Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

A Few Patrols around the Village Empty A Few Patrols around the Village

Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:20 pm
Missions List:

Total Earnings from completion -
15300 Ryo
75 AP

Total WC required - 6000

Stat page for reference:
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

A Few Patrols around the Village Empty Re: A Few Patrols around the Village

Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:43 pm
Arantima walked from the Shinobi headquarters out towards the Outskirts. This was the first of three Patrol assignments that he had set himself up for undertaking a shift for. His entire being Buzzed with excitement even as he was desperately keeping his outer demeanor in check at least while he was still within the main village. His Feral eyes were even more intense and he could tell by the way he startled some people as he walked past and happened to glance in their direction. He would normally have been super self conscious about that but this was no time for worrying about little things like that, he had a mission to get to! He Checked his Belt and pouches for everything he could possibly need to take with him and nodded once to himself when he had gone through his list of equipment that he should be needing.  There was however a nervous tick now that he was making an inventory of his equipment, he did not have himself a dedicated Melee weapon yet. He would have to go and find a place to work on one soon, he had the know how to put one together all he needed was the work space.

As he was thinking about all of this he came upon the borderline of the main village and the outskirts and already he could see the slight signs of disrepair and the built up sand in the edges of the walls. Then the weight of his entire day was suddenly upon him, out here HE was the authority.. Out here for the rest of his shift HE was the driving force of Law and peace. He fell to the side and thudded against the wall as the immensity of that fact struck him.  He was going to either Grow up or return a failure today, and his ninja way was going to kill him if he let something be impossible for him.He pushed himself off of the wall and tightened his Ninja Headband on his shoulder to steel himself before running a hand through his hair and shaking it about to make it even messier than it was, which he liked to a point. When he felt he was settled he took one last calming breath and made his first steps into the Outskirts with trepidation, but there was also a level of zeal to his movements that was plain to see.

There was a profound sense of wilderness while he was out here in the outskirts of the village, there was a heartbeat to... No that.. He stopped and turned his head to look behind him at a large pile of junk and decided to bend down to lift a cloth that was hanging over a box. Inside he saw a sleeping person, he couldn't see who they were but he knew they were alive. He let the cloth fall back down and stood up shaking his head as he tried to clear it and walked along his previous path, his thoughts were jumbled as his eyes darted all around and he was far too distracted to understand why he knew that person was there, and far too focused on his surroundings to get back in tune with that rhythm he had felt before. As he walked he made note of anything strange and took his time to ensure that there was nothing untoward about it without getting too involved. Most crowds dispersed as he approached and most shady individuals removed themselves from places it didn't appear that they should be when he looked in their direction for too long.

After a few hours of getting settled into this routine he did not notice that there was a figure that had begun to follow him through the outskirts, shadowing him fairly well. This figure was wearing a sandy colored hooded cloak and following Arantima a decent way behind but close enough that Arantima should be worried, if he was aware enough to think to look behind him more often than he was currently, which was only when he was leaving an area that he had marked off his Solo patrol list. He was soon going to be meeting up with at least one other Genin to continue the patrols. The Figure following him took that into account and made sure to be out of sight or already ahead of Tima as he left the area. Arantima was not too far away from checking off the last area on his list when the figure following him drew a jagged looking knife and struck at him from around a corner.

Arantima took a slash to the cheek as he managed to pull back at the glint of the knife in the daylight. Arantima didn't even draw a weapon as he looked at the figure on the hooded cloak and the knife that now dripped with his own blood. "Hey! I don't think you have the right person.. I am Arantima, a Sand village Genin.. I-" Arantima's words were cut off by the figure who lunged at him again, they were swift but he was just quick enough in reacting to draw his Fuma shuriken and unfold it as he dodged back and away from the knife. Arantima's breathing had been steady before bow now he was more riled up and so while it was heavier and deeper breathes it was far more even.

He Looked over at the figure who now seeing his target was well armed was reassessing his situation, and Tima took advantage of that.  He threw his Fuma shuriken but not at the Man instead straight into the air reaching down into his pouch and pulling out two other shuriken and doing much the same, Forming Boar, Ram, Tiger, Ox rapidly and the two smaller shuriken stop mid air before floating down to hover around Arantima's head as he catches the Fuma shuriken on its path back down.The figure Lunged again and this time he feinted to his left but slashed on the right, which Tima was fast enough to catch with his Fuma before the other smaller shuriken were suddenly pressing themselves against the figure's throat.

Arantima Let out a small breath before that sound became a soft growl. His Piercing red eyes are even more fierce than usual as he levels his gaze with the hooded figure  "Now.. Let me finish. I am Arantima, A Genin of the sand. And you have just sentenced yourself to punishment.  Whatever your reason was for attacking me.. It does not matter, All that matters to you now is that spilling blood within these walls is Not something I have been permitted to do.. Be glad for that because I would love to watch it trickle from your neck.." He twisted his Fuma Shuriken and folded it swiftly before Ramming the Circular core into the Figure's skull right where it met the nose and knocked them out cold.

He made note of where the figure was and their description before bringing them to the closest Outpost on his way towards The meeting area with his other patrol mates! When he arrived he was no longer bleeding from the slash on his cheek but the slash was very noticeable on his face.  He was settled back down but his eyes were on high alert. "Hello! My Name is Arantima! I'll be your Patrol partner for today!" He would greet the first member to join him at the meeting area with a smile and a wave.

Spent 20 AP | Took 5 damage

1259/1259 Words

Current Health Bar: 95/100  | AP: 420/440

Vigor: 41 |  Chakra: 40 | Speed: 40 | Strength: 40 | Throwing Speed: 60 | Throwing Distance: 40 Meters

Specialties: Bukijitsu | Element(s): Wind | Skills: Blacksmithing, Item crafting

Equipment: 5 Kunai, 5 Shuriken, 2 Weapon pouches, 1 Fuma Shuriken
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 224340

Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:45 pm
Previous Mission:

Total Earnings from completion -
15300 Ryo
75 AP

Total WC required - 6000 (or 3000 each)

Stat Info:

Kenta found himself chowing down on a shish-ka-bob as he traveled through the outskirts of Sunaha. Earlier in the day he had to step out to help some elderly people collect a certain sand that was good for pottery. The mission itself was not too long and the old people were friendly. It made travel and the overall atmosphere of the place great. The old people were a lifeblood of the sand village. It was after he finished that mission did he remember his other one. A few guard duties that demanded his attention.

Power walking through the outskirts of Suna could be a mission. It depended on luck and the time of day. This time of day and luck was not high enough to avoid trouble. A young lady was being robbed by a rough looking hoodlum. From Kenta’s perspective she looked like an easy target. Decent quality of clothes, gold accessories, and a small build. If she was a ninja she would have been wearing her headband. If she was a normal person it would mean she was vulnerable. A guard would have already come out to protect her if she had it. If Kenta was less reputable he would have helped.

He approached the man and opened his mouth. “Come on man. You should know better than to A. Rob a village full of shinobi and B. Do it in broad daylight.” Kenta felt pretty sad for the idiocy the man showed. He almost thought he should try to let the man go. That was how bad he felt. The man could not help it if he was mentally challenged. He felt that time constraint as Kenta was a nice young man, he simply punched the man in the face as hard as he could. It was a relaxed action that looked as if he had years of experience just decking people. His weak strength meant it would not hurt as badly as it could have.

The man stumbled back with a broken nose and sat on his butt. Kenta kneeled and looked the man dead in the eye. “Look, I am pressed for time at the moment. Go to the police and turn yourself in. If not. I will track you down as soon as I get the chance. When I do I will slowly peel molecule by molecule from your body. Till you beg and scream for death. Then I will heal you up and repeat it till I get bored. Understand?” The man looked at Kenta and started to nod his head like a strung up rabbit in the wind. “Good boy” Kenta gave the man a pat on the cheek before picking up the purse.

“Here you go ma’am. You should really get out of this area. It is not safe.” Kenta gave the purse to the rightful owner as she glanced at him with flirtatious eyes.

The lady gave him a smile before perking her chest up. “Thank you for helping me. How could I ever repay you? A strong man like you helping out is really useful. I can take you to dinner later to make it up to you.” She pushed her chest up against his arm in an obvious attempt to flirt.

“No thanks too gay.” The obvious discomfort and disgust could not be held off of Kenta’s face as he responded. Women flirting with him made him as comfortable as eating sand. It could be tolerated but at what cost.

Kenta started to power walk to his destination. He refused to run as the sun was already out. Sunaha being hot made it easier to sweat. The sweat came with a nasty scent and messed up his skin care game. The other ninja he teamed up with did not seem to care as much. It did not mean he had to be like them. His looks were important to him. If he did not cut it as a ninja Kenta believed he would have been a great model. His skin tone was different from most of the people in Suna and when compared to the sandy backdrop it made him look pretty. It was not too long till Kenta made his way to the meeting spot.

The patrol meeting spot was practically empty. Only one other young guard was there. The other looked more like a supervisor. He was beaten to the introduction post by the other young looking guard. He listened and then made his own response. “Hey-o! Kenta Tomaharu reporting for duty. Sorry I am late. I would have been here but I did not want to come.”  Kenta gave a thumbs up and cracked a joke with his entrance. As he was a bit late he figured an ice breaker would lighten the mood. “I am actually aware I am late. I was going to get here earlier but I stopped a woman from getting robbed. Standard shinobi goodness. It is a pleasure to meet you as well Arantima. Mind if I call you Aran? That name is a mouthful otherwise.” Kenta had a relaxed and laid back air.

WC: 854
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:27 pm
Arantima looked the man up and down as they Approached and gave their own greeting. He was a fair young man and Arantima smiled broadly as he introduced himself waving off his explanation "Do not worry about that.. Time is not exactly our constraint here its distance, we have a fair few places to Explore and show our presence in The outer areas of Suna. And I prefer Tima if you want something shorter, its easier to say." He smiles broadly and runs a finger down his face near his cut "I Got attacked myself on the way here through the Slums.. So No need to worry about being behind, I am running a bit behind myself." He licks a bit of blood off his thumb and winked at Kenta before he pulled out his list of his belt and checked it to see where their next destination would be. He smiled and closed the scrolls up before looking around for the right street to start heading down.

"Our next Patrol area is going to be the Trade district.. We are Permitted to Handle any disturbances we encounter and we are to report generally on the state of the Trade districts affairs and amounts of shady business we see.Now By Handle I imagine this means stop anything blatant from going on and to stop anything we see as quietly and with as little ruckus as possible. however the Law is still the Law and a Thief Will lose a hand. Regardless of whether we do it.. or we report them to the Guardsman" He looks over at Kenta to get a gauge for how they react to that little tidbit of information seeming rather neutral about the subject himself.

After a moment more he looked around again and picked a street for them to head towards the trade district down. Arantima was Fairly swift but he Kept his walking pace to a level that Kenta wouldn't have much trouble keeping up with. As they walked Arantima took out a single shuriken and began to toss it up in the air in an arc so that he could catch it after taking a few steps. First interval was a single step, Then he increased the interval to three steps and then to five. He rotated around these intervals not missing a catch with the shuriken a single time as they walked. he didn't seem to be doing it to show off merely as a fidget toy of sorts.

When they were are the Entrance to the Trading district Arantima looked over his shoulder back towards Kenta and smirked before gesturing out to the entire district "So.. how do we want to do this? Do you want to Crowd surf as a Group.. Or split up and take different areas? I am down for either to be honest. I am probably going to get somewhere high up and just people watch from above if we split up. He smiles and runs a hand through his medium length white hair and as he looks at Kenta this might be the first time he has seen Arantima Blood Red eyes that are a stark contrast to his friendly personality as the immediate look in his eyes is bloodlust and death. It would be a Creepy and intense difference that was soon smothered away by his bright and friendly smile

565/1824 Words

1824/3000 Words Needed

Vigor: 41 |  Chakra: 40 | Speed: 40 | Strength: 40 | Throwing Speed: 60 | Throwing Distance: 40 Meters

Specialties: Bukijitsu | Element(s): Wind | Skills: Blacksmithing, Item crafting

Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:05 am
“Tima. Not bad. I can at least call you that.” Kenta spoke as the man gave his nickname. He was not surprised that Tima got attacked while out. The slums were not the best of areas to be in. He was shaken when the man winked at him. He had to remind himself that while he was sexy not every guy was trying to flirt with him, even the cute psycho ones licking their blood. If they were, the sadness of single life would crush him.

Listening to the details of the mission Kenta could not feel any pangs about it. He read the info and knew the rules. The only thing he could not do was hold back the quick quip that escaped his lips. “Well if we have to keep any hands we slice off hand holding will have a new meaning. I would say let us hope for now drama. Except with my luck that is bound not to happen. I swear the l in my luck has been replaced with an f.” It was a series of unfortunate events that he had a tendency of being an unlucky person. Like someone buying the last of something in front of him, or losing his wallet when he goes drinking. “Still. Ready to go when you are.”

The walk to the trade district was not eye catching as far as he could tell. Kenta had to repress the excitement that bubbled when he came by. The trade district was one of his favorite places. The stalls gave an air of mystery as if you could never know what was around the corner. Certain places sold great toys if you knew where to buy them.

Kenta gave Time his attention when the man started speaking. The two splitting up sounded like a decent idea to him. It meant that he could get away to put his ear to the pavement. Maybe even do a little shopping while he was here. “Yeah. If you want to go high I can put my ear to the ground. Two angles are better than one.” As a habit from dealing with dojutsu users he did not look Tima in the eyes, or even notice how blood red they looked. It was that habit and the fact that he was looking at a candy stall like a desert bird at a hare. “We can meet back up here in like two hours. Since we still have to patrol the Residential Area next.” Kenta did not turn to look back as he went to work. The siren songs of the stalls were too strong.

“Excuse my young Sir. You seem like a man with impeccable taste.” No sooner than him being on a separate street did one of the stall owners call to him. It was an older woman selling trinkets and baubles of sorts. The stall did not look the worst but it did scream scamming about to happen. As she was slightly on the older side Kenta felt like humoring her. “I do not have much to sell. Just this old lamp that is said to be able to help those that it finds worthy. It has been in my family for generations. If we were not so poor at the moment we would not even bother to sell it. It was said the lamp likes the heat and is bound to the deserts of Wind Country.”

Kenta felt pretty bad for the lady. He believed she was trying to scam him and according to the mission details he would have to take her into custody. She was already old and practically begging for money. Kenta wanted to take the high road and help her out. “Here. This is some Ryo. You can take it and use it for your family. They will appreciate this more than you getting arrested. Some people are patrolling and will try to cheat you. It is best if you take care of yourself first.” The old lady was teary eyed at the money. Kenta could only assume it was something she really needed.

“You have shown me a great amount of kindness, wisdom, and humility. Thank you young man for helping me. In return I will leave you this advice. Power and Wisdom are only two of three. In order to unite them Courage must also be held.” When the old lady spoke it was as if there was a hypnotism to her words. Kenta could not make sense of it before his wits returned to him. The old lady and the stall were nowhere to be seen. It was as if Kenta was talking to an empty lot. The feeling sent a chill up his spine even under the warmth of the warm Suna sun.

As far as incidents went, it was the only one Kenta really noticed. The rest of the patrol around the trade district had gone remarkably well. Kenta shooed a few bums away but nothing that would warrant paperwork. If the day continued on this pattern he was almost willing to believe that his luck was turning around. It was wishful thinking on his part at best. No one wanted to be stuck with bad luck.

The way back to the starting point was not long. When Kenta was patrolling he pretty much made a loop around the trade district. The detouring zig zags in and out of stalls did not stop his overall objective. He was still mindful and able to complete the mission he was assigned. A habit that was ingrained into the fiber of his being. As it was a lesson that was taught to him by the blood of his family. A story he often tried not to think about.

Kenta waited for Tima to return as he chilled at the meeting spot. He was a man of his word and would wait for his partner to arrive. They could exchange notes before moving on to the finale part of their patrol. Kenta even had the slight thought that being a guard was pretty easy. He did not notice it was only because no one was trying to break into the village. New guards had a high casualty rate. As they would be the easiest to take down, replace, and use as points of infiltration.

WC: 1057/1911
WC Needed: 1911/3000
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:34 pm
Arantima Nods to Kenta and Leaps Dead stop 10 Meters into the air and lands feet first on the side of a high wall and clings to it with only his feet. He Gives a Two fingered Wave back down to Kenta before he makes The Bird Sign and as he walks away suddenly his footsteps as completely and utterly silent.  He Moves Fairly slowly but at 21 Speed he is still moving faster than most regular people would be expecting someone to be at that level of quiet. Arantima Makes his way into the Trad district and continues to Jump silently from building to building Silent as a Falling leaf as he lands on sturdy stall roofs and hangs on the bottom side of awnings looking into some of the more bustling larger buildings.

Arantima spends the greater part of an hour Doing this, Jumping around and gripping to walls and ceilings and Awnings remaining mostly unnoticed, as most people do not look up unless there is a reason to, and with his Silent footsteps Jutsu he is making almost no sounds whatsoever. He does get noticed by a few of the More savvy and aware vendors but they see his headband and nod with a smile as they don't draw any unwanted attention to the ninja standing perched on the top of an unlit Lamp post in the middle of the Square. He Disappears moments later as the Vendor looks back up and they are left scratching their heads in confusion.

Arantima does not notice too much strange activity going on In the trade district, But that is not too strange given the harsh laws for Thieves in Sunagakure. Having one's hand lopped off is a steep risk to take for any thief, even a well seasoned one let alone a young thief who does not know all of the tricks yet.  His Brain was working overdrive to find anything amiss and he was just about to jump away again when he heard a soft whizzing sound like Ninja Wire on a spool. His head cocked to the side as he closed his eyes so he could hear more clearly and he heard it again and jumped towards the sound before he even had his eyes open.

He Luckily leapt slow enough to miss a passing pedestrian and land without much incident, As he landed he looked about and saw a man wearing a full cloak turning slowly away from Arantima and he was immediately on him, his Silent steps Jutsu breaking as he traveled his full speed.  The Man immediately stared Darting through the crowd to try and Lose Arantima but Arantima was having none of that. Arantima Watched his path without trying to Follow him, His eyes were keen enough to following a billowing cloak and Just as the man thought he had found and Alleyway to duck into Arantima Threw Two Kunai to catch the mans cloak on the Wall And Ran to meet him.

"Hey.. what are you doing are you crazy?!!? You could kill someone with those things!" The Man was tugging on his cloak to try and free himself not realizing that his Wire spool and hook were dangling in plain sight. Arantima crossed his arms and Drew his Fuma shuriken, Beginning to make it spin rapidly, letting that wind slicing sound emanate from it so the man could hear it clearly. "You will Silence yourself and explain why you have Ninja wire and a pickpockets hook.. What were you doing in the square!" His fierce red eyes finally meet with the frantic mans and they suddenly calm down very quickly as the fear of death sinks into their spine.

Arantima Just watched the man as he calmed down rather swiftly but he just figured it was because he understood exactly how much danger his life was in at current moment. What Arantima Did not expect was that the man would attack instead of relent when backed into a corner, as Arantima was Caught in the shoulder by two Senbon and the man ripped his cloak free tearing it as he ran with the fear of death carrying him onward. Arantima did not even Hesitate as soon as the man decided to run he had admitted his guilt as Arantima's hand was poised to take the mans hand, it did not matter which.

He Threw his Fuma Shuriken towards the man and suddenly the Fuma was embedded in the ground Several meters ahead of the man who skidded to a halt and hit his knees as he let out a howl of pain. Arantima Moved forward to retrieve his shuriken and drop the senbon next to the man. He did not even speak as he picked up the hand and tucked it into his belt, letting it be held by the tension and the thumb overlapping. Arantima then Jumped and Started running along the walls back towards the meeting point with Kenta, this chase had cost him precious time and he was late to get back to the meeting area!

As Arantima Jumped off the wall he had jumped too when he had left the meeting site originally he kept a hand on the hand tucked into his belt so it did not just flop onto the floor. He was panting slightly as he came back and looked around to spot  Kenta lounging mostly before he smiled at the Prettyboy and gave them a wave, the severed hand displayed almost proudly on his belt. "Kenta! Im sorry I'm late. I had to deal with a rather craft pickpocket. they were using ninja wire and a hook to slip into peoples belts from a distance..  He attacked me and Ran.. So I took his hand." The excitement.. and otherwise pleasant matter of fact-ness that he describes almost lethally maiming a man would be quite possibly un-nerving.. especially given the fact that he still had evidence of his claims on his fucking belt!

Arantima Was either deranged or naive in ways immeasurable, but more than probably was something worse was the fact that shedding blood and harming others brought this child some kind of Sadistic joy deep in his soul.. But There couldn't possibly be someone like that so young,. could there?

1048/2872 Words

2872/3000 Words Needed

Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:47 am
Kenta was pretty relaxed and chilled while waiting. It was a slight smell of blood that set him on alert. If you spent time in the academy and on missions being unaware of blood meant you were probably dead. When he noticed it was Tima he was not as nervous. He was self confident enough to believe he could take him. Besides, he felt odd for no reason and wanted to head home. When a feeling like that sunk in it meant a bad thing could happen.

“Well. I would have asked if you needed a hand if I was there. Good thing you had a handle on it.” Kenta was amusing himself with the puns. “Well we can start heading to the next patrol route. It is a circuit around the residential areas. The likelihood of crime is a bit lower as the penalties are much more strict. That is not to say nothing will happen. As long as we are alert we can get through it.”

This time Kenta led the way. Trying to make small talk with his patrolling partner. “So are you a natural Suna resident? What was it like growing up for you?” He was trying to ask small everyday questions. It could be considered a bit intrusive to people. Kenta was not one to dwell on things like that when he asked. He had no bad intentions so the questions flowed.

The residential areas were built up nicely. You can tell the richer patron housing from the less wealthier people of Suna. The nicely built homes had more red built into them and even a few with glass windows. Giving an air of nouveau riche to the newly minted homes.

“We can stay together for this round. If we find anything dangerous and you want to handle it go for it. I could use a bit of a nap.” Kenta was ready to follow behind Tima to get the last mission done now. If he was spoken to he would reply back as well. They were not far into the residential area when Kenta heard a bird caw abnormally loud. He did not pay much attention as he believed it was just a normal thing. 

The world around Kenta went abnormally dark for a second. The light returned but Kenta found himself in his childhood home. The air was cooler and the smell of leaves could be seen. “Kenta Tomaharu get your butt in here!” Kenta felt fear grip him as he walked towards the voice. He could see his father reading the paper and glaring at him. “What is this I am reading about you being a faggot!?” Spittle flew from the man’s mouth as he shouted.

Kenta could not explain what was going on. He moved to Suna before he came out. How was he back in Konoha with his father. His father who he feared finding out did just that. “Answer me boy!” The man continued to shout at him. Kenta felt like he had to say something. He wanted to run but the words from the old lady resonated with him. If courage must be held then he would find it.

“It is none of your business, old man. You have no right to call me names you coward. You act as if I did not know you abandoned Konoha. You sent me to Suna so you could live alone as I am not up to your standards. I have always known since I moved here but held my tongue out of respect. No more.” It was like a fire was lit inside of him. It was his father that kicked him out. Even if his life was a lie he tried to believe in it before. Now he would not.

“You did well and faster than I thought you would.” A new voice spoke up to Kenta. It sounded familiar and the familiarity kept him from freaking out. It was also an odd feeling because he could no longer move or control his body.  “You have shown power when you beat a thief down to help a young lady, wisdom in helping an old woman get out of a terrible situation, and courage in facing your worst fear.” Kenta’s body turned around to see a woman with blue skin and features. Her body from the waist down looked like a trail of smoke. She was adorned with fine jewels and a graceful smile. Even with her current looks Kenta could tell she was the young lady from earlier. Her voice placed her as the old lady as well.

“What do you want?” Kenta was able to speak again. His weird body freeze being present but manageable. Kenta kept calm as he believed he was not in danger. If the lady wanted to kill him he would have already died.

The lady gave him a once over with a dazzling smile. “I want you to form a contract with my race. You have shown the three strengths needed to form a contract with us. It has been a long time since someone getting tested has shown all three. “

“A contract? Why should I form one with you?” Kenta gave a quick response. He did not see the writing for a contract and the lady was already being weird testing him.

“Oh no! Not with me. You could not handle my power. You would be incinerated if you tried. I mean with my race. The Djinn. You are worthy. You do not have to decide right away.” Kenta gave it some thought before making a reply.

“Lucky for you. I do not have a summoned race. If you are smart and strong enough to test me all day. I will assume your race has some smarts. I can sign the contract as long as I am allowed to renege without consequences in the future.” Kenta gave a smile back to the lady.

“That can be allowed. Just sign here.” Kenta suddenly felt able to move as a scroll appeared in front of himself. Kenta bit on his thumb and signed the contract. “You will wake up in a bit. Only twenty seconds have passed while you were in this illusion anyway.”

Kenta felt a jolt as the world shifted. The air had a warmer temperature, the smell had less grass and more of an earthy smell. He was back in Suna. In the twenty seconds that his mind was gone Kenta had simply stopped walking. He was more silent the rest of the time as he was in deep contemplation. He was still able to keep civil and have a conversation if Tima wanted to have it. He was just mentally absent.

After the mission the patrol Kenta would turn in his paperwork. He would take the time to review the contract that appeared in his pocket signed in his blood. Kenta would just review it in his own home with a hint of excitement.

[Exit]

WC: 1,165/3,076
WC Needed: 3,076/3,000 (Goal Met!)

[CLAIM]

3,000 words claimed, 76 discarded

TECHS

2000/2000 Words to from race contract with 1001 Nights 
500 for to E rank summons (will be linked later)
500 for to D rank summon (will be linked later)

STATS

75 AP bonus from 3 C rank

30 WC Stat distribution goes 15 for Vigor and 15 for Speed.

MISSION REWARDS

15,000 Ryo for the mission and 300 Ryo for the mission salary. Total: 15,300 Ryo.
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:31 am
Arantima Chuckled at Kenta's puns but didnt make much of them, he was still in predator mode and his words would be few and far between for the foreseeable future. He Takes his time explaining only the important details of being an orphan in Suna and having to pay his own way through the Ninja academy here, glossing over the fact that he was constantly bullied and made fun of for his rambunctious nature and his eyes most all. He was lost in thought about his eyes and how much the smell of blood coming from his belt was driving his mind insane that he did not even notice when Kenta went almost catatonic for a few seconds on their walk. The Last leg of their Mission went on rather uneventfully it seemed as Kenta's assertion that the Residential areas would be much much safer and the presence of ninja was there more for moral support for the villagers rather than to do any actual peacekeeping.

After the mission was finished he would turn in the hand to the Shinobi headquarters along with his paperwork detailing the events of their patrols and any other truly important information required from him.

200/3072 words

3000 WC goal complete!

[EXIT AND CLAIM]

15300 Ryo

75 AP

30 Stat points - Using 10 to Retrain Strength down to 30. Using 20 to Increase Speed to 60

500 WC to learn Basic Sealing Technique

2000 WC to learn Chakra Infusion

572/1500 into Breaking Throw
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure