Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Training with a stranger (P, NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training with a stranger (P, NK)

Sun May 02, 2021 11:59 am
Travin felt the pull of the chakra strings tighten around his arms and legs pulling him to the ground. He had figured that these strings are what allowed the girl to control the puppet that much was easy to figure out, but he didn’t think she would be able to control his body with them as well. He now understood why people told him to work on his physical attributes, but he already knew that this would not change anything. Knelling down on his knees Travin looked over at the girl. “Very well you have won” as he noticed that she was not going to get any closer ruining his backup plan. He let the snakes vanish inside of his sleeve. “I’ll let others know to keep an eye on you and to expect you to do good work. In fact, I have a mission coming up soon that you could accompany me and my partner on if you like.” His voice displaying how serious he was about the offer. 

Once she let him go from her jutsu and either declined or accepted his offer. Travin would give her a card with his clan name Rentei on it. “If you need any help with anything just call this number they will let me know I’ll do what I can. You have proven to be a talented fighter today, and I have been educated in one of my weaknesses. There are not very many puppet masters’s in the village and I have not had the chance to fight one. For that, I thank you this defeat today could very well have taught me what I needed to know to defeat the next puppeteer I end up fighting.” Travin would wait to see what the girl Saya would say.

(WC-297 TWC-3522)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Training with a stranger (P, NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training with a stranger (P, NK)

Sun May 02, 2021 12:21 pm
Saya's eyes went wide as he accepted defeat. Instead of slowly raising up from beneath her wood style jutsu, walking over and respectfully giving apreciation for the challenge, she instead began jumping around in excitement.

"YES YES I DID IT I DID IT BEST NINJA EVERY. WHOO YEA WHO'S THE BEST ITS ME COSPLAY QUEEN SAYATRIA!!" The strings holding their opponent in place released, snaking across the ground to lift Pinochio back up. IN opposition to the bouncing celebrating young girl, the puppet gave a nod as he approached travin.

"Good fight. She uh. She doesn't know how to say it but she apreciated the practice... Thanks for going easy on her. " He seemed pensive, mulling the idea of a mission with this clearly more powerful shinobi. After a moment spent with Tria taking over hooting and hollering as she jumped and danced around the arena, he finally responded.

"yea. Let us know when its happening and I'll make sure she's there. " He paused to take the card, even as it was offered to the puppetmaster instead.
"She lucked out. You pulled Foo dogs and she panicked until you brushed her threads. Otherwise you would have had that."

(TWC 3114)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun May 02, 2021 2:11 pm
Travin handed the card over to Pinochio, “I started out going easy on her and that was proven to be my downfall for this fight. This is the first time I have ever faced a puppet master, and so I wanted to see what all they could do for future fights. From this I learned that genjutsu is not the best way to handle it” Travin said with a half-smile on his face. “If she needs anything just call that number my family can help provide or procure almost anything you will need.” Travin inflated certain words to tell the puppet that money would not be an issue. “Let me know if anything happens and ill keep you informed on the mission I send someone over tomorrow with the information needed to prep” with that done Travin would turn to leave. He would walk out of the training field headed home having had enough for one day. Unless stopped by either one of the duo he would make his way by the dinner on the way home to enjoy a quick lunch. While thinking about the strange occurrence that just happened. He was honestly unsure on who was the real person the girl or the puppet, and the idea kept playing across his mind while he eats. Running the fight through his head over and over again breaking down where he had messed up and making mental notes on what to remember about puppet masters for future fights. It was one of the things that his father had taught him how to do in order to learn and become stronger as a shinobi.

(WC-273 TWC- 3795)

Exit unless interrupted
25% max stat discount
all WC towards Vanish
the leftover 45 can fall into the void
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sun May 02, 2021 9:37 pm
"mm. We can be quite wiley I've been told. It's always dificult having to deal with an enemy who can attack from many different directions at one time. " He took the card. In the end pinochio expected he would regret the offer for aid with anything from his clan, but he said nothing. It was time to corral his puppet master and get her home. She's earned a bit of craft time.

"Let's go Tria. should have some new fabric sitting outside the house, dont want it to get stolen..."

(TWC 3204 claiming cutting(1500/1500) and one handed seals(303 already trained, +1704 from this topic is 2k/2k trained, plus 64 ap. exit topic closed))
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Mon May 03, 2021 3:57 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum