Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

the stranger known as the breaker Empty the stranger known as the breaker

Tue May 31, 2022 3:21 pm
Zaled soaked in the entirity of the nice village, unlike outside in the desert for what it was worth,it was relentless heat, which was acceptable to the former kazankage, as he pretty much chilled in a volcano for a bit over a year or so.The weather however was oddly natural, more akin to the lands where it was never too hot, or cold. An impressive feature which zaled chalked down to tecnology to a degree.

But now his focus was on the excitment and to a degree the notice of the screens nearby as in banners,There were matches currently at the works, and it was impressive.Zaled had time so he headed off towards the largest building told to him as the "Spire" although he wondered if its only purpose was only to house the kage and his guards. He had a momentary thought back to the inter working webs of the black kettle in kazan.

not bad, seems struturally stable and impressive.

zaled thought as he took a fine moment to soak it in before entering. Inside it was rather shocking,the cultural diffrence between his home hoshi, and kazan of his design,his own dimension reception hall,and now this. It was much more natural to the looks. But it took the labors of many fine craftsmen and women to get the homey detail of this office. Although it was fair zaled had a taste for much more dramatic cases in appearal, and decor. The pottery however was the selling point to him. Which made him smile.

He approached the desk and with a bow and considering the moment adressed in a much more suitable response.

"greetings, the name is zaled, if you so kindly can spare a moment. I would like to set up audience with your kage for of course an buisness propersition of sorts. As i am quiet a well versed traveler and desire to offer if anything a momentary lending of my expertise."
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

the stranger known as the breaker Empty Re: the stranger known as the breaker

Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:10 am
Jasmine, parading through her day, would once again find a newcomer entering the Spire. This time, it had been the man who most recently decided to come and visit Sunagakure. His name had been reported as Zaled, and from Han's description he was a pleasant middle aged man. Han never spoke much on the strangers to Sunagakure, and so for him to say this man was well mannered and kind meant a great deal. As Zaled approached her desk on the reception floor of the Spire, she'd softly smile and call out.

"Hi, how can I help you today?"

In turn Zaled would introduce himself, and request an audience with the Kazekage himself. She presumed as much, and luckily for him Lord Third's schedule had been cleared for the day. Guren had finally caught up with his work and with the Chunin Exams going on, there were no missions going on for him to oversee. His, and the village's focus, had been prioritized on the genin. 

"Not a problem, he's actually got a free schedule today so I can send you up now. Proceed to the wall behind me and place your hand upon the seal. It will transport you to the apex of the Spire, where Lord Third oversees Sunagakure. I'll let him know you're coming."

The woman would telepathically have the Sunagakure Communications Unit bridge a connection between her and Guren. "Lord Third, a man named Zaled will be outside your office shortly. I hope you don't mind that I sent him up."

Guren upon having a mental connection formed with Jasmine would respond shortly after. "Excellent. I've heard he would come here from Han. Thank you Jasmine." With that, Jasmine would return to her work and Guren would clear off his desk from the confidential papers that resided on it. He'd proceed over to the corner of the room where his tea kettle had been, and would start to brew a pot of peach oolong tea. Perhaps this man appreciated tea like Guren had come to. In any case, once ready the man would pour a cup for himself and await a knock at his door. In the meantime he'd prop his back against the wall next to the tea kettle, and casually sip from his cup.

WC = 380
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:51 pm
The young lady greeted him, he would wager in her young 20's ideal for such a suitable position,upon being told the kage had his slots open zaled smiled and bowed with appreciation, and spoke up.

"thank you"

The instructions were simple enough,and he glanced over the seal as he approached it, It was a wise design choice to cove off the imnediate access with a seal system,but it pretty much alerted zaled one simple thing. Whomever designed this despite some tastes in furnishings, they had their mind in the right place. He was sure to inform them he would be impressed by that design. It tickled him funny, a simple trick that he could've applied in the kettle at that time,but beggers couldnt be choosers

alrighty then

placing his hand on the seal he felt the usual wrenching sensation of being teleported, however he was not in control. The next instant he noted the location not in shock, but mere experienced relaxed observation, showing that it was not his first time nor last dealing with teleportation. The scent of tea was comming from the far corner. The bright room of structural design impressed zaled, but his attention shifted towards the one by the tea the induvidual was now setting it down. Adding a bow of respect he, He adressed the induvidual. speaking up in a rather formal approach.

"A very impressive location you have made here,it is my pleasure to introduce myself. I am a wanderer, teacher, and former leader. I go by zaled uchiha. A pleasure."

Standing up straight and meeting the mans eyes with a small grin. As he noted the tea properly now. In his years of life, a good cup was wise during the morning if the strong black coffee wasnt avaliable after the festive nights of fine wine and casual chatter. Mid day however was rare,but he was not one to complain. A guest offering of hospitality went far, and he would happily accept it in a casual manner.

"The tea smells fantastic if i may say, What was the mixure? fine simmered leaves, and honey. A wise choice if i must say so."
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:20 am
Guren, sipping from his tea, would lock eyes with the newcomer as he made way into the entrance of his office. The first thing he noted were the ornate robes he bore. A potential testament to his wealth or way of life. The Kazekage would then related the man's inferred age to a hint at his own power and capabilities. To Guren, older shinobi were a well of knowledge and experience. The way the man seemed to carry himself confirmed this, as he seemed calm and respectful. It was certainly appreciated, as all to often Guren dealt with younger and unproven shinobi who could come across as boisterous and reckless. As the man bowed, Guren would return the favor, out of respect for his elder. 

Zaled Uchiha, his name was, describing himself as a wondering vagabond of many hats. It was interesting for fate to have these two men cross paths, especially considering the brief description he had given of himself. Guren would set his cup of tea down on the counter next to him, and would offer his formality as well. "Zaled, a pleasure to meet you as well. I am Guren Chinoike, third Kazekage of Sunagakure. "

Guren, upholding his standard amount of pleasantries would turn slightly and pour a cup of the fresh tea for Zaled to see. He'd carry the hot tea over to Zaled as the Uchiha inquired on the mixture. Guren would kindly extend the cup towards the man and respond in turn, "Care for a cup? It's a Sunagakure local blend actually, from the shop of one of my friends. I believe his staff described it to me as being made with a dark oolong, having floral and honey notes to it. It's quite refreshing and one of my favorites."

Whether Zaled chose to indulge or not was up to him, and Guren wouldn't urge him any further. Following the Uchiha's decision, Guren would retreat back to retrieve his own glass of tea and carry it over to his desk. Once sitting within the comfort of his chair, he'd place his cup on his desk and wave his other hand forward inviting Zaled to sit at a chair across from the Kazekage's desk. 

"Feel free to sit and make yourself at home, Zaled. What brings you to the Sand Village, and if you don't mind me asking, what were you previously the leader of?"

WC = 400. TWC = 780
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:57 am
The young kage? he figured as muchbut this one was defunlike the kage of kiri, young unruly, and more hungry to prove by face then wander the high roads. A split thought to the armored boy weilding his sharingan with little disregard.

such shame, This guy could grant that boy a lesson in leadership edicit. Hopefully he matured a little.

zaled thought as he smiled and took the nice hot cup of tea heading over to the table and whiffing in the fumes with a small gesture of hand, the scented honey a sweet with deep undertones of an assortment, all balenced out with the oolong. Marveled zaled, This tea maker was truly one worth their ryo in bulks. He sat down across from guren and smiled broadly.

'Amazing give praise to this teamakers health, and family wealth."

He stated giving a small cup lift and offering a a small prayer mentally. The taste on the first sip was well worth it. The combination gave him a reminder of an poor teamaker on one of his travles in his youth whom toiled hard in both effort, and presentation to be fit to serve the hoshi royal family by a fateful cold day. To this day the tea maker was an old dear freind,his wealth earned in full by his generiousity to not forget his roots and the kindness that was to lead to suscess.

"As expected, and by many means i shall inform you my story. I was the leader of a minor nation among the volcano isles, utilizing my rescourses, contacts, and of course desire to help thoes whom were there previously to get back to their feet, while instructing their then leader, another young man the rites of a suscessful leader. As such i took the mantel as of course teaching purposes and to supply a level of stability, and as fate had it he was whimsical in nature. Sadly this was lovely assured the credators their debts paid, and as such the natives of the islands their infrastruction improved. It is still a nice vacation place,but the hidden village well is tattered."

zaled puased and took a sip of tea nodding with a small smile.

"i would say perhaps it was a mix of a young induvidual being too rash, informal actions, and overstepping traveling means. The young being was killed by my assumption which lead to the misfortune. I had to slay a boy invading the walls, and of course assure my child to be, his mother,and their allies the means to escape beyond the great sea, but it seems there were more then one party involved, it was unfortunate, but this old man let it pass, altho i sadly let myself regret, i did not want to spill costless blood as i assured the peoples safety, as such i refocused my goals. And stuck to teaching. In my time i hoped the tiny village was dutifully ready in due to to in part in service to a vassal to my home of ghe city under the stars."

zaled sighed softly as he simply lost investments but held no ill will, an mature take for one his age, but of course it was short lived as even he deemed the payments of kiri.

"in part my offer is of course a temporary spot, i am a rather willy user in the space-time arts,was once a puppeteer, and one well versed in ninjutsu, and sensory arts i have gone and worked perhaps a useful jutsu that could be used by many,but truly mastered by sensory users likd myself. perhaps i could have you test the basics of it,in one of these current shinobi in mock battle by the momemt with my instruction of course.After all a kage unable to see what is introduced as i have learned,is allowing the unknown and dangerous in the home."

zaled said with an honest but knowing look.
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:12 am
As Guren sipped his tea, he'd take a momentary break and offer a slight smile and nod to Zaled as the man commended the tea. He'd adjust himself so that he was sitting upright in his chair, rested one hand on the surface of the desk, and propped the other to support his head. The Uchiha then began to open up, telling the tale of his life. Interestingly enough he began by stating he was a leader of a village out in the volcano isles. To Guren's surprise, he wondered if this had been the same place where Sunagakure reports described the battle between Lord First and the previous Mizukage. He then went on to comment on h is role, and the nature of the location. It sounded like an interesting place, yet Guren's current life did not allow for anything close to the word vacation. The closest he had gotten to this, was training and taking brief strolls through the Grove. Zaled, as a former leader himself, could likely attest to this lifestyle and the demands that came with it. Seemingly bothered, the man would go on to describe some of his struggles as leader, even going on to mention the death of the boy who attempted an invasion. It was sad, and unfortunate, but Guren felt no remorse for the child. From what Zaled describer, the younger's actions warranted the response Zaled offered. The subject he spoke on shifted once more, to his own proficiencies as an instructor, going as far as to offer himself as a temporary tutor. From what he spoke, it sounded like he was capable in a number of disciplines. 

Guren listened attentively to the entirety of Zaled's offer, and when prompted, he would go on to respond. 

"Zaled, I appreciate your willingness to open up. Understandably, most shinobi nowadays withhold information. I am glad you were willing to discuss your past. If I may, and as unusual as this seems...Did this boy have any unique proficiencies to him? You see here in Sunagakure we allow and promote bloodline transplants. If you are in possession of his body, or any organs or other bodies, I could make you an offer on them. I realize that is forward and dark, but that's just the culture of our village. Whatever decision you make is fine, but I just wanted to extend the offer. In any case, what did you have in mind regarding me testing the basics of that jutsu? What exactly does it do? I see myself as an eternal advocate of education, and am always willing to learn more from others. So I welcome any teachings or information you offer." 

WC = 446. TWC = 1226
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:13 pm
as guren spoke zaled took anotherswing, the cup needed filling again, but besides that he would listen as the young man spoke up, It was jmpressive he was guided and to the point in the offer, rare to see the upfront village openess to transplants, as he had the same deal in kazan, as it was not dark for the world age they were in, infomation,and the advantages from DNA tampering were the forefront. He had no need for tampering as a proud pureblood,but he had a price.

Once the boy kept up on his second point, it was a show of perhaps uncontainable excitment, or even a slip of habit as a body collector. But zaled inwardly chuckled as the young man probed into his knowledge now of whst would be taught. It was a simple jutsu by nature,but its implications went far and wide. In desiging it he understood his sharimgan well,how it processed infomation to second nature, but also how even the people beyond lacked an understanding or grasp of what an eye transformation would work. Sure tecnology couldcreplicate. but technique is interpersonal, and cannot be such seen as fualty

"The body is frankly messy,as it was sawn in two, I respect your eviornment too much to soil blood in it, but granted its within my personal pocket dimension, A unique dojutsu was avaliable from the eyes, and organs minus mid section area is well and orderly with the timeless nature of my subspace. As such the whole body ill happily set a minimum price upon examination of course. Uncustomnary to spill blood in areas of buisness,the same with soiled bodies  of the deceased."

zsled was kind to the point in his statement and with that he looked up at the man spoke up with a more instructive manner.

"you are familiar with my assumed bloodline the sharingan,As such basef on the point as with many dojutsu, ones ability to acesd and examin various things vary, This due to part where yes ones chakra nature is inately,or could be blended to this point. The bayakugans telescopic visual powers, the list goes on,and will show up in many new ways and forms. However, relax, and clear your mind, this will be a small sample but clear lesson to what is to come. Ready for knowledge to be drilled into your mind, and your understanding of chakra sharpend and refined."

zaled spoke as he simply activated his sharingan and smiled at the man. He continued into a simple soft but commanding voice. instructive and guiding.

"There is always a limit, from normal to special to even evolutions beyond the basic forms, qThese are locked within what i call allowable infomation. Without intervention of chakra molding, and design of seals. Telescopic view is a pipe dream. The same with anything.A child without training, creativity, and a mixture of luck and trial/error cannot fly. Here in this technique even at the basic form we will show you a new world of infomation and garner what you know to handle people, and their jutsu."

zaled looked at the man and smiled speaking.

"With this alone i can see a genjutsu as a mere irfitant, i can see and read the movements from muscle twitches,but its is how one uses the infomation at the moment. In levels beyond,sure there is more, but it is not important, as the basis is what you are allowed to see. Instead soon enough its well by itself, but pales in comparison to what you need. If anything it is incomplete."

zaled spoke honestly as he took a sip of the last bit of tea.

"no diffrent then a drop of tea, you must add more you see. So i set upon burying my understanding into refinement If anything this jutsu tells you your opponents unique physical traits, easy enough to  perfect charts and infomation of a person.  How fast,how strong, The full potency of chakra down to the very limit. But it goes directly beyond that to even jutsu. A fireball while in motion,a bolt of lightning. At my level of mastery i can tell you what and how even an unseen jutsu may work so long as i recongnize with my specializations on what it means. I can see how much of your strength before collapse lies. Rightfully so in the hands of guards this is both useful to all cases. But the truth is it is truly based on you and your own induvidual ability to harness knowledge."

zaled softly nodded and continued it took time to develop but it played a core part of who he is.

"in a sense it can be used by anyone despire a visual power or not,but specification in sensory corps trainings unleashes its fullest extent. As such if anything while here ill allow the shinobi stationed to garner this but of course, you need proof. Focus your chakra imto your eyes, The development is simple but requires percise levels and control. You must concentrate it and balence the control while willing your chakra to reveal the infomation you seek. As such your eyes will take on the color of your chakra, a sign of suscess and the bindings. It gives info and protects the eyes as such too from smoke, artificsl darknesses, and even the unature blinding lights. At first the moment you can only do this by utilizing the Ox, and boar seals."

As such he demostrated by his level of mastery by weaving the six seal sequence.Ox, Boar, Dragon, Snake, Tiger, Ram, and his shsringan had turned to golden and he glanced over the man smiling. Taking a small quill and ink from one of his pouches and a clear sheet of blank parchment from one of his documents Zaled wrote out a numerical values representing gurens strength,how fast, and even his chakra potencey and "full" fof his value of his reserves. The man then deactivated the technique and his sharingan.

"sizing up the entity in question tells alot to the beholder, but these are should you have not used an technique to improve your physical, or chakra based powers. The guage jutsu is many things, but the numbers unless you can hide your visage or block it, is absolute."

zaled said as he slid over the paper and let the young man understand what he witnessed.

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t49615-gauge

sharin-10
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:19 pm
As Zaled explained his reluctance to present the body to Guren, the Chinoike would simply nod in understanding while taking the final sip of his tea. Truthfully he had no problems with the office getting a little messy, as he'd tidy it up himself. However upon hearing there was a unique jutsu, Guren decided there was no need to even inspect the body. No matter how rough or tarnished it was, he was willing to accept it. This was because he was confident that he could restore its integrity, especially considering Zaled admitted the organs were still preserved. The fact that the Uchiha foreigner mentioned this must mean that he had a level of understanding for bloodline transplants. And so Guren simply smiled to himself softly and leaned back in his chair. When Zaled would pause before beginning his explanation of his jutsu, Guren would take the opportunity to make an offer.

"Understandable, no need to present the body," he began. "I take it since you mention the eyes and organs, you understanding the practices of bloodline transplants. And so, I'd speculate that you made sure to keep these parts of the body intact. I'll offer you 30,000 ryo for the body. Of course we can complete this transaction at the conclusion of our meeting."

After his offer, he'd wait to see what Zaled would say. Following this, the conversation regarding the unique technique would begin. Guren, still leaning back in his chair, would fold his arms and listen attentively. The explanation that Zaled provided was thorough and detailed, paired along with a remarkable demonstration. The activation of his sharingan was something the Kazekage had seen from his colleagues, but the use of it in this way was not. From merely a glance and a handful of hand signs, Zaled was able to analyze Guren's attributes and quantify them into a series of numbers of a paper. He'd lean forward, grab ahold of the paper, then lean back once more in the chair. Reading the paper at first didn't mean much to him. But when he began to reflect on the potential of what understanding his own and other's attributes might mean, his facial expression showed a glimmer of interest. Hearing Zaled's instructions regarding the handseals, Guren would mimic them. He'd perform the first two seals, and simultaneously activate his right eye's Ketsuryugan. And within seconds, he'd visualize Zaled's own outline. The Uchiha's seemed to posses a great deal of speed, and minor strength. Physically, his stats outmatched that of Guren's own. Impressive.

Guren would chuckle somewhat, before deactivating his Ketsuryugan and resting his hands back down upon the arms of the chair. "Quite a jutsu, Zaled Uchiha. Perhaps I'll spend some more time practicing it. I presume the next level of this technique requires the Dragon hand seal. Tell me, how did you develop it? And I doubt you teach me this jutsu out of the kindness of your heart. What do you ask in exchange for this lesson?"

WC = 500. TWC = 1726
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:52 pm
Amid his speech zaled was in consideration of the offer of 30,000 seeing that much spoke as much as it summed up. Bodies and bloodlines were in the same department of stien although Stien haf dissappeared, and for freindly bargins and values it was a hefty value. Zaled Therefore upon noting gurens suscessful use of the technique by the shift of his unique dojutsu was eerily familiar to the deceasrd boy, but granted beggers couldnt be choosers in life. He went silent on hgurens last question for a second considering the kage, and as if he made a decision it was answered.

"yes you are correct on the next seal. You see techniques have always been my thing, unlike many i have spent a lifetime walking many paths, A knight, a shinobi,a teacher,and yes a life guide, but like anything,infomation is scarece. I have indeed gone by a bygone name of violence known as the breaker of hearts and souls. It translated to breaker of the mind in my youth through my means of fishing infomation and suscessful utilization of this infomation. But i grew tired of simply lopping off fingers, eyes noses, and the other means. You get older, you spend time reflecting over the ghosts of your losses,and speak to the specters of your hollow victories. And only wish to find ways to further improve stuff. That is how i deceloped this. I am at first an informant over a killer. But infomation tells more then mere sords spoken and unspoken. As you saw with this technique, and will upon seeing me spread the knowledge to your village, guards,and visitors guren."

zaled let loose a sigh and a tired smile one weary of the nonsense that sorrounds the illogical whims of youth lost in ambition.

"it is a reality check you see. That anyone can and will reach far for infomation, but likewise it comes at a price, as it reaches much farther. No deception unless intentional can be used without the risk of breaching thy trust. And that is the key. People are willing to hide themselves, but this technique just pulls the veil back ever so slightly.They may cloak their signature,but you, and others may still know how strong they are without blindly guessing."

It was an honest take by zaled,one should not underestimate by the basis of appearances, but even the bit of infomation changes the tide of combat, and even social engagements to a degree, pure training regiments, and even squad placement to a T.

'in exchange i will be simply requesting, that whilectraveling i will teleport in occasion to here, no alarm its my prefered method.And secondly a small sum of 2,000 ryo per requested lesson by your villagers, based on their specialization within sensory arts. in exchange i will request each one to be tested by myself in your lovely means of safety training. IF of course enough are trained i may leave a manuelscript of this, and other jutsu i may deem teachable by my asscessment of course. The challenge will be simple in three cases. They will simply have to follow my mysterious requests in these mock trials to determin how they handle unknown strangers and likewise their ability to discern their enemys effectiveness. This includes deduction of effects asumed and their reactions. Intel gathering is difficult,and i am willing to teach and enhance your forces with knowledge."

zaled offered and after a second.

"The boy body i have reminds me of your own eyes,so 30,000 i will gladly accept."
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:24 pm
Guren appreciated the deeper explanation behind this technique that Zaled devised, as well as his admission of how it was created. It seemed as if the inner workings of the Uchiha's mind had always been spinning, and rightfully so he'd create techniques to understand his opponent's better. It was an interesting and admirable concept, as many shinobi looked to create techniques that would overpower their enemies. Guren himself had been guilty of this. However hearing this explanation gave him a bit of perspective, and allowed his to see more potential in this technique than he had  just moments ago. 

Nevertheless Guren remained sitting in the same posture he had been in just before speaking. And so as Zaled proposed his offer to Guren, the Third sat stone faced as he listened. Surely this would be the time for negotiation, if that were warranted, but the terms offered by the Uchiha seemed fair. And to sweeten the pot, Guren would be acquiring another corpse he could study. Yet his eyes widened when Zaled concluded the offer, alluding to the fact that this boy was too of Chinoike descent. At first he felt compelled to mourn the death of the Chinoike, but shortly after those feelings departed from him. The corpse belonged to a man who attacked a village and was struck down. It was his judgement and punishment. So while his body may have been akin to Guren's, his soul was not. It was weak.

His eyes restored to their natural state, and the slight spark in tension from Guren dissolved as well. He'd offer a reassuring smile to Zaled, before responding in turn.

"These terms are fine by me. I would request our shinobi to pay you directly, rather than those transactions come from me. Throughout your time here in Sunagakure, feel free to let them know of this deal we've come to, and feel free to offer your services at that rate. Teaching them, will require significant time if you mean in one on one sessions. I'd again encourage you to reach out to them directly, and during those lessons I'd welcome you to conducting them under my watch in Training Ground Number 6, which is usually reserved for Genin only. Considering our arrangement, I'll extend a branch of trust to you. Regarding the lessons, I think that would be appropriate. However again, I'd request myself or another Sunagakure Jounin accompany you throughout those trials. It's protocol, of course. Along with that, I have no problem with you returning to Sunagakure. It is our culture to be accepting of visitors. However, I'd request that since you are not a Sunagakure shinobi, you teleport outside of our walls and enter through the gates. It is better for record keeping and formalities."

As Guren spoke, he'd slide his hand down and into his pocket to reach for his wallet. From it, he'd recover exactly 30,000 ryo and secure it in a pouch from a drawer within his desk. Once this amount was packaged away, he'd lift it and place it on the edge of the desk towards Zaled's direction. 

"Here is your 30,000. How do you suggest we handle this...transaction for the corpse? I have no problem with you summoning the corpse now. Should the office get a bit messy, I work in this field often and can properly clean and dispose of any hazards we create. Nevertheless, I can teleport the corpse to my possession should you present it before me, keeping things as clean as possible."

WC = 587. TWC = 2313
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum