Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
An Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaFar Away Today at 2:04 pmAkki SenjuA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

Old Friends [Private] Empty Old Friends [Private]

Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:06 pm
Much as he would’ve liked to lollygag and have a muffin, the Raikage could lose no time. There was something very important he must discuss with Ichigo Sato immediately. He had come immediately from the gates, and still had his deputy kage walking alongside him, informing him of what was going on in the village in as much detail as possible. “Oh yeah, there was also the matter with Ichigo Sato, but, since we’re about to see him, I’ll let him tell you.” “Something happened to Ichigo”, inquired the red head, taking off his Kage hat inside the hospital. “Not at all. He happened to someone else.” “By the drums of Raijin, you scared the shit out of me. Hi”, he would greet the lady at the reception. “Ichigo Sato, please, where can I find him?”
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 230150

Old Friends [Private] Empty Re: Old Friends [Private]

Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:25 am
It was yet another eventful day in the village of Kumogakure and of course this would be no different for the hospital and its residents. Sitting in his office as he was going over the list of supplies would be Ichigo, the Drunk AKA Doctor of the Institute of Medicine. He spent the last couple of days performing a handful of missions, both to avoid getting rusty as well as getting to know more about the shinobi serving their village. Now that the man became part of Kumogakure's Board it would be no more than normal to get involved in village affairs, especially in the Raikage's absence. Which is why Ichigo tried to play his part the best he could.

After he finished some of the paperwork laying on his desk Ichigo received an incoming call from Ichika, his female assistant who handled the Drunk's appointments and was in charge of the man's schedule. "Yes, send them my way. They can just enter the room, my door will be open. Thank you dear". Before the visitors arrived Ichigo quickly cleaned up his office, making sure there was enough space for his guests to sit. Preparing a few drinks he'd place a couple glasses of Kumogakure's best sake in front of him on his desk before the well-esteemed guests would enter.

Once the Land of Lightning's favorite redhead made his way through and walked into the office Ichigo would stand up and greet his closest friend. "Lord Raikage, it's a pleasure to see you again". The Drunk gave the man a small bow before stretching out his hand towards Kaito. "Please, have a seat. Kiseragi, feel free to join us as well" he'd address the Deputy as he poured them a drink. "Tell me, to what do I owe this visit? I hope you had safe travels?". It had been a while since he last had the time to have a conversation with his friend and Raikage, surely there was a lot to talk about and quite a bit to catch up.

(WC: 341)
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:15 pm
Ichika, the lady at the front desk, picked up the phone and inquired if Ichigo could take them. Kaito held himself and sighed, looking around. The hospital looked much better than last time he had been here, although, last time he had been here was during the night that he murdered Ghost SinnSage Hyuuga. He still recalled some of the details though, even if he had seen them with the eyes he was born with, not the Sharingan and Byakugan he now had. The lady brought Kaito back to reality when she asserted Ichigo would see them now.

Kaito went towards the office, knocking lightly on the door before opening it and walking in, to be greeted by not only alcohol, but also Ichigo, two of his favorites. Kaito gave a curt nod as he smiled at his friend, before extending his hand to grasp at Ichigo’s and shaking it. “It’s been a long time, Ichigo.” Kiseragi, who had been walking beside Kaito, took the seat next to Kaito after nodding to Ichigo as a thank you for the invitation, and soon after Kaito sat as well. Having been served alcohol, Kaito took the glass into his hands, while Kiseragi would shake his head at the offer and hold his hand over the glass to indicate to Ichigo he didn’t wish to drink. “The travels were safe indeed, I wasn’t too worried.” A blatant lie. “Our genin are strong. Gin won the chunnin exam, if you haven’t heard yet, and Ryuuzaki had a spinal fracture due to abusing the Eight Gates, which means some rich fucker lost money when they bet on him, and they sent an assassin to kill Ryuu as revenge, and Ryuuzaki just fucked them up. I am really proud of them, I didn’t expect much but boy oh boy did they deliver. A cheers!” He raised his glass to clink it with Ichigo’s before downing the entire content down his throat. Ah, the finest available in the Kumogakure, nothing like it, it slid down his throat before it could even burn it. He exhaled, satisfied, and leaned back on his chair.

“I’m sorry to be like this, Ichigo, but this visit is due because… we have to talk shop. I literally just arrived at the village, and you are the first person I talk with for a couple of reasons. Well, second person, technically”, he said apologetically as he eyed Kiseragi, “since Kiseragi has been filling me in on what has been happening recently.” He turned his attention back to Ichigo. “But first, you ‘happened’ to someone… mind filling me in?” If Ichigo wondered what Kaito meant, Kiseragi would just say “The Uchiha boy”, to refresh his memory.
-------
WC: 452
TWC: 588
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:49 pm
The Doctor would take place behind his desk while listening to Kaito talking about the events happening on his travels. "The fat one won? Well I'll be damned". Ichigo took a sip of the sake in front of him, quite dumbfounded Gin Akimichi was able to win the whole Chuunin Exams when he used to stutter only weeks ago. The Drunk continued to listen attentively as the Raikage also informed him about Ryuzaki's situation. "Ah yes, the shy kid. Good on him". Talking about character development indeed. Although he didn't know that much about either of them, save for some drinking with Ryu, Ichigo was still relieved both Kumogakure shinobi did well. "It only means we're moving in the right direction". A smile appeared on the man's face as he finished his sentence, only to pick up where he left. As he started speaking once more Ichigo would hand Kaito what appeared to be paperwork. "Ah, speaking of moving forward. Here's a bit of information regarding some of the changes I made to our medical healthcare system". If the redhead would look through the files he'd be able to find how Ichigo organized and modernized their old system into the one they currently used.

The Drunk noticed his red haired friend seemed to enjoy the drink, not surprising considering it was the best sake in the Land of Lightning. However, business before pleasure as the Raikage finally brought up his reason for visiting since apparently there were things they needed to discuss. "Ah yes, Kamiya". A smile, not one out of happiness but rather remorse of the unfortunate event taking place during the Kage's absence. He'd finish his drink before speaking up again. "No need to choose your words carefully Kaito, we're friends after all". Considering Kiseragi mentioned "the Uchiha boy" it only meant the Deputy had already filled Noboru in about what happened. "There had been rumors about criminals robbing merchants trying to visit our village. I decided to investigate with three others, those being Satoru, Zento and the Uchiha boy Lord Onomori mentioned". The Doctor released a sigh, the event being described obviously still bothering him. "Anywho, a skirmish arose, I killed the culprit responsible for attacking merchants but unfortunately it didn't end with that". By then the Drunk stood up as he walked towards one of the tables used for surgery. 

Standing next to the table Ichigo took out a scroll he then placed on top of the surface before unsealing and revealing the body of Kamiya Uchiha before proceeding with telling the story. "This boy, after noticing I possess the crimson dojutsu his clan is so famous for, became suddenly enraged and attacked me. I took advantage of his emotional state and lack of reasoning to defend myself as I plunged one of my kunai deep into his heart. I wish I could say there were other ways it could have been taken care of but it was either him, or me. And I choose myself". The Doctor then returned to his desk, Kamiya's personal file on the counter wide open.

(WC: 515, TWC: 856)
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:47 am
Nobo picked up the file interested in seeing what might be new about the system. However, upon looking at it, it appeared there was a lot of reading to do about things Kaito barely cared about. He was, of course, interested in knowing that the village was evolving and improving, but the reading… He would glance over it and wave it at Ichigo, saying “hope this is a copy, I’ll be taking this to read it later.”

Ichigo went on to explain what had happened, how he took part in a mission with others including Zento and Satoru, two people he wished to check upon, but also a fourth other who Kaito did not know. He described how in spite of the mission success, his Sharingan sparked the rage of the young Uchiha lad, who not recognizing Ichigo as part of his clan, lashed out. It was a tale Kaito was very familiar with. “A sad story, to be sure.” “A familiar one too. We should do some outreach for the Uchiha community in the Kumogakure, Lord Noboru.” Kaito nodded, pensive. “Soon. Soon.”

“This means we have a new set of Sharingan available to distribute among our ninja... I would volunteer that you reach out to Ryuuzaki and Gin for the possibility of receiving this gift. They both show promise.” Kiseragi was not too happy about this, but reserved his judgement. He understood the way it went. It was not as if either Volt or Kamiya had been hunted for their bloodline’s gifts specifically. After all, both he and Yoko had always been well protected against that kind of behavior in the village. But then, neither of them had ever stepped up to someone they wouldn’t be able to kill, either in face-to-face combat or in ill faith. The fact that the gifts would be spread among the villagers was just a business transaction: keep the potential power of the Sharingan within the hands of the villagers.

“With that in mind, Ichigo, I must ask you. I have a lot of good information from Sunagakure. Yet, I can only confide this in the highest branches of the Kumogakure.” Kiseragi nodded. “I will be stepping down from the role of Deputy Kage, and take a more relaxed role within the village. But we need a replacement Deputy Kage. You see where this is going?”

Kaito held a hand up. “It’s more than a job offer, Ichigo. This is a commitment. I can’t have a weak Deputy. If you take this job, I will expect you to step up to the plate. You’re the only person I can trust at the moment, Ichigo. So, what do you say?”
----------------
WC: 588
TWC: 1034
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:11 pm
It appeared that Kaito took the news of Ichigo killing one of their own quite well. Not that the Raikage had reason not to believe the Drunk, after all Kiseragi already informed him about what happened, only leaving out some of the details for the doctor to explain. And there would be nothing to gain by hiding or lying about the event that took place, nor if he chose to leave out anything. If anyone felt bad about it, it was Ichigo. Considering his position he was there to save lives, not take them. But sometimes things were going to be out of his control.

Grabbing a piece of paper the Drunk started writing down the names of both Ryuzaki and Gin, their addresses mentioned in their personal files. "Of course, I'll send them a letter with the message to pay me a visit soon". The choice would be theirs, whether or not they'd accept the offer would completely be up to them. Ichigo remembered back when he received the same proposal, it didn't take him all too long to take the opportunity with both hands and he expected the two boys to do the same. "One man's loss can be another man's gain". Kiseragi, similar to Katsumi, wasn't all too happy about it, something the Drunk could easily understand.

Ichigo listened attentively as Kaito started to inform him about some of the things that happened while the Raikage visited Sunagakure. "Information?". However, before he could inquire any further his red haired friend brought up another matter of importance. As the Raikage mentioned the highest branches of Kumogakure Kiseragi joined the conversation, informing the doctor that he would be stepping down from his position as Deputy Kage, leaving the spot open for someone else. Slightly confused but knowing where they were going with this Ichigo still didn't expect to hear the following words from Kaito. Him, the Drunk, becoming Deputy Kage?

Still a bit dumbfounded from the entire situation the man quickly put his right hand on his heart, symbolizing the fact that he became the Raikage's right hand. "It would be on honor to serve you once more, my friend. I gladly accept the position with the promise of becoming stronger. For Kumogakure". Once finished swearing his oath he'd also give a respectful nod towards Kiseragi as a way to thank him for his service. "Now, what is this good information you mentioned and how can I be of help?". Considering Kaito mentioned the newly-promoted Deputy as his most trusted it could only mean that what he was about to hear would be major.

(WC: 435, TWC: 1291)
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:17 am
“Alright”, Kaito said excitedly, clapping his hands once. “Now, I can’t have a chunnin as my Deputy, so you’re effectively promoted to Jonin. Congratulations, it’s an honor, yada yada, let’s get down to business.”

“With the red eyes in mind, I bring news from Sunagakure. Kenshin Uzumaki lives there, and I was able to speak with him. It appears he has been the driving force behind the reconstruction of the Sunagakure, and their first Kazekage, at least after Sunagakure was razed to the ground. He has become quite powerful, and he has similar eyes to us. One Sharingan, one Byakugan. But, his Sharingan was… more. He told me about the Ascended Sharingan, and Transcended Sharingan, and--”

“Sorry, the what now?”, the interruption came from Kiseragi. Kaito looked at him, distraught with the interruption. “The Ascended Sharingan, which is when the Sharingan evolves past the three tomoe, and then Transcended Sharingan, because what happens is--”, Kiseragi waved his hand, “Yeah, I know how it works, but that’s not how it’s called. It’s Mangekyou Sharingan. If you keep using the eye or the technique that comes from unlocking the Mangekyou Sharingan, you go blind until you replace it with another Mangekyou Sharingan and you get the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan… he knew all this?”

Kaito shrugged. “He seemed to know what I was talking about when I said that my Mangakyou Sharingan had a blur on it.” “Man-Ge-Kyou”, spelled out Kiseragi. “Mhm, Mangekyou”, repeated Kaito. As he spoke, he switched up between looking at Ichigo and Kiseragi. “So what he said was that he had gone through the same situation that I was going through, where he had used up his Mangekyou Sharingan to the point that he went blind.” Kiseragi nodded. “That is how it happens. With the power of the Mangekyou Sharingan, it strains the vision more and more as time goes on. The only way of repairing it is to replace the eye with another Mangekyou Sharingan.” Kaito nodded and continued. “That’s what he did, he replaced the eye with another Mangekyou Sharingan, but the more he used it, it wouldn’t die, and he felt it was easier to keep it up. He figured out it had evolved. But there’s more!” This caused the deputy kage to lift an eyebrow. “More?”

Kaito nodded slowly. “Apparently, it all goes back to this really old legend, which I couldn’t tell if it was some religious hocus pocus or not, but essentially the first man to unlock the secrets of chakra had all of this power, and then he had two sons, each of which earned part of his power. One had the eyes, the other had the strong chakra: essentially, one was the ancestor of the Uchiha, and had the Sharingan, while the other was the ancestor of the Senju, and had the famous Senju vigor. So, he said that when you have this Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, and the bloodline of the Senju, it triggers another evolution in the Sharingan, and awakens this purple, multi-circled eye called the Rinnegan. He said he had been using the eye to discover more about the eye’s history, I don’t know what that means. But, I bought his story, hook line and sinker. I got Senju Lung and everything. With that said.”

He snapped his fingers, producing the cooler filled with organs onto the desk. “We got a new import of organs, we got Senju, Jugo, Uzumaki, even Hiyu. Quite the selection, to be honest. So, Ichigo, my next question is: did you awaken your Mangekyou Sharingan? Can we switch eyes to awaken this power?”

----------------
WC: 599
TWC: 1633
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:22 pm
If it wasn't for his good hearing Ichigo might have missed his promotion to Jounin. Things were moving pretty fast now and there was no time to lose as Kaito continued the conversation as he was about to explain what he meant earlier with the mention of good information. The rank up could be considered a simple formality and something they could handle after they were done with the more pressing matter at hand. Not even able to take a moment and thank the Raikage the Drunk would listen attentively as his red haired friend began to talk about the crimson dojutsu both of them possessed.

A vague memory came to him as he heard the mention of Kenshin Uzumaki. Apparently it was the man responsible of bringing Sunagakure to where it was right now, restoring the village's reputation to what it once used to be in the past. Ichigo would raise a brow upon hearing the words Ascended and Transcended, both terms unfamiliar to him. It seemed the Drunk wasn't the only one finding it strange as Kiseragi suddenly interrupted Kaito and corrected him, showing he knew more when it came to the topic than his two companions. It still didn't change the fact the doctor had no clue what was going on.

Anywho, from what the Lord Commander explained it appeared that there were a couple of stages after the most known, which were referred to as the Tomoe. It seemed the ones coming after those were called Mangekyou and Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, the first being an evolved stage whereas the latter would be another evolution of the dojutsu and simultaneously the solution to the blindness which came with overusing the Mangekyou. "Perhaps that's the curse they talk about, growing blind after using it too much" the doctor spoke under his breath as he absorbed the information given to him by the Raikage and Kiseragi. 

The going back and forth between both men, almost as if they were putting up an act of the comedic arts, would then be followed by the redhead claiming there was more which seemed to surprise even Lord Onomori himself. What followed had Ichigo completely lost, however he still tried his best to understand most of it even though it started to sound stranger with the minute. Father, sons, ancestor of this, ancestor of that. If anyone else would be telling him all of this chances were he wouldn't believe it, not even in the slightest. 

Once Kaito had finished explaining the story of the Rinnegan he also added it wasn't the only thing he brought back home with him. Senju, Jugo, Uzumaki, Hiyu,.. most of them all sounded more familiar than the conversation about the stages of the Sharingan. "I have to admit, I noticed a change in my eye lately. Most recently during a mission where it no longer showed the Three Tomoe but a different pattern". Ichigo activated the crimson dojutsu, showcasing what seemingly appeared to be the Mangekyou Sharingan. His red haired friend then wondered whether or not the two of them could swap eyes in hope of awakening the Eternal power. "If what this Kenshin Uzumaki told you is true I don't see why not. It's at least worth a shot, don't you think?". The Drunk cleared his desk, mentally preparing to do surgery if Kaito so wished. 

Reaching for the intercom he would let his assistant know not to let anyone else in, letting her know he'd be busy for the next couple of hours. "Yes, no one". Leaning back he then looked at the Raikage, waiting for a sign to proceed. "Alright, let me know what you want me to do. Are there any Senju parts left or do you have the only one already inside you?". If they were going to go through with it Ichigo needed to know just how much he was allowed to have himself, only a fool would say no to the Senju and Jugo bloodline.  

(WC: 665, TWC: 1956)
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:23 am
Kaito and Kiseragi leaned forward on their chairs, focusing their eyes onto Ichigo's pattern of black streaks on a crimson background. Kaito nodded. "I am glad you've matured your eye, Ichigo. You show promise… though what I need from you may require more than promise. Delivery, for sure." Kaito nodded once again, before removing the eyepatch which hid the white eye, so as to allow a better reach for Ichigo, and he looked at him with the black and white eye. "Inside the cooler you'll find one Golden Eye and an Akari Organ, as well one Senju, two Hiyu, two Uzumaki and two Jugo. Help yourself; consider it as a gift for your promotion, to Jonin and to Deputy Kage."

"Now, at your leisure, we can start the procedure." If Ichigo went forward, he would lean his head whichever way Ichigo wished him to, clenching his hands around the arms of the chair whenever the discomfort of having someone poking an eyeball out became a bit too intense. Lord Kiseragi would assist as best as he could, at Ichigo's discretion.

WC: 180
TWC: 1813
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:19 pm
Ichigo noticed how the Raikage prepared himself to undergo surgey as the man removed his eyepatch and revealed the famous dojutsu. Before the procedure would begin Kaito mentioned the collection of organs that were available as well as an invitation for the Drunk to pick the ones he wanted, a gift for his promotion and rise through the ranks. "You have my eternal gratitude, pun intended". A little joke never hurt anyone. Each and every single one of those options were appealing. Some would improve his already impressive physical features while others seemed more interesting for those pursuing more of the magical ninja arts. Keeping in mind the story of Kenshin Uzumaki and the Rinnegan he decided on which two organs he was going to take. "I'll go with these" the Doctor voiced as he grabbed both a Senju and Jugo organ.

Putting each one of them into a cooler of his own Ichigo then prepared his tools, ready to begin surgery. "Ready when you are". Forming the necessary hand seals to perform the Chakra Anesthetic technique in order to ease the unavoidable pain the doctor channeled his chakra to his fingertips as five blue flames appeared. Ichigo would then place his fingers on Kaito's chest, allowing the technique to do its job. "I'll allow the jutsu to take effect before proceeding". Taking no longer than a couple of seconds he'd then move on to the next step of the procedure. The Drunk then placed his fingers in the Raikage's left eye socket, taking out the Mangekyou with a popping sound. "Here we go", temporarily putting it next to him on his desk Ichigo then repeated the same process on himself, only in his case it was the right side.

Carrying out the swap Ichigo placed his eye into Kaito's socket and vice versa. "How does it feel? You might still be a bit drowzy from the anesthetic but the effects should wear off soon enough". Giving the redhead some time to recover the doctor couldn't wait to see the result for himself, but decided to wait and immediately continue performing surgery on himself once more. "While you rest I'll make use of these babies right here" he voiced while pointing at the Senju and Jugo organ. "It would be a waste to wait any longer". He then performed a couple of hand seals in quick succession before forming a sharp, blue blade off his fingers. Making a cut big enough to remove both a liver and lung to replace it with a Jugo and Senju one. The Drunk would proceed by forming the hand seals for the Mystical Palm technique, his hands glowing a gentle shade of green. Ichigo continued to heal until he believed the process to be complete, repeating the same course of actions with his lower body. 

With both procedures completed he returned to his desk as it was now his time to recover as well. "How are you feeling? Time for another drink?". The Drunk started to laugh carefully, still in a bit of pain from the surgery.

(WC: 513, TWC: 2469)

- 12 AP Chakra Anesthetic
- 40 AP Chakra Scalpel
- 40 AP Mystical Palm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum