Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Katsuragi's Stats

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 192800

Two stray fires in a bar Empty Two stray fires in a bar

Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:41 pm
On a rather average day, before noon, Katsuragi is seen sitting in a bar with hardly anyone in it. . Katsuragi's attire consisted of a thin black jacket, which underneath he wore a solid white shirt. His pants were a pair of black jeans. His boots also being solid black with an emblem labeled "EU", it's made of metal stitched to the tongue of the boots. His hair, still vivid, was a solid dark purple. His tools and such were all assorted evenly along his attire, given no hint to their whereabouts.

It was a rather boring setting for Katsuragi's taste. But, giving the time it would make more sense to a more sober fellow. It was a good thing the drinking laws were not so strict here. He casually sips away on his rum and. His feet dangling from the bar stool got a bit more numb than usual as time passed. He loved the feeling, he felt more, at ease and free to speak his mind. The bartender, who happened to be the only one accompanying Katsuragi at the time, nods with each yap from the hustler. The old man, happy with taking the hustler's money was with concern. Katsuragi was too young to be reminiscing about his past, there was so much more for him to do at his age. Especially if he didn't even hit the big three zero. All he was doing, was talking about past associates who were either currently incarcerated or six feet under.

"ummm..oh! dat boy Shin! mofo knew how to crack fuin seals like a champ. In and out! We used to call him the minute man hehehe, Till time really did caught him with him..."

"Got killed by a shinobi?"

"Uh? nope! Got got by a grandfather clock", one night Shin got wasted and witnesses said he summoned an old grandfather clock he was holding on to for a friend..., right above him. Broke his neck upon impact. "Tick Tock bitch...but he was gud people. You always need someone to make ya laugh. Motherfukas so uptight now adays... like that that one bitch at the gates! BITCH LET ME IN!! hahahaha", he laughs while kicking his feet against the bar table. The old man gives him a stern look.
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Two stray fires in a bar Empty Re: Two stray fires in a bar

Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:57 am
It was a normal sunny day and the marketplace of Sunagakure was alive and well. Fu had finally finished setting up her very first business within the village and in doing so, had worked up an appetite. “Who knew starting your own business would be such hard work.” She said out loud to herself while organizing various smithing equipment and papers. “I should really hire someone to help me out around here…” she continued, fidgeting with several tools in her hands and eventually dropping one leading to a flustered facial expression. “Alright, I need a drink!” Finally, she decided she would take a break and grab something to eat. Lucky for her, her shop was at the center of the market district which was local to multiple eateries of her choice. She picked up the tool and placed it in its corresponding drawer and grabbed her robe on her way out.

Fu emerged from her business front and into the direct sunlight which was now mercilessly beating down upon her. She was wearing a light weight, dark-blue robe which was fashioned with white accents. Underneath was her black body suit and various other possessions. Across her back was a blade with a magenta-colored hilt and a light blue sheath depicting a dragon flying through the skies.

Upon exiting, she was greeted with a persistent presence which had been following her around like a shadow for days now. The presence gave her a stupid look which frustrated the girl as she slammed the screen door shut behind her. She made her way directly into the crowded street, trying not to pay any attention to it. With every step towards the middle of the dirt road, the crowds around her seemed to disperse, shrinking into the side of the street to make way for the girl. Fu had been too annoyed by the several recent inconveniences to acknowledge the fact that the merchants and patrons in front of her were parting for her as if she were Moses and they were the red sea. The impressions and reactions of those who receded into the sides of the road were ones of terror. Mothers could be seen sweeping their children away from her as she neared.

Despite Fu’s self-proclaimed notoriety of being a world class Monster Hunter, those parting before her were not doing so out of admiration for her accomplishments, but because they were afraid of the beast that followed closely behind her. Several steps behind the girl was a large brown bear who had recently made it his life goal to follow Fu to the ends of the Earth. Fu turned around to face the bear, snapping at him as if he did not posses the power to tear her to shreds, “I thought I told you to stop following me around already!” The bear simply made a weird yawning noise in return, refusing to adhere to her request. Fu’s face was bright red with frustration and those around her had seemed to stop in time, observing the phenomenon. It was not every day you saw a 10ft tall brown bear wandering around in the desert and arguing with young girls.

Several days prior, Fu had been minding her own business when she stumbled across the poor bastard starving half to death in a cage. He most likely belonged to a traveling animal trader or some side show. So, she went back for him later that night and set free him free. Fu respected animals and monsters alike, in fact she liked them more than humans and when she came across this bear in a cage, she had no choice but to head back there later in the night and set him free, which she did. Since then, the bear has been following her around like a dog.

After getting away from the more crowded areas of the village, Fu finally came across a rather empty looking bar. Perfect. Fu was not in the mood to be surrounded by people, plus she knew if she went anywhere popular, the giant bear following her around would probably cause her some trouble. Fu pushed open the double doors and into the establishment, making her way directly towards the bartender. The large bear paused a moment at the doorway as if he were making up his mind if he would actually go through with trying to enter. At last, he would press forward, but instead of entering, he would find himself stuck in the doorway, only successfully getting his full head in before getting stuck. The bear let a sound of frustration as his eyes were locked on Fu, but he could not advance towards her.  

Fu would quickly interrupt the conversation, as if her entrance had not caught their attention already. “Two shots of whisky!” She would say in the tone of someone who sounded like they were in serious need of a drink. The bartender would fix her up two shots and she would knock them back as quick as it took him to make them. Everything became calm for a moment- the gasoline like liquid making its way down her throat and warming her insides, making her problems disappear for just a moment. The bear would squeal again, the sounds penetrating her peace and brining Fu back to reality. She spun around to lock eyes with the bear, raising her voice in a stern sound. “What do you think you’re doing! Wait outside and I might bring you some food.” She yelled. Her words vibrated throughout the bears being and for once, he listened. Reluctantly, he wiggled his body a few times, causing the foundation of the doorway to creek, before freeing himself completely. The bear backed up like a semi-truck and then parked his ass on the ground outside the bar, using the siding of the building to scratch his back.

Now that the bear was gone, Fu would let out a sigh of relief. “Sorry about that, damn bear has been following me around for days.” She laughed, “I think he likes me. Two more shots!” Fu would say, in a now cheerful manner. Fu would slide across a generous amount of ryo towards the bartender, “For the doorway and future drinks!” she exclaimed. At the same time, the bear outside would wiggle furiously against the outside wall of the bar, causing a framed picture to fall of the wall, drawing the attention of the 3 in the room. “….and the picture!” She raised her shot in the air to the two, hoping to defuse the situation.

Wc: 1086
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:26 pm
The shop owner wondered if the the hustler from quarter town would ever leave. He know already knew the answer, the amount of years he spent behind the bar already gave him the sense to know that the purple haired kid was here to stay from sun up to sun down. No matter, money was money. During the peak hours, due to the summit, business from all over lined his pockets fatter than an Akimichi on cheat day. Who would say no to that?

"...Setsuna", he said as the door swung open. Another patron to help ease the tension between the owner and the hustler. His sense a bit dull, leans his head towards the sauntering thin girl without so much as glancing her way. His thoughts still swirling along the many others who took on the same profession as himself; yet he took note of something he thought would be important. From all over he met those alike in search of the almighty ryo.

*Katsuragi took note of Fu's accent*

He grunts sloughing over a bit, curled up after taking a few glances towards the robed individual downed two shots back to back. Takin away by the rapid consumption, Katsuragi grabs his rum and coke he had right in front of him. He grabs it with a drinker's grip, his thumb and index gripping the upper part of the steuben. Right before he takes his sip, oh my what does he hear. He jolts his gaze towards the beastly breathing of the bear. "THE FUCK!?", he double takes between the bear and his drink. 'I must be buggin, definitely sipping on some shit I don't know... That's a gawd damn bear head!', he shocked to speak, he makes straining like noises with his voice. But one thing he couldn't deny, he sure like the mood he was in. Nice and buzzed, and what would go nice with a warm buzzy feeling..., Katsuragi's thoughts went right on the fuzzy bear. What a nice coat it would make. Really thick, good insulation for up north.

After the robed thin girl would pass over to the bartender a generous amount of ryo, that's when things finally got interesting. The moment she walked through the door and opened her mouth, Katsuragi already picked up her accent that was very familiar to him, yet it lingered at the of his tongue. Somewhere mid north. He did a lot of time in prison and met a a lot of people from all over.  

"I'll get rid of it...", he said bluntly just after her finger tips would leave contact of the ryo bill. He eyes roll slightly towards his left to the robbed individual, his eyes had a hard time leaving the ryo bills. But, his body leaned over towards her slightly, but without touching her of course.

"I'll do it for 5,000 ryo. Bitch won't even feel a thing...", he said just after the picture fell. 'Oh shit..., big ass mofocka'. He leaves it on that note for the new comer to sink it in, to let it chase down the shots she took in. He drink in his hand swirls a bit, waiting for the money to do the job.
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:28 pm
She would lean away from him in the same motion as he leaned into her. He did not need to whisper in her ear to get the point across. They were the only others in the bar, besides the bartender and the bear, of course. “Sorry buddy, if anyone’s going to be killing this bear it’s me.” She’d say proudly, rejecting his offer. For some reason, she had grown more empathetic towards the bear than she had felt just a few moments ago. “Plus, why would I want to kill it. I’m the one who saved the damn thing in the first place.” She was referring to the cage in the marketplace, however, she withheld such information. For all she knew, it was this guys bear and he was trying to figure out how it got free. Her hands would never leave the remainder of her bankroll as she tossed over the Ryo to the bartender. She would then stuff her stash deep within her shinobi weapon pouch to make sure that she would not lose it during the drunk escapade she was heading towards. She zipped the pouch and pulled forth her cloak over her hip to camouflage her money stack from the more than curious individual before her.

“Although, I do appreciate a generous offer when I see one. Next drink is on me friend” She exclaimed to the shady stranger while the bartender poured them up. “The name is Fu.” She’d say to him, feeling as though their similar hobby of drinking had earned him the right to her first name. “So, what brings you to Suna?” she would continue. He was not the only one who had picked up on accents. Despite her eccentric nature, she was still a shinobi, and a few drinks would not be enough to disarm her, even though she was beginning to feel wavy. He did not sound like anyone else she had met in the village, but he was for sure the most entertaining. “I tell you what, you look like a gambling man, how about we play a little game?” She would say, flashing the man a devilish grin whilst jamming her hand into her weapon pouch and producing a single coin. She knew that he would be unable to resist. What he didn’t know, was that she was most likely a bigger degenerate than him.

“This one is easy. We flip a coin, Heads I win, tails you win.” She would say, whilst pulling out her sack of Ryo to entice the man. “Easy enough right? How about we start with… 1,000 Ryo? What do you say?” She would say whilst looking intensely into the man’s eyes- it was an offer he could not confuse.

Wc: 457
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:55 am
"Whatever...", his uninterested voice crew cold afterwards. He was never the type to let chances like those pass without giving his input, especially when there was over 2000 ryo to be made. Perhaps he shot a little too high with the price, scaring off the fish before they could bite. he groans as he shales his head in disappointment. At least he still felt a little tipsy, so the buzz with still there to keep him calm for now.

Suddenly, the hustler was offered a drink from the small pixie, to which Katsuragi eyed her frame from top top bottom with his eyes in a quick fashion. Something about her just didn't quite feel right. His gut was screaming to ease up, despite the amount of liquor that was currently in his system. He draws in his lips curiously while waving his semi half full glass of liquor, signaling that he would like another glass of rum and coke.

*Grunts*, after being asked what brought him to the sand village. His mind still fixated on the potential red flag.

'I dont know... I just can't explain it but something aint right here'

"Ight hol up, hold the fuck up... Bitch, how old are you?", his eyes pierced like silver daggers as he stared into the soul of Fu the questionable.
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:52 pm
Fu chose to ignore the man’s slur about her being a bitch and instead decided to use it as an opportunity to raise the stakes. “Old enough- loser.” She would respond to him, while using one finger to pull the skin below her right eye downwards while sticking out her tongue making a silly face at him which she was sure was enough to get him going. Without taking her eyes off of him, Fu began to store her Ryo sack once more in an attempt to signify that the opportunity for gambling was about to expire. “Listen, if your afraid to lose all your money to a girl then just say it. I don’t have time for boring people like you anyways.” Fu waited a moment longer, observing his reaction. Fu was indeed 17, but her childish antics were enough to put her age in the range of 12-15 for anyone who chose to guess at it.

If he showed the girl no interest in gambling, she would store her ryo for the last time. If he chose to entertain her then she would respond with a devilish smile. “Okay the stakes are now 2,000 Ryo each. Winner takes all.” She fiddled with the coin in her right hand, allowing it to transfer between fingers. She would flick the coin in the air towards the bartender roping him into their gamble as a neutral party. “He’ll flip the coin so that we know the other isn’t cheating. Pure luck!” The girl was now exuberant in anticipation of their gamble. 2,000 Ryo was not much to the girl as she had kept herself extremely busy with well paying missions since traveling to Sunagakure. If she lost, then she would think about doubling down- depending on how the other player felt the is. Fu placed 2,000 Ryo on the bar counter. “Money up front, I don’t gamble with people who are broke, nor do I care about hunting down those that owe me.” The word ‘hunting’ rolled off the tip of the girls tongue too casually. She was a hunter after all, and humans were the same as animals to her. In fact, she liked animals more.

Fu continued to eye the man waiting for him to produce the funds necessary to play in her little game.
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:20 am
Sucking his teeth, his mouth turned sour at the fact that the little pint actually called him out. Katsuragi was far from broke. "The fuck you just say to me...", his hand leaves the glass from which he once sipped on. It fell downwards towards the bar table whch was an inch from the off the table, while the aura around him shifted. The glass didn't break, but some of the contents spilled over, but all the same only a spit amount of liquor remained. No way was she gonna take get away with that type of shit and get away with it. The school of hard knocks was where Katsuragi graduated, and it was time to put this kid six feet under.

Katsuragi watched for a brief moment as the coin flipped between the girl's fingers, he notes that there was indeed a heads and tails.

He rises from his chair and places both hands inside of his jacket, only slightly to retrieve a separate roll of ryo from the left pocket of his jacket with his left hand. "Ight Fu Bu..., but I don't need a new pair of shoes, you hear me? I want a whole new fit", he pulls out 10k in cash and gentle places it right in front of him up right. His fingers still pressed hard against as the rubber band around the bills kept everything in place.

"Fuck 2k, show me 10k!.."

"And ohhh, if you don't hand over the money, I'll send ur tight little ass to the black market and put ur bitch ass to work!", the liquor inside Katusragi seemed to be getting the best of him. His senses were ok for now, but his judgment was off. Fu Bu offered a 2k bet, but Katsuragi wanted to take home a pot worth 20k. Was this wise to go so high on such a early bet? The first bet? Go big or go home is what they all say..., till pay day.

He waits for the bartender to flip, only if the girl could match the new ante. The bartender grows a look of envy and worry. Someone's was bout to get paid.

"Heads"
---
-10k ryo pending

Last edited by Katsuragi on Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I pick heads)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:37 am
Fu was pleased with her work. He had fallen for her words and the stakes had now been raised to 10k. The price was not out of her range, but it would surely leave a dent in her savings in the case she lost. Maybe she would take him up on his previous offer of 5K for taking out the bear… Her attention only momentarily drifting to thoughts of the bear outside who was now making his presence known once more by scratching his back against the establishments outside wall, causing another picture to fall of the wall and come crashing down. She quickly dismissed the idea, vowing to not hurt the animal win or lose and the bartender did not seem to care about the broken picture, he was more interested in their gamble.

The man produced the money, placing a wad of Ryo on the counter that was tightly bound with a rubber band, the trademark of a true hustler. Fu matched his bet, placing her 10k Ryo next to his, although her pile was a bit more unorderly, but she was certain it was all there.

“Good Luck!” The girl would say, choosing not to respond to his remarks about sending her to the black market. She had just broken out a bear, there was not likely a cage in the entire village that could contain her, unwillingly that is.

He would say “Heads” and she would default to saying “Tails” and not a moment later, the bartender would place the coin on the nail of his thumb and flick it into the air. Fu’s eyes refusing to blink as she watched the coin twirl through the air in suspense. Regardless of the outcome, she was going to need another drink.

-10K Ryo
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 500

Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:41 am
Coin Flip Requested by Members, GOOD LUCK!
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:41 am
The member 'Moosiah' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 2
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum