Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Training with a stranger (P, NK) Empty Training with a stranger (P, NK)

Sat May 01, 2021 5:25 pm
Travin finished his breakfast and grabbed his bag heading out to get some work done. He had been giving the day off from missions and was enjoying being able to sleep in for the first time in a while. To him, it seemed like the village had been working him to death with most of the chunin and genin have gone for the chunin exams in Hoshi. He had been part of the almost skeleton crew of chuunin and a few genins that decided not to go or wasn’t eligible yet for it. He himself had only just been granted the rank of chuunin when himself and Gonk had taken out that spy. 

Walking out the door Travin saw that the mist was still rolling around inside of the village, and the sun was doing its best to breakthrough. He put it around noon sometime judging from the sun since he didn’t bother to look at the clock this morning. He had his normal clothes on consisting of his loose black and gold kimono tucked into his pants with his shinobi headband being used for a belt. Holding his weapon pouches on the back near the tie, and just enough of his closed-toe shoes showing from under his loose pants legs. 

Travin made his way over to the training field thinking that it would be a good day to practice from a more destructive jutsu. After finding out in his last mission that sometimes the only answer is to be able to blow some shit up. For this he had been studying and working on something he knew would more than likely be his strongest jutsu, but he had yet to fully complete the jutsu yet. This is why he was headed to the training field as it was about the only place in the village or surrounding areas that he could practice his jutsu without hurting someone. Since the last time he practiced the jutsu, he got yelled at by some higher-ranked shinobi for practicing such a destructive jutsu outside of the training field’s restricted area. 

With the day being nice and warm with a cooling breeze Travin walked into the training grounds thinking that it would be better to stretch out a bit and get warmed up before diving straight into practicing his new jutsu. He walked over to the workout station and found it basically empty at the time and started to do some bench presses. He had been told by more than one person that he should work on his strength, but he just didn’t think he could push his body to get much stronger after all strength was never his greatest attribute. He always found that his strong chakra was and found it a lot easier to increase and work on it than his physical abilities. 

While he worked out a bit moving from benches to situps then into sprints. He would keep his eyes open looking for someone to train with, as Travin was never a big friend of solo training. That is outside of developing his new secret jutsu.

(WC-516)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Training with a stranger (P, NK) Empty Re: Training with a stranger (P, NK)

Sat May 01, 2021 5:44 pm
The training fields were eerily quiet. What often were bustling areas separated into useful categories to help the ninja target specific training styles seemed a ghost town. It was inevitable that the one day that our dear heroic decided to travel outside of her now quite beaten down home would be the day everyone had chosen to take a break. It had taken an hour for pinochio to finally come up with a persuasive argument why she should continue her training in a place that was less prone to literally falling in on them when introduced to the level of disrepair jutsu training had shown their own building. He'd ended up going with bribery. Now he hid, two large industrial pallets propped up in front of him, waiting for the opportunity they'd all but given up on. Then a ninja entered.

From her position hidden in a doorway leading to the the girls locker room Saya had noticed someone moving towards the weight training area. It wasn't exactly the crowd of thousands she would have liked, but at the end of the day beggers can't be choosers. In a flash she slid from her position, bright blue strings tugging the pinochio puppet into action. In the open courtyard in front of where thravin was working on his physique the two wooden pallets plopped down, set up beside one another to make a large stage. As they fell the small girl dropped to the ground. With luck she hoped her movement wouldn't have been noticed. Then she called her chakra network to summon power for a technique. She'd intende to summon a large foo dog head, but something went wrong. Her mind shifted from one thing to another so quickly she hadn't even realized she'd screwed up the hand signs until the power flowed from her body in a new way.

From her palm, three long strands of wood flowed up the back of the makeshift stage, connecting into a hole cut in the back almost perfectly. She didn't have time to waste, and simply hoped they would hold, motioning for pinochio to take the stage.

With a great leap the puppet flew through the air, his segmented fingers gripping the makeshift spiral pole that had been created from rotating slabs of mokuton circling a central beam. Flying off behind him was a white robe that had hidden his costume--a dark black body suit with bits of flame that crawled their way from the fire design at his ankles up to lick at the sides of his chest. He wore a braided wig adorned with bright beads, and as his hands connected with the pole.... Music started.

Now, this would seem a very odd thing to happen in the middle of a training hall in the land hidden in rain. Most would wonder how it was even possible, But as your modest narrator, I'll let you in on a little secret. In a room next door, hidden off from view the kindly instrument salesman Saya had met days ago stood waiting with a band. A single chakra string sat on his shoulder for what seemed hours, until with a flick of her wrist it was removed, giving them the go to start.

"Call me when you want, call me when you need, call me in the morning I'll be on the way!" The chorus ressonated from somewhere? Ah. Yes yes. I see. The cubby area Saya hid in had a small juke box with microphone just out of sight. Our dear protagonist really did think of everything.

"Call me by your name, and tell me you'll love me in silence, call me by your name, I do not care if you're lying!" Round and round pinochio spun, the nature of the mokuton allowing him to slowly spiral down to the bottom. As he hit the half way point Saya pulled something and long flames made of construction paper raised up at the bottom, welcoming him into the dark world below. And as quickly as it had started, it was over with Saya and pinochio on the stage together the moment the puppet touched the ground, bowwing low and beaming with pride.
(700)

Travin Iburi likes this post

Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat May 01, 2021 7:26 pm
Travin had just started his second rep on the bench press when 2 pallets plopped down beside each other to create a large stage. Travin was shaken to action for a moment not knowing what to expect as his eye lit up with a dark blue color and what looked like white lines of some kind of formula across them. Reaching into his weapon pouch to pull a kunai he stopped as he griped it letting it fall back down into its slot, as his eyes picked up the strings of chakra. The strings were running from the now he knew puppet on the stage all the way over to the door by the girl’s locker room. Never bothering to look over not wanting whoever this was to know that he knew where they were. When the blasted puppet started to sing and music started to play. Travin was a little lost for words he had been attacked by surprise before but never like this. While maintaining his Seigan he continued to watch the show. He was surprised by how well done it was thinking that hours of work had to go into something like this, and he tried to think about who he knew that would do something like this, but sadly no one he knew would have the ability to use puppets. 

Once the show was done Travin watched as a short sandy blonde hair girl stood in front of him bowing for the performance. Travin looked around noticing that he was the only person in the area and as such started to loudly clap his hands in applause. Not knowing what to do he stood there till the girl ended her bow “Very well done” Travin would tell her, “But what you doing here, it’s basically a ghost town around here with the chunin exams going on over in Hoshi.” Taking a second to pause before adding “You know you should probably pull that off in village square with all the shops you could probably make some good money on that.

(WC-344 TWC-860)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat May 01, 2021 7:35 pm
Well done he said. WELL DONE! For all the work our dear protagonist put into this.... blood, sweat, tears, and even a splinter and all he could say was well done?! Dear listeners I know that it's my responsibility to be impartial in all things but I cannot imagine that Our dear heroine would take this... Oh. Well nevermind. Saya simply grinned at the comment, responding simply.

"I know. I'm kind of a master of this kinda thing....WH. Okay. SO like. I'm still kind of new in town but.. What are these chuunin exams. Someone said something about them the other day. I'd wondered why everything was so quiet but I dunno. I guess I just figured everyone was still sleeping?" She'd dodged the suggestion of performing in the square. Of course she would pull of this performance for a bigger venue, That wasn't up for debate. She wanted to ensure that everything was perfect first. Thankfully her insight had proven neccessary. In the set up, she'd failed to use foo dog heads and nearly screwed everything up. Her hands flashed through the hand seals she'd meant to use, shifting between them one by one before checking the seals she'd actually done. Her jutsu had done something, but it wasn't right.

"Please excuse my absent minded pupil. Uh. Ahem. I am Pinochio, and this is my student Tria--"

"Saya. Only pinoch calls me tria."

"Right. Saya. It feels wierd when I say it. We're fairly new to this village. About a year to be exact." He glanced back at the girl. She was too focused on how she'd gotten small wooden dowels formed from her hands instead of the great dog headed tree trunk sized construction she'd done earlier, and then she found it. Pulling the notebook from a bag at her side she shifted the pages to find what she needed.

(1012)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat May 01, 2021 8:03 pm
With his eyes still glowing with the light from his Seigan Travin could tell the wooden creature was a puppet being controlled by the girl, but she acted like it was a different person talking to it and everything. Part of Travin said to run this girl is absolutely crazy and he shouldn’t have anything to do with her, but another part of him told him he was friends with a literal shark with legs. Plus who liked normal anyways crazy people made the best friends. All of this went through his head while the girl Saya and her puppet Pinochio introduced their selves. 

It’s nice to meet you, I’m Travin,” He told the two. He had made it a habit long ago not to give out his clan name for he always felt that it gave way too much information about him for free, and he always liked keeping people guessing. Travin was able to tell that something hadn’t gone right with what the Saya had planned for the show, as she had already made a few hand seals slowly, and after introducing each other she was face down in her notebook looking something over, so he decided to explain the Chunin exams. Thinking that she had to be new to this whole thing not to know what they were. 

The chunin exams are held every year and it’s a massive tournament where all the great villages send their best genin to compete. The winner is normally announced chunin as well as several other contestants each year.” He tried to keep the information away from technical babble and just down to the meat of the topic. Once he had finished since it wasn’t a very long description Travin looked at the girl. “If you need help with that I might be able to help out.

WC-306 TWC-1166)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat May 01, 2021 8:17 pm
When he started to speak, instinct took over. She raised a finger in what could easily be seen as a rude gesture. The effect didn't even register with the small girl, but pinochio went balistic.

"I... Sorry she does this sometimes. When she's deep in thought she has to quiet the extra things around her in order to piece together something complex. She really doesn't mean anything by it." The voice clearly coming from the puppet through the ventrilloquism technique was probably odd to most, but for Saya it was second nature. before He could continue his appology, the girl responded again.

"Ahah. Cutting jutsu. Stupid me. I forgot I don't need hand signs for the tech I was trying to use so my mind just...." She hadn't realized initially when she began her explanation that the newcomer, whose name she'd mostly missed, was explaining the exams to her. Thankfully Pinochio was listening.

"Chuunin exams Tria. You cut him off." She formed the seals again, trying to get a feel for the way the energy flowed with this new technique. It was an oddity, even for the girl who split consciousness, to subconsciously make exception for a mistake in order to ensure some outcome for her work.

"I. Sounds like we need to go to these exams. Where Am I headed?! Clearly I'm the best genin in the village so.... They should be waiting for me." She was not. They were not. NO, she was a fresh face with brilliance and a little skill under her belt but no clue how any of this actually worked.

(1278)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat May 01, 2021 8:33 pm
Travin looked a little confused by what he was seeing still having problems wrapping his brain around the fact she thinks the puppet is real or something. “If you think you are good enough for the Chunin exams you will have to wait till next year they have already started, but it is possible to advance as I did and show your true strength in the village.” He took a second to make sure the puppet at least was listening as it seemed to be the more mature of the two. Followed quickly by a mental as he just thought the puppet was real as well. He thought for a second to just walk away before the girl really started to rub off on him, but decided to stick around and see just where this ended up going. 

You can prove your chunin level through a number of ways in the village. First and most commonly used is the chunin exams, but you can also defeat a higher-ranked shinobi of another village in combat, or complete dangerous missions to get your name circling around and people to notice you.” Travin took a pause looking the girl over he could clearly tell she had some skill with puppets and from the display from her little show he would say she was most likely a Senju from her use of wood release. However, that could not be said for sure since he did know that others had found that power by transplanting DNA into their body. 

If you want we can have a little spar and if you can impress me I can get your name in the right circles for advancement sooner than it probably would be.” Travin would wait to see what the girl would say. He had come here today to train after all and what better way to train than a good old fashion spar, and it would let him find out more about this newcomer to the village. Plus like his grandfather always said you only find out who someone really is on the battlefield.

(WC-349 TWC-1515)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat May 01, 2021 8:44 pm
A YEAR?! SHE HAD TO WAIT A YEAR?!?! the excitement on Sayas face drained away the moment she heard this. The rest of what was said passed through an empty void in her head as she pondered the sheer ammount of time it would take for a year to pass. It was like.... 300 days or something! Pinochio laughed a bit.

"You broke her. She'll be fine though. She has this general idea that she's going to become super famous in a manner of days. from the mouth of babes, am I right?" He'd take in everything this new teacher had given, mulling it over before turning to his controler.
"Hear that Saya, If you can beat him up good and propper, then you can become......famo-- he was cut off. It was with remarkable regularity that this happened. It made sense, with their inability to talk in unison, but No matter how many times a day she interjected in his statements around others or by themselves, it never ceased to surprise and frustrate the small puppet.

"FAMOUS! Well. I mean. I was going to be anyway, but yanno. I guess I can beat yah up a little first! Just don't feel bad when you get beat by a girl, kay? I'm kind of a genius" This sweet sweet child had absolutely non clue what she was getting herself into, and listeners when I say this is going to end badly, I cannot stress enough this IS going to end badly. Saya had no basis for comparison between her skill and other shinobi. She'd met one, and he hadn't seemed to match up, but she had no way to tell that a. her first teammate was genuinely less experienced then she was and b. This new teammate was almost definitely out of her league. Some lessons are best learned with hard knocks.

(1589)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat May 01, 2021 8:57 pm
Part of Travin wanted to put the girl down fast and show her just what is waiting in the real world, but another part of him wanted to push her and encourage her growth within the village. He was slightly at odds with himself when she got all excited about being able to beat him up. Travin would simply take a few steps back putting a solid 10 meters between the two of them. When he turned back around his eyes would have the dark blue color of his Seigan with the formulaic patterns drawn over his eyes in white. The patterns would be rotating in random directions to the girl. “Say when” is all Travin would say his voice going from the calm and soothing it had been. To his normally confident cold voice that seemed to always manifest when he was fighting or sparing. 

His Seigan glowing in the shade of the building next to them it would appear as though Travin was looking straight through her and into her very soul, as he waited to see just what the girl could do.

(WC-185 TWC-1700)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat May 01, 2021 9:12 pm
"LET'S DO THIS!!!! i'M GONNA DO A PUMMEL!" A massive rush of adrenaline poured into Saya's body. She was far more excited for this than she'd been in a long time. Pinochio did not exactly share the same sentiment.

"Uh... Tria. Tri....The e. His eyes?" It didn't matter, The threads holding him up activated, and he was moving towards her enemy at a speed of eighty two. She needed time to test out the capabilities of her opponent. Using proper strategy, she would poke at weak points to see exactly what he was made of, and then counter his own particular style once it showed itself. This was the true strength of the tiny terror Sayatria.....When she was on task. She was not. Crossing the distance quickly, Pinochio would pull both hands inward to the core of his body, Chambered fists ready to strike out with sharpened nails. It wasn't much, but it was honest work. If he was allowed to get into taijutsu range, His momentum would shift at the hip joint, sending the right fist in a solid strike aimed to bore his nails into their opponents shoulder with a sharpness of 34. Leading with his right leg to lean into the strength, a near imperceptible shift in stance would allow the weight of his body to land squarely on this leg, and capitalizing on the momentum of his first strike his hips would shift to send a swipe of the sharpness enhanced blade of his foot(literally) in an arcing back spinning crescent kick that would carve a half circle into his chest.

In her mind this was it. How could he possibly answer a powerful combination like this?! Now the world would know her name.

(1877 -50 ap so far, starting with 1158)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum