Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 104

The Demon Comes to Collect! Konoha’s Best Interest Empty The Demon Comes to Collect! Konoha’s Best Interest

Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:21 pm
In a sudden flash of brilliant light, blinding to the eyes, should there be any to witness it, emerged two figures - man and child. Aokidanza and his daughter, Takara found themselves before the gates of Konohagakure. It’s been some time, far too long since the Demon laid his two toned golden eyes on the architecture of the village hidden in the leaves exterior threshold. Another fleeting wave of nostalgia filled him, only to quickly flee him in the same instance. All of these villages were the same to him, a social pool of political excrement - the only difference is some are more full of shit than others. 

To Takara, this was the first time she noticed such a village, seeing it with her own two eyes. The innocent of her soul bleeding through as she blushed, clenching the fabric of the Senju’s attire. Her behavior warrant a glance from him. One of which she did not pay attention to in order to catch, but he wouldn’t hold that against her. He knew her life before he came, she was a slave and wasn’t allowed much in terms of scenery. “Aoki! Look, look! It’s so pretty. Do you see it?!” He innocent heart was clearly getting the better of her.  Overwhelmed by her excitement she failed to use a tone for when two were standing directly side-by-side. 

Yes…it is pretty. Pretty weak” The tone he tool was malicious, but stern as he was not jesting about the village military standing. Konoha had experience time and time again too many close calls, including their servitude to Kirigakure. Losing the battle between both villages doomed them to such a fate, only to be recently free during the Kage Summit thanks to the new Hokage, whomever they might be. The shadows talk and they seem to know all even in the underworld of the Missing-Ninja. Takara, his surrogate child found his answer to her inquiry a bit mean, if not harsh all around. As she looked to his face she would note his expression and didn’t bother to question him. Or rather, whine about him being nasty. 

Should there be a guard present, or alerted to their appearing it shouldn’t take too much time for them to come and investigate. There they would see the Missing-Ninja, Aokidanza Senju standing there, staring at them with a noxious expression. “I am in no mood for exchanging witticisms with second rate interjects. Give me an audience with…whomever is your bureaucratic.” Brazenly, he would take a stance of seemingly disregard after his demand. 
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 71500

The Demon Comes to Collect! Konoha’s Best Interest Empty Re: The Demon Comes to Collect! Konoha’s Best Interest

Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:54 pm
The gates were as busy as usual and the heralding of one man caused the guards to… well look at one another. He was demanding the Kage at least that’s what they thought due to his wording. A few of the guards chuckled at the request but were quick to stiffen as the boots of one of Konoha’s nastiest and angriest woman arrived on the scene. With her Byakugan blazing within her sockets she would stare the missing ninja down before a slinder hand touched her shoulder. For Aokidanza he would see the form of the Leafs shadow slowly step from behind her, his seemingly glowing red eyes looking at him searching. It would be silent for a moment before the man known as Ishimaru would speak,” Such an unique manner of speaking for someone trying to meet with the leader of this village without even going through the proper channels. Many wouldn’t take this into consideration and yet the fact that you stand here sure of yourself is interesting in its own,” the young Shinkou would chuckle as he turned and as he did he would motion for the Senju to follow him. The guards were confused at and the ready but the same hand that had beckoned the Senju would raise into the air,” Let him in. If he has the guts to call me out then he has something that may be of interest to the village… if not then we’ll just have to deal with him then. So. Are you coming or not?,” looking over his shoulder he would wait and if Aoki followed the two would head to the Hokage Office to speak.

WC: will be added later
Letting Aokidanza in
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

The Demon Comes to Collect! Konoha’s Best Interest Empty Re: The Demon Comes to Collect! Konoha’s Best Interest

Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:40 pm
Before long, the Demon at the gates was addressed by a pale eyed wench, slim build. Their was a fire burning without her gaze - was this to be the ‘will of fire’ the Konoha country folk talked so much about? The Demon would wonder this, noting the distance between them to be exactly 15 meters. Unperturbed at any rate, his expression callous to her entry. Takara, at his side, his left would step closer. Finding the seemingly ‘blind’ woman to be a bit eerie in appearance. The Demon would take note of that. Not that it bother him, but his disappointment in her dearth in firmness. 

The florid eyes would luster from abaft of the woman. A man stepping forth, while simultaneously guiding the woman aside to make way for him. He was searching. Such eyes toted a probing air. Yet, the Demon knew not who this man was. There was no way for him to know that this was the Hokage, not until he was made conscious of this information verbally. As of right now, this was another dramaturgical spectacle. And for that Aokidanza gave a blasé expression in response. The man spoke, and as he did he disclosed, indirectly that he was the Hokage. “I wouldn’t say ‘try’ seeing as you are now here. And my, my, I did not foresee that the current Hokage but a mere child. I think that is rather ‘unique’, more so than my practice of speaking. Would you not agree?” The Senju would then guffaws menacingly, immediately collecting himself after. 

The Hokage, with a raise of his hand commanded his dupes to allow the Demon entry to their village. Topping it off with haughty claims and a sly remark for his following. “Kyokukuku. I’m afraid that you cannot coax, or adjure me, not like you do with these stooges. I’m not particularly fervent on walking into a trap, not when you’ve made your intentions so clear. Or rather, I am not irresponsible enough to lead my child into delicate waters. After all, you might not like what I have to say to you once I’m in there, now would you?” A leery smile would form across his face. The Demon was cautious, as well as he was tactical. He was more than aware that this…Hokage in title was outright not to be trusted. After all, why would someone like him speak of his intentions so casually, turning his back so carelessly on someone like Aokidanza. That is something that you just do not do. 

Yet, it was time to rattle the cage a bit. “Some time ago, I’ve done some work for this…calamitous excuse of a village. Back then, I was guaranteed compensation. I’m not in the head space to discuss the nature of that deal, but I am here to collect. Seeing as it was a deal made by the Hokage of that time, the way that I see it now you as the current ‘Hokage’ connate the upholding of that deal. So…Hokage, of the leaf, where is my money?” A foreboding air would rise from the Demon. His glare of an evil eye was fixed. Uninterested in the other as he declared them as fodder - and fodder are of no use to someone like Aokidanza Senju. 
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:58 pm
Touche. A small chuckle escaped the lips of the young Hokage as he turned to fully face Aoki, not to be rude when he had been talking to the male," Young in physical appearance but not young in mind. Does looks determine capability in your eyes or is it something more you are looking into? I would agree none the less," the tone wasn't cold or absolute, but intrigued by the male in front of him. His next words caused a tilt of his head allowing the dark brown locks to slowly teeter over as he pondered the meaning of his words and then chuckled," You assume I am of the mind to attack you within the walls of this village, when innocents could be put at risk. Much like your concern for your child, as a shinobi of this village I am concerned with the safety of my own. Rest assured you or yours will not be harmed as long as we can come to a...peaceful understanding. My intentions are as clear as yours, but I appreciate the fact that you can see it for what it is. If I do not like what you say then my first response won't be to attack you. That is not my way. As there is a Dusk there will be a Dawn, and transparency is something I hold very dear," the words were something he had heard from another of his kin, a phrase he had absentmindedly added and just so happen to let out.

When his intentions were made, Ishimaru would blink for a moment and smile," If a promise was made by my predecessor then it would behoove me to honor it would it now...less you have an objection or suspicion about it? If money was owed then I am sure we can come to an...agreement of sorts to make sure both parties are upheld," he knew what he had been doing about this and if this was indeed fact then Ishimaru would honor it...But for now the game of chess continued.

Embracing Shadow: 2/5 stacks
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:19 pm
With a cautionary glance, the Demon would give warning without adding to the conference. Finding the ‘Hokage’ to be quite self-satisfied. More so than Toneri of Haven. Why must every stopover be prescribed with gasconade? He would conjecture. So far, all of the villages and hamlet alike have advertised this analogous behavior. It was quite monotonous, ho-hum. “Oh? Whenever I hear a child counter in such a way I cannot help but to see my original evaluation of them bleed through. Insight and maturation of the mind are not something that one boast, ‘Hokage’ of the leaf. It is instead recognized categorically.” With an acerbic tongue, the Demon would coach the young Kage. 

Aokidanza would undeviatingly grow miffed with the ‘Hokage’s’ aloofness to the situation at hand. Another thing that he would have to lecture, and make him aware of. “I’m sorry…you’re still misconstruing the situation at hand, ‘Hokage’. When I spoke of ‘delicate waters’ I was not alluding to the imperil of my child. It is in fact the contrary to that. I wouldn’t want her to see me slaughter your uninvolved.” A metamorphosis of his eyes took place, confessing to crimson eyes with unique patterns - Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. There was an understanding to be made. Come the end of the Kage’s words. 

The Demon concluded the willingness of the Hokage to be…whimsical, eccentric at best. But, he could not deduce why. “An agreement? I thought such was already entrenched. Or must I spell it out for you? The ‘Hokage’ owes me 150,000 ryo. Should I not receive what is owed to me, I will be force to simply take it by force.” The Demon would tug at his attire, taking it from the clutches of his daughter, Takara. She would stand behind him, peeking around at the group of shinobi before them. 

AP: 1462/1472
EMS: 10 AP
Nature Stacks: 3/6
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:30 pm
Karruchi chuckled at the banter between the two. Not because it was comical, but because someone else was giving shit to the Little Leaf. The Lavender eyed female look over to see how Ishimaru had been taken this and was...disgusted by the look she saw. There was no anger on his face, not even disdain. The male had been smiling this entire time for some odd reason. The wind would catch a few of the dark brown locks as his red eyes continued to remain on the trio, not maliciously but instead intrigued or rather...interested in what would come from this. His hands would remain at his side however in his response he would continue to smile," Aren't you full of wisdom? I thank you for pointing out my flaws as they are only surface deep. Surely an...edeucated shinobi like yourself sees more than my young eyes ever could so thank you for that," a learning experience for all, but he was also getting a kick out of seeing Karruchi so bent out of shape. The two had an interesting banter, though he could see that the other male had grown tired of his rather aloof state. It was a mistake to ever consider Ishimaru as aloof as he used to be, for the aloofness he often showed now was but a façade to test and see how people would gauge him.

"SO you are a demon with a conscience huh? I wonder if the act of having children changes those with cold hearts or does it make it harder. One thing you take for granted however," and as Aoki's eyes shifted his eyes into a strange form he had not seen before, his own eyes would take a turn as well. In his right the calm red would begin to get a deep tint of blue as the red began to glow and in his left the visage of his Mangekyou Sharingan would also take form," I would behoove you to not take my aloof nature for granted. If the "Hokage" owes you ryo then your payment, then your payment will be given but do not threaten my home...and do not threaten my position Demon," there was something about this exchange that scared Karruchi. This aloof young man had never been seen with even an ounce of anger. One could even surmise that Ishimaru never had a single mean bone in his body. But the overwhelming sense of dread that even made her shiver and back away from him. Through her Lavender eyes she could see the creeping darkness seeping from his entire being. The oozing darkness would remain formless but seep into the air as if the night sky was taking over during the day.
AP: 1,459
Embracing Shadows: 3/5
Meigan: -5 AP
Mangekyo Sharingan:  -25 AP
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:34 pm
The atmosphere of the Hokage took an extraordinary shift. No, the disposition of the young man did not alter, nor did his mien. It was something more bosom than that. Something more intense. His Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan attest to the eyes of the Hokage taking on their own fluctuations in chakra, transforming into something more than what they gave prior. So he possessed the Mangekyou Sharingan, one step closer to the state that the Demon acquired, quite recently at that. 

Aokidanza had no choice, other than meeting him thusly. Malevolent chakra dwindled from the chassis of the Demon. Depleting the very air around him, so much so that even Takara’s face contorted. Gradually stepping back and away from her father, only a few feet. Vigilantly guarding herself from the unknowing. This was a side of him, a side of the Demon she was foreign to. “My pleasure…’Hokage’. It is the endless obligation of the wise to teach the naive.” The cadence in which he crossbar depict his indifference to what was said. 

Conscience? Call it what you’d like, I harbor no such sentiments; such as remorse. To me, it makes no difference if the life of another dims, or is annexed. You are all just stepping stones to reaching my goals. You will either fall in line to this reality, or I will pluck you from my reality.” Callously delivered, the Demon paused as their silence spoke for them. Locking eyes for the duration. Suddenly, laughter pierced the reticence. Tranquillity found its hold on the Demon as the atmosphere about him reverts. Takara finding her way back to his side. 

You’ve convinced me, ‘Hokage’. I will not contribute to the inconvenience of your people. You have my word on that. I would like my ryo now, and you can be on your way.” Pacing over to the Hokage, stopping 1 meter before him. Lengthening his hand out to him, right hand, as he awaiting his demanded amount in full. 

AP: 1452/1472
EMS: 10 AP
Nature Stacks: 4/6
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:27 pm
Is that how he felt? The complex emotion inside of him stirred as his Yuumei smiled within him, Miki. The Avatar of Darkness and Sake who welcomed this side of Ishimaru, hell he relished in it.. The darkness from the young demon continues to draw forward to match Aokidanza’s own and in that moment he spoke,” Then if this is a reality I have to reject then let us find whose reality will remain in the forefront,” of course the silence shortly after created dread for those behind Ishimaru. Karruchi sat with a held breath as he anticipated a fight between these two demons and for once she felt a sensation she had never felt before… utter fear. The silence would be broken by laughter as Aokidanza started and soon Ishimaru joined.. The darkness behind him would soon disappear as he rested his hands upon his side momentarily, looking at the male as he came forward. As he paced closer, one of the shinobi would disappear from sight and return with a scroll held between the two gentleman.

Taking the scroll he would place it into the hand of Aokidanza and chuckle,” You are the first to stir those feelings within me. I cannot say I am not intrigued in you nameless shinobi. We honor our word past or present. What is owed to you is in here. No tricks. Nothing else. You can check it if you’d like,” Ishimaru was a creature of his word and would wait for the male to take and check his claim. He could feel the eyes of Karruchi peering into him, wondering why he was doing what he was doing but now she knew… he wasn’t what she thought he was.
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:54 am
The situation experienced many drastic changes in moods. However, the visit was a success. His web of lies were believed without any room for fact checking. The Demon knew that Konoha were push overs. This was too easy, even for his liking. Taking the scroll into his hand, the Demon would nod at the words of the Hokage as he would step back. “Pleasure doing business with you…’Hokage’” Sticking to his cadence when using the term of Hokage towards the young man. 

The Demon would look to his daughter, then leading her to exit. 

[Exit]
Claiming 150,000 ryo from Ishimaru due to him not fact checking Aokidanza’s story.
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:55 am
Ishimaru would look to the male not wondering what would happen next. If he had made a mistake it wouldn’t be the first but a learning lesson all the more. After he spoke the Hokage wouldn’t turn his back on the male no. Instead he would begin to walk backwards until he was within the arms of the gates and then turn around,” May we meet again Demon,” the words trailing off.

[Exit] 

Removing 150K from Konoha funds

All words toward FTG with 25% max discount will Talley words in a moment]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum