Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Red Demon Flame of the Sand
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 44500

The Blossoming Vow of The Red Flame Empty The Blossoming Vow of The Red Flame

Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:41 pm
Hinoishi walked through the grove seeing the new blossoms beginning to bloom. Hinoishi wanted to use the beautiful forest around him to meditate and train the way he had always done. Hinoishi channeled chakra through his feet and took a step onto a tree and began to walk upwards. he wanted to see the overlook on top of the forest As Hinoishi walked up the tree he felt free, with the birds chirping and the wind always slightly present. Hinoishi loved Suna and it was moments like these that cemented those feelings. Hinoishi got to the top of the tree and moved in between many branches. hinoishi found one of the parts of the tree where he could wit on the leaves. When Hinoishi sat down he bared witness to the beauty that was the amazing Grove and forest. The cherry blossoms were just blooming and the pink was vibrant adding an amazing color to the Grove. A gust of wind began to blow, Hino's jacket flowing behind him as he shed a tear involuntarily. Hinoishi surprised by this didn't stop it. he acknowledged that he would strive to protect Suna and spread the love that he was never given. Hinoishi grabbed a kunai out of his holster and etched a tomoe on his left hand. He etched it directly on the muscle leading up to his thumb. the direction of the tomoe going in the direction of his resting thumb. "Upon this car I vow to turn my hate into love and spread that love to Suna, to live, serve, and protect this nation as a shinobi,...as Hinoishi Uchiha!".

Hinoishi squeezed his left hand and etched a detailed symbol on the top of the tree trunk. It was a flame with wings and weird eyes. Hinoishi placed his hand on the flame art of the design. The flame was red. "I shall now burn as strong as the red flame of my passion". 

WC- 325
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen

The Blossoming Vow of The Red Flame Empty Re: The Blossoming Vow of The Red Flame

Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:25 pm
The soft blowing of the sands of Suna left a lot to be desired for the young Uchiha. Hinoishi doing his best to enjoy the spring time that was felt all throughout the land of wind. Simply going out for a simple walk was good enough for the young boy. His eyes holding this fire deep inside of them waiting to be lit for the world to see. It was rather surprising for an Uchiha to be inside of Suna, however it wouldn’t hurt Hinoishi if he potentially did some type of training for himself. Something that couldn’t hurt him if he just tried it for the most part. He was someone who had flames of ambition, nothing could take that away from him at least.

With this flame to grow stronger than ever, he gazed upon the grove that he was residing in. He took a deep breath and decided to at least move his body around a bit inside of the grove and began to run through it. Hoping to be able to get some kind of exercise while inside of these times of somewhat proxy peace. He just had to keep going and get stronger, as what was an Uchiha without a bit of ambition.

WC:208
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen

The Blossoming Vow of The Red Flame Empty Re: The Blossoming Vow of The Red Flame

Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:21 pm
Hinoishi wakes up with a foggy mind, when this happens he sets himself to basic training to expand his thoughts so he can function for the rest of the day. Hinoishi walked down the black tatami hallway and opened the door to the training room. No one was there. Hinoishi sits in the middle of the rather large training room. Hinoishi begins to meditate searching through memories of many different lives. He finds a random experience that be begins to play in his head. Hinoishi found a memory that echoed knowledge of Sunagakure Sol would wake up and do his regular routine of doing chores and when he was finished he just went to his father.’’So um dad about that sand release scroll can you borrow it from the library it's been 3 days since i begun my training so i should be ready.’’Sol’s dad wouldn’t really care about how long it took him to reach to this point and just gave him a letter and told him to hand it to the librarian. Sol would waste no time and rushed towards the library and when he reached he quickly made his way inside and saw a few people reading but he didn't really care and just started to look around for the main area ,sol would quickly spot the place where a lot of was going to check out there book and went over towards there. Hinoishi found it queer about who Sol was and what he was talking about. he had never heard of sand release but understood how it could be possible. Hinoishi would table that thought and go back to his room to get ready for the day. he would return tomorrow to continue the story of Sol.

wc- 292
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:03 am
Hinoishi sat down in a meditation pose after eating lunch ready to continue the story of Sol where he had left off that morning. He went through Sol's training and resumed where he had left off. Hinoishi enjoyed seeing Different stories but Sol's was different as it was new knowledge instead of things he had already learned about. sand release was something that he had never heard of, he thought about it as a kid but it actually seemed real when Sol spoke about it and how he acted towards it in his memories. When sol reached the area he just stood there in the short line waiting for the lady in front to reach him. ’’Um I assume you’re the librarian,i have a letter that you should see.’’ The lady would be a little confused but realize who the letter was from and after about a minute of thinking she started to read it with an annoyed look on her face. The librarian took a while to finish the letter and when she did, she just threw it behind the table and said. ‘’I don’t really like you’re father that much but i’ll loan you the scroll because no one really checks it out but you’ll have to fill out a library card and any damages you may cause you’re going to pay for witch cash.’’

WC-227
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:32 am
Hinoishi continued his meditation going further in-depth to seek the knowledge of sand manipulation through Sol's memories. Sol would just take the form, quickly fill it out and send it back to the librarian. The lady would just take a quick glance through it and went into the back and came back out with a library card and a dirty looking scroll and gave them to sol. Sol would just take the scroll and card from the lady and rushed outside to the training area.’’Thanks miss.’’After a few minutes of running sol would reach the training area and quickly rushed to an isolated spot,he did a quick look around to see if anyone was around that could interrupt him and when he saw no one he opened the scroll and he was met with a alot of dust.’’She could've at least cleaned it before she gave me god damn.’’Sol would get rid of all the dust and started to read through the scroll and it was just explaining the basics of sand release like how sand is strong against stuff like storm but is pretty weak against plasma but he didn’t really care about all that and just made his way toward the part about learning to use sand release. He would see instructions on how combine earth and wind the properly to wield sand release and told him how to visualize the process. Hinoishi sought to continue the meditation even though more than an hour had passed.

WC-248

Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:53 am
Hinoishi continued meditating even though he was very hungry. He felt his stomach clawing at itself. Hino pressed on in Sol's memories to learn more. Sol would wrap back up the scroll and put it on one side, he then closed his eyes and started to produce wind in his left hand and earth release chakra in his right and imagined the wind lifting up the earth around him and continued this constant chakra flow and visualization for around 15 minutes. Sol would open his eyes and looked straight head and focused on the sand in front of him rising from the ground and started to combine his twos hands together while the chakras were still flowing and to his surprise, the sand started to float and he was pretty shocked but he didn’t want to lose his focus and he kept on practicing for about an hour until this became second nature to him. Sol would just be exhausted laying on the floor but he was pretty happy that he learned sand release and headed back to the library to return the scroll then he went home and told his parent about him learning sand release and after a few minutes of them being happy for him and stuff he just went and took a shower and went to sleep

wc-220
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:50 pm
Learning how to control sand was a rather weird power that he had gotten for himself. Hinoshi looked on with great pride at what he was able to accomplish for himself when it came to his own skills. He’d have to understand more of the ability to control Sand at this current moment. So what he’d do was rather simple, that being he’d start to actually begin training his own sand release. That way he could potentially use it second nature thanks to the stories he was reading about Sol. A mysterious individual that perplexed the young Uchiha for what the man was apparently able to use with Sand. Using it as a shield or even as simple as making Shuriken out of it.

“Alright Hinoishi! It’s time to get things started!” He shouted to himself as he knew today was going to be a long day of constantly trying to control even the most remote amount of sand he could find within the grove. But with a good amount of passion, training, and hard work. Hinoishi had the confidence and knew that he could at least be able to do it! So when the time was right he could prove to everyone that they shouldn’t underestimate him.

WC:208
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:51 pm
Hinoishi went on and continued on Sol's memories. Sol would of just woken up from his nap and quickly did his daily chores and took a random sand release scroll from his mother’s room while he was doing them and he then headed towards the training gym.’’Hmmmm maybe lady luck is going to give me a decent jutsu scroll, i didn’t have that much time to look at the scrolls because if i did i would of probably been caught. Sol would of made his way toward an isolated spot of the training gym and started to look through the scroll and what he saw was sand armor written on the scroll.’’Hmmm sand armor, i always wanted to learn that justu and now i have the chance but it’s probably gonna take multiple days to form a perfect armor like that.'' Sol would of started to cover himself with sand but he didn’t know what to do and he kept doing that for quite some time till he remembered he had the scroll.’’Hmmm yeah i can’t do it on my own i should check out the scroll for the information.’’ Hinoishi concluded his meditation session and went about his day.

wc-200
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:10 pm
Hinoishi meditated through sol's memories continuing his session hoping to learn more. . Sol would have started to read through the scroll and would see the basic weakness of the sand armor stuff like it was vulnerable to plasma like most sand release moves and it just went on to tell about the amazing durability of the sand but he already knew all that information about the armor as his mother used in her spar against his father. Sol would have skipped toward the end where it told how to learn the jutsu if you had the requirement of having a good amount of chakra control and the sand release kg.Sol would of read through enough information to be confident in trying to produce the jutsu. Sol would have covered himself with the sand from around the area and started to focus on shaping some parts into armor but he wasn’t having much success as only a single section of his lower leg would have formed a part of the sand armor and he would fall to ground.Sol would of got up and went back into molding the sand into armor to cover him but only his upper chest portion was molded into the sand armor and it quickly started to drain his chakra rapidly as the jutsu wasn’t complete and was using way much chakra to maintain that this type of jutsu wouldn’t normally require if it was perfected. Hinoishi ended his training and went on to read a nice book and take a nap. it was a relaxed spring day where he would later decide to take a nap on a hammock outside under a tree.

wc-277
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:58 pm
Hinoishi embarked on Sol's Training again. Sol would of just ended his concentration and made the sand fall to ground.’’Hmmm i thought i made enough progress for today that justu drained alot of my chakra but what would i expect for something requires me to distribute chakra evenly to all the parts of the amor.’Sol would of just made his way home with the scroll'.
The next day Sol would of open his eyes and would look toward to alarm clock,’’Damn i overslept i should've of been done my chores by now but those gotta wait because it’s training time.Sol would sneak out of the house without letting his parent know because he didn’t want to his chores until he learned the new jutsu. Sol would have quickly made his way back to the training area to practice the jutsu that he has yet to complete. ‘’Hmmm time to give sand armor another shot,i hope this isn’t gonna go bad last time .’’ Sol would have started off with some stretches like normal to get his body ready and a light jog around the area. After sol finished his jog he would made his way to one of the corners of the training area and he used his sand release to place a good amount of sand onto his right arm and started to practice hardening the sand on that area of his body. Hinoishi concluded his training.

wc-236
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum