Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Summoning Contract : Salamanders of Rain Country
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 10650

A Stranger Asks A Favor Empty A Stranger Asks A Favor

Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:05 pm
Having just come from the Nara compound, Satoru now walks down the path leading to what he believes to be the building in which the Hokage resides. This assumption is based on the look of the building and its size relative to nearly every other structure in the village. The kanji for fire is also proudly displayed for all to see. Should this not be the building he thinks it is, then he will have to ask around to find his way. Though his hope is that he can accomplish his goal swiftly.

It is still day, almost noon. These past few hours have been productive. So far today, Satoru has found his self-assigned tasks to be easily accomplished with patience. However, this particular venture is quite different in that it requires interaction with a shinobi of the hidden leaf. It is imperative that he shows himself to be peaceful and respectful. Satoru has come to feel as though he can make a home for himself here in that Nara clan house and compound. There is a feeling of belonging here that he has not felt anywhere else except for Amegakure. For these reasons, Satoru intends to ask for the Hokage's permission to become a shinobi of the hidden leaf and take the small Nara district into his care. Whatever he must do to prove himself would also be an acceptable task.

Satoru nears the end of the path. Before him is the big red circular structure that might house the man or woman he seeks. In order to ascertain whether or not his assumption is correct, he finds a nearby bench and takes a seat. By monitoring the area and seeing who enters and leaves the area in question, Satoru may get a better idea of whether or not he is in the right place.

(306/306)
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

A Stranger Asks A Favor Empty Re: A Stranger Asks A Favor

Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:14 pm
Yen sat in the kage office scouring over various reports. Although many had been checked off and with respect handled appropriately, or at the minimal to acceptable levels. One in particular was not. Perhaps it was below a pile of papers requiring to be done. Or checked still. But an stranger had entered the village while the forces were away. Now it was not that strange individuals were not allowed, but all required an proper vetting.

Yen glanced out the window as as turned from the papers. It was noon by now and yen needed to know of this individual in question. As it  was necessary to understand where and of course their desires in the village.  And anbu knocked on the door and yen spoke up.

"Enter"

The anbu was dressed in the usual attire, but yen could tell by his age and voice he had indeed seen alot, but that aside.

"Just doing a routinely check in lord yensung. Borders have been clear for the past few days."

The man took a knee and yen turned towards him and smiled.

"Please stand. For I have a small task for you.  Do so with haste and ill add a 5 percent bonus to your weekly pay of course."

Yen added as even though the anbu bowed he could tell the man was pleased bythe added layer of sincerity  to his voice. Even though he nearly took another kneel only to stop as yen glance turned a bit more disappointed.

"Yes yensung. What do you desire done?"

Yen smiled as he flashed over the file to the anbu znd spoke up.

"While me znf lord kinzoku were in suna this individual appeared at our gate. Find him and bring him to me. After that i want you brief the gaurds and anyone doing gate duty to any new visitors must meet the hokage, myself, or anyone we appoint as individuals who will enact or give visitors their respective blessing to be in the village. Also set it up as a memo go all konoha shinobi respectfully."

Yen stated as he gave the man a bow to symbolize his request. The anbu bowed back, and yen with a wave dismissed the anbu as he headed out the door of the kage office. The anbu had only taken a few steps out the door when he spotted his target and quickly wrote a tiny note to the boy in question leaving it on the bench right next to him.

The note contained the following.

"Head inside the building and go right up the stairs to see our leader"

With that the anbu headed off to the gate with haste.
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:56 pm
Satoru sees the note and reads its contents. He wonders for a moment where the man who dropped it off is going, but redirects his attention to his main purpose. The note affirms his idea, that the Hokage might be found in that prominent building. But would it be proper to approach simply on the basis of anonymous communication by note? Did one of the Hokage's confidants or associates write this to him? Or some trickster who seeks only to sew confusion?

When the Nara thinks about it, the latter is probably false and the former is probably true. He judges this by the mannerisms of the man who dropped off the note. It takes a shinobi to approach someone without alerting them. And if that man is a shinobi, as he seems to be, then he should not be prone to pranks given his age. For this reason, Satoru decides to enter the compound as well as the building and walks up the stairs.

(165/471)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:28 am
Quietly glancing over the papers before him. Yen with a silent few moments to himself awaited the hopeful quick arrival of this unknown guest. Although it irritated him that it was not addressed previously now like many holes. Yen would prepare to fix said holes that existed and of course needed tending. Starting with the intruder in question.

As it seemed he did not need to wait long as the footsteps would soon make their way up the stairs nearby and towards the door. Avoiding any unnecessary trivialities yen would simply speak for the induvidual in question to enter. As he would pass the two anbu guards patroling the hallway.

"Enter"

He would say softly as he folded his hands upon the desk glancing at the door and the individual in question.

"Please take a seat"
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:22 pm
The Nara enters the room and takes a seat in front of the desk. So as not to seem dangerous or come off as having less than noble intentions, he introduces himself before anything else.

"My name is Satoru Nara. Are you the Hokage?"

After asking the question, Satoru has second thoughts. Who is he to go on asking such a thing. After all, he was the one invited into the room. Whether or not this was a mistake has yet to be determined.

(84/555)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:08 pm
The young man entered the chamber although there was not something customary in his entrance the anbu gaurds slightly turned towards each other  as this guy simply sat down. stating his name and asking if yen was the hokage. But even yen raised an eyebrow at the boy although he answered with a silent nodd. Activating minds eye of the kaguya. To get a better fix on the boy.

But not knowing the bkys true krgins he would take the lead for kinzoku. Therefore obscuring any potential leaks. Before speaking he noted the boy seemingly lacked manners. perhaps he hit his head traveling through the woods?

It never hurt to simply remind the boy his place. Softly that is. Perhaps being let in a village was a thankless task in the boys mind.

"Yes i am the hokage young man, but also you forgot an important step. Even if you are a visitor and you meet the leader, or any leader. I would suggest bowing first. Either before you sit or enter the room. "

Yen stated as he considered the boy with an glance assuming he was not half as dumb as he seemed and could get off an warning from the aburame lord. A slap on the wrist for his first insubordination. Granted luck has it yen was this light this day. Another day or if yen was angry. The results would've been significantly different.

"So you got my letter mr satoru nara. You entered the village znd of course ig is fine, but never forget to properly introduce yourself to the leader. I go by the name pimpsung. But you can call me pimp. Yes it is fine to laugh. My mother made a mistake."

Best to obscure his real name for the moment being. as it was he was uncertain if this boy satoru nara was an mole sent in, but only small things first.

"What is it you are doing in this village, and of course tell me your home of orgin."

1,476/1,521

-45 ap for minds eye of kaguya
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:25 pm
As the Nara thought, his first few seconds into the conversation and he's already made a mistake. This is part of the reason he prefers not to talk to or interact with people. He puts this behind him and focuses on his goal. He wouldn't be putting himself through this unsavory experience for nothing.

"Forgive me, Lord Hokage." The Nara slowly bows in his seat, lowering his upper body and raising it to sit straight again. He has started off on poor footing, but can hopefully regain a more favorable stance by showing himself to be more respectful. For this reason, Satoru decides to refer to the man before him as 'Lord Hokage' rather than 'pimp' as he has been offered.

Satoru is then asked about his dealings in the village as well as where he is originally from. He has no reason to hide anything pertaining to these two areas of information. To lie and be caught in the act might be a fatal mistake.

"Allow me to begin with where I'm coming from. Then, it will make sense why you find me here, Lord Hokage." Satoru takes a shallow breath. It is not a long explanation, but he is talking to the leader of the village he would very much prefer to be on good terms with. He gathers his wits and begins. "I came here from Forest Country, before which I lived in Hoshigakure for some time. Before that, I was a member of Kumogakure. And before that, I lived in Amegakure, my original home. In all of these villages, I became a member of their shinobi forces. If you would like proof of this, I have multiple shinobi headbands.

However, please do not take this information negatively. I departed from Hoshigakure in an act of rebellion of sorts. The specifics are complicated and I can explain in detail if required. In short, myself and fifty civilians found ourselves seeking living arrangements in Forest Country. They are currently occupying an inn within the borders of that country.

I have come here for two reasons: to seek an established village for the civilians and to seek the roots of my family name, "Nara". The latter reason is quite important to me, more so than the civilians. It is likely no secret to you that I am a shinobi who has grown in strength considerably. I came here knowing that the Nara clan was a prominent clan in the history of Konohagakure. Naturally, I am curious about this.

I seek, in exchange for my services as a shinobi of Konohagakure, residence in the Nara clan compound as well as residence for the civilians that I spoke of earlier."

Satoru has finished his explanation and now watches and listens for the man's reaction and response.

(465/1020)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:59 pm
While the boy spoke yen listened carefully. Granted the nature of the jutsu each word and by chakra sensory standards satorus chakra stood clean. From the unconcious level of lie detection. But there was more than one way to lie, and decive, just like seasoning meat. In this he meant that how words were spoken. While there was a final intent to the words. Where the boy came from and where he desired to go.

In this case this was looking 5 steps backwards, looking in the moment, and finally looking 5 steps forward. Therein his nature of himself decorated by his previous and current actions. By satorus standards yen gleamed the truth in itself.the boy was part of two systems previously. As it was that alone brought a bad taste. As to dedicate oneself to a system is to uphold the oath. Said system requested of you to honor. But that alone could play to many parts.

Still his word on deserting hoshi in a rebellious cause pulled satori from an shoo in to an questionable entity. Loyalty was not an currency to spend freely, nor was it free. in satorus case the cost was getting steeper as yen spoke. Afterthe boy spoke up.

"Now from that i can say this. I am glad you decided to take responsibility of the other people that joined you from hoshi. Now that being said young nara. I will say that your account of working in two systems show that while yes you know it is good to offer services. Services comes not by price of nothing. And in your case it is steep.not in monetary costs, but by the value of your word."

Yen would state as he waved to the anbu to bring them a pitcher of fresh apple juice.the lovely contents yen poured in a cup for satoru and himself and he took a sip.

"Apples freshly grown and maintained by my clan. Enjoy young man. And while you sip i have a question i want you to answer carefully here. What is it that you lost while hopping from kumo,to hoshi,and what is it you lost from leaving hoshi to now? Do you understand that while youhop from nation to nation it may just seem a problem? How will you desire to fix it upon being allowed into the konoha system? I desire your honest answer satoru. "
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:32 pm
Satoru listens intently to the man's response. While his speech is convoluted, it is well understood by the Nara. Upon hearing the first section of the man's words, he quickly puts the main idea in simple terms in his head. "He finds me less than trustworthy."

This is a natural result. If Satoru were approached by someone whose past is flip-floppy in terms of allegiance, he would be wary of any promise of allegiance from them. Likewise, the man has no reason to trust Satoru. Though the Nara wonders if there isn't some contingency or condition that would balance out the issue of uncertain loyalty.

Satoru is served apple juice. Initially, he is wary of drinking anything offered by an official of this foreign place. He has been told that he is not completely trusted, so this offering may be a form of debilitating poison in order to arrest him without trouble. Even after the man in front of him drinks from the same pitcher, Satoru remains wary.

After a short moment of thought, the Nara finishes weighing the situation. If he drinks, he shows that he trusts the people around him right now and that his guard is not on high alert. If he does not drink, he shows just the opposite and harms his chances of having his desires met. Satoru takes a sip of the juice.

"It is quite well made. Thank you" He then hears the pimp's question. "I believe you are referring to the value of my word. It deteriorates every time I change my allegiance. And I do intend to prove myself worthy of your trust. To tell you a little about myself, I want most to liberate my home, Amegakure, from the clutches of Kumogakure. Since its occupation began, I have only been searching for ways to obtain strength enough to return and free my home village. I require experience. And to obtain this, as I said, I offer my services. Hear my proposition:

Should you need a shinobi to carry out a task outside of this village, any task which you would prefer to keep your hands clean of, allow me to handle it. Do not give me a headband of Konohagakure and place a seal upon me which prevents me from divulging my employer. That way, if I am caught or killed, none will know that the hidden leaf has stretched out its hand. I require no pay. Or, if you deem another test to be sufficient for confirming my trustworthiness, so be it."

Satoru takes another sip of the exceptional apple juice.

(431/1,451)
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:54 am
Yen smiled inwardly as the boy caught the drift. The boy was not stupid but it was wise that he was thinking ahead. Unfortunately there was more than one way to catch scurrying rats. You just have to obviously place enough cheese, or scraps to entice them. Therefore some poison the deal. But others cherish life so they simply let them out the house and try to seal entrances.yen however preferred resources. An eye to keep an eye for the unknown, but then to keep his motives and identity quiet. He only kept them within view  of him, and only that. If there was a desire he would fulfill it. But his prices were steeper than most inately realize.

the boy wants to simply be a hired head. That is fine to the event that he is merely that, but as for his honesty  in the past.... ill have to pull a few strings. A stipen of low quality, but on a leash it outta work fine. Buton the part that he is not out of sight and mind unless i pull the plug. But that comes with wavering trust. If he causes too much noise may as well pull the plug when information reaches an optimal amount. Hm good then. Now lets see what i can do with my toy

Yen thought as he poured another cup of apple juice speaking up in a plain voice now.

"Well you are sharp. That is necessary in the line of work i will have you do of course mr nara. Now then for why imsy allow you here I shall  simply say it is necessary. But there is indeed several tasks I will enable you here. You may not get a headband, but you will also not be able to receive the full liberties in konoha otherwise, but we are open. That being said knowledge will be known that you are here. You will be of course notified by myself of any changes that will occur with this. And your assignments i will assign you in the field or otherwise while here will require absolute priority."

Yen would state as he leaned back considering the boy. With many cases he needed an outside hand, but what he would not allow is the boy to go scott free. Not after meeting himself, or otherwise entering the village. Not a second time. The greatest danger the boy did was reveal his past. Something yen intended to take full advantage of. The boy walked flat into the lions den when it came to the geopolitical sea. But this was of course what made yen happy. He needed a pawn to play on the board and if need be sacrifice. More suitable for risky manuversand of course reduced collateral damage.

"As such you will be happy to know that it would do morein your favor that the more tasks you complete for myself. The more freedom's you earn in exchange. So mr satoru nara I will be calling upon you as a mercenary by name. Your first assignmdnt breifing will be in a few days time. So relax grab some ramen at our ramen shop. And by evening your quarters will be set. As an act of good faith on your briefing your first payment will be upfront at the time. But do not leave untill fjlly breifed of course."

Yen would state as he waved to the anbu behind satoru to togo fetch someone of importance for an upcoming meeting. With that the snbu disappeared out the window behind him across the village and soon enough into the varies of homes and such.   In that time yen had produced an bottle of ink and a written contact used for identification purposes.  Finally setting down the expected amount of ryo tothe nara for his first task.on the bottom. A hefty 13k ryo that would come to him at the start if his breifing.

"Read it over carefully as you will be lead into both chakra, and the sampling of a peice of your flesh, or blood for identification purposes by our medical staff of course. The papers you sign here i will hope you understand the tasks will and can be terminated, or adjusted accordingly, but your pay will also be reflected with collateral earnings in the wake of said adjustments respectfully. But while in the village you will be on a probationary period untill completion of your tasks. Meaning you will have a curfew i will hope you obige by. Which is sunset.  After your probation is complete of by the counts of your track record of 2 villages being deserted by your account.you must do the total of 4 tasks through completion to lift it. I will say if all of these are satisfsctory. The vial will be given by myself and our medical staff will be summoned to go through the entire process of identification process."

Yen's speech was long but necessary to the boys nature but if he was wise he would pay attention as not only were they written on the forms, but  they were to not be taken lightly.

Yen would await for the boy to finish signing  the forms of three pages before addressing him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum