Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 12:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 12:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 12:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 12:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 12:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 12:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 12:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 12:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 12:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 12:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

DNA Swap! Not that Kind!

+7
Fu
Mizuki Ohta
Site Administrator
Ichigo Sato
Kita Hajime
Noboru Kaito
Shikami Shinkou
11 posters
Go down
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

DNA Swap! Not that Kind! - Page 2 Empty Re: DNA Swap! Not that Kind!

Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:19 pm
Kita bit his lip as he followed the man's instructions, handing over the necessary ryo. The sheer absurdity of what he was doing wasn't lost of the boy, but by this point he was in too deep to care. He followed along and laid down on the table for the man to operate on the boy, making sure to lay on his back as he requested. The procedure seemed simple enough, and from what Kita could tell it was just as he described. He had almost half expected him to try something funny, but that didn't end up happening. Before he knew it, the surgery was done, and the decision was final. Kita sat up, feeling a bit violated but ultimately no different from before.

"I don't feel anything really... is it possible that the process didn't work? I can pay for another limb if I need more material..."

Word Count - 149 Words

Total Word Count - 1353 Words
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:59 am
After finishing up the first part of the Chuunin Exams, Fu decided she would take a stroll around the village to do some sightseeing. She had spent most of her life within the Village of Konohagakure, but over the course of the past few months, she had gotten the opportunity to visit two other major shinobi villages! “It’s so nice out!” She would say, talking to the large brown behemoth next to her. The bear grunted in agreement as the two strolled through the streets. Anyone who didn’t appear to be a shinobi was giving the girl and her bear disapproving looks, which Fu had grown accustom to. It wasn’t normal to see a girl accompanied by a large brown bear and Fu was unsure if bears were even common around this part of the world.

The two continued on their adventure, she would feel eyes from all angles on them. The two walked almost the entire part of downtown until they eventually neared the outskirts of the city square, which was a little bit sketchier than everywhere else, she had been. Humming to herself while continuing her stroll, she would find her bear walking straight into a poorly placed sign which was stationed next to an even sketchier alleyway. The bear would stop, not wanting to proceed now that he had knocked over the sign and Fu would come back to reality, no longer humming and daydreaming. She would pick up the sign and attempt to stick it up right, but it slowly tilted once more, reassuming its sketchy position. “Looking for a quick boost? Have 20k? Come see my wares.”, the sign would read. Fu’s curiosity peaked, but she couldn’t help but think it was a bad idea. She assumed the sign had to be referencing some sort of DNA transplant operation given that nothing else would be worth that kind of money. Fu remembered Wan spending a large portion of their funds on acquiring the Uchiha DNA that she carried within her now. “A little peak won’t hurt right?” She would say aloud to her bear friend who was looking her in the eyes. Archie did not attempt to stray the kunoichi on the right path, instead he encouraged such behavior. Archie would go headfirst into the dark alley in front of the girl, making up the decision for the both. “Hey wait for me!” Fu whined, hurrying from behind the bear so that she could stay close to him.

The two would now come up on a rather peculiar sight. It was what appeared to be a man giving another person a live transplant. “Uh- Hi there.” She would say, making their presence known to the other two males in the sketchy alley. Her eyes darted from the live op to the DNA table. “Wait here Archie.” Fu would say in a low but assertive tone, leaving the bears side and nearing the table to get a closer look at the wares. “Just shopping around don’t mind me.” She would say, now browsing through the different jars on the table. She picked up the most interesting one which contained a set of eyes. “Akari…” She thought to herself. “Never heard of that before.”, she’d say aloud. She placed the jar of eyes back on the table. Leaning over to get a closer look since reading light was sparce, she would read out the names of two other jars under her breath. “Senju…Jugo..” Fu’s eyes lit up. Being from the Leaf, she had heard and read about the Senju growing up and knew they were powerful. “The Uchiha Kidney implant Wan gave me made me much stronger.. I wonder how strong I’ll be with this!” she'd say in her head. Fu was celebrating silently as if she had already completed the transplant. “Might as well get this one too for good measure..”, referencing the Jugo jar. Once the doctor finished up with his patient Fu would place her order. “I’ll take these two right here!” She would say, motioning towards the Senju and Jugo DNA. “I’ve done this before so I’m not scared. How much?” There were stars in the girls reddish orange eyes. Fu was now having delusions of her becoming as strong Goku after the acquisition of her new body mods. “Damn… if I keep this up I’ll  have no original body parts left..” The girl thought to herself, waiting for a response.

Wc: 738
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:10 am
Stein had noted the other one who walked in and was perusing his wares, he did not mind, and allowed her to select the organs and clans of her choice, while the kid asked for a bigger piece of DNA, this Intrigued Stein and so he would hold up a finger and walk around the corner to the different part of the alleyway, Where he would somehow come out with an appendage all wrapped up and hand it to the kid "Tell ya what, for the Arm, 10k , seem fair?" If agreed upon Stein would nod and turn around to look at the wares selected by the female "Interesting Choices, Jugo and Senju, That totals up to 40,000 Ryo, I am even willing to do the implant myself if you would like?" As Stein waved his arm at the kid who was leaving "As you see Satisfied Customer, alive and well" Stein would place the jar of the kid's kidney under the makeshift desk as to remove it from selectable wares.

If Accepted, Stein would collect the cash if handed any, and would even do the Surgery as done to the kid, the girl was brave, a Lung of a Senju and the Jugo Pancreas, Stein was now really running low on Jugo, Placing the Gallbladder Aside for high sell unless he can get more Jugo later. The Large and small Intestine being the main organs left at this time, everything else will have to be legit body parts from this point on till he could get more.

Anyways, if both are bought, and any decided to put in, Stein would do so, if decided not to put in at this time, Stein would understand and allow the girl to keep the jars to help preserve the parts.
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:22 am
“40K? Not bad” Fu thought to herself, not really sure if that was a fair price or not. She had just picked up a large amount of Ryo in Suna from gambling and had just a little more than 40K on her person which was perfect. Now that she was no longer trapped in Konoha, she was free to do missions for full pay so getting the money back wouldn’t be too difficult. “Okay you got a deal.” The Genin dropped her 40k ryo purse on the table. “It’s all there.”, which would be apparent by the size and weight of the bag. This time around the surgery went smooth, much smoother than when Wan implanted the Uchiha Kidney into her- it was as if it was his first time. This doctor however, appeared to have done countless surgeries and was able to implant and lace her up quickly. She sat on the table and opened her robe, but did not completely remove it. The doctor performed the surgery swiftly with skill and precision and although the mystical palm jutsu fully healed her, she couldn’t help but feel strange knowing that she had more foreign organs inside her now. Now that the surgery was completed, some words would squeak past her lips as the thought she was going to be sick, “Thanks”, Fu would say, walking over to her Bear companion and climbing onto his back and wrapping her legs around his neck and resting her arms and head on top of his head. “Let’s go Archie, I’m hungry.” The bear would let out a moan in agreeance and the bear would turn around from where they had came and exit back into the main street, leaving the Mad Doctor behind.

DNA Swap! Not that Kind! - Page 2 Asdasd11

Exit

WC:290
TWC: 1029

-40K Ryo, 100 Left

1029/2k Towards awakening Senju
20 AP MAx stats

Senju Lung
Jugo Pancreas
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:17 am
.:Yasha:.

The Kage’s voice was choked with anger. “If what you say is true, he is a worse vulture than Akabayashi. ”

In a frantic game of boardroom politics, news of the shop within the walls echoed across the Village Hidden in the Stars—and soon, the whole village knew something shady was happening on their doorstep, by a specter of ill omen. The intention of this specter had remained unclear to many. He had entered arrived in this city as a friend—the watchful eyes of the ANBU on him day and night. The man was true to his words, causing no mischief-until today.

“My lord, there are those that believe villages are built on the back of transplants.” Someone had suggested.

“Funny, they said the same during Valen’s reign in Hoshi, and we saw who that turned out.” the Kage was muttering. “Kenshin had spearheaded this, though that baseborn abomination had no approval from me.” Yasha shifted in his seat at the mention of the ragdoll.

“Actions like that affirm everything that those who would revile shinobi say about us. Go Yasha and shut down the operation without unnecessary bloodshed. Bring that man to me so that he can explain himself. ” And Yasha went. The gates of Hoshi were open to the world, and premature drama would harm this. Shina did not share the young Hyuuga’s feelings, though. She learned all he knew in the wynds of Haven. If she were to go instead of Yasha, she might have strangled someone with her Uzumaki chains.

Yasha arrived at the location. A girl on top of the bear exited through the door. Yasha had come too late, it seemed. He would cross-reference who she was later when he made his report to the Kage.

Entering right after she left, The Jounin stood very still as he regarded the situation, his boots slightly apart from the hands-on his hips. He was a tall man, Yasha Okami, lean and well-muscled bare-chested underneath his gi of golden clouds even in the chill of the morning. His red-bronze skin was made even redder by the light of dawn. He had angular cheekbones, a heavy square jaw under the mask, and receding shoulder-length hair tied in a bun. It was almost as dark as a midnight sea. On his dark forearms matter with fine black hair-he wore two bracelets, equally massive—Jade and gold on his right and a black iron and red stones on his left.

The room was dank, dark, and comfortless, with a prominent surgery table and so many jars of human organs that the place reminded Yasha of a torture chamber. Perhaps it was. The person of interest looked like a corpse in a sheet, next to him, a boy.

“Stein of Konoha. The Kage has returned from Suna, and your presence is requested at his chambers. As to not offend him, I suggest ceasing all activities in this establishment at this very moment and following me. ”

A thought occurred to the Takigakure native that moment. The quickest way to meet with the Kage, do something irrational and force an audience with them. If this was a move by Stein, then the man was too clever by half. But even so, Yasha had seen through his ploy. 

“After you, good sir,” He said, feeling the anger raising to his head
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]

Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:14 pm
Placing his hands into his pockets as he entered Hoshigakure, Kizmaru's first order of business was to find two of the items he was looking for. Making sure he had his transformation disguise still up from when he arrived by boat, he checked himself and his attire which was made up of a yellow button down shirt, navy blue pants, ninja tabi, black leather gloves and a navy blue light jacket. Half of his face would now be covered with what looks like a black, steel, face mask, up to his hose and a kiri jounin flak jacket to make himself look more authentic. Of course, he was just transformed into what he'd look like if was walking around with nothing but all of these when the fact of the matter was it was just his steam armor and gauntlets transformed to look like everyday apparel. Walking through the streets of Haven, he was already impressed with how different the culture was here than to Kirigakure's own, with the fashion of people, their culture and the like. He thought about trying to pick some new hobby or activity here but he remembered he was here for just simple sightseeing.

With how things were turning out he might have probably given up until he stumbled upon a sign with a slogan, 'Looking for a quick boost? have 20k? Come see my wares' near an alleyway entrance. Well, Kizmaru wasn't exactly the most street savvy person but even he can tell there was some illegal dealings going on around here, at least illegal in Hoshi, before he turned into that alleyway followed by his animal companion, a disguised Ram dressed in the Chronos suit who had been trailing him the whole time. Coming across the seedy little shop, what seems to be the shopkeeper had been in the process of being apprehended by a Hoshigakure shinobi. Well, he couldn't say this wasn't to be expected but if all goes well, maybe the shopkeeper would get off with a warning and he might still be able to score the DNA of his choice. Entering the shop as audible as possible while suppressing his chakra, Kizmaru decided it would be best to see what the situation would lead up to should he happen to enter at the 'wrong' moment. "Hey there fellas, is this a bad time," Kizmaru said feigning ignorance to the situation, adjusting the pitch of his voice to sound a bit deeper than normal. 

He was quite close to obtaining what he sought, hoping that his prize wouldn't be wretched away from him right as he was so close to obtaining it. It would be problematic having to track down another seller if he was unsuccessful in getting what he needed here.

W.C: 461

1,995/2,000
Transformation Technique - 5 AP
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:20 pm
Approved up to this point
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:34 pm
Kita handed over the money and accepted the limb from the man. He then nodded at the girl who had entered into the alleyway. It was a bit strange, knowing what had just occurred. Kita ultimately didn't really feel any different. He looked to the arm that he had been given. It was far bigger than Kita's, containing more muscle mass and length than the young boy;s. He supposed that was to be expected. This was the arm of an adult after all.

"This'll just be my last resort..."

Kita performed a small number of hand signs with the hand not holding the arm. Upon its completion, the arm began to dissolve into several minuscule blue balls, slowly drifting away from Kita's hand and fading away (Storage Displacement). The bandages would keep hold of the arm, ensuring that it would stay fresh until he needed it. Who knows? Maybe if the surgery ends up working, he could pawn it off to someone else. The arm would be too awkward, and wouldn't fit Kita anywho.

With that being handled, Kita stayed a little while longer. He couldn't help but watch the girl's surgery in idle curiosity, finding it fascinating to see what had just happened to himself. Of course, the process DID make him a bit sick to see, but watching the man skillfully pluck and insert the various organs into her body. Kita thought about how she had apparently done this multiple times before, wondering himself if he would be doing this multiple times himself. He closed his eyes and pondered this for a moment, letting himself get lost in his thoughts.

He was quickly snapped out of that haze by the sound of a commanding voice, demanding that someone by the name of Stein come with him. Kita's eyes drifted upwards to gaze upon the ornately dressed member of the ANBU that had appeared in the alley. Kita felt a pit in his stomach, and nerves began to grip him once again. Why was the ANBU here? Was this man some kind of criminal? Did he do something to Kita that he hadn't expected? Kita turned to the man who performed the surgery and gave a weak nod of his head. The boy began power walking towards the entrance of the alleyway, where a seemingly clueless man had walked in on the situation at hand, asking if this was a bad time. He clearly wasn't a shinobi, as Kita felt no developed chakra from him. Was he though? He was clearly rich, otherwise he wouldn't have considered even coming into the alleyway, or at the very he was very desperate. It was possible that he was a high ranking shinobi that was simply suppressing his power, though Kita had no way of knowing. The more he thought about it, the more likely it seemed. With all the new Genin wandering the streets, it wasn't unlikely that some other young ninja wanted a leg up in the exams. As Kita passed by the man, he whispered something to the stranger, something that neither the ANBU nor the man performing the surgery would hear without advanced sensory capabilities.

"Now isn't a good time... I recommend coming back later if you're still interested."

With that being said, Kita left the scene, nervous and uncertain about what comes next.

Word Count - 557

Total Word Count - 1910

Mid Topic Claim:

Last edited by Kita Hajime on Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:40 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Flip)
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021

Flip
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The member 'Kita Hajime' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 2
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum