Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 422000

The Crystal Palace, Shattered (D-Rank) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Crystal Palace, Shattered (D-Rank)

Sat May 14, 2022 2:14 pm
A grin appeared on Sebastian's face as Sumiko suggested making a clone to speed up the cleaning. "Sumiko, I'm touched. To think you like me so much that you'd rather have two of me around". He'd wipe away a tear, a little bit emotional after the princess' confession of wanting to get closer to him. However, he decided not to use the technique, the world was simply not ready for two Sebastians. Team 2 was just about to be done with their part of the job, the only thing left waiting for Kaito and Yusuke to return and call the mission successful. 

After a couple of minutes the boys joined Sebastian and Sumiko, informing them the little troublemakers were taking care of. "Why thank you Late, I had a feeling you'd be interested in my underwear". Perhaps this was what they meant with people having strange fetishes, but who was he to judge the taste of others. With the task completed the Berserker agreed with Kaito, now that everything had been taken care of they could start to return to the village as nothing would be keeping them at the Crystal Palace anymore. "No one got killed, not yet anyway, and we've accomplished both parts of the mission. I'd say we did well". With that being said Sebastian would head back to the village, assuming the others followed. Once inside Sunagakure's walls again the Tau, as leading officer, would then write up a report on that day's events and hand it in. 

Thinking how to spend the rest of his day the young Tau would head over to the morgue, hoping to find and read more about Kenshin's work, aiming to absorb as much information and knowledge as possible. Never ending his search for power.

(Exit)

(TWC: 2000)
Claims:
- 680 to finish mastering Assimilating Aura (previously trained here and here)
- 1320 towards mastering Assimilating Aura a second time
- Mission rewards (6000 + 4000 Chuunin bonus ryo, 30 AP)
- 1000 to take away 10 points in speed
- 1000 to put 10 points to vigor
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

The Crystal Palace, Shattered (D-Rank) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Crystal Palace, Shattered (D-Rank)

Sat May 14, 2022 2:24 pm
Approved
Sumiko
Sumiko
Citizen
Stat Page : Demon Princess of the Sand
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : None
Ryo : 17570

Mon May 16, 2022 9:11 am

Sumiko ignored Sebastian's comment about her clone suggestion and merely found herself shaking her head before continuing on with her task at hand. To her, Sebastian was Yusuke but in a more aged form as they both seemed to provide a sigh of relief when she or general circumstance strangled the atmosphere. After a few moments had passed, the duo found themselves waiting for the remaining team to rendezvous so that they may call it a mission complete after the few hours that it took. The moment Kaito and Yusuke were within her sensory range, Sumiko could lock onto them, and finally, the finish line was in view. So when the boys returned and a small jousting of words had occurred Sumiko was just nodding and smiling.

" Yes, very nicely done! Certainly a mission success."

With that, Sumiko quickly followed suit and headed to complete her exit-mission requirements before heading home.
{exit}

~ WC: 151 ~
~ TWC: 3,264 ~

Mission Claims:

- 2,000 Ryo ( D-Rank Mission) | 4,000 Ryo ( C-Rank Mission)
- 10 AP ( D-Rank Mission) | 20 AP ( C-Rank Mission)
- 32 SP
- +1900 WC to Chakra Insight (Previous 100 WC proof here )
- + 1364 WC to Clanless Pureblood ( Previous 57 WC proof here )
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Mon May 16, 2022 12:00 pm
APPROVED
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi
Citizen
Stat Page : Demon Ape
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 21390

Sun May 22, 2022 2:53 pm
I don't care about your underwear I- uggh forget it I'll get you next time ~ Yusuke clenched his fist, but quickly let it go. I'm gonna have to prank this guy...Or so he thought, but his pranking days were behind him and the consequences for messing with his target would get much stepper than they were now. Alright I guess we're done here. Yusuke was left as the last man standing. Hey wait up guys! He followed them behind as they went of to report their successful missions. Everything had ended much smoother than it had began. He was happy to have his first group mission completed. The First of many... Even Sebastian and Sumiko had good things to say. He held the trash and waddled along ready to take the trash to it's rightful place.

WC:137
TWC:2151

EXIT
Claiming:
+1875 towards Enna the white disaster summon
+276 to complete 626/750 mudspore at C rank previous here
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Mon May 23, 2022 5:09 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum