Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 pmHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 pmHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 pmHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 pmHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 pmHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 pmHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 pmHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 pmAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 pmJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
135 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Color Swap [P,IO,NK] Empty Color Swap [P,IO,NK]

Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:57 pm
"Ugh..." Nero scratched the back of his head. He didn't like to admit it, but when it came to most things not about being a ninja or otherwise making money, he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. He was looking kind of dumb with his headband not tied correctly, barely holding on, about to fall off his forehead. He started looking around, kind of worried. He was almost at the point of getting emotional, which he didn't like at all as it wasn't something very respected in the ninja world in general, let alone Kirigakure, one of the most cut-throat villages (as far as Nero was aware anyway). He took a deep breath and sighed, looked back again at the general goods store besides him, then he started running in a random direction, disappearing into the depths of Kirigakure. A few minutes passed. Nero stopped running. "I... Think I should be almost there now..." he thought. Then he looked around to prove his hypothesis. "Yes. Buildings. That's a good sign.". His gazed moved around for a little while, finally settling on a general goods store. "Oh this looks like a nice place-Wait.". It was the same store as before. Nero fell down to his feet, seemingly bowing to the in defeat. The shop-owner came out, looking puzzled, "You, ugh, changed your mind again?". Nero froze for a few seconds. "Yeah, ummm..." he tried to find another excuse to appearing in front of this shop again, for the fifth time in the last 30 minutes, "I would like to change, ummm... The order from the red bag back to the ummm... Blue one.". The shop owner nodded, "Okay..." and went back in. Nero turned his bow into a sitting position. He looked defeated. His eyes started glowing more with the tears slowly filling. "I'm going to die here." he said out loud, thinking it was his inside voice.
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Color Swap [P,IO,NK] Empty Re: Color Swap [P,IO,NK]

Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:52 am
It was a rough day at the hospital- two tumors and a nasty case of gangrene had thoroughly exhausted the young medic out, and she was currently relaxing with Alastair on a bench. Blood caked her fingernails, arms, and doctor's coat, and she honestly couldn't be bothered to change it. It wasn't like an unusual sight in Kiri anyway. Suddenly, someone ran by. She shook her head, panting slightly. Morgan couldn't be bothered at the moment. The bear sat loyally next to her, resting his massive head in her lap. She scratched behind his ears and he yawned hugely, showing off rows of dagger sharp teeth. But then the stranger ran by once more. And again. And again. By the fifth time, the girl had sufficient time to relax and was more curious than not. She began to follow him, not really caring to remain silent. The now snoring bear grumbled and padded faithfully after her. After witnessing a conversation between the stranger with the inelegantly tied headband and a shopkeeper, and listening to him saying he was sure he was going to die here, she spoke up, adjusting her surgical mask as she did so.

"Uh, you okay?" Alastair plopped down next to her with a loud thump. "You seem, um, pretty sure that- yeah," she continued lamely. Abort, abort! "So, backpacks, right?"

Oh god, she hated conversations.

WC: 229
Total: 229
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:16 am
Nero was startled by the voice he heard, because he had a tendency to forget that the universe still existed even without him interacting with it. He looked at the girl, trying to push down his emotions. "Oh yeah." he answered, smiling widely with eyes closed, scratching his head, "Bags sure are great... That's why I... Kept coming back here. Not because of any other reason. I'm clearly not lost. You noticed?". He chuckled awkwardly, hoping she would buy the lies he was selling her. "Odd." he thought to himself, "Something is odd here. The shop, the girl, the medic mask, the bear, the buildings-Wait!.". He opened his eyes widely "Wait!" he shouted, jumping up from the ground, "IS THAT A BEAR?".

He pointed at the creature he theorized (he was quite the detective, if he had to say so himself) was a bear as he said that, "Are you just hanging out with a bear? Are you friends with the bear* Can the bear talk? How old is the bear? Do you summon the bear or does the bear just hang around with you like, all the time? Is the bear a he or a she, or whatever?". He was out of breath. He took a huge breath and tried to calm down. "So, what I mean is, like generally, what's with the bear?". He took a few seconds before realizing he hadn't even introduced himself yet. "Oh. By the way.", he pointed at himself with one of his thumbs, "I'm Nero! Nice to meet you! Who are you two?".

Nero realized that he may have asked way too many questions in too little time, but he wasn't aware if that would've come off friendly, annoying or rude. He justs asked the questions he felt like asking. He wasn't really the kind of person to hold back any thought he had (to be fair, it may have been because he didn't regularly have many memorable thoughts, but he wasn't really aware of that either, just happily living in his own bubble.). "So," he went on, he wasn't usually talkative but the energy he was reserving for the training he didn't yet get to go to was pouring out, "Also, if these aren't too many questions, what's with the outfit? Are you like, a poison-detective, or like an executioner or something? - Wait!". Thoughts started forming in his head, ideas, theories, he was trying to put the puzzle pieces together. "There must be something here I'm missing- Oh Wait!" he thought, quickly verbally putting out what thought came next. He once again pointed at the bear, "ARE YOU A VETERINARIAN?". He was super excited about this theory, and it could be seen in his eyes.

[TWC: 769]

Stats for this thread:

[OOC: Edited, with permission, to add stats for the remainder of the thread]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:06 am
Hearing no response, and waiting there for an uncomfortable amount of time for one, Nero awkwardly started walking backwards, slowly. He kept making eye contact with the bear, then the girl, then the bear, then the girl, then the bear, then the girl, then the bear, then the girl...

[EXIT, claiming 815 words that I'll add to something later]
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 35000

Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:06 am
Hey friendo, I know a lot of people have been doing the whole “I’ll be putting these words towards something later” stuff lately but we don’t typically allow that and we will be nipping it in the bud now. Plz make an official claim here.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:43 pm
I claim to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause15

I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside

Also 4 stats and 815 words towards Yuki Physiology ? If that works?

If that doesn't work I'll just claim 4 stats
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 35000

Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:02 pm
That works. Good luck on your Pokémon adventure, approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum