Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Little shop of something [P, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Little shop of something [P, NK]

Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:37 pm
Another sneer erupted from the golden haired fellow, his head even jerking upwards to expose his chin, "You believe me petty enough to give charity, man of white?" He chuckled once more, shaking his head a little as if to rid the thought from his head, but it was so amusing it had developed hooks that would not allow it to. "No, no. Charity is not for the defenseless. Charity is not for the weak. Charity is for those whom are idiotic enough to believe themselves my equal; charity is a kunai embedded in the spine. Do you still wish for me to bestow upon them my charity, Xuro?"
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Little shop of something [P, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Little shop of something [P, NK]

Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:40 pm

Xuro broke out into a laugh. “Gilgamesh.. There is no getting through to you and your selfish ways hey. Okay fine then don’t give back to the village as charity, just do whatever you want okay, your Highness!” Xuro teased. He shook his head, giving up on the Uzumaki kid. He was quite the debater. No point in trying to get through to him…
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:05 am
Gilgamesh did not care for the insults, ultimate the male had accepted his defeat. Such a sign of humbleness would not yet need to be met with the shooting of a single, very strong weapon. "As I do always, my humble subordinate." He smirked once more, wondering how he would react to this new-found information.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:36 pm
"Call me whatever you want, Gilgamesh. Whatever makes you sleep at night," grinned Xuro, "I will protect this village whether you want to or not. Know that..." Xuro spoke as he raised his head looking at the sun as it glared its yellow light upon the village. He breathed in the fresh air as he pondered on something that was working on him...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:03 pm
Gilgamesh removed his hand from his pet, allowing it to run and do whatever noble deeds it would in fact accomplish. He knew that the lion would not maul a citizen today, he usually did that on fridays. Big cats are just like little cats, as they all say. "And that will be your downfall, man of cloth."
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:25 pm
Xuro turned and looked at the Uzumaki kid, "MY downfall?? Why do you say it will be my downfall?" Xuro questioned Gilgamesh very curious as to what the boy was thinking...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:57 pm
"You live by an established principle, man of white. It's a foolish concept; the world is ever changing, the criminals are also ever changing. You could have just declared your willingness to defend a village that will hate you and hold you in deep distate. A village that could vilify you. A village that could continue to belch out untalented shinobi aside from a few prodigies such as ourselves." He paused to look at Xuro. "Such atrocities would do better to be purged, either with hand or natural disastors, no?"
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:48 pm
"Hmmm..." Xuro would reply some time after Gilgamesh spoke. The Uzumaki kid spoke true words that left Xuro pondering. "...Yes but don't you think it is a blessing that you are one of the lucky prodigies. Don't you think you have some sense of responsibility and give back to show gratitude. Imagine if you were not among the lucky ones. IF you were a pathetic shinobi. How would you feel if you get treated like trash. Same way we should put ourselves in their shoes. WE would crave their help and concern instead of their blind eye..."
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:40 pm
Gilgamesh paused for a second, perhaps showing a sign of thought for the others. However, the true reason as to why he had paused was because he could not fathom being in the shoes of a lesser person, anyone below a king.. It was a shocking idea. "Many great men say that sympathy is a noose, man of white, inevitably to be tightened. You can sever the noose, or allow it to tighten, there is no other way about it."
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:25 am
"No not Sympathy.." replied Xuro, "not to have sympathy but rather empathy towards them. Understanding of others is very important Gilgamesh... Dont live with your nose high in the air because my friend, you will miss out on what's going on around you." Xuro outstretched his hands referring to all the innocent villagers doing their daily tasks.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum