Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night OutToday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō Ishitoya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 27%
22 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 3%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

friends (private,nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: friends (private,nk)

Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:08 am
Tori blushed heavily as they held hands. He was kind of cute. As he mentioned knowing her twin, she smiled. "She was a sweet person." Tori sighed and decided to change the subject. "Tell me a little about you Vretiel." Tori said as they continued to hold hands and walk. Even though the orphanage was coming close, Tori wanted to talk to Vretiel a little more, he seemed to be a nice person.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:44 am
Tell me a little about you Vretiel.

Vretiel began to blush a bit more as the two ninja held hands (though it was almost impossible to see under this night sky), it was the first time that the jounin had been "Intimate" while still semi conscious with the individual that he was with. This was nice, knowing that the two would end up at the orphanage soon, he talked to her some more, without the help of Konma.

"Well I am a jounin of the this village and I am a member of the Inazumahi Clan. I am 12 years old and I once was part of a team with the Hokage, Navi." Vretiel would say in response.

"So. um..., what about you." Vretiel would say to her after talking for a bit.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:02 am
"I have lived in this orphanage my whole life. Made a few friends. I am looking or other clan members because I am not sure very many of us exist from the Uzumaki clan." She said as she led him to a bench under a tree near the orphanage. "Would you like to sit here with me for a while?" Tori asked him still holding his hand. The moon had gone behind some clouds and it was dark outside. The sound of the crickets chirping on the warm night and the cool breeze made it a perfect quiet night.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:37 am
"I have lived in this orphanage my whole life. Made a few friends. I am looking or other clan members because I am not sure very many of us exist from the Uzumaki clan

Oh. I know two of your clan members that are in the village. One just became a chuunin and the other is part of the genin squad. I know that with time you will find more of you clan members." Vretiel would say to the girl.

"Sorry. But I have to go for now." You can find your back to orphanage from here yes?" Vretiel would say to the young girl. The monkey jounin did not do this to be rude or anything, but he had an early day the next day, and realized that he best be going home so that he would be ready for the day a head of him.

If the girl knew how to get home from there then the boy would let go of the girls hand and begin to walk away. Exiting the area and walking back to his home unseen and unheard by anyone else.

[Possible exit, sorry but I have exams this week so I won't be on as much as I would like, picking this up later would be cool.]
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:15 am
Tori heard him say he had to leave. Standing back up she leaned forward and kissed his lips lightly. Blushing and giggling she squeezed his hand then hugged him. "I can get home now, thank you Vretiel. It was nice meeting you, I would like to see you again." She said to him still blushing as she left, the moonlight bouncing off of her skin and hair giving them a soft glow as the moon exited from behind the clouds.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum