Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
15 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Reginald Merrywether
Reginald Merrywether
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Goodbye ORGANS ( Private ) Empty Goodbye ORGANS ( Private )

Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:36 pm
The individual known only as Reginald Merrywether places the severed heads of his former parents on a nearby table, assuring that their eyes are facing his way.

" ma....pa.....ITS TIME TO GO FWOOSHY FWOOSHY! "

The Mad doctor Rips his coat off, letting the stained and dirty shroud of his drop onto the floor. Next comes his surprisingly clean shirt, The madman tearing it off as he starts laughing maniacally for absolutely no reason. Squatting, The Doctor makes sure to spread his legs a bit, his squat being a bit wider for some additional support. With his hind quarters nearly touching the ground, Reginald focuses Chakra into his hand, hs eys widening with a child like innocence.

He begins looking at his splicer-ready hand, chopping at the air whilst making the noises a child would.

QUACKLES! I GOT IT TO FWOOSHY FWOOSHY FASTER!

Yes, my dear Reginald. That generally happens when you work a technique

CAN I MAKE IT SHWOOSH!?!?!

Sorry to interject....What is Shwoosh? Furthermore, I still haven't quite understood the Fwooshy aspect...

Just roll with it, Reginald. What the madness wants, the madness gets.

Of course....IT's still imbecilic if you ask me -

NO ONE ASKED YOU, ASSFACE! 

As the personalities dawdle and muck about, Reginald has since taken his hand and brought it to his chest. Uncharacteristically, The Madman gingerly places his hand over his heart, his thoughts being of lessons with his father.

" THUMP THUMP BITCH! "

Reginald uses splicer to neatly cut through his flesh, a mad howling escaping his mouth as he continues. Once his chest is breached, Reginald grabs his heart, infusing the area with chakra. Utilizing splicer, Reginald wills and forces his body to work without a heart, focusing the torrential madness located within his head into a singular desire. Tearing his heart from his chest, Reginald drops it promptly, staring into space before his head dips.

I called it, that's one hundred Ryo, Quackles.

How in the hell did he die? I just got used to -

I AM GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHA! BOW BEFORE I FORGET MY NAME AT THE MOMENT!

The other two voices proceed to say " Oh no...." as if the prospect of the insane voice continuing to exist was a terrible thing.

its a friggen amazing thing.

Looking at the gaping hole in his chest, Reginald whistles, awe overtaking him. He then starts screaming, desperately looking for his heart which he finds a moment later.

" MISTER THUMP THUMP!  I FOUND YOU...I LOOOOOOVE YOU, MISTER THUMP THUMP! Your the one who compels me to do amazing things....things like....like the time I RAPED THE NEIGHBORS DOG WITH A SHOVEL! "

Reaching into the hole in his chest, Reginald rather unceremoniously widens the cavity, allowing quite a bit of blood to land upon the floor. Stopping, Reginald lies down on a nearby table, instinctively preserving the crimson fun time stuff that runs through damn near everything. Once again, Regiald begins cutting into himself, conversing with his inner "demons".  Grabbing ahold of his right lung, Reginald grasps and prepares to remove it in the same manner as his heart.

Fifty ryo says this kills him..

Oh no no no. It will undoubtedly be the removing of his intestines. Poor kid will probably get halfway before croaking.

BIGGLES

Biggles! who let you out!?

Oh no -

BIGGLES! I LOVE YOU!

BIGGLES! BIGGLES!

With a tug, Reginald cuts, twists, and pulls, freeing his lung from its captivity. Taking a deep breath, Reginald notes he can breathe perfectly fine. Repeating this, Reginald removes the other lung, freeing him from the restriction of needing lungs. It was a marvelous prospect to him, really. The thought of taking what nature had perfected over the course of history and flat out perverting and twisting it....It made his soul quiver with excitement.

Cutting again, Reginald Opens his gut, his hand reaching in promptly. It hurt, all of it, but the pain was something Reginald Enjoyed. Grabbing ahold of what is known as the small intestine, Reginald begins pulling and tugging, pulling out the entire thing. As he pulls, he looks on disbelief.

" WHY IS THIS SO GOD DAMN LONG!?! HOW DID YOU GET INSIDE ME!?! HOW! HOW ARE YOU INSIDE ME, YOU DEMON! "

Groaning as he goes, Reginald comes close, performing the aforementioned removal process he did with the other organs.

Good god....its like a snake from hell...and - and....he just keeps going! 

I can't help but agree with Reginald. That is entirely unnatural.

BIGGLES! BIGGLES! BIGGLES!

Oh no, its loose again!

It's coming this way! What do we do?!?!

I don't know! Hide or something!

DAMMIT MAN! IM NOT A NINJA! IM A FIGMENT OF THIS IDIOTS IMAGINATION! 

Its ok...maybe we can trick it like last time..

Removing that and his large intestine, Reginald takes a breather, noting the lack of lungs actually feels quite liberating. He still has quite a few organs left but that was a good thing.

Continuing with this self indulged mutilation, Reginalds inner personalities begin going a tad bit out of control, prompting crazy Reginald to join in. In his imagination, the Reginalds, Quackles, and Biggles are sitting a table, having a grand old time. Crazy Reginald squats on the table, doing some sort of odd dance which amuses mister biggles, the goliath clapping his hands whilst laughing. Sophisticated Reggie and Quackles appear to be having a philosophy debate.

No! we are most certainly aspects of his mind! Our fractious childhood was the perfect breeding ground for "us". We are merely devices meant for coping. 

I Disagree doctor. I believe we are representations of the soul - 

AWW SHIT! GOODY TWO SHOES MCDUMBASS HAT TASTLES JUST GOT CONTROL! 

What?  What?   BIGGLES?   What?

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

.....Steve

Meanwhile, Reginald sits up only slightly, pain overtaking him as he screams out. He had been in the dark for so long, he didn't know where he was. Looking at his torso, Reginald nearly passes out, barely holding back the vomit as he looks at the horror show he had become. Malevolent laughter is heard within his head, Reginald recognizing it as the madness that regularly keeps him suppressed.

" What..!...What have you done to me - "

" BITCH! ITS MY BODY! "

" No! NO -  NO ITS NOT - "

Without saying anything else, Reginald strikes himself with his left hand, leaving him baffled. Soon the snickering and giggling of several voices are head within his head.

I say, make him do it again!

Striking himself again and again, Reginald grows demoralized at the laughter erupting within his head.

" WHY ARE YOU HITTING YOURSELF?! WHY ARE YOU HITTING YOURSELF!? "

" STOP! "

" NO! "

" YES! PLEASE! "

" NO PLEASE! "

" NO! "

" YES! - WAIT...DAMMIT! "

Then comes a silence, Reginald shaking his head. Did it work? Did he banish the insanity? This is disproven as Reginalds left hand promptly finds itself impacting against his own face, his palm vigorously punishing his facial features.

" PSYCHE! HEY! WHAT DID THE FIVE FINGERS SAY TO THE FACE? "

" Urgh...."

" SLAP! "

With another vigorous slap, Reginald finds himself back in the Darkness whilst Reginald finds himself back in control of his fleshy meat suit. Continuing, Reginald finds himself removing his spleen. He takes an extended look at it, confusion clearly afflicting him.

" WHAT!....ARE YOU!...."

Shrugging, Reginald tosses the spleen across the room and continues, removing everything from his chest and stomach. With a pile of organs on the nearby floor, Reginald closes his wounds, splicing together his flesh until all is "well". Standing up, Reginald staggers atop the operating table, slipping on some blood as he falls off the table and into the pile of organs. A resonate "squishing" is heard as Reginald lands on his now defunct organs. Looking up at the ceiling, Reginald begins making a "blood angel", moving his arms and legs in unison to create the childish work of art. Getting up, Reginald heads on over to his "wardrobe" also known as a wooden crate containing spare doctors coats. Withdrawing a clean one, Reginald dons it, forgoing a shirt as he heads upstairs. All he was is essentially an empty body with a brain, no organs to slow or drag him down. Splicer allows him to forgo the traditional needed meat sacks and flat out take control of his body, forcing it to work however he wants, however he deems necessary.

Of course, Reginalds mind turns toward the subject of death, it still a possibility. It was an evil spooky thingy that hung in the back like that new guy steve....god he hates steve. He JUST STANDS THERE LIKE SOME SORT OF NORMAL GUY! Going back onto the topic, Reginald realizes that he needs a plan, a way to get as far from death as he could. After all, he had so many ideas and gifts for the world! That is when it strikes him, the epiphany being one of pure amazing.

" I CAN MURDER THE HOMELESS AND PUT THEIR BRAINS INSIDE ME! I AM THE BRAINER! "

Grabbing his scalpel, Reginald starts trotting out the door, ready to go make his daily rounds about the village.

Walking into the more populated area of the village, Reginald finds what he was looking for, An orphanage. This was no doubt a ruse and merely a place for Osore to get his supply of babies to feed off of. There would also be children or varying ages located inside, probably there to populate the sick games of their master and or be a free source of labor.

Kicking down the doors, Reginald makes a pose rivaling those of generic villains, his arm pointed in the general direction of some children.

" PREPARE TO GIVE ME YOUR BRAINS! "

The children stare at him blankly then go back to their dreadful lives, Reginalds spirit dropping at the sight. Osore had obviously broken the children already. Shrugging, Reginald walks over to one teen of about fifteen years of age, approaching him from behind. As he is in mid conversation, Reginald withdraws his scalpel and quite eloquently - Oh who are we kidding. Reginald rams the pointy end into the side of the neck, aiming slightly below the middle of the neck. Severing the carotid artery quite viciously, Reginald withdraws his blade, allow the youth to grab at the wound in a vain attempt at stopping his impending death. Within a very short span of time, the youth is dead, his friend running off in fear as Reginald gets to work. Utilizing Splicer, Reginald cuts the top of the head, removing the top of the skull whilst creating and opening from which he can extract the intelligent goodness. Taking the brain out gingerly, Reginald holds it in his left hand whilst using his right to open his stomach again via splicer. Handing the brain over to his splicer infused hand, Reginald rams it into his gut, using splicer to invariably make the brain operate again, this time as a back-up. Shivering, Reginald seals up the wound via splicer,

Standing up slowly, Reginald runs a bloody hand across his face, euphoria taking a hold of him. Despite being a fractious creature, the chaos within Reginald was now in a perfect, malevolent harmony, appeased and sated by this unforgivable and quite horrible act. Turning around, Reginald finds a small group of terrified children looking right at him, Reginald grinning as he reaches out to them with his trembling hands.

" Children...Children...please come here "

Reginald takes a step forward, staggering whilst in this stupor. The children, still fearful, take a step back.

" Kids...Its ok......COME HERE YOU LITTLE BASTARDS! "

Grinning like a monster, Reginald growls with a vicious, gleeful rage as he takes off toward them, a chase beginning inside the Orphanage. Utilizing his longer strides, Reginald eagerly chases down a malnourished pre teen, knocking him down via a shoulder check to the back. This act would send the kid sprawling onto his face, Reginald quickly approaching. Planting his foot down upon the childs back, Reginald pins him to the floor, the mad doctor promptly kneeling as he slams his scalpel down and into the back of the youths neck, it breaking in two afterward. Reginald gets up, stepping off the child as he lets it writhe in its final moments.

" HEY! AT LEAST YOU'LL GET TO HANG OUT WITH YOUR PARE - OH WAIT! THEY NEVER WANTED YOU! "

Reginald waits until his prey is quite dead, the madman repeating what he had done with the first save for choosing a new location. This third brain was located in the center of his chest. Reginald felt something else being birthed within him, a new party goer. This one was not like steve, this one...this one belonged.

Using the blood of his victims, Reginald writes a message on the orphanage wall for his good friend Osore.

" OSORE!

REGGIE WUZ WAS HERE. KILLED A BUNCH OF NO PARENT LOSERS. HAVE NO ORGANS ANYMORE. HAS MORE BRAINS. IS HARDAR , HARDUR, HARDER TO DIE NOW. GONNA KEEP SPLICING STUFFS UNTIL I AM GOD. FOUND NEW THOUGHT PEEPELS. PEEPOLS. PEOPALS. FUCKGODDAMMIT

NEW THOUGHT PEOPLE. ONE IS STEVE AND THE OTHER MAKES QUACKLES HIDE AND IT ISN'T BIGGLES. I LIKE NEW THOUGHT PERSON. OH, NEED MORE SCALPELS. DEAD DUMBASS BROKE MY LAST ONE WITH HIS NECK.

GOODBYE, REJINALD. REGINALD

Exiting the Orphanage, Reginald heads home. It was time he closed his eyes and joined with the party for a while. Quackles, Biggles, Reggie, steve, and new-guy....Oh what fun they would have.

[exit, 2254 words]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Goodbye ORGANS ( Private ) Empty Re: Goodbye ORGANS ( Private )

Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum