Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Onabi Hyuuga
Onabi Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 74750

Happy (Late) Birthday Onabi [Open] Empty Happy (Late) Birthday Onabi [Open]

Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:45 pm
Onabi sits on the window sill of his house looking out at the village that he calls home. This was a future that his parents wished for him, a young man that had climbed the ranks of the ninja world. Sitting here and looking out at the beautiful night sky and the snow glistening under the moonlight Onabi thought of the date.. December 27th two days past his birthday Onabi had now turned nine years old and he had forgot the anniversary day.
"well better now than never."
Birthdays... Birthdays... Well Parents typically have a small gathering complete with cake and candles. The cake can be simple or elaborate depending on the parent's or child's preference, but typically it has candles for each year. The lights are dimmed, and the Happy Birthday song is sung and gifts are exchanged. This year might be a little different he has no family left to celebrate, after the Chunnin exams the Hyuuga family held a celebration for the young boy where his cousin (that he got very close to) did not show, Onabi has been scared that he lost that kin ship with Zunair. Onabi sits at his mothers piano and plays the traditional happy birthday tune throughout the night.
WC:207
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 216000

Happy (Late) Birthday Onabi [Open] Empty Re: Happy (Late) Birthday Onabi [Open]

Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:31 pm
Zunair patiently walked back to the main Hyūga house in the land of fire. Snow blanketed the ground like a silk white cover, while the cold winter air kissed upon his skin. Every step he took, a crunch could be heard echoing off the natural landscape. The moonlight captured every essence of life beneath its eternal glow. Even more so with the snow being a mirror for the bright light. The Hyūga was on his way back home from a recently completed mission that sent him to an outpost where he fought a band of thieves. Nothing to out of the normal. However, his partner at the time was the only strange one during their quest. A curious creature indeed.

His purplish boot found way onto the wooden decks of the Hyūga compound. In one hand, he held a red and green gift bag which held certain items inside. A present for Onabi. Even though he hasn't seen the younger Hyūga since the Chuunin Exams, he didn't hold resentment for him. In fact, he was glad his cousin won, for it showed him his true natural talents. Zunair abandoned all the Hyūga techniques that he learned and went a different route, learning and specializing space-time. With this, he excelled in that area, as well as medical ninjutsu. This obviously didn't sit well with the Hyūga family. The felt like the young Zunair was turning his back on tradition, becoming a black sheep to the family.

Through his thoughts, he found his way to Onabi's door. It's been a while since he last saw his younger cousin. Zunair looked completely different now, then he did as the Chuunin Exams. Zunair had long black hair with turquoise-colored tips, now he has dark medium-length hair with teal undertones, which is swept back in front of his ears. He has two longer locks that frame his face. He has a green tattoo that resembled cloud patterns up his right arm now.

He could hear Onabi playing the piano as he usually does. This time instead of the melodramatic pieces he so often plays, it was more of the traditional birthday type tones. A small smile creaked upon his face. He was glad he still played the keys. Breathing in a soft sigh, he lifted his free hand began to knock on Onabi's door, hopefully loud enough for him to hear over his playing. "Hello, Onabi. It's Zunair," he shouted through the door. While elder Hyūga could've teleported into his house, he felt as if it were rude to invade Onabi's space without being invited in first.

WC: 432
Onabi Hyuuga
Onabi Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:47 pm
Onabis fingers dance on the black and white keys turning the simple tune of happy birthday into a complex music that weaves Onabis emotions and history into the music, this attempt to play something so straight forward has become next to impossible for the young chunnin. Onabi's mother would always tell him that our favorite melodies release dopamine, also known as the feel-good hormone, which activates our brain's pleasure and reward system. Music can have a positive, immediate impact on our mental state. fast tempos can affect us mentally and physically arouse us, so if your sad or hurt just play something that makes you happy. your body will always respond.
Maybe this was just a attempt to make himself feel better. a happy tune playing in the void of light. The thoughts just kept on creeping into his mind, not only did he forget his own day of birth but so did the clan that congratulated him a few months prior. Was the only thing they cared about his strength? the music shifted into more of a darker tune his tears welled up in the corner of his eyes. Onabi had been alone for a long time, he was done playing grown up. realizing that his music was reflecting his somber thoughts he changed the tune back into something bright hoping that the music would affect his mood. quickly jamming away on the keys to play something fast paced and joyful. his lefts hand plucked at four simple notes consistently A G# F# E. His right hand played something a little more complex F# G #B C# and repeated those notes a total of eight times before switching to E F# A B taping these notes only four times then agin swapping the notes to D# E F# G# for what was supposed to be 4 times but during the third repetition he heard a tapping noise coming through the paper wall. Onabi stoped so abruptly that a crude sound shrieked out of the piano for just a moment before silence fell in the Hyuugas home.
The gentle but loud sound of his cousins voice filled the halls. The tears started to flow down Onabis face, Onabi turned around in his bench so quickly that he tripped over his traditional clothing. From outside his cousin could hear the clattering of a piano bench falling over then loud stomping at a running pace approach the door. The sliding door flew open with force and a young boy flew out of the home wrapped around Zunair's feet sobbing.
"L-l-l-l-lord Zunair. Im sorry Im so sorry. i was so mean please forgive me-e-e-e-e."
Onabi proceeds to grovel at Zunair's feet begging for forgiveness. It's hard to understand every word Onabi spits out in a childish manner because the childs cries dominate over the more serious role Onabi seemed to adopt.
WC:480
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:10 pm
The Hyūga medic stood patiently at Onabi's door waiting for him, turning his eyes behind him and looking at the stone and wood compound. Fractured memories resurfaced in his mind to his early childhood days when he was at his happiest. Well, was he happy now? He couldn't say for certain. Life has been looking up since the Kiri regime has ended and he went his own path instead of the typical Hyūga way. However, he was supposed to visit his other cousin, Hikari, in Tanbogakure but she has all since then, vanished.

Enough about that, he gave another knock and a yell through the door. This time, the sound seemed to be effective. Well, that's what he thought when he heard the piano stop, a loud crash, and then the sound of a series of footsteps jolting to the door. Zunair closed his eyes to give a warm smile to Onabi when the wooden sliding door opened up; however, he was met with a sobbing underling that wrapped his arms around the elder Hyūga's foot. It startled the Creation Rebirth User, seemingly make him jolt back at the confusion.

"Um?" That was all Zunair could blurt out for this random act of hysteria towards him.

Letting out a small sigh followed by a kindhearted smile, Zunair bent down and patted his cousin on the head as Onabi was begging for his forgiveness. There was nothing to be forgiven. Onabi beat him fair and square in the Chuunin Exams and that was all to it.

"Come now, Onabi, you have nothing to apologize for." Zunair whispered as he began to wipe the tears from underneath the Eight Gates Prodigy's eyes before he lifted him up to stand.

"No more crying. It might be a little late, but I'm here to celebrate your birthday. So, can we get inside? It's pretty chilly out here," Zunair giggled. Before Onabi could say anything, Zunair through his arm over the youngling's shoulder and started to lead him inside. Using the back of his foot, he closed the sliding door behind them as they entered into the home. Warm air brushed upon his skin, allowing a deep scarlet shade to form over his cheeks.

"So, how have you been?" Zunair asked as he removed himself from contact and found a place to sit.

TWC: 820
Onabi Hyuuga
Onabi Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:23 pm
Still crying on the floor Onabi looked up and his elder cousin bent down and started to wipe away the tears that streamed from the dull grey eyes of the young hyuuga. Hearing the words of forgiveness knowing that he held no grudge made a wave of relief fall over Onabi. The tears stopped and were replaced with a grin, Onabi moved so he could stand and. took the assistance that his elder gave to him. As they settled on their feet Zunair told Onabi about his intentions of coming here tonight. Onabi's eyes weld up with tears once more but quickly wiped them away, the cold night air started to nip at Onabi's already red nose. As Onabi was going to invite the main branch lord inside, Zunair already took the initiative and lead Onabi by the shoulders into the warm interior of Onabi's home. Walking inside, Onabi motioned to the sitting mats.

"Please make yourself at home. Whatever is mine is yours, so please do not be afraid to ask for anything."

As Zunair sat down he asked about Onabi's well being. Onabi placed the kettle on the burner to brew tea, walked over to a box of tissues and blew his nose grabbed another one and wiped the stain of tears away from his cheeks and responded to his elders question.

"Physically? Mentally? Spiritually? Socioeconomically? Financially? I guess there are many ways to interpret that question but the best answer would be, it is going great. Hope this status quo persists for rest of the year. But how are you? I have not heard from you in awhile, there are some nasty rumors circling around the district about you and I was getting worried."

Onabi let the water boil, he put a strainer with tea leaves over a glass and poured the water over the top of them. Onabi grabbed some pastries and Onabi took the mugs and pastries and placed in front of Zunair and sat down across the table from him. Onabi looked at Zunair with a happy but worried look and the puffy eyes did not help conceal the fact that Onabi really was worried about the young lords latest actions involving the hyuuga clan.
wc:371
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:55 am
Zunair graciously walked over to the sitting mats that Onabi pointed out to him. Bending down, he positioned himself on top of the mat. Sitting the bag next himself, Zunair listened as the Side Branch member kindly told him to make himself at home. Giving subtle nod towards him, showing his gratitude to Onabi.

"Thank you," Zunair softly spoke.

Zunair eyes followed every movement Onabi made while he asked about his wellbeing. It seems he is making tea, presumably for the both of them. Such a sweetheart. He next actions followed as he took a tissue to wipe away the sadness that had leaked from his eyes. So strange how he can be so emotional but then again, he is quite young. They went through similar ideals in life but yet they seem so different from each other. Must have been the total combination of their upbringing. Zunair was put on a peddlestoll and was the main focus for the Hyūga's. Striving excellency or rigorous training. Zunair never fit the troupe of the Hyūga Clan even though he did excel in the gentle fist arts; it was never his strong suit though. Zunair was a prodigy in medical ninjutsu. Then on the other end, we have Onabi, who was often overlooked since he was from the side branch but yet he strives to be the main protector of the main family. A genius when it comes to all things Hyūga.

'It should have been him that was born in the main house,' Zunair thought as he shifted himself on the mat.

His thoughts were disrupted by the sound of Onabi's voice for when he finally replied to the question Zunair asked him. The young Hyūga was doing well it seems. Zunair was happy for him. However, his smile left his lips in the form a frown when Onabi brought up the rumors about his actions.

"Well, everything you've heard about me. You better believe it because it's all true." Zunair said with the utmost sinister tone. The elder Hyūga has become the black sheep of the family, turning his back on the tradition technique's that have been passed down from generation to generation, taking the legacy the deputy Kage gave to him which allowed him to master Space-Time techniques. While his family is disappointed in him, especially his father. There is nothing they can do about it. He is still the heir to the mantle. While the taijutsu portion of his Hyūga heritage was his weak point, he has been slowly incorporating it into his medical ninjutsu. Creating techniques that don't just stop the flow of the chakra network but destroy it by attacking cellular capillaries that are connected to the chakra network. Stripping their ability to mold chakra or create chakra, permanently.

"It might be true, but I am still the heir, so let them talk. Like they'll say anything to my face about not learning the traditional Hyūga techniques." Zunair said with almost a sadistical tone.

"I have learned top-tier techniques that suite my fighting style anyway, so it really doesn't matter anyway. Once I am head, I am changing the rules." He stated with a smile. "So, what kind of tea are you making?"

Through all the talking and thinking, he completely forgot about his gift for Onabi, reaching over and grabbing the bag, he offered it to Onabi. "Before I forget, here's your present." He said with a lighthearted smile. Inside the bag, Onabi would find an arrangement of his favorite foods and scented candles but also in there was 2 B Rank Canon Jutsu Scroll and 10,000 ryo to help him out in whatever way.

TWC: 1,430
Onabi Hyuuga
Onabi Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:48 pm
He listened as his elder confirmed the rumors spreading about the young lord, Onabi looked at Zunair with a tear in his eye.
"Oh god... you have cancer?"
Onabi's mouth twitched and slowly pulled into a large grin as Onabi started the choke back laughs, but eventually overwhelmed physically and mentally the young hyuuga started to burst out laughing, crying even.
"Oh- haha- Lord Zunair you must forgive me. you confirmed the rumors so seriously I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Lord Zunair you do not have to justify your choices to me, the work you do in the medical field is absolutely phenomenal, and it's not like you have abandoned us, you do use our ancestors chakra techniques, just in your own way. And even now I think you could beat me you have progressed nicely in your field my lord. We might have not talked from the Chunnin Exams but I do still keep an eye on you."
Onabi looked down at the cup that he had his hands wrapped around. Onabi started to fidget on the mat that he sat down on so he could talk to his elder and superior.
"I made a promise to you, I do plan on keeping my promise my lord."

Onabi rubbed the green marking on his forehead bringing a red hue to the pale appearance of his skin. with a small grin onabi started to speak more.
"You will change the Hyuuga clan for the Hidden Leaf Village. And when you succeed your birth right I want to stand next to you so I can get a front row look at the future path to lay for the rest of us."
Smiling brightly he drinks from the mug that he had been fidgeting with.
"It's earl grey"
The young Hyuuga watched as the person Onabi had praised reach next to him and slide a gift bag to Onabi with a grin. Onabi slightly bowed to Zunair taking the gift from his hands and opening the gift. Looking through the contents of the gift Onabi's eyes lit up, taking out his favorite snack and candles that smelt beautiful. Looking into the bag again he saw the scrolls and money.
"My Lord I cant take these. You should used these to become stronger."
Onabi attempted to give the remains of the gift back the Zunair even though Onabi knew what his Elder was going to do.
WC:404
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:33 pm
Zunair's serious expression quickly faded over the shocking cancer joke. His eyebrows shifted upwards in response as a grin followed closely behind. "Yes, I only have a couple weeks to live," Zunair response cutting close to dark humor if not entirely was. The clouded-styled Hyūga let out a chuckle, but it was nothing compared to Onabi's booming laughter. Zunair was happy that Onabi was having a good time because Onabi can be sorrowful, especially when he's on his own. Well, emotional from time to time, but maybe that was due to age and obviously his upbringing. Death and disease surely do plague everyone, especially young ones, with sadness and turmoil.

After the curse mark bearer finally calmed down from his laughing fit, he continued on with what he was saying. Compliments of course. Zunair felt he could be doing horribly with certain things and Onabi would always support him, always giving him that reassurance. It felt nice for a change. It's not like his father who would berate him if he wasn't doing well. Anyone could guess on how Hoshi reacted when Zunair went and studied under the tutelage of Anima and the following the Leaf's Legacy, given to him by Goto.

"Thank you, Onabi. I really appreciate you saying that." He responded; however, he felt a ping of sadness in his chest when he said the Zunair would abandon them. It's a matter of fact that he almost did. He was waiting on a letter back from Hikari to head to Tanbogakure, but she either stopped or something horrible happened.

"I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch; I've been busy considering the missions that have led me outside the village. Plus, with the lack of medical shinobi, it seems I'm always taking care of something or someone," a small laugh escaped his lips. "But I'm glad you have your eyes on me. It seems everyone only have ears." A small subtle shade thrown at the members of his family.

Zunair watched Onabi finally finished his tea and position himself on a sitting mat near him, continuing to talk about his promise. "I'm glad that you stick to your word, most people aren't like that nowadays," he spoked calmly.

"Well, it might be hard path to forge for the future, but I believe it will be worth it." Zunair gave a slight nod towards his younger cousin.

Finally, Onabi was opening his gift. It made Zunair happy seeing Onabi's eyes light up from the gifts of the candles and candy. However, he felt that the Eight Gates user was taken aback from the scrolls and money. Of course, those things were to help Onabi, but maybe it was his pride that was getting in his was from accepting those kinds of gift. Afraid to ask for help. Of course, Hyūga pride has always run deep, especially from the extending branches from the main house.

"Take them Onabi. If you want to stand next to me for the future, you need to be on your A game, and these things help persevere that. Plus, I have too much money on my hands and don't know what to do with it. Please, take them. If not for you, for me." Zunair voice sounded serene and kind at this point, proving to Onabi that he meant every word. "Now, don't make me order you to take them," Zunair followed up with a playful smile.

Whether or not he took them, Zunair would continue the conversation. "Like I said before, I feel like the road ahead for Hyūga clan is going to be rough. I feel like something sinister is about to break out, especially after the event that happened at the gates." Zunair remember it clearly. He was on his way back from the borders with Lynn when massive summons and fights broke out. Thankfully, Konoha came out on top, but I feel like there is serious consequences that will follow suit from that day.

"Enough about me and situations. What have you been up to? Anything exciting?" Zunair ask, shifting the conversation to one that if more appeasing, hopefully.

TWC: 2,117
Onabi Hyuuga
Onabi Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:01 pm
"Of coarse my lord."

With a smile and a playful bow Onabi kept the gift at his side. The Hyūga have always rose to the top when coming to the battles of the hidden leaf village, but the young lords words rung deep in Onabi. The Eight Gates prodigy also could sense that the Fire that burned within Konoha was deviously spreading its embers across the shinobi world. Why? Onabi did not hold those awnsers but it seemed that Onabi was going to be used as one of these embers for the young pianist was thinking of taking up a hunter mission to go start some trouble. Thinking on the subject more Onabi draws the connection that the other hidden villages are also feeling the heat the Hidden Leaf Village is emitting and it is making them nervous thus the earlier attack on the gates.

'Maybe I ask Lord Zunair to join me on my hunt.' Onabi thought of asking this until zunair broke the tension with a more appeasing conversation topic.

"Well actually after the exams I took a little bit of a break and reworked my workouts. The exams showed that i gas myself way to quickly and that I needed to build up some sort of endurance but i think i lost some of my strength because of it. But I was just looking at taking a mission that looks potently dangerous, and if it is dangerous that means it is going to be fun right?"

Onabi gave off a nervous laugh, It looks like Onabi is trying to say something to the elder Hyuuga but the words are caught in his throat. Debating a moral dilemma it is almost like steam is spewing out of the kids ears. IF he asks the lord it would be asking Zunair to jump into danger with him, but he wont be able to do this alone and he needs to do this mission to stay strong enough to walk with Zunair.
WC:333
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:33 am
"Thank you," Zunair graciously said to Onabi. The medical specialist already knew his power and has an array of the most advanced techniques in his field. While these scrolls don't offer the most complex of jutsu, they will help along with Onabi's journey. It's also funny how different their fighting styles are while being from the same clan. Onabi relies on fast attacks with destructive combabilities, he's more of a front-line fighter like most of their clansmen. On the other end, Zunair more of a support, relying on his regeneration abilities, deadly poisons, and area warping techniques. Not to mention his numerous ninjutsu abilities, especially his Kekkei Tōta , dust release.

"I mean," Zunair paused at the response of Onabi, who was asking if a dangerous mission is fun. "Well, that is one way to look at it, but dangerous missions aren't a joke. Many lives have been lost because they don't take them too seriously, especially when you have an encounter with an opposing side that most likely wants to kill. You should be careful if you plan on undergoing them. Think before you attack." Zunair said with a serious tone. He's watched people die from one short mistake, even a second could be the difference between life or death. If Onabi was really going to do one, he should be careful.

The fire-release user watched Onabi's body shift as if he has something to get off his chest. Zunair wondered what it could be. Maybe he is nervous about. Is this mission he is doing alone? Or is he being sent out with a partner or group. Usual they don't send Chuunin's out on their own but the lack of shinobi in total in Konoha, they might be doing that. "Is there something wrong?" He questioned the younger Chuunin. "You know you can tell me anything, right?" He continued on, worrying about Onabi.

TWC: 2,431
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum