Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

The Crystal Palace, Shattered (D-Rank) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Crystal Palace, Shattered (D-Rank)

Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:24 pm
Sebastian did have a point and good cause to call Kaito out for his actions. He had just threatened the life of another Suna ninja, of course, whether it be by accident or not. The Inuzuka would take the Chunin's words to heart with a nod, but could only hope that Sumiko and Yusuke would take his words to heart as well.

The boy named Yusuke would make light of the interaction, stating that he had gotten one over on Kaito. Kaito couldn't help but chuckle before smirking at the other boy.

"We'll see about that, Yusuke." He retorted, taking it as a bit of a challenge.

Sure enough, Yusuke would get his just desserts as Sebastian would drag the boy along by the collar of his shirt and confine him to trash cleanup duties. Kaito on the other hand was tasked with leading the group to the industrial district.

"Yes, Sir." Kaito would reply. The task itself may have just been a small one in the grand scheme of things, but Kaito took pride in it nonetheless. He did want to rectify for the case of mistaken identity, and being dutiful and respectful would be the best course of action at this present moment.

Once the mission group was ready to depart, the young Inuzuka would lead the way. He could hear the other three behind him making smalltalk, but he opted to remain vigilant as they passed through the market square, a small section of the housing district, and then finally into the industrial sector of Sunagakure

"Keep on your toes from here on out." He would say, looking back to Sumiko and Yusuke as to reaffirm he was addressing them directly. "People here don't take kindly to strangers, especially shinobi." 

A few minutes would go by before the entrance of the famed Glass Palace stood before the group. Kaito himself was unbewildered by the marvelous sight as he had passed it time after time before, but he was sure that the younger two would be awed by its apperance. 

"Well, here we are." Kaito said as he turned around to face the remainder of the group. Kaito was just about to continue speaking when a brick was hurrled from a three story building and into the glass window a few feet to his left. Kaito-s eyes narrowed as he examined the place the brick had been chucked from, and atop the roof he could see three... maybe four children about his, Sumiko's, and Yusuke's age. They were all laughing hysterically, one of the boy's sticking their tongue out at them and making an obscene gesture with his hand. Keeping his cool, Kaito would point out the vandalism location. "I think I've found our assailants..."
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 422000

The Crystal Palace, Shattered (D-Rank) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Crystal Palace, Shattered (D-Rank)

Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:03 pm
His mood slightly improved upon hearing Sumiko's voice, a song with a deeper meaning no doubt. "Not as angelic as mine but we'll take it". In the meantime Yusuke, the one who arrived late, would collect all the trash they'd find on their way while Kaito was leading them towards the Crystal Palace. Not a lot happened as they continued their walk, but luckily for Sebastian he could always count on whatever would be coming out of Late's mouth as the Sarutobi Genin decided to bless the Tau with an interesting fact. "Oh, we have a princess in our ranks? Well I'll be damned" the Berserker voiced out loud, no longer feeling bored.

He listened as Yusuke attempted to give the girl a compliment while also reminding her about the time they spent together at the Academy, but perhaps that would be something Sumiko would rather forget. "Yeah yeah, you can call me Cupid for pairing the two of you together". Love, what a wonderful thing. Their group finally came to a halt, the Inuzuka up front warning them to proceed with caution as the locals didn't think highly of shinobi. "Alright everyone, you heard him, be careful and keep an eye out". With the industrial district as unfamiliar grounds to at least two of them it would be important not to take things lightly.

With the sound of shattered glass, followed by a falling brick landing close to Kaito, it appeared their presence had been noticed. "At least their aim was off" the Berserker taunted them as he looked into the direction of the ones responsible for the poor attempt of an assault. Doing so, Seb noticed there would be no more than four of them, all of which who couldn't be that much older than some of their own. "Hm, I could hurl one of you up there but no need to go that far for a couple of kids. Little princess, how do you think we should proceed?". Sebastian already had something in mind but wanted to hear the others' thoughts first, hoping they were able to think under pressure. 

(WC: 353, TWC: 1487)
Sumiko
Sumiko
Citizen
Stat Page : Demon Princess of the Sand
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : None
Ryo : 17570

Sun May 01, 2022 1:41 pm

The Crystal Palace, Shattered (D-Rank) - Page 2 B25547161a52b9594051f030997b85e59057bf32r1-500-323_hq

~Sumiko's laced statement was taken lightly to Sebastian's chin which immediately told the girl a lot about him; he either possessed a bit of sarcasm in him or he was completely oblivious but she would put her ryo on the first one. With them all now en route to their mission's destination, Sumiko was fully ready to revert into the folds of the team and get this done as soon as possible until Yusuke noticed her and began to talk to her. They had known each other from the Academy; She was the overachiever and top of the class kunoichi who sought perfection as she had a point to prove. . . while Yusuke was a direct opposite, a prankster and trouble magnet. Sumiko's eye widened as he made the connections but she wouldn't say a word in response to him as she hoped that her visual rejection of talking to him would help him get the point but once she heard 'princess' come out of his mouth the kunoichi gritted her teeth, her expression hidden behind the veil of raven black hair.~

(Thought) " Yuuusuke. . . you moron! I'm gonna knock you into next year!"

~ The girl remained silent as they walked about and she started to collect pieces of paper, hoping that perhaps Sebastian might have missed it but if only she could be so lucky. Her senior's words were like nails on a chalkboard to her but she didn't respond as she realized that there was a line of respect that simply couldn't be crossed and she didn't need her parents nor the Jounin hearing about her having a tantrum. Sumiko peered up from the ground, her poker face visible to the boys before gathering a wad of crumpled paper in one hand and tossing it at Yusuke but it would have been aimed at the side of his face instead of the bag. Should have hit Yusuke's face, Sumiko would fold her arms once again.~

" Ooops. . . I wasn't paying attention. . ."

The Crystal Palace, Shattered (D-Rank) - Page 2 Paper-masamunes-revenge

~Following this Sumiko heard Kaito's verbal warning and nodded to him, keying into her sensory technique passively. Just as she did so the sound of shattering glass and the sudden sensation of nearby chakra signatures were made apparent. This allowed Sumiko's head to turn just as Kaito's did and her eyes focused on the group of 4 children before she gritted her teeth at them. She'd turn to face the chuunin as he spoke but when he posed to ask her what to do. First, she was shocked that he would ask her but then she began to wonder if he was making fun of her.~

(thought) " Tch. . . even in the middle of a mission he doesn't hesitate to irritate. . . I'll show him."

~Her face wouldn't crack as she took a few seconds to gather what little information she had and the potential that they possessed before responding.~

The Crystal Palace, Shattered (D-Rank) - Page 2 C8ebe87e3c10b23badcea14db5061b25

" Our objective is to aid in the clean up of this area and stop vandalism. . .  but those children pose a threat to our goal and as a result must be captured. According to my sensory capabilities, these children meet or are below the skill levels of our team but I venture that as trouble makers they will be very evasive and unpredictable in nature so as a result, I would split the team up into two groups. . . "

~As she spoke, Sumiko's confidence in her thoughts was a bit weak as shown by a constant shifting of her eyes to all of the guys looking for any signs of skepticism but as she began to weave her thoughts together like a needle, but strategic confidence came over her as she began to point at the people as she continued.~

" Team one will consist of Yusuke and Kaito and their goal will be to capture and/or distract the children from causing any further damage. Yusuke also had a bit of a reputation at the Academy as a prankster so their tactics may be more familiar to him while Kaito's sensory and high caliber speed will ensure that the kids both don't leave his sight and are easily captured. . . should the need arises. That leaves us, Team two, to continue the mission objective so I do hope that your cleaning skills match the alleged angelic music talent you mentioned having. . . . sir."

~Sumiko's response was strong and dared not falter as she presumed that whatever other plan that the other boys on her team could draft up wouldn't hold nearly as much weight as hers would, whether that was to her fine attention to detail or her own cockiness would be uncertain.~

~ WC: 767 ~

~ TWC: 2,701 ~

Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi
Citizen
Stat Page : Demon Ape
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 21390

Mon May 02, 2022 8:34 pm
Sumiko had tried to pick up trash and help him in his duty, but accidentally hit him in the face with the paper. She's either helping me or she's messing with me....Both signs that she's quiet found of me huh? Oh Sumiko it is too bad that we can't be together, My father would rather I marry power or riches. I will not play with your heart, but perhaps if I make it big~ Yusuke's thoughts got away from him, but he decided to go ahead and blow it over for her.Thanks for trying to help princess, but I've got it don't worry! He winked and continued his job unphased. As Yusuke started picking up the trash it piled higher and higher until only Yusuke's legs could be seen. The chunin gave a few comments on Sumiko's Title, but Sumiko didn't respond to them so Yusuke just left them alone. Cupid huh you're a bit big to wear a diaper~ He prodded the chunin, but soon his demeanor changed. They were all told to focus up so he didn't want to distract them. Right it's business time~ They meandered through the industrial district until they came upon a troubling sight.

Yusuke looked up and say the boys huck things at the glass building. Ahh memories.... He didn't have time to reminisce however. They were going to be an obstacle to the mission. The Chunin guy was pretty funny. Yusuke was starting to think he was trying to be mean, but he went so far it became more funny than harmful. He let out a laugh as he threatened/offered to throw them up there. He appointed Sumiko to give a game plan.

Yusuke dropped his trash suit to the ground and listened in on her plan. Everything sounded solid he nodded along with everything. Piece of cake come on Kaito! Yusuke was about that action He ran up the side of the building as fast as he could. While using the Surface walking technique with ease he made it to the top faster than a spider monkey. He leaped over the buildings edge and planted himself firmly before the boys. Once he appeared them he had some words to give them. Really dumb to put a glass building in the rough side of town huh? But I know better than anyone you do the crime you do the time. As the last words left his mouth his hands weaved signs together causing his hair to wrap the boys up tightly. all but the forth. Yusuke only had 3 strands of hair to wrap with and as the technique was still new to him his control over them was just enough to safely detain the three with out hurting them. 

Kaito You get the last one! When he yelled the last boy got the hint to run, but it was likely too late.  

WC:490
TWC:1470
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Tue May 03, 2022 12:37 am

Kaito's first impressions of Sumiko only gathered more towards the approving side as the young kunoichi was tasked with coming up with a plan of action. From what little interaction she had with Kaito and what she had known of Yusuke from their time in the Academy together, she gave them the task that would best suit their expertise, leaving herself and Sebastian to go about cleaning up the glass factory.

He could only muster a nod and approving smile, and was about to reply before Yusuke became eager and raring to go and called upon Kaito to go with him. Kaito left it at that before turning around and jumping up into the air behind Yusuke. The Sarutobi wasted no time in using his Needle Jizō technique to capture three of the vandals but was unable to capture the fourth kid. As Yusuke told Kaito to retrieve the last one, the Inuzuka, who was still propelled in the air, smirked.

"Watch and learn, Yusuke..."

Looking at the roof of the building where the fourth boy was running towards a ladder at it's edge, Kaito would form the "Ram" handseal. A gust of wind swirled around him intensely before he traveled almost instantaneously to the space just before the boy upon the roof. The boy ran right into Kaito's chest, making an "oof" sound as they did so. Kaito wasted no time in grabbing the boy up by the scruff of his shirt and hoisting him up into the air until he was eye-level with him.

"You gotta be quicker than that, Squirt." He said, making the boy stick out his bottom lip solemly. Kaito walked to the other end of the room to stand with Yusuke. Just as he had done to Sumiko, he smiled and nodded approvingly at his new comrade. "Good job there, Yusuke. Now lets get these kids home to their parents before the real authorities arrive and give them fines. I know I may seem a bit uptight, but I know kids will be kids. Plus, I've got to apologize again for my actions earlier. They were not becoming of a Sunagakure shinobi, so I'm sorry." Kaito then hoised two of the children up upon his shoulders and began scaling down the side of the building. Once Yusuke would scale the building with the other two in tow, he would question all of the boys on where they lived. Once they all answered, he would look over at Yusuke again. "Lets get them home before they cause anymore damage."

The Crystal Palace, Shattered (D-Rank) - Page 2 Pagebreak6

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 424]
[Word Count (Total) - 2,835]

Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 422000

Sat May 07, 2022 5:51 pm
He'd agree with Sumiko's suggestion, allowing the young girl to become the brains of the operation with the two boys being the brawns while Sebastian himself would obviously be the beauty. "Alright you two, go get 'em. And remember, I'll kill you if you fail". The young Tau then directed his attention towards the kunoichi as they would be forming the second team and be responsible for cleaning up any trash still laying around in the surrounding area. "Need my help with anything, love?" the Berserker asked in a somewhat strange accent. In case Sumiko did give him instructions he'd gladly follow them, but if she decided to remain quiet Sebastian would simply start collecting on his own.

With a burning passion the Tau started to kick up some dirt in Sumiko's direction, accidentally of course. In the meantime, Kaito and Yusuke were supposed to successfully take care of the four troublemakers. If they were unable to deal with opponents of such caliber then the two of them would have no future as a Sunagakure shinobi. Thanks to the Sarutobi's work of collecting most of the trash laying around earlier, the Berserker finished cleaning up rather fast. Now, the only thing remaining was to wait til the other two returned with the good news of capturing the vandals.

(WC: 218, TWC: 1705)
Sumiko
Sumiko
Citizen
Stat Page : Demon Princess of the Sand
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : None
Ryo : 17570

Sun May 08, 2022 4:22 pm
~ The response from her team did something to her that was unexpected. . . with the nodding from Kaito, the eagerness from Yusuke, and even the compliance from Sebastian; the girl cracked a small smile before nodding back and the team split up to complete their assignments. She hadn't really expected to have her ideas be acknowledged and accepted without resistance and this brought her an odd sense of joy that was unlike the condescending feeling she got when she proved her peers wrong. Her grey eyes watched as Yusuke and Kaito disappeared and found herself alone with Sebastian which still irked her a bit despite the small sensation of joy she felt. Sumiko's face returned to its' neutral state as she focused on the task at hand. She has posed yet another question from the Chuunin but in an odd fashion that made the teen look up at him for a moment. ~

(thought) " Love. . . and what's with that weird accent?"

~Sumiko's curiosity died just as quickly as it had spurred as she began to slowly become acclimated with Sebastian's quirkiness. Before she could respond Sumiko's sensory picked up on the random fluxations of chakra that could only be attributed to Kaito and Yusuke. Her affinity for sensory ninjutsu always managed to amaze her as a once annoying and overwhelming gift had finally seemed to be maturing into succulent fruit. The boy's chakra signature changed a few times before distancing from team two which made her believe that they had successfully completed their objective. She'd return her attention back to Sebastian once more before speaking.~

" Well no, our job is relatively easy from this point on. . . If you wanted to practice a clone jutsu so that we may hasten our efforts that would be nice."

~ Once these words came out of her mouth Sebastian and Sumiko quickly got to work with Sebastian being the most eager as he managed to displace a considerable amount of dust her way which landed on her training kimono which made the girl frown before dusting it off and quickly getting to work herself. Despite her moniker, the Sand kunoichi certainly didn't mind getting her hands dirty as she worked with a clear intent to do a good job. With Sebastian to aide her, the girl didn't have much to do so their task was done within minutes and all they had to do now was wait on the boys to return so that they could return together.~

~ WC: 412 ~

~ TWC: 3,113 ~
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi
Citizen
Stat Page : Demon Ape
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 21390

Mon May 09, 2022 12:11 am
Kaito sure is quick that's for sure... Yusuke nodded as his partner caught the last boy. Katio even hit him with a cool quip to let them know they were in charge. He watched as the boy came closer and started taking one of his childern. Nice work Kaito, and no worries I'm alive and uninjured no harm done. I just like to have a little fun with life Ya, know? Kinda like this chuckle heads. Yusuke made sure to lock his hand in the proper formation to hold two of the kids in place with in his mane. Kaito finally untangled one of the kids, and took him of the Sarutobi's hands leaving it two and two. Yeah, and maybe its best I try to keep my goofing to a minimum on jobs, but luckily this little accident wasn't to serious... But the mistakes these boys have made... Yusuke turn his head slowly and made a dark and grim expression towards the two children coiled in his hair. A vision of darkness seemed to surround his cold narrow and empty stare. Yusuke saw the rebellion leave the eyes of all the kids. The only thing left for them was fear. Haha don't worry we'll just take you home to your parents...as long as you work with Kaito over there~ He quickly smiled, but it did little to help the traumatized children who were now just unsure of their fates.

Yusuke followed Kaito down the wall, and the boys were more cooperative with Kaito and were a little warry of Yusuke who continued to try freaking them out if they ever glanced his way. In his mind playing the bad cop to Kaito's good cop was making the situation go a bit smoother. It also made it more fun for him~

Kaito seemed ready to take the kids home, and Yusuke had no reason top oppose the decision. They all happened to live close by. Yusuke could understand the desire to break a few windows if it was always in your face ready to be broken. The kids mumbled about the glare as they walked along in their single file line. Perhaps the plan they thought of was a selfless one?

Kaito and Yusuke Finished the task quickly enough and returned to the palace. He quickly started to look for trash to collect, but it seemed like it was all done. The two in the other half of the team had finished the job flawlessly.

Late reporting in! Kaito and I have neutralized the threat the kids are safely back home! Looks like you guys really did a bang up job here~ Guess the diaper didn't slow you down too much~ He teased as he collected the trash he had previously held, one again, taking the appearance of a sentient trash pile. Are we ready to head back? Yusuke left space for everyone to talk and decide what to do. He figured no one wanted to just hang around here, but he could show them street artist spots around if they did. ehh maybe another time when we're off duty... He would follow them once they were ready to go back and turn in their spotless report.

WC:544
TWC:2014
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Tue May 10, 2022 1:29 am

Kaito
Inuzuka

Kaito and Yusuke had no trouble at all in bringing all of the children back to their individual homes. All of their parents were upset, as a parent would be in this type of situation, and the boys were sure to get a scolding once the two Sunagakure shinobi left to continue on with their assignment. It wouldn't be nearly as bad a punishment, however, as one that the actual police force could've handed out. Kaito could only hope that this day would stick with the boys and help change their perspective on rulebreaking for the better.

The walk back to the Crystal Palace was a rather uneventful and quiet one. As Kaito looked over at the Sarutobi, he could only see an exhilarated and determined look upon his face. This made Kaito speak up as to break the silence.

"I totally viewed you in the wrong light earlier today, Yusuke..." He said, feeling a bit awkward as he did so. He almost stopped speaking altogether, but he would push past this awkward feeling of his and continue on with what he was saying. "You did an awesome job in handling yourself back there. I'm glad to have someone like you as a fellow shinobi."

A few more minutes passed before the two boys reached their destination just as Sumiko and Sebastian were exiting the building. All seemed to be in order, and the glass panes that had been shattered earlier were all replaced with new, shiny replacements. Yusuke was the first to speak up, and he informed Sumiko and Sebastian that him and Kaito had neutralized the threat and taken the kids back home. He would tell the other two that they did a good job in cleaning up, but of course this was followed up by a back-handed joke.

'There is that charm of his. Boys will be boys, I suppose...'

Kaito wouldn't show it, but internally he chuckled at Yusuke's comment. In response to the Sarutobi's question, however, he too would speak up.

"It would be best to go report back to HQ that we finished up. I'm almost certain that Yusuke had picked up all of the garbage between here and our meeting place too, so I'm ready whenever you all are. Great job today, team." Once Sebastian and Sumiko had replied, should they opt to, Kaito would follow behind the rest of the group on their way back out of the industrial district.

The boy, who had lost two of his best friends on two separate occasions, was at it again with making new ones.

Maybe, just maybe, they would stick around this time for the long haul...

[TOPIC EXIT]

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 443]
[Word Count (Total) - 3,278]

Exit Claims:

Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure

Tue May 10, 2022 12:10 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum