Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Swap shop (P, NK, IO, Kuro, James) - Page 2 Empty Re: Swap shop (P, NK, IO, Kuro, James)

Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Kuro would hold onto James for a few moments before his chakra hold began to slip and caused him to fall back to the ground. He'd slide a few feet away and reform himself again, a bit... unsettled. As hard as he was trying, he couldn't help feel kind of useless. He didn't know anything. As much as he could use jutsu and could feel how to do things with his body, he didn't really understand HOW. He knew he had water chakra, but he didn't understand why. He couldn't explain it. Not really. And it was starting to make him feel kind of idiotic. But at least James seemed to be getting it on his own. Kuro took a deep breath and sighed. If there was one disadvantage to having flowing emotions, it was this. Sometimes things went the wrong way and the world go a little less pretty. But this too would pass soon enough, so Kuro took another breath and collected his focus.

"All right, good to hear. Sorry I couldn't explain that very well. Trying to explain water chakra is like trying to explain the meaning of life for me. It's... I can't really do it. But hey, actual jutsus are a LOT easier! I can explain those! Let's get you started. Like I said, Snake Mouth will be the first one for you to learn. Most, or least somewhere around half or more, water jutsus require you to have a source that you manipulate. Snake mouth can be used from a source, or if there's not enough around, come from you. Now, here's the hand seals for it, just do them a few times to get them in your memory but don't pour any chakra into until you're ready for it or you'll end up choking on it. Then I'd have to shove my arm down your throat and pull the water out of your lungs, and if you thought I was too close when I was clinging to you, you don't want me inside you." Kuro would then show James the seals required for Snake Mouth, Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon, and tun to the side. 

"Now, once you start putting chakra into it, you want to build it up in your chest, let the chakra start turning into water inside of you. You'll want it to build up enough to let your chest puff up some, and then release it through your mouth. Now, when you release it, you HAVE to stay focused on your target. Snake mouth isn't a straight shot jutsu, it can bend and turn, chasing after whatever you're focused on. if you don't focus, it can go after the wrong thing. I caused a looot of chaos the first couple times I used this in the middle of a village street. Heh, fun times. Poor cabbage guy. Anyways, demonstration time." Kuro threw the handseals once more and felt his chest expand with water. He then opened his mouth wide and let a torrent of water emerge, a snake's head forming at the tip and rushing towards James, turning just before it got too close and continuieng it's charge behind him until it went as far as it could, turning into a lifeless puddle of water. Kuro then wiped his mouth and smiled. "phew. All right, now you can give it a try. Go ahead and aim for me, see if you can get it to chase right." 
wc-579

Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Swap shop (P, NK, IO, Kuro, James) - Page 2 Empty Re: Swap shop (P, NK, IO, Kuro, James)

Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:30 am
Kuro chuckled when James first failed the technique. "It's all right, take your time! You can do this!" He would then continue waiting and watch as the jutsu swirled around him and applauded as it crashed to the ground. "Great job! All right, now that we got it set up, you can take a break, it won't go anywhere for awhile. You just catch your breath and let me take a look at that hand." Vixie lifted her head at the smell of blood and licked her chops hungrily, but stayed where she was. Kuro smiled and walked over to James, sitting next to him and taking hold of his wrist with one hand to move his palm where he could look at it better. "Hm, all the blood makes it hard to see exactly what's happened. But I guess I don't really need to see what I'm doing when I can feel it." Kuro took a deep breath and placed his other hand in James's palm, liquifing his hand and letting his breath out as the blood mixed with his watery hand. He shuddered slightly and closed his eyes as he carefully pushed against the pal, slipping inside of the cut, able to feel each severed cell of James's hand. "Okay... wow this is crazy. Okay, let's just... put all this back togeth-" Kuro's eyes snapped open and he turned his head to the side as he spit out the excess blood he was absorbing. "Huh. that's kinda neat. Moving on, I'm gonna try putting this back together." Kuro then used his chakra to hold onto the cells and begin pulling them together, activating James's body's natural healing capabilities as well to get the severed cells to fuse back together. The bleeding slowed down as the cut began growing shallower and shallower, closing up until the palm looked as good as new, minus one small white scar mark on the top layer of his skin that would naturally fade over time. Kuro would then solidify his body again and release James's hand. "Phew. All fixed up. But that was a pretty shallow flesh wound. Buuuut I also don't want to do anything too deep or anything... Hey, do you know where any dead bodies are? Or maybe a suicidal person?"
wc-381
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:30 pm
James, baffled by Kuro's question, looks at him, and says, "Um, dude, that's just weird. No, I don't know where any dead bodies are just lying around at besides the cemetery, and I really don't think people will be too happy about you digging up dead people's bodies just to practice on them. As for suicidal people, don't know any either, and practicing on them seems like a bad idea as well."
He stands up, streching out his body, and says, "Okay, mate, do you have anything else you want topractice, that requires a sane living person to be practice on, or are you ready  to move on to to other jutsu. Maybe you can teach me Hidden Mist now? I seriously think that be helpful as a jutsu."
He walks away from Kuro, turning to face him once again, and says, "Okay, show me the next jutsu you're gonna teach me, I want to learn."

[twc 3317, 2k/2k water element, 1k/1k snake's mouth]
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:25 pm
Kuro folded his arms and sighed when he was told that James didn't know of any no-risk test subjects he could work on. That was certainly pretty unfortunate. "Oh come on it's not weird. I bet nurses look at dead bodies when they first start training too so they don't mess up any surgeries! And if there was a suicidal person I was going to stalk them around until they hurt themselves and then save them! And then convince them to not want to die! It's all completely not weird stuff! It's smart and... what's the word... Convenient! Yeah!" Kuro sighed again and scratched his head. "But I guess I can feel around my own body. I do it all the time anyways. It's just nice to feel like I'm healing the pain of someone who isn't me. Anyways, Hidden Mist time. Now, this one is a lot simpler than Snake mouth, just not as like, attack oriented. It can also get in the way of allies if you're not careful. Gotta be considerate of your team." 

"Now the hand seal is really easy, it's just a tiger seal. What you have to really focus on is making the mist. You want to reach out to the mist with your chakra and just, pull it into the air in tiny floating pieces. Then sort of gather up those pieces and bring them around your body. Just keep building them up around you until there just gets to be so many of them that they make a thick mist people can't see through. If you really focus, you can make it really thin or you can make it so thick that anyone inside is basically blind... You'll probably want to learn something for seeing through chakra clouds so you don't make yourself as blind as your opponent if you wanna use it for fighting. It still makes a pretty good distraction for escape even if you can't see through it though, since you can make it then just dash off and run." Kuro explained the jutsu pretty thoroughly he thought then turned his focus onto himself as he let James give it a go. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, Kuro brought his focus onto the inside of his body. The biggest advantage of being a Hozuki medically speaking was being able to feel every part of your body down to the molecular structure. You had to in order to be able to control turning yourself into water and back again. So, Kuro took a deep breath and began liquefing his left hand very slowly. Working his way from top to bottom through layer and layer of skin, muscles, nerve and flesh. He winced slightly as some of his solid nerves screamed in agony at being exposed to the air, but quickly liquified them to turn them off and stop the pain. Once his hand was nothing but bone and everything required to keep it from falling apart he took a deep breath and sat down, slowly releasing it as he looked at his hand and studied the bone structure, marveling at how the human hand was made on the inside. He let out his deep breath and slowly began flexing his fingers, wincing slightly as he moved it without it's protective layer of skin. "..wow. This is really crazy."
wc-561
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:59 pm
"First, it's dead bodies and suicidal people with you, now you have to do that creepy thing, man, you are one strange dude, I hope you know that." James says, after seeing Kuro almost like peel away his skin to reveal his bone. He shudders, glad that he doesn't have an ability to do that. He shakes his head again, and says, "What even possessed you to do that, while I'm here? Man, you're gonna make me hurl my stomach and all the food that's in it, with that bone sticking out. You know, normal people wouldn't be so calm about bones sticking out, though I guess you being made of water helps with that."
James laughs and then says, "Guess being unique like that gives you the ability to not be afraid of bones sticking out."
Within his mind, he hears the other James laugh, and then say, " That is interesting indeed, the ability to shift away the skin, to look at the bone, imagine the abilities you could have with that. You could be able to peel away your skin to find out what happened to you if you ever got injured. You need to figure out a way to do that to yourself."
James thinks back to him, "Figure that out later, for now jutsu practice time."
The other James sighs, and says, "[i]Hurry up will you. It's not like we're growing any younger and I prefer if we wreck this world before we turn a hundred."
James, sighs in his head, and thinks to the other, "Wait, what? Wreck the world? Why would we wreck the world, I happen to like it just fine."
The other James just shakes his head, then says, "Go learn this jutsu, it will probably help you out in the long run."
James relaxes himself, then says, "Okay, so tiger. Let's do this."
He walks over to where his Snake mouth river was flowing, standing next to it. He then holds up tiger, flowing his chakra out into the river, taking the water on the ground, and converting the water in the air into a mist, that rises up to the knees of James, spreading ten meters out.
"Hmm, think it's suppose to rise above the knees," the other James says in his mind. He laughs as James scrowls. The other James says, "You know where to find me if you neeed me."
The other James disappears back inside his head, and James shakes his head, "Okay, time to try again."
He lets the first one end, it completely disappearing, to reveal once again the river that James was next to, then kneels down, touching the river that was still flowing, a little lessen but still strong. He stands back up, rotates his arms around, and says, "Okay, time to try this again."
He does tiger seal again,  adding more chakra into the jutsu and converting more of the water that was flowing next to James into water. The water converts into a thicker mist then the first one, rising up to ten meters up in the air and spreading out twenty five meters. At first, James made it where it wasn't thick, but easy to see through. Then he makes it so thick where he couldn't see a foot in front of him. He silently starts circling, remembering where Kuro's last position was, he starts moving towards Kuro, circling around a little more, before he starts moving in. He sees Kuro's back towards, and James grins, and he moves closer to Kuro and touches him, saying, "Tag, you're it."

[twc 3919 water 2k/2k, snake mouth 1k/1k, hidden mist 500/500]
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:03 pm
Kuro shrugged in response to James's comments about his hand melting trick, not really acring that it was kind of horrifying. "If you don't like it, cover it up with mist." He then carefully began pulling his hand back together, watching and studying each layer of flesh and nerves and finally skin, rotating his hand to get a look at various angles and nodding with a small smile. "Cool... very cool. So that's how hands work." Kuro paused his self examination and watched James work on his hidden mist, not quite making the full cloud the first time. Kuro decided not to say anything this time around and let him just motivate himself. Sometimes you didn't need someone else to spout words of encouragment in your ears. As he watched, Kuro got an idea. An awful idea idea. A wonderful, awful idea! He closed his eyes and took a deep breath once more and focused in on himself. This time, bringing his attention to his face. As the mist thickened so that he vanished from james's field of vision, he began melting his chin, liquefying everything but the bone. he could feel how his jaw hinged open and closed, his teeth gently clacking together as they touched.  He then continued moving up his face, eliminating his right cheek and shuddering at the feeling of missing flesh. He kept going however and eliminated the other cheek. Bit by bit his face slowly deteriorated, dripping onto the ground and pooling around his feet. He was amazed at the cool feel of the mist on his exposed jaw bone. It felt so... surreal... and awesome! He doubted almost anyone got to experience this without being in extreme pain, except for maybe another Hozuki that was experimental with their body as he was. But that was a thought he'd deal with later, for now, he felt James touch him on the back. He was slightly disappointed he hadn't gotten further on his face, he had wanted to at least get rid of his eyes, but having focused on the feel of his bones and such he would take too long to get any further, so what he'd done would have to do. He quickly turned around and waved his arms as he made a gutteral shout like an undead monster, planning to spook James and give him a quick lesson at the same time. After the shout kuro would either reform his face or splatter if James reflexively punched him and then reform. The Hozuki would laugh either way and give James a thumbs up. "Good job, Hidden mist is your tool now! Just remember that not everyone is going to stay still in it like I did, and they'll probably be getting ready to try a counter attack too, so always keep your gaurd up even when you have an advantage like that."

wc-480
Medical spec 2000/2000, Sticky water 1030/2000

Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:41 pm
"Body replication?" Kuro frowned and tilted his head slightly while scratching it. "Hm. That DOES sound neat but, I don't think I even know where to begin with that. I'm probably going to have to find someone else to teach me how the heck to get that to work. Thanks for the advice though, it sounds neato and I'm going to have to go for it as soon as I find someone to learn it from." Kuro smiled and took a moment to think, what other training did he need to do? "Well, there's two things I want to work on, but one of them might be easier to train if I'm working with one of my teacher... boss... leader people. What are they to me anymore even? Whatever, point is, I've got one last thing I want to work on with you then I think I'll be done with training stuff for myself for today. So I just need you to not freak out. Remember when I wrapped around you? Well I'm basically going to do that again, but just kinda stay on your back this time so you don't get all uncomfortable or whatever. What I want you to do is just start walking at first, then running and then just try doing whatever you can do to get me off of your back. the only way this is going to hurt you is if you trip of run into something. Got it? All right then, I'm gonna be your water backpack now." Kuro would give a thumbs up and then liquefy into a puddle, without the whole, leaving behind bones and stuff thing, just breaking his body down at top speed instead of being careful and deliberate. He would then move towards James as a puddle of water and pool around his feet before focusing his chakra. The water puddle would then glow as it became extremely dense with chakra. Kuro would then begin pulling himself up the back of James's foot and leg, the glowing puddle sliding up his clothes until it had all moved to his back and pooled together into a large blob of water, using chakra to hang onto the back of his clothes, settling into position and waiting for James to start moving and challenge it's grip.
wc-385
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum