Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Swap shop (P, NK, IO, Kuro, James) Empty Re: Swap shop (P, NK, IO, Kuro, James)

Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:45 pm
Kuro was feeling rather lazy this particular day, too lazy to be bothered with WALKING. All that leg movement, bleh. But as he laid around like a lazy bones, Vixie ran up to him and pounced onto his chest with a letter between her teeth. "Oof, What is it Vixie? I already fed you. Oh, paper." Kuro plucked the drool covered letter out of her mouth and shook it off before opening it up to look inside. "Oh it's from James. Oh yeaaaah, I said I'd teach him about water jutsu stuff. Looks like he wants to do that today. Well, what do you think Vixie? Wanna go see tasty James and nibble on him some more?" Kuro smirked and scratched his pet behind the ears while she closed her eyes and wagged her fluffy tail. "But I don't wanna walk all the way to the training grounds..." Kuro stared at vixie and the jungle fox tilted her head, wondering just what he was thinking. "...Nah, you're not big enough to ride. and a hydra might freak people out. I wish i could just turn into water and ride on you... huh... Could i do that? I can stick to walls and stuff with my feet... Wonder If I could do that as a puddle... I'll have to look into that later, for now, I'll just puddle my way to him." Kuro then liquefied and began making his way to the training grounds with Vixie following behind him.

A few minutes later, Kuro flowed his way onto the training grounds and reformed himself in a standing position, looking around for James. "Vixie, you know what he taste slash smells like, you lead the way." Vixie began power walking with her nose to the air then ground, close enough to pick up the genin's scent since he'd been around, yipping and running when she figured out where he was and running. Kuro followed her, his unfastened Koukan coat billowing as he ran. The duo slowed down as they started to come close to James. "Heyyyy James! I'm here!"
wc-347

Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:40 pm
Vixie sat down and watched James's hand as he reached towards her, closing her eyes as it touches her head. She would allow him to pet her a bit while Kuro spoke. "Yeah, I can help you work on some water jutsu training. I'm still not a hundred percent sure I want earth as my backup element, BUT, I do need to work on medical stuff. I want to gain specialization in the medical jutsu field so I can start learning some more advanced stuff. So I'll teach you water and you let me mess around with your body a little." Kuro grinned and gave a thumbs up and Vixie licked James's hand.

Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:03 am
Kuro laughed at james's suspicion and shook a hand dismissively. "Oh nothing bad. I'm not gonna try and open you up or anything. Don't wanna get all up in your guts i just... Need someone to kind of feel, on a pretty deeply... like... close level... not sexual at all. Purely proffesional doctor stuff, you don't even have to take your clothes off. Well, maybe your shirt or something. A big scratch or something like that would also be helpful. Nothing dangerous, just discomforting that I can fix for you. Like a Vixie bite or something. A bruise might be good too. hm. Anyways, we should probably do your water training stuff first. That way you'll tire yourself out and won't be all jumpy. Cause it might feel wierd I dunno. I've only really healed a girl's arm back at the hospital in my village, but it's gone now and I doubt konoha would be very excited to let an outsider practice on their civilians." Kuro smiled and tapped Vixie on the back, pointing a few meters away to tell her where to lay down. The vixen moved out of the way and sat down to watch.

"All right, step one! Get your chakra just kind of moving around, get it flowing around through your body and loosen up."
wc-219

Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:59 am
Kuro chuckled and shook his head. "Nah, no magic words, but you seem to be doing okay right now. The most important thing is focussing and  FEELING the flow of your chakra. Focus on the beating of your heart and the blood flowing through your body. You want your chakra to be like your blood, flowing all through you, but not so free that it's like air and goes everywhere." Kuro closed his eyes and slowly swayed side to side as he felt his chakra. "Earth is strong and tough, staying in place and refusing to move for anything that isn't strong enough to deserve it. Water is strong to, but it will shift and move around things it can't push. A big rock will stand it's ground until broken, but water will let things flow through it. It isn't the fastest jutsu, it isn't the toughest jutsu, it is balanced. In motion or keeping still, it doesn't mind. It can be as calm as a lake or as furious as a raging river, whatever it needs to be." Kuro partially opened his eyes and took a deep breath. "Right now, everything is calm. just let your chakra flow around and get a feel for it. This is how you want to feel whenever your getting ready to use a jutsu. You have to feel the shift from your normal earth chakra. Here put your hand in mine and gently release your chakra so I can feel it." Kuro would hold out a hand, partially liquifing it so he could wrap James's palm in water and feel his chakra pushing on a more accurate level. Once James had pushed some chakra against Kuro's water palm, the Hozuki would nod and smile.

"Now, let's see... how about we work on Snake Mouth as your first water Jutsu? After all, it makes a bunch of water, which you're going to need for some other techniques. There's not always a ton of water around unlike earth, so being able to create some you can use is really important. You ready to get wet?"
wc-350

Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:22 pm
Kuro stopped and laughed nervously. "Well... There was ONE time... but he already had water chakra. Cut me some slack here friend, I've never learned a new element before. Water is just my natural element. I mean hell, I'm literally MADE of the stuff. It's like teaching someone how to exist for me. It's not as easy as a jutsu. Jutsus are just some seals and some chakra. It's like magic words. But elements are... It's deeper than that. it's like a state of being. I don't really know how to teach it to you..." Kuro closed his eyes and crossed his arms, tapping his foot as he tried to think of a way to help James. He opened his eyes again and grinned as he got an idea. "Wet hand... Maybe being wet is just what you need! Being in water might help you connect with it! Just keep focusing, I'm gonna see if I can help this way." Kuro would walk beside James and put an arm around his shoulder, winking as he liquefied and pulled his body around James, using his chakra to keep himself attached to the genin. He would spread out around James and cover him from head to toe, leaving a hole around his nose and mouth so he could breath. 
wc-217
twc-1030 1030/2k Sticky Water
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum