Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

friends (private,nk) Empty friends (private,nk)

Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:24 am
Tori was running through the village. It was late at night and she had left the orphanage by sneaking out. She had a reason, she had done some late night training on her own. Now she was running through the darkened village trying to get back, but at night, all the streets and villages look the same to her, and she was lost!
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

friends (private,nk) Empty Re: friends (private,nk)

Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:55 pm
Vretiel was walking through the village that night. He and his monkey Konma had just got done with some training at the grounds and had enjoyed a nice bowl of Ramen.

"Here, have a banana." Konma says to his master.

"Thanks." Vretiel would say in reply, as a banana is given to his master, unless something stops from doing so. Vretiel would eat the banana and feel a sudden burst of excitement and a desire to lay in bed with a beautiful woman. Konma had given him another spiked Banana.

As Vretiel would be walking he would see a woman about Vretiel's age walking by in a panic mode. Would this girl stop and say hello? Would she ask Vretiel for help? Until that time Vretiel would just continue to walk back home without showing any sign of wanting to communicate with her.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:55 pm
Running the dark down the street, Tori spotted another person about her age. She stopped running and turned approaching him in the dark. He had on a headband and had a monkey with him. "Hello can you help me? I am lost and can't seem to find my way." Tori asked him looking at him and the monkey.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:46 pm
"Hello can you help me? I am lost and can't seem to find my way."

Look at her, shes bangable. Vretiel thought in his horny and sex driven mind. Vretiel immediately snapped out of it, realizing the error in his ways and repressing the sexual feelings. Konma, realizing what was going on, started laughing in his own monkey laugh.

"Um, sure, anything I can do to help, miss." Vretiel would say, blushing at the site of the girl. Although there was something he could do to repress his feelings, there was nothing that he could do to repress the hormonal imbalance in his system. Him blushing was his subconscious acknowledgement of doing something socially wrong, though his insides told him otherwise.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:03 am
Tori could not see much in the moonlight though he did act a little strange. She blew it off as she smiled at him. She looked at the monkey who was on him. "That's a cool monkey. Anyways I live at the orphanage and I have gotten lost this late at night everything looks the same. I need to get back as soon as soon as possible. I kind of snuck out so I could do some private training on my own." Tori said standing close to Vretiel. "My name is Tori Uzumaki, what's yours?" She decided to ask because he was being so helpful.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:14 am
That's a cool monkey. Anyways I live at the orphanage and I have gotten lost this late at night everything looks the same. I need to get back as soon as soon as possible. I kind of snuck out so I could do some private training on my own

Vretiel would spend little attention on what he said and just concentrate on the few things that he wanted to talk to her about while on this trip.

"So what were you out training for?" Vretiel would say to his companion and the two were walking through the village back to the orphanage.

"Hey I'm not just cool. I'm sexy." Konma would also say at around the same time as Vretiel. Although both the voices were rather loud it would so that both the monkey and Vretiel would be heard clearly by the girl, whom he still did not know her name yet.

"My name is Tori Uzumaki, what's yours?"

"Vretiel, Vretiel Inazumahi. This is Konma." Vretiel would say.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:31 am
"It's nice to meet you Vretiel. And yes Konma, you are a sexy monkey." Tori said giggling. The monkey actually made her laugh and forget how worried she was."Me, my friend Akki and my friend Sephora are training for our Genin exams. We were suppose to be getting trained by Primrose, but no one has seen her for a while." She said as they walked. Her hand brushed against his since they were walking side by side. Because if this, Tori started to blush herself.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:29 am
"Me, my friend Akki and my friend Sephora are training for our Genin exams. We were suppose to be getting trained by Primrose, but no one has seen her for a while.

"Oh so you know primrose. I believe you mean Primrose Uchiha right?" Vretiel would say in response. "Primrose has been out lately so I haven't really seen her in a while."

"Genin exams are important you know, you are wise to study for them, but why did you sneak out, that did not really seem smart to do?" Vretiel would say.

As they were walking Konma would also whisper something into Vretiel's ear, really making it obvious that the two were talking to each other.

"Hey. She knows what sexy is you should bring her back to your house and bone her." He would whisper into Vretiel's ear, then smiling back to Tori.

Vretiel paid no attention to the monkey's remark.

Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:41 am
"Prim knew my twin, Kochou, before she died. I snuck out to get away from everyone because I wanted to train on my own. Its hard to do during the day because everyone wants to train with me. I know how important the Genin exams are, I want to be a strong shinobi and its the first step." Tori said to Vretiel as they walked through the dark streets alone. Tori felt safe with him ans as their hands brushed against each other again she held onto his left hand with her right hand as they walked.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:55 am
"Prim knew my twin, Kochou, before she died. I snuck out to get away from everyone because I wanted to train on my own. Its hard to do during the day because everyone wants to train with me. I know how important the Genin exams are, I want to be a strong shinobi and its the first step."

Vretiel would raise an eyebrow as the ninja talked about Kochou, his twin? Vretiel's gaze lowered down the ground for a bit. Vretiel remembered Kochou and the one time that the two met. It was sad because that was the first person in his ninja career that had died. Then it started to click, as the two ninja were part of the uzumaki clan.

"I knew your sister, she was nice." Vretiel would say to the girl. He would then feel her hand touch up against his. Maybe it was just on a whim, or maybe it because of the banana, but as the two hands would touch he would begin to grab it. He would hold her hand as the two would walk down to the orphanage. That is if Tori allowed the jounin to do.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum