Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Taichi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The voice asks, so shall it receive. Empty The voice asks, so shall it receive.

Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:27 am
Taichi emerged fro the ground before the gates of the village of Suna. He knew that he could just go straight into the village, but he wanted to be respectful. He called for a guard of the gates with a respectful tone. He was excited to see what Kenshin has done to the village since he had last seen it. 

“Hello! I am Taichi, here to enter the village of Sunagakure! I come with no ill intention, only with the hope of hospitality and commerce!” Taichi would wait at the village gates, waiting for his call to be answered.
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

The voice asks, so shall it receive. Empty Re: The voice asks, so shall it receive.

Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:58 am
As per usual Han could be seen within the small guard shack to the left of the village, a bored look on his face as the grizzled older man looked out into the desert in search of visitors. He had to admit, he was more than a little taken back as he watched some kid literally form from the ground, but he had seen weirder things in his life so he simply kept his mouth shut and waited for the kid to speak. Hmm, just here for some trading and shelter, made sense really given how sparse the population of the Land of Wind was, not to mention he appeared to be a Shinobi of some kind based on that neat little trick that he had demonstrated. But he would need a little more than that before he could allow this kid entry into the village, what with those new little Visitation Permit things that Kenshin had introduced. 

"Alright kid, gonna need a little more than that. If you have some form of ID or travel documents those would save us both some time, but if you don't then I'm gonna need your full name, as well as some basic background info on you, like where you were born and your current status as a Shinobi, Missing-Nin or Village, and which village were you originally from." The older man would explain with a bored look on his face as he stared out the shack and at the boy. All things considered this was still rather lax when it came to village entry requirements, but that is how Kenshin had designed it to be. He didn't wanna pull a Hoshi and force people to have their minds read before they were allowed into the village, but at the same time he could no longer afford to simply let people in freely. 

WC: 310
Taichi Uchiha
Citizen

The voice asks, so shall it receive. Empty Re: The voice asks, so shall it receive.

Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:16 am
Taichi was stopped by an individual that he did not recognize. He asked for travel documents, something he had never heard of before. Or for his full name and background information. Being that he had never had reason to be concerned within the villlage of Suna. He turned to the individual and smiled as he greeted him. 

“My full name is Taichi Uchiha. I am from this village originally, the land of Sunagakure. I am a missing-nin, but that was due to the destruction of this village. I have visited several times before, even having the one and only Kenshin Uzumaki seeing me off as I left. My intentions are only to see a friend of mine that I hope is within your walls, as well to see what Kenshin was able to do with this village. I do not have any documentation unfortunately. But I’m sure if you are to speak to Kenshin, he would remember who I was.”

Taichi would be sure that that would be enough information for the guard of the gate. So he would stand there in hopes to have the go ahead to enter the village of his youth.
Taichi Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:06 pm
Taichi looked at the walls of his own him village, realizing that he was no longer welcome there. It had changed even more than he himself had. He figured it was for the vest and that it wasn’t his time to return. He nodded his head at the guard and told him that he was going to look for him elsewhere. “I wished to see my gone once more, but it seems to be a completely different place now. I will leave here with no quarrel. Sorry for wasting your time.” 

Taichi then merged with the ground as he spoke, fully submerging into the Earth and returned to the land of Snow.

Mayfly:-100 AP

Insta traveling to Snow.
TWC: 406 
Claims: +406 towards transfusion deprivation (1494/2212)
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:24 pm
Han was listening to the boy and in the middle of filling out his Visitation Permit when the boy decided that he didn't wanna be here and warped away in the same way he entered, leaving the older man simply staring out the window of his shack with a deadpan look on his face. 

"Inconsiderate lil brat... leaving like that when he could see me filling out the damn permit, wasting an old mans time like that... rude fuckin kids, damn shits"

The old man would start mumbling under his breath as he started watching the desert again, waiting for more travellers. 

[Exit]

No claims
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum