Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Onabi Hyuuga
Onabi Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 74750

Onabi's first oath Empty Onabi's first oath

Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:27 pm
A soft snow falls on the Hyuuga District, the traditional Japanese homes or minka become lightly saturated with the dusting white powder, and the clouds block out what remains of the rising morning star. The clouds paint a colorful portrait of oranges, reds and whites. the mood clashes with itself its a mixture of awe and gloom. white noise seems almost entirely absent. The smell of the wet grass fills noses, but the air has a sourness to it when you take a deeper breath. The silence disappears with the clacking and crunching of wooden clogs and fresh snow and a young child runs through the district in his traditional clothing A plain white robe-like top that has a single button to hold it closed under that is a plain white kimono top. He wears a light grey Hakama pants and a black pair of high heel Geta clogs. Around his forehead is a white headband where the metal plate signifying he's a ninja of the leaf is missing. Onabi runs past house after house to get towards the small training area behind his childhood home. Onabi was intent to try something he recently saw in one of the academy books about the chakra system. The snow slowly starts to pour out of the sky, his clogs slap against the newly formed mud that is sloshing with the cold white powder. when he makes it to this small training ground in the side the large Hyuuga district, Onabi runs to the center of it and sits down. His black pants stain with the dark black muddy slush on the ground. he slowly close his eyes and his periorbital veins swell and become apparent that they are bulging. Onabi's sight extends through the void his eyelids produced and focus almost three hundred and sixty degrees around him barring witness to every bird seeking shelter in the trees, Every worm digging out of the mud to not drown or freeze. Onabi slowly opens his eyes looking down at his own chakra system. with a very cursory glance he makes mention of the eight chakra restrictions in his own body. Onabi the young prodigy in the konoha  forms small chakra needles from his palm and slam them into the first chakra barrier to make it falter his strength and energy slips through and he can feel his reactions hasten. As he uses a flurry of blows to strike in to the point over and over again. With every pound of his open palm he can feel the skin bruise and the restriction slip little by little. as he feels the chakra restriction slip away but only a small amount of chakra slips through. he pulls out his book and reads through it some more. 
"ha.. I can't believe I miss interpreted those steps " 
Onabi slaps his head extremely hard, almost concusses himself. he focuses. he thinks of his bond with the main branch of the hyuuga family.
"I promise...The Strong should Protect the Weak. If someone is hurt, weak, or under privileged, it is your duty to raise them up.
Self Sacrifice. You can save many more lives if you are willing to sacrifice yourself in there defence.
Your Strength demands Action. Your might is great, and therefore requires you to act whenever you can, for the betterment of the world.
I made this promise for my family and I will do anything to up hold this. Even sacrificing my body." 
 His vision rushes as the gate of opening flows through quickly. Onabai stands up with shock his eyes follow movement that he could comprehend seeing before he's senses are filled and overpowered by this revelation. Onabi falls over and faints. The gate of opening closes. once more in the young mans mind. In the void words are spoken form a voice that is unidentified 
"Loyalty. Your word is your bond. Without loyalty, oaths and laws are meaningless. Don’t lie or cheat. Let your word be your promise. Never fear to act, though caution is wise. Be responsible for your Actions and their consequences, protect those entrusted to your care, and obey those who have just authority over you. Aid others, protect the weak, and punish those who threaten them. Show mercy to your foes, but temper it with Wisdom. Treat others with fairness, and let your honorable deeds be an example to them. Do as much good as possible while causing the least amount of harm. This Oath of Devotion binds a you to the loftiest Ideals of justice, virtue, and order. Sometimes people who make these pacts are called cavaliers, white knights, or holy warriors, these paladins, these mere people meet the ideal of the Knight in shining armor, Acting with honor in pursuit of justice and the greater good. They hold themselves to the highest standards of conduct, and some, for better or worse, hold the rest of the world to the same standards. Do you understand this my white knight... My small green caged song bird? "
In the void Onabi responds "Yes, I understand... But who are you?"
The void responds with. " My small green caged song bird you will protect the Pheniox that fans the flame in the main household. They are your call to arms. They are the person you make this Oath too. a special child with the blood of the strongest of the leaf village flowing through him. His path may lead to grief beyond his or your years. His path winds on the verge of light and dark, Betrayal and redemption make sure that your are his light when he drowns in the dark. Little song bird use your song to call the flaming thunder bird away from evil when it seems like the easiest route to take. your Oath has been promised, you have now bonded this promise to your eyes. your cage is now a vow to be the armor that protects the main branch, your family. Awaken Songbird"
Onabi wakes buried in the cold, wet and white snow as he sits up he looks around for the voice that spoke to him but sees no-one around.
CLAIM
WC= 1028
1028 to Eight inner gates (Skill)
10 stats

Last edited by Onabi Hyuuga on Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add my claims)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum