Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

Time To Train Up Real Quick Empty Time To Train Up Real Quick

Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:26 pm
As usual, Gonk’s sleep was intruded by the loud beeps of his alarm clock. 
“Turn that damn thing off!” Momo mumbled as he pulled his pillow over his head.
“Yeah yeah,” Gonk replied as he slowly got out of bed and turned off his alarm. For a moment, he was confused why his alarm had gone off.
“Isn’t it my day off?” Gonk thought groggily as he walked over to his kitchen. But then he remembered. “Right the chunin exams! I need to train!” With this sudden realization, Gonk made and ate a quick breakfast, then quickly got dressed and grabbed his ninja gear.
“I’m going out to train,” Gonk to Momo as he opened the door. Gonk then walked down onto the street and realized something. “Where am I even going to go to train? I could go to the training facility, but I’m strong enough, what I need is more jutsu. Maybe I can learn something at the academy. I think there’s a pretty big library there, maybe they’ll have some cool taijutsu that I can learn.” Deciding on this course of action, Gonk started walking to the academy. When he arrived, he stopped and looked up at the building. It had seemed bigger when he had attended, even though that hadn’t been too long ago. Gonk thought back to his academy days as he walked through the halls. 
“Things felt so different back then,” Gonk thought as he glanced into a classroom. “Back then I didn’t have any friends. But now I do, or at least I have people that I can trust and depend on. Well that’s good enough for me.” Gonk continued on down the halls until he found a door labeled library. Gonk opened the door and was instantly hit with the smell of mildew. Gonk walked in and looked around, trying to figure out where to start.
“Hi is there something I can help you with?” Asked a librarian who was sitting at a desk.
“Uh yeah, are there any taijutsu techniques in here?” Gonk asked as he walked over to her.
“Certainly, come right this way,” she said as she stood up and started walking further into the library. Gonk followed her past rows and rows of scrolls until she stopped in front of one of them labeled ‘Taijutsu’.
“I’m afraid there isn’t much in here, but hopefully you find something useful,” the woman said before walking back to her desk.
“Thank you,” Gonk called after her, before walking into the aisle. Gonk picked up the first scroll on the shelf and started reading it, before putting it back.
“That’s just a summary on what taijutsu is, I already know that,” Gonk thought as he moved to the next one. “Nope just some stuff about basic technique,” Gonk thought as he set it back on the shelf. Gonk then took a step back and noticed something. “Oh the sections are labeled. This is just basic stuff. And over here are the jutsu.” Gonk walked over to a different shelf and picked out a scroll at random. The title read ‘Block’ and as Gonk skimmed the contents he realized he knew this jutsu quite well. But the fact that it was a jutsu at all meant Gonk was on the right track. Gonk then picked another scroll up at random, this time the title read ‘Lightning Uppercut Combo’. Intrigued, Gonk read the contents of the scroll from start to finish. 
“This is perfect,” Gonk thought, excited. “It’s a new taijutsu technique and lightning style jutsu rolled into one! I wonder if I can find a wind style taijutsu as well. That would be perfect!” Gonk then decided to try and practice the jutsu, being extremely careful not to break anything. Gonk slowly started pouring lightning release chakra into his arms to heighten their strength and speed, and then when he was ready he quickly performed a chain of ten uppercuts to the air, jumping as he did them. And then, once he finished the tenth uppercut, he put his hands together, and pretended to slam the enemy to the ground, making sure not to damage the library in doing so. Gonk then continued to practice this several more times, until he decided he had gotten the hang of it. Then he went back to the shelves to find a new jutsu. Gonk picked several jutsu he either wasn’t interested in, or wasn’t able to perform, before finding something that intrigued him. The jutsu was called Nukite: The Spear Hand, and it was a technique designed to break defenses.
“This could be useful,” Gonk thought as he read the scroll. “I don’t have anything like this so far.” So once Gonk finished reading it, he decided to try it out. On the surface it didn’t seem too hard, but it was all about putting the perfect amount of force behind the jab. Too little and the object won’t break and you’ll hurt your fingers, but too much and you could end up off balance or get your arm stuck in the object. The scroll also said that those who get good at the jutsu can use less fingers, some even able to only use one. However, with nothing to actually break, and very little time, Gonk was only able to grasp the basics of the jutsu, and had to use four fingers. Gonk then continued to search the scrolls in the jutsu section he was in, but found nothing of interest except one thing that caught his eye. It was a jutsu that used the divine breathing technique. Intrigued, Gonk looked through all of the jutsu scrolls but couldn’t find what this breathing technique was. Gonk decided to once again take a step back, and in doing so, he discovered a shelf that was labeled ‘Taijutsu Skills’. Figuring it might be there, Gonk walked over, to find two scrolls sitting there. Gonk opened the first one and the title read ‘The Eight Inner Gates’ Gonk read this scroll and was amazed by the power it could grant, but also frightened by the toll it took on the body. Gonk put it back and picked up the second scroll, which to his delight, was titled ‘Divine Breathing Technique’. Gonk read through the scroll and was interested by it. It granted power similar to the eight gates, but it didn’t take such a tremendous toll on the body. Gonk would have to look into it further at some point, but for now he decided to head out. It was starting to get late, and he wanted to get a bit of actual practice with the jutsu, so he started to walk back to the front of the library. As he passed the librarian, he said “Thanks for your help earlier.”
“Oh it was no problem,” she replied smiling. Gonk then exited the library and the academy then went looking for somewhere to eat, and somewhere to practice his new jutsus. 
[WC=1164]
[Exit]
claims:
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure