Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Calling Collect (p) - Page 2 Empty Re: Calling Collect (p)

Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:20 am
(Can you tell I used several different writing programs to write this post? So Embarrassing )

Well with an offer like that how could he say no? He wouldn't that was his only conclusion. With a new inspiration in his heart he went forward! "Alright Coco just give me a few days to get space and time down, and then I'll be plenty ready to get you summoned over here." The message was sent and the challenge was thrown down, time for li to learn something about the universe. With the message relaid he would say his goodbye, and cut the message out. With a new goal in mind he would go off and train

-Time skip

Bored so bored. So very bored. Li’s eyes were dull and out of focus. The sheer weight of boredom was forcing the water from his body out into his eyes. He’d been cooped up in this building for way too long. He needed to get out inhe world and see something. There was a wide would out there for him to admire. He ruled this entire land so he deserved to enjoy it at least for a little bit. He only had so much time to live. He needed to try to enjoy his time as a child while it still lasted. Although truth be told he had given up that right when he became the leader of an entire nation didn’t he?
Pulling his chakra threads he grabbed Camael from his resting place. The puppet flapped it’s wings excitedly and began to fly over to Li’s positon. He wasted no time!  He wrapped the puppets arms around himself and flew out the window like a majestic bird like thing which could fly. You know, a falcon, or even an agnel. Simply a man being carried off by a angel was good enough for him. Because today he was not here to be swept up in the grandure of his angels but rather to tsee what life outside his village was like! He had places to explore. Nooks and crannies he could only have dreamed of. Let’s see what Li Dian village leader of Amegakure could get himself into in a few short hours. Well first off there  miles and miles of marsh to fly over. Not the most attractive of landscapes but his people made their livelihood out in the rice so he wasn’t going to spit on that. Then there was the jungle. Which just terrified him beyond all reason. There were eveil things in that forest and he wanted no part in it. Then a little bit to the north there were mountains. But not just mountains there were things on those mountains as well. Things like an ovservatory. Now that was something worth checking out. Li had a curious mind and he could easily spend an afternoon wasting away his time just looking up at the stars and what they had to tell him about his future. So with his mind made up Camael flapped his wings in the directions of the mountains and sent him there.

The ovservatory was what you would expect of a mountain monestary that was also a place of scientific thought. Ther was a beauitufl looking gothic stone building up in the mountains. It's pointed peacehs toped with gargoyls, and it' entrance was led to by a long winding road along the mountinas. Li Remembered when he was a chump and travled along roads like that. But now he was a more evolved being. Not really. He just had some sweet puppets to drive im along the way. Sweet. There was of course the strange looking telescopre that was sticking out of a circular dome. How did that get there with todays technology? Li had no idea but it sure looked cool din't it? He fel in thwards the direction of the building his angel flapping it's wings all the way as he did. There was a gentle breze in the air, and today the rain was more like mist than anything else.

He flew onto a rampart where there was a single monk resting under a roof. He greeted Li was a suprised wave of his hand. He'd certainly not been expecthing this at that particular moment how had he? Li chuckled when he saw the suprise on the man's face. "Hey there. My name is Li dian, I'm the leader of Amegakure no Sato. I saw your telescope and I was wondering if you'd be willing to give me a tour of your facility. I'd like to learn a little bit about your research." Li's dazzeling smile lit up in the grey canopy of the Amegakure sky. 

"Ah yes of course." The monk nodded. "A ninja." He pondered the word for a few moments. "Men such are you are nat usually intrested in the scientific prsuits of our temple, unless it's for making war."

Li nodded solemly. "Well I can assure you there arn't many 'men like me' in the world. I seek knowledge for knowledges sake. Well more than that actually. I have a best friend who lives far away from me and I want to be able to summoner her to me. So I need to learn space and time stuff so I can actually do that. You understand?"

Monk man nodded his head. Of course he understood he was obviously a learneded man of god. What was there that he didn't understand. Probably ery littl.e. "Well that does sound like a very noble deed."

"The most noble." Li Assured the man.

The monk smiled. "Indeed. Very well young master we can allow you a reif glimpseat the works of our order. Just promise that you will only use their use for good. To summon that friend of yours. I'd hate to see what we know o into the wrong hands."

"It won't don't you worry. I'm..." He paused before continuing. Hedidn' say anything ut it was clear he was thinking about what he was going to say. "I was going to say how great I am and how I'd never use it for evil, but I feel like that's not what you were looking for. I shall show you through my actions what makes me a worthy container of yoru orders knowledge."

The monk smiled once more This li was a charming one. "Yes indeed, bragging does not much suit a person. Very well follow me and all me to show you what we have going on."

Li bowed his head." Thank you very much. With thanks in ears, and feet on legs, they went forward intot he bmusty old building. That smelled likea strange combinations of holy men and nerds. Not hte delicious candy. there was a musty scent, but also scented oil, an dcnadles being lit. Li foolowed behind the robed man. His legs carrying him for once in his lafe, while Camael just hung on his shoulders. The man said nothing about him having an angel on his back so he probably wasn't all tha impressed, but if the was the case. Well then he just didn't know Camael now did he? This guy could shoot a lsaser beam out of his chest. Now how many angel puppets get to say something like that everyday? Non because they can't talk because they are puppets you nit wit.

Liwas impressed by thwat hesaw here today. There was several dozen monks around the place. scrubbing floors, praying, and some reading books at the library. It looked like a good life. One li wouldn't mind living. Quite and in contemplation. But too devoid of people. Many here took vows of silence. And Li like to ommuniate with people too much. No not communicate. He liked to entertain folks. That was sort of his purpose in life. Well it had been at one point. Now he was a leader and there was no joy in life.

Eventually at the end of the tour li came to the room were they held the planetarium. It was a an impressive sight indeed. And by lanetarium what I really mean is the telesope. Many times larger than the oneli's master had brought with them along on their journeys. He remembered camping out and just watchng the sky overhead be filed with starts and tracking them with the use of his hand dandy telescope. Better days those were. For all involved. Li let loose a whistle of appreciation. It was a very nice telescope of that there was no if's orbuts. "How far away can you see with that?"

The head priest who li had conveniently bumped into on his first try spoke once more. "Beyond out galaxy." He said in reverent tones. "We can see light emitting from galaxy far away from out own. Some larger somes maller, but they're all filled with thousands of stars just likeour sun. Isn't that amazig? This universe is so truly vast we haven't even began to fully grasp what thigs are like in this one planet and now we can see that there are an endless number of other planets just like it out in the galaxy."
Eventually at the end of the tour li came to the room were they held the planetarium. It was a an impressive sight indeed. And by lanetarium what I really mean is the telesope. Many times larger than the oneli's master had brought with them along on their journeys. He rememberedcamping out and just watchng the sky overhead be filed with starts andtracking them with the use of his hand dandy telsescope. Better days those were. For all involved. Li let loose a whistle of appreciation. It was a very nice telescope of that there was no if's orbuts. "How far away can you see with that?"
The head priest who li had conviently bumped into on his first try spoke once more. "Beyond out galaxy." He said in reverent tones. "We canseelight emiting from galaxys far away from out own. Some larger somesmaller, but they're all filled with thousands of stars just likeour sun. Isn't that amazig? This universe isso truly vast we haven't even began to fully graspwhat higs are like in this one planet and nowwe can see that there are an endless number of other planets just like it out in the galaxy." Li was instantly hooked. Okay give me some more space and time knowledge becasue he was not ehre to play anymore. The wanted to know everything there was to know about what it was like to control space and time. There was something seriously cool about what was goin on inthe world outside of i's won village and he wanted to get to know what it was. So at his behest the monks let him in to thier secret little school and taught him a few tricks. He learend about the planets and their position. He learned about light and relativity. Now that was extremely useful. The faster someone was going the slower time moved for them? That was incredible. That was something so game changin that Li didn't even know how it could possibly be used.Just the fact that a person could ravel at the speed of light and get to a location foretell years later made no sense to him, and he loved it. there was just something completely interesting about the situation that he couldn't quite figure out, but he had some good teachers. They were virtuous men just like him. All wrapped up in their quest for knowledge and Li really liked that about these folks. You couldn't trust the greedy bt you could always count on the curious to do something. Curios.

With his understanding of Chakra dynamics a bit mroe advanced from his advanced studies with the monks of the monastery Li reached out to Coco. He could feel her presence. Not only that but he could feel his pull on her. Like all he would need to do was form a simple seal and she'd be by his side. Now that was an idea he really like the sound of. He sent out the message to her. "Coco, I did it."

(3128)

+15Ap

Summoning for 1000 taught by coco

switching a spec to s/t for 2000
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:42 am
"That's great news. I'm going in for a fight with the hokage tomorrow. Will you use this mind thing on me and my clones to communicate. Alsoooo when I'm done with the fight I'll say 'Li I'm ready to go home.' And you'll teleport me back! Then we can finally see each other as adults!"

(exit, didn't write enough to bother claiming anything :P)
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:48 am
Approving the exit and stats for Coco and Li. Coco you have 366 words so you could get a stat point, or if you cared you could make you exit a little longer and get two o.o
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum