Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Onabi Hyuuga
Onabi Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 74750

Happy (Late) Birthday Onabi [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy (Late) Birthday Onabi [Open]

Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:15 pm
Zunair went on to explain the real dangers of these type of missions. 

"I was going to do this mission alone but now I am really re-thinking my position. I wanted to ask you to go with me, It's a C rank mission to hunt someone down, But i do not want to put you in danger. I feel like this is the best way to get stronger but i know that this could be a rather deadly encounter. I want to serve my clan and my village, my parents wanted me to sit at the top of the shinobi world but im too scared to do one mission."

Onabi sat there rubbing his fingers around the lip of the cup that he had been drinking from. Onabi looked up to try and gaze into the mind of his elder, these two Hyuuga were the only village chunnin and Onabi had went to other genin to see if they wanted to join him on this mission but no one wants a child in their group especially if that child out ranks you. Zunair was his only real option to not do his missions alone.

"I know I can confide in you Lord Zunair, I don't have a group to practice my own abilities, i have no one to tell jokes to or laugh with. No one wants to be friends with a 9 year old that can smash boulders."

Onabi laughed pushing off his lonely nature as a joke. The way he talked about the subject wasn't sad or guilt tripping but was rather sarcastic, Onabi was happy, truly and this topic honestly doesn't seem to bother Onabi. He does not care too much for friends, he realized from a very young age that the path he was walking was going to be a very lonely and grueling route. 

"would you be interested in joining me?"

Onabi said calmly while he bowed to his elder.

WC: 325
TWC: 2,120
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 216000

Happy (Late) Birthday Onabi [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy (Late) Birthday Onabi [Open]

Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:13 pm
Zunair understood the fear as for he has took a plethora of missions during his time as a shinobi. Ones that have sent him on journeys as far as the snow country up north. Danger is always presented with these types of things, especially ones that send you past the borders of your homeland. However, it didn't frighten him anymore. It actually thrilled him to head to new places. New cultures. New people. Thinking about it. He wondered what happened to those people that he was on a mission within the land of snow. One was from Kumogakure and two were from Tanbogakure. Probably should have kept in touch.

"I see your concern, but I have enough faith in you that you will get the job done," Zunair said with a smile, hopefully coping to Obani's feelings.

"And I am sure you will reach those heights. No sooner than later." Zunair continued on. Onabi had potential, in fact, a lot of potential to be one of the greatest that could come out of Konoha. He's what? Already a Chuunin by the time he is eight. That is astonishing to say the least. Zunair is just under twice his age and Onabi has beaten him to that mantle. He knows his younger cousin will do great things.

"You know, you can always come to me if you need any help or assistance. You're practically stuck with me for that rest of your life," Zunair joked back after hearing talk about how no one wants to be friends with a nine-year-old. He felt sorrow for him because of that. Life will always have its ups and downs. Friends will definitely come and go. Family will too. Onabi should know that more than anyone, especially hailing from the prestige's Hyūga Clan.

All Zunair wanted was peace in life and he has felt that in remnants, but things do turn sour. He wished the nations could live in peace and harmony but that was most likely never going to happen, so for now, all he could do was defend his village for the civilians can have that peaceful life. 

"Well, I'd be happy join you of course. Every mission should have at least one medic on the assignment." Zunair smiled but he just remembered the scroll that was delivered to him from his courier as soon as he got back. A scroll that told him about the wonders in the snow country once again, and basically a teleporting device. Maybe, Onabi would like to join before he sets out on this dangerous road ahead of him.

Taking out the scroll from his ninja bag, "I will definitely help you in any way I can; but before that, how about we go on a little trip." Zunair grinned, showing his beautiful teeth at Onabi. "This will lead us to the Snow Country; apparently, there is a village there that needs help and will reward us. I feel like it is a good opportunity for you to experience a different part of the world other than Konoha. What do you say?" Zunair trying to persuade Onabi in joining.

TWC: 2,953
Onabi Hyuuga
Onabi Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:13 pm
Onabi sat back into a straight backed sitting posture, he was glad that his elder wanted to join him, but... there was always a but. Onabi was invited to go with his elder to travel the world to the snow country. This definitely not the "but" he predicted Zunair would say. His mouth split into a grin. Onabi wasn't an opposing figure, he was rather short compared to other shinobi which might work out to his advantage in missions, Onabi might have a well trained body that was fairly fit but he was just shy of 100 pounds. Onabi moved his dark black grey hair with grey undertones back into a pony tail.

"Id love to join you. This could be a very educational assignment for me. I'll follow you to the worlds ends lord Zunair."

Onabi looked at the clothing he was wearing, the plain white robe-like top that has a single button to hold it closed and under that is a plain white kimono top. Also the light grey Hakama pants and the black pair of high heel Geta clogs.

"should I change into different clothes? maybe I should also grab my head band. And the flask jacket?"

Onabi was squirming around trying to figure out what was appropriate to bring. He also instinctively covered the Cage bird Seal on his forehead with him palm. Onabi never shows the seal in public manners. its only really shown in the comforts of his own home. The only time the green mark that had stained the boys head for 5 years was shown in public was during the second phase of the Chunnin Exams. Thinking of that event Onabi blushed as he thought about what to bring with hime on his first journey out of the Village and into the land of the Snow Village.

TWC: 2426
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 216000

Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:46 pm
Zunair showed joyous resolve when his cousin accepted the invitation to the Snow Country. While it would be for mission related events. He couldn't help but think of it as a mini vacation away from Konoha. He needed it. He really did. Especially when it comes to his father. He remembers past times where training began to form into abuse, more directly after his mother passed away. Then it came to a deadly clash after he disregarded the Hyūga teachings.

"Such a disgrace,"

Zunair remembers hearing him say this as they fell to the floor, lain in stains of their own blood, their bodies broken. He felt such a desire to just sleep then. His exhausted eyes struggle to see through the stinging blood seeping into them. His head has split open somewhere, it seems. There's so much of it. He can't tell where. Everything hurts, but thanks to his Creation Rebirth technique, he could feel his wounds closing up. However, his father's voice seems to direct Zunair's line of sight. There, he sees him lying just a distance away. Those empty colors staring right back, directly across from him. He looks so elated. So pleased. Even with blood on his lips and a shattered body burning from the poison he'd inhaled, now coursing through his veins, the bastard finds something to be so damned happy about.

Why won't he just die?

Zunair curses and curses. Damned his soul to hell. Zunair hates him, hates him with every fiber of his being.

"I'm glad you agreed to go. Now let's get ready," Zunair cheered as he jumped up from his soft, sitting mat. He figured Onabi would choose to stay in the village, so this came to a pleasant surprise.

"Yes, bring everything you need necessary, I'm already ready to go. So, as soon as you gather your things, we can be off." Zunair said waiting for his cousin to gather his belongings for the trip. Whenever Onabi was ready, Zunair would open the scroll which would teleport them to the snow country, starting the journey beyond the seas to the north.

EXIT

TWC: 3,305

Claiming:
3,305/3,750 to Strength of a Hundred ( 25% discount for max stat)

Last edited by Zunair Hyuuga on Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Onabi Hyuuga
Onabi Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:06 pm
Onabi was joyful hearing that they would go as soon as possible yet he was at the same time terrified. This would be the first time that he left the hidden leaf village, all of his memories were here. While scrounging around his own home for all of the materials he might need in this mission he was about to undertake, Onabi the newly nine year old prodigy grabbed a book that he would read to remember the things that his mother used to read to make the young boy sleep.
There is a free bird leaping into the air in the wake of the wind, on the back of the waves, then as it floats downstream on the surface of the wind until till the current ends he will dip his wing in the air as he flies in the orange rays of the sun and dares to claim the bright blue sky above.
But the bird that is perched down in his tight narrow cage can and will see through his thick bars of rage. The bird looks at himself and he looks at the rulers of the sky, they fly playing games and chirping their happy tunes, they soar around the happy blue heavens ignoring the troubles upon the worlds surface. But the bird trapped in his cage that wished for what they have can not join them for his wings are clipped and his feet are tied so he opens his throat to sing.
Now this depressed caged bird lying in the sun sung sad and bleak songs about things unknown but longed for still, this being said his tune could be heard beyond the sky and traced to a hill on which the caged bird sings of liberty.The caged bird sings with a unnerved trill of things unknown but longed for still and his tune is heard on the distant hill top for the caged bird sings of liberty.
Yet the free bird only dreams of another breeze and the  current of the trade winds flowing soft through the sighing trees and the juicy fat worms waiting to be eaten at dawn on the bright lawn and he still names the sky his own.
But the caged bird he stands on the grave of his own dreams, his shadow shouts and when the caged bird sleeps those dead dreams haunt him and make a nightmare so he can scream his wings are still clipped and his feet are still tied so he opens his throat so he can at least sing.
Onabi smiled at the words that came from this light story. He ran his fingers on the old parchment that made this book. the pages were yellowed with time and the smell of decaying trees permeated the air around him when he flipped through the paperback book, he could taste the dull flat dust that the pages flung like sprouted spoars that flung into the air. the pages felt fragile almost like thin sheets of ice that would crack at the slightest of touch. Onabi sat the novel back onto the shelves where it was originally stored and kept looking for the equipment that he would need. Onabi stripped himself of his plain stark white traditional Hyuuga clothing. The plain white robe-like top that has a single button that Onabi unbuttoned to shoulder it off of his torso revealing that under that is a plain white kimono top which he also decided to shead. He was also wearing his light grey Hakama pants and a black pair of high heel Geta clogs he took these and folded them nicely and placed them in a wood woven basket so that he could clean them at a later time. Onabi took his combat clothing out of his closet which consists of a Kendogi and Hakama, both made of thick cloth. Underneath, the robes are reinforced with leather for added protection while allowing freedom of movement the light grey robes were tied at the waist with strips of dark grey cloth to keep the robes tight to his figure. Onabi grabbed white wraps that he wrapped around the hands and wrists of both arms. Around his forehead Onabi wore a white headband wear the metal plate signifying he's a ninja of the leaf is front and centered, the metal is unscratched but still dull. Onabi kept searching for things that he might need on his mission to the land of snow. Onabi grabbed a doll like figure of the current Hokage which he used for substitution techniques, Onabi laughed at the obscure doll and decided that he would take that with him as well. Onabi grabbed an unused scroll that he kept in a pouch to Onabi's side. onabi also took a few materials that he earned through a couple of his previous missions, a material consisting of fibers around 5–10 μm in diameter and composed mostly of carbon atoms. Carbon atoms are bonded together in crystals that are aligned parallel to the long axis of the fiber. It is this crystal alignment that gives the fiber high strength-to-volume ratio and hemlock stems that have reddish or maybe purple spots and streaks, they were not not hairy, but are hollow. The leaves are bright green, fern-like, finely divided, toothed on edges and have a strong musty odor when crushed. These flowers are tiny, white and arranged in small, umbrella-shaped clusters on ends of branched stems so Onabi kept them tucked into the bun that he tied tightly in the back of his head. he also pocketed a few candies these candies are molded into the shape of cherry blossoms and painted all sorts of different colors (his favorite were the pink ones) Onabi had earned these candies from the "Dreams of Spring Festival". Finally his took his katana off of its display handle and the shared chakra that the boy and the blade shared connected once more revealing the design on the sharp blade itself it was a dozen of green birds flying away. The blade vibrated and rung out through the home as it was sheathed and tied to Onabi's side. Lastly Onabi took the green flask jacket that was awarded to him along with his rank that held the red spiral on the back. Onabi took it and slid both arms into where they needed to go zipping up the front. Onabi took his spare scroll and placed it into the hidden compartment within his blade. Finally Onabi made his way back to lord zunair.

"Young lord Zunair I'm sorry to keep you waiting, but I am fully prepared to take on any challenge the land of snow might bring us."

Onabi smiled as he looked at the paper scroll the young lord had displayed on the living room table. the aura around the scroll seemed to emit a cold feel, Onabi didn't know if that was part of the infused chakra within the scroll or it was just his mind playing tricks on him. The young Hyuga took in a deep breath and walk to the young Lord. Onabi grabbed the fabric of the clothing Zunair wore. Onabi looked up  at the greenish shade Zunair's hair had in awe. Onabi was going to finally prove his worth for his young lord and he was all for it. The thoughts of not being fully prepared started to creep into the young Hyugas mind the worry and the anxioty started to over welm him and the sinking feeling in his gut was telling the young boy that this wasnt a good idea and that he was way over his head. who knows what real relationship the Hidden leaf village and the hidden in the snow village have. What if we were abushed? what if we were captured? What if we ended as prisoners of war? Onabi shook his head and the "what ifs" flew out of his mind. Onabi had complete faith in Zunair.

"alright Im ready."

[Exit]
Total WC: 3,760

Claiming:
1500/1500 Beloved presence
1875/1875 deth point

Last edited by Onabi Hyuuga on Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:19 pm
Approved for Zunair

Onabi you can’t heavenly body because it requires vigor lower than 50 and you have 100
Onabi Hyuuga
Onabi Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:34 am
Bump
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:19 am
Approved for Onabi
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum