Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Calling Collect (p) Empty Calling Collect (p)

Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:55 pm
Li sat in his office feeling a bit lonely with CoRin... dead and all. Oh man! He was severely depressed now that he thought about it. His lover was gone. He thought he loved her, but she told him that he didn't. Still he missed her, and he knew that it was him that sent her out on that disaster. Why was his life just one series of disasters after another. He'd never managed to protect anyone ever. Well that wasn't true. He killed that missing Ninja, and he protected Coco that one time.

Coco!

He talk to her right now. She was his only friend in the world. Literally now.

He sent his thoughts out to Coco. Trying to grab ahold of her mind and talk to her. "Hello, hello? Hello, Hello? Coco are you there? This is Li." He'd pause and let that sink in. "You know Dian. Of ame. Are you there?"
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Calling Collect (p) Empty Re: Calling Collect (p)

Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:04 pm
Coco was just finishing her six foot tall tower of cards in her hotel room. When she got the call from Li Dian. she jumped and fell right into the tower and it fell all around her like so many dreams. "Li?" She gasped, shaking some cards off of her. "You know you should really have some sort of incoming call sort of thing before you just jump into my mind like that!" She shook the anger off of her, she really should have been training for the fight with the hokage. "So what's up? What's this call about?"
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:52 am
Yes! He'd done it his mental powers were expanding! Ever so slightly one day at a time. He could now reliably contact coco from so far away. He sighed mentally when she asked him what the call was about. Could he tell her the truth? That he was sad? That he was lonely. That he had nothing to do with himself. That Ame wasn't any better off with him as a leader than it had been when they had nobody? No she couldn't. She believed in him so much. She missed home so much. He couldn't just let her down. "I missed you." He sent. His brain connecting the message instantly over hundreds of miles. "I missed you so much coco. I miss the days when we were just Genin with big dreams in our hearts. Now we've seen the world and know that it is ugly."

Woah way to heavy on the sadness there. Rewind.

"I'm sorry that was way too strong. I lost one of my ninja the other day and it's weighing on me. I, I just want to see you Coco. I want to have a friend. I'm so lonely." Good god Li! You were a leader of an entire country! how could you be so hard on yourself. So small? He wanted to be big. Wanted Ame to be big. Wanted the world to know that Ame was a place that really lived. So Far Coco was the only one who was making the proud. "I, I just want to see you again."
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:56 am
Coco's heart just dropped when she heard that. She hated to know that Li was feeling down. She really wanted the guy to cheer up or something because he was always so nice to her it wasn't fair that he had to take on this burden all by himself. "Li, without you there wouldn't be any ninja to lose. You're the one who brought Ame back from the dead."She didn't know if that was exactly what he wanted to hear, or the farthest from. "I miss you too.," She said truthfully. Maybe there is something that she could do for him, and for herself. "Well. Maybe If i taught you the summoning technique we wouldn't be so far apart. We could see each other whenever we like!"
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:54 pm
That sounded like a perfect idea. That way he could summoner her, and she could summon him whenever they wanted. Then it didn't matter how far apart they were, because they'd always bee a few hand signs away. Then this lonely city would be so cold any more. Because after all. He'd always have a cup of coco just a arms reach away. He sent his thoughts back to her. "Yeah, I think that, that sounds like a great plan. I've wanted to learn summoning anyway. I think Boars might make a good fit for me. I am a yamanaka after all."
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:21 pm
Awesome he was in for it. "Good. Because I'm in a foreign land. Even more foreign than Kumo is. So I might like an escape root while I'm here too." She giggled to herself. "You know just in case. "

After that she proceeded to send Ling the Information on how to actually perform a summoning. She didn't have to explain or show him anything at all because she was just relaying pure information. He didn't even have to see an example because she could just show him the memories of all the tiems she'd summoned a salamander or something. No it was pretty much exclusivity salamanders. She just loved the cute little boogers. She waited to Li to say he'd done it perfectly, but It name came. She wondered if he'd actually go the information or if She'd just been remembering stuff for nothing. "Did... Did I do that right?"
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:48 pm
Yeah it worked alright he was just suprsied that coco picked up on it so quickly. She seemed to instantly get the swing of having thier two minds connected, and he was pretty impressed. Of course Coco always had been teh better ninja so it wasnt' like itwas that big of a surprise to him. He pushed his admiring of Coco out of his head and tried to push onto something diffrent. Like all the inforamation she was sending to him. She was trying to teach him so it would have been rude to just ignore these stream of thoughts. And it wasn't even like she was instructing him how to do it like he'd thought she would. She was actually just sending all the infrrmation on how to do it straight to his brain. It was super weird. Like nothing he'd ever felt before in all of this life.
It was like he was there. Like he could feel every single movements of her hand and chakra as she summoned Salamander after Salamander. Had she gotten even more salamanders since they'd last met? Now that seemed a little crazy. She' already had way too many o fhtem for his taste. Now that thought that she had even more was down right scary.
Focus Li. Okay summoning, easy enough. There was nothing complicated about summoning. It was just like bringing forth a ninja tool from a scroll. She'd learned that from coco a long time ago too. All you have to do if focus on their chakra signature. And lock onto it. Li could track Coco's signature from around the planet so he had no worries that he'd be able to lock onto her. Now the next step was the hand seals. He read her mind, or rather the information that her mind was feeding him and continued on. Hand seals about five of them. Simple enough. He went through them in his mind, and he started to form them. However after picking the jutsu apart he realized that Coco had a few unnecessary hand sings in there. With Li's control over chakra he thought that he could just do the summoning wiht a single hand signs. And confrontation at that. Woah that was actually kind of a booster for Li. He was better at something than coco. Now that was something he didn't get to say all the time.
With the general gist of the move down, he tried to perform it. Right there and then. Come on coco! Here girl, here girl! Come to daddy. Come to the rain. Feel your best friens love, and loneliness! Deliver him from the hell that is his own mind, and bring him back to the land of the living, with your salamander charm. Let him feel something again. Summoning Jutsu! A puff of smoke and nothing more. Coco would not be knocking at his kitchen door. With that disappointment out of the way he spoke. "Yeah I got it all. I just tried it, and well obviously it didn't work."
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:28 am
Coco nodded like a sage. Because she was! She knew what as going on. She knew that li wanted to see her too, and it was cute. She'd have to explain it to him. "You can only do it if we're in the same country. You'd need space and time to summon me from ame. Of course if you did do that then there would be nothing stopping us!" Then the team would be back together!

They'd be just as unbeatable as ever! Which was not at all, but still. They'd be there! Getting the band back together. Now there was a plan.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:45 am
Hohoho she thought something as small as positioning and time would stop the mighty li dian from summoning her? Well she was wrong. He was a mighty mighty man who was young and in his prime and he would not be denied the company of a fine lady, if he could help it. She he puffed out his chest, and continued to speak as forcefully as ever. "Then I will learn how to do so. I'm the leader of a nation Coco, I won't be stopped by me simply not knowing something."
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:53 am
"Brag about it why don't you?" Coco wondered if he could feel her smile from across the miles. If he could then she had smiles for miles. If he couldn't then she was just a dork. "You do that Li. Learn how to summon me, and I'll be at your beck and call always."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum