center of the village, roughly 20 meters between two rows of houses. He wore sandals to protect his majestic feet from the scorching sand as well as a tight V-Necked shirt with jeans. He liked to be casual sometimes.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Little shop of something [P, NK] Empty Re: Little shop of something [P, NK]

Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:18 pm
There stood the leader of the Brotherhood of Light, one of the formidable ninja of Sungakure, Xuro Bakuton. He was dressed like always in his Signature white attire. Fully equipped with all his weapons, his eskrima sticks stuck to his waist and his eartanic blade strapped to his back The bottom of his brotherhood of Light cloak blowing in the wind. He was working on a better version of his cloak but needed some money so that was on hold till he got some extra cash. His Brotherhood of Light headband strapped straight across his forehead keeping his left eye open giving the cold Red Sharingan eye some fresh air just for now. Anyway he stood on the roof of one of the houses in Sunagakure admiring the view of the Sandy Village lit up by the sun. He had his Hood of Light covered of his head keeping most of his face out of the view. He liked the mystery look a lot for some reason.

Back deep his mind was that annoying voice Xuro had gotten some what used to. The Rokubi blabbering insults and threats and all that shit. Xuro gave it the silent treatment for two reasons. One: It was fun and Two: It pissed off the beast even more.
As he eyes gazed across the village he got glimpse of Gilgamesh. His old friend he hadn’t seen in awhile. “Maybe I should say Hi,” Xuro chuckled.
In a blur he disappeared and then reappeared behind his comrade. He then whispered, “BOO!”
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:28 pm
He heard the boo behind him, though he did not react. He had recognised the voice almost instantly and so he had swayed himself from attempting a spinning back hand to deal with a peasant that believed his humourless joke to be amusing. However, as this was his old friend and sensei, a different greeting was in order. "Xuro, Xuro. Where have you been?" He smirked for a moment, not bothering to turn around to face his pal.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:23 am
Xuro watch Gilgamesh speak but the boastful Uzumaki didn't turn around. That was the Gilagmesh Xuro knew! He blurred infront of Gilagmesh standing 3 meters ahead facing the boy.
"Oh I've been around just little out of action. Been tired these few weeks. How have you been Gilgamesh?" He grinned as he folded his arms waiting for a reply...
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:44 am
He continued to scratch the back of El larger cat, a faint purring emitting from it's throat which much resembled a content tiger. It padded around behind him, it's head appeaing from the other side of Gilgamesh who's head was now tilting upwards, showing his nobility. "I have been well, man of white. I am now a Chuunin, a measly rank for a person of my skills, but an increase none the less." He smirked, forgetting the petty detail of being hospitalised.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:27 am
"Well that's excellent man. Very proud of you!" Xuro said after giving having a quite laugh. He did miss Gilgamesh's accidental humor. He lifted up his hood thinking he should be casual since this is his long time friend after all. "Well how does it feel to be a Chuunin??"
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:50 am
He nodded a little when he saw his assumption proven; it was the face of his old friend. He continued to stroke his pet, whom remained content, "It is a dull affair, if truth be told. Mongrels constantly require assistance.. How do you manage such grueling tasks?"
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:09 pm
"Well these "Mongrels" as you call them require your assistance. Its your job to help them, help this village..." Xuro spoke as he turned around facing his back towards Gilgamesh. "You are stronger than them as such You have a responsibility to all these people. To use your superiority to help them since they can't help themselves. I devote my life most of my time whatever i got, to help this village in whatever way i can. It is my Duty, your duty, Our duty as Leaders of the Brotherhood of Light as well as the ninja of this village.."
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:06 pm
A sneer came from Gilgamesh; the lecture he was being given seemed to have no effect on him, he merely turned his face to look down at the face of his pet as he spoke as calmly as ever, "The meek hold back the worthy. Why should it be my duty to spoonfeed the infants of a world they'll die in? Is it not a better idea for me to improve as a fighter instead of becoming some second-hand filth that is required to look after foolish mongrels that believe themselves my equal?"
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:56 pm
"Yes, yes you are quite right so. Improving yourself as a fighter a stronger better ninja will work in collaboration with defending the people of your village. Some times it is good to give back to the village just as a form of charity to show your gratefulness..." Xuro continued as he tried to change the selfish and arrogant ways of his fellow comrade...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum