Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Red Demon Flame of the Sand
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 44500

The Blossoming Vow of The Red Flame - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blossoming Vow of The Red Flame

Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:10 pm
Hinoishi continued Sol's training. Sol would have just kept practicing hardening that single section of his body until he got a good hang of the basics of the jutsu.’’Hmmm i can do it in one area it seems but the jutsu requires the user to have his whole body covered with the armor so i should keep practicing.’ .Sol would of made the sand armor go from his right arm to the upper section of his chest.’’I have to slowly ramp up the pace on where the sand armor should cover until i reach my whole body. Sol just kept his concentration on the armor as it was getting more difficult to maintain as it was taking the same drain as the normal sand armor even though it a small portion of his body covered.’’ ‘’I think i got the hang of this jutsu but i have to cover myself quick before my chakra runs out.’’Sol would make the sand surround him and with a lot of concentration and effort he would make sand harder around his entire body but soon after he would of collapse because lack of chakra he had to maintain it. and with this Hinoishi would conclude his training for the day and prepare for his training for the next day.

wc-215
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen

The Blossoming Vow of The Red Flame - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blossoming Vow of The Red Flame

Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:40 pm
Hinoishi woke up that day not expecting to train super hard. Hinoishi put on his white shirt his pants and blac over jacket. Hinoishi walked over to the kitchen down the black tatami mat hall way and grabbed a slice of bread before asking down the hall way again to go to the training room. Hinoishi sits down in the middle of the training room and dives into sol's memories.Sol would just be resting on the ground for a little bit excited that he finally got the jutsu down and ready to use one missions.’’It only took 2 days that’s pretty surprising, i must be a genius when it comes these types of stuff.’’Sol would gotten up and dusted himself off and he tried the sand armor jutsu again and it worked but now with less chakra strain.’’I guess i have to go now and do my chores.’’ Sol would of headed home pretty happy about mastering the sand armor jutsu but along the way home he saw his mother going the direction of training area so he hid and snuck past her.’’Damn i gotta do the chores before she gets back home.’’Sol would just rush toward the house and started to do his chores but at the end of the day he still got punished. Hinoishi goes about his day.

wc-221
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:08 pm
Hinoishi found a new shinobi named Kino and decided to try his experiences out instead of Sol's.Kino stood at the training ground, humming to himself idly. He had decided to improve his chakra control in preparation for the exams. He had no particular reason to do so other than for personal improvement. The genin began his training with simple meditation, calming himself and preparing himself for the coming exercise of his mind and body.

His Chakra Control had to increase, he had to improve. If he didn't, all the new jutsu he planned to learn would be ineffective. He knew the competition would be steep in the exams, but that didn't phase him, rather it pushed him to do better, to make his village proud. He couldn't become one of the seven if he couldn't become a Chunin. He had a long way to go still, but the exams were a crucial step.

Kino's eyes opened and he took a deep breath, exhaling a moment later. He was ready to begin. The lad climbed to his feet and walked out to a small lake, allowing his chakra to coat his feet and keep him above the surface. He casually walked to the very centre of the lake, peering out at the land around the lake. The boy closed his eyes once again and brought his hands together, kneading his chakra. Hinoishi would continue tomorrow.
wc-233
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:22 pm
Hinoishi continue's Kino's memories in his small sperts of training.Kino allowed his chakra to swirl within his being, gathering in his very centre. A portion remained on his feet to keep him above the water. With a heavy sigh the lad crouched down, lowering his body while kneading his chakra. After a few moments he would stand once again, rising to his full height with a little hop. He made sure to catch himself atop the water however.
The lad's eyes would open as he gazed around at the water before looking down at his feet. Carefully he would place all his weight onto his right foot before lifting his left off of the water. No chakra was focused on his left foot now and the leg was bent at the knee, resting against Kino's right knee. The boy inhaled softly, maintaining a steady heartbeat, before exhaling once more.
Now on one Leg Kino would carefully crouch down, as he had when he stood on both legs, tensing his muscles, but keeping the flow of his chakra stable. He held this pose for a few moments, maintaining a steady rhythm of inhalation and exhalation. Once he was satisfied he would push himself upwards, leaping above the water. In the same action he swapped legs, folding the right over the now extended left before landing on his left foot atop the water. Hinoishi will continue Kino's memories in his next training session.

wc-240
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:06 pm
Hinoishi decided to continue training through Kino's memories but was too sore from the previous day to actually do physical training.Kino had transitioned to his left foot, transferring his full weight and chakra focus. Despite being seemingly unorthodox, this was his method of pushing himself. By straining himself in a repeated manner he would grow. This is an ideology that he always employed, push yourself to the limits and then ascend past them. The young man crouched down on his left foot, as he had done on his right, repeating the exercise to further his control. As Kino raised to his full height he would carefully draw his Katana into his hand, channeling chakra into his palm. Once Kino stood atop one leg on the surface of the water he would let go of his blade, allowing only his chakra control to keep it attached to his hand. This was only the beginning however, he had to strain himself further. That was the only way forward for Kino, by pushing his limits.
With a deep breath Kino would reach upwards with his free hand and grasp the handle of his Kendo stick, pulling it out of its holder. Much like his Katana, he would focus chakra into his palms to prevent the weapon from falling when he let it go. The lad now possessed two weapons attached to his hands by chakra alone. He also only stood on one leg, keeping the other leg folded. Hinoishi concluded working for today and went to take a nap, knowing that he was bettering himself to stand up to Guren's words.

wc-268
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:24 pm
Hinoishi looks back upon his meditation and realizes how much time has passed, he gets up from the branch and jumps down, Hinoishi walked home in the night feeling better prepared then ever before.
wc-34
twc-3,652
[exiting thread will make claims soon]
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi
Citizen
Stat Page : Demon Ape
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 21390

Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:20 pm
Approving hinoishi exit
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum