Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Returning a Stray Mongrel Empty Re: Returning a Stray Mongrel

Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:04 pm
“Mommy, were you crying last night?” Arata’s eyelids were heavy, his voice laced with the fast approaching onset of deep sleep. It was only in his clouded form of mind did her six year old refer to her as “mommy”, and only in this state would he ask her a question he normally never would. It had taken Arata a while to understand his mother was human and that it wasn’t necessarily a bad thing. The boy still showed signs of irritation at Akihana, especially at her passive nature but with Arashi’s help, he was at least learning to tolerate it if not support it.

And then there were moments like these when he was just her little boy.

“Why would you ask that?” the blonde questioned in return, not wanting to lie. In truth she couldn’t remember if she’d shed a tear or wept out her entire soul when she’d received the letter and the blue rose she had left behind. All she really knew was that the prominent emptiness that had lodged itself inside her was still very much there. Along with Makona, this was another sensation she would have to get used to, and unlike the Bijuu, this would hurt far more. Perhaps Makona had sensed her grief, perhaps it had decided that it couldn’t do anything worse to Akihana than the kunoichi was doing to herself, whatever the reason, Makona had been quiet and for that, the blonde was grateful.

“I heard you,” Arata responded, his eyes closing. “You were s- sa-,” and just like that, he was asleep, his head laid carefully on the young woman’s lap, his dark hair strewn all over the soft pink gown that adorned her frame. It wasn’t really time for him to sleep but with a six year old as excitable as hers, she would not look impromptu naps in the mouth. Leaning down, the blonde lightly kissed her child’s forehead, saying the usual prayer for his sweet dreams. Arata had gone to sleep in a weird position, with not only his head in her lap but one of his hands holding on to hers. Not wanting to disturb him, Akihana used her free hand to summon Momma Dough.

“What Is it child?”

“Momma Dough, could you please take Arata to Sanctuary, I’m afraid he’s never going to get any rest here, and you know he’ll wake up the second I move.” The slug nodded, wobbling towards the blonde in the private section of the sunny courtyard where mother and son had been spending time that afternoon. The slug lumbered over to Akihana, giving her a long, doleful look.

“What did you do to yourself, child?”

“It’ll be okay Momma Dough, please just take Arata. And after that, if you’d be so kind as to find Arashi, I think he’s studying in the palace library. Ask if he’d like to join his brother for a bit of peace and quiet too.” The matriarchal slug nodded, extending a thick fuzzy hand to touch Arata before both disappeared in a noiseless plume of smoke.

Rising to her feet, Akihana smoothed own her dress, a pale pink floor length number that didn’t have much to its credit save the fact that it was actually hers. Princess Lissandra’s clothes no longer adorned her body though they did occupy the ample cupboards in her chambers. After the passing of the latest princess from Bird Country, Akihana had come to the realization that no matter what Queen Shiera thought, Akihana could never be like those girls. Those regal, royal symbols of hope that warmed the heart of the city, they had their own place among the stars now and Akihana was a poor replacement for either one. No, better to live as herself than a copy that could never hope to live up to the original. The kunoichi had never pretended to be more than she was but recent events had made her realize that she was even lesser than she had thought.

Perhaps if she’d been more compelling, he would have stayed…

Shaking her head, the medical ninja made her way inside, determined not to think such thoughts. Just as she was about to step through the threshold to the antechamber, two Queensmen came charging around the corner, nearly bowling her over if the Kunoichi hadn’t sidestepped them and pressed her body flat against the wall. The Quensmen seem to continue for a moment before turning around and realizing what they’d done.

“So sorry Your Grace,” Began one just as the other said “There’s an intruder.”

“Calm down Sirs, please, tell me what’s wrong,” she asked, her voice slow and soothing, not unlike when she dealt with her sons on the verge of irritation.

Both Queensmen looked at each other before beginning to speak once more. Realizing the error, one closed his mouth, letting the other talk.

“There’s someone at the gates, we don’t know if he’s… your sort but there are monsters in the sky, Your Grace,” the man explained almost apologetically. “We can’t find Hayato-sama, and Prince Arthur seems to be missing too. The people at the gates Your Grace... they’re scared. And the priests are saying the…” He didn’t need to continue, Akihana knew exactly what he meant. Of course the religious elders of Hoshi would see it as God’s wrath raining down upon Hoshi for the blasphemy that were ninja. Sometimes Akihana wished she could simply call a congregation and have them sit together until all differences were sorted but she knew that wasn’t a possibility at the moment. If only people saw others as people first and shinobi later.

“It’s going to be alright, I’ll find Den and the prince, and I’ll go with you,” she reassured the two men who let out audible sighs of relief. The blonde had no idea what could be terrorizing the guards and civilians at the gates but it certainly warranted a looking at. “Please excuse me a minute.”

With that, the kunoichi ducked into the nearest room, the portrait room as it turned out. First making the handseals for her summons, she called forth Cream, Cookie and Fondant. Cookie immediately curled into her body, slithering his way up her sleeve and lodging himself safely in the crook of her elbow, gathering nature energy, not pleased at being disturbed. “Cream, please find Den and deliver this to him,” the blonde requested, writing up a hasty chit of paper informing Den to meet her at the gates. She had no idea where the other sage was but if he was in the city or anywhere Akihana had been before, including Sanctuary, the little slug would find him. Cream nodded before disappearing with a small pop and a salute. Next, Akihana coaxed Fondant towards her, the gentle slug slow but steady as she placed it on her shoulder.

“I need your help sweetie,” the blonde asked but even before she had completed the request, she could feel the health boost running through her system. Her slugs may not look very impressive in the traditional ninja sense but they were hers and she would never trade them. Finally, Akihana made the last handseals for the session, one for a shadow clone. The clone, due to their telepathic link, did not need telling what to do. The mirror Akihana in the same pink dress, small gold tiara and loosely braided golden hair nodded her head slightly before exiting the room towards the two Queensmen, leaving the real Akihana to help Cookie gather nature energy and wait for a reply from Den.

“Aright, let’s go,” the clone kunoichi spoke, making her way to the Queensmen who – albeit frightened – walked ahead of her towards the gates where all the commotion was coming from. As she neared the gates, the clone could tell something was very wring. The monstrous figure that dominated the skies - though gone now - was indeed a terrifying sight and she already knew no matter what the outcome of this event, this would just be another thing the pious people of Hoshi would forever chalk up against ninja. Still, they would cross that bridge when they got there.

Turning on her own display of power, the clone made sure not to send any threatening images, her own aura reflected in a peaceful rainbow stretched across the sky, rays of warm light spilling in shards across the glowing prism of color. While some shinobi used their aura to incapacitate lower ranked ninja, Akihana used hers to put people at ease. She hoped a similar effect would manifest on those who were paralyzed by the skeletal figure now as she made her way to the young man who seemed to be responsible.

“Well met, sir.” She began, nodding curiously as she reached within five meters of the stranger. The two Queensmen accompanying her froze in their tracks but Akihana stepped ahead, walking without fear towards the stranger. “Welcome to Hoshigakure, I apologize for the request but could you please retract the aura, it’s scaring our civilians, especially children.” Should he comply and the shrieking end with her request, the blonde would thank him with a grateful smile. Should he not, she would let it go. The man clearly seemed upset, and though this spectacle would cause more problems in the long run, there was an upset person to see to right now.

“May I ask your business in Hoshi?’ she inquired politely. “We usually have a very straight forward entrance policy. If you’d allow, one of our guards would be happy to register you and allow you entry into our city.”

(Not counting AP yet because hopefully this won't turn into a battle. If it does, I'll of course tally up the numbers. Sorry for the long wait, Khai. <3)

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:53 pm
To say that Akihana was surprised at the way this stranger expelled Den, her Golden Eye studying his movements intently, would be an understatement. The blonde had seen a lot in her time but this was not something she'd witnessed before. Still, as Den landed on the ground - and not too gently at that - her first thought was concern for the Hoshi leader. Worry clouded her expression but he looked unhurt save the small film covering his frame.

"Yes he's ours," the medical ninja confirned, her expression equal parts worried for Den's current condition and grateful to the stranger for bring her friend home. "Please allow us to take him to the hospital," she requesting softly, assuring him that while she had no problem continuing their conversation, she had to ensure Den's safety first. A few orderlies would step in at her request, taking Den with them.

"I'd like to extend my gratitude to you for bringing Denkiteki back," she spoke once more when Den and the orderlies were gone, "We've just suffered a great loss, I don't think we could have recovered from another." Of course, she might never recover, but this stranger didn't need to know that. The sadness in her heart had to remain unseen for the moment.

Golden eyebrows rose in surprise when the young man revealed that he had been hunted. "Hoshi is not in the business of hunting down people who don't mean it harm," she replied simply. "I'm afraid I can't tell you why Denkiteki came after you but if you truly mean us no harm then Hoshi is not a threat to you. " raising her golden eyes to his once more, the kunoichi tried something.

"Where are you from?" She asked, her worry for Den finally fading enough to properly take in the boy in front of her. "And would you like a place to rest?" she added automatically, her maternal instincts latching on to his thin frame and dark eyes that indicated a lack of sleep. "We owe you a lot more than food and bedding for the night but I hope its a start. I'll be able to talk to Den while you rest and we can sort out this whole confusion. Hoshigakure might not be as comfortable as your home but we try to live by a code of brotherhood and kindness."

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:53 am
Akihana nodded, trying and failing to hide the small flash of pain in her golden eyes at the mention of Iwa's destruction. There was a lot Maku had done that was worthy of objection though perhaps his recent disappearance worst of them all. Still, now was no time to dwell on shaterred dreams, there were children to look after.

"I'll show you to the spare lodgings by our library," she offered kindly, turning to lead him there herself. "Hoshigakure has a rather extensive if unorganised archives, we've been trying to sort it out but as things stand, people in a new ninja village are for more interested in being outdoors than in the company of old books. The building itself I've been told is of remarkable arcetechture."

Akihana would slowly lead him through the city, pointing out places of worship, where he could get food, water and medicine if he required, she even stopped briefly in the town square where a group of children were jumping ropes in a game, pausing to adress each child by name and making them greet Hoshi's newest visitor politely. One dark haired little girl would look up at the young man curiously before blushing deep red and shying away.

"Well, I have a feeling little Shehzaadi will discover an interest in the library," the blonde smiled before the small party moved onwords.

Twenty minutes later, Akihana had had the lodgings opened and inspected to make sure it was habitable before she turned to the teen once more. "As I mentioned before, my name is Akihana, but sometimes people of this city refer to me as "Your Grace" or even "The Mother", you may address me as you like, I don't mind. What would you like us to call you though?" It was more polite to ask what he preferred being called than to ask his name, and Akihana was not one to be rude.

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:37 pm
At his request to see the hospital, the blonde nodded politely. "I'm afraid I'm needed back at the palace soon," she replied, the regret clear in her voice at not being able to show him around herself. "Quite apart from my role as the royal healer, I have a six year old son who might have run into some company." Smiling softly, she added. "A mother's work is never done."

As she reached the door however, she spoke once more. "I can leave these guards with you though, they will show you to our hospital, our ninja academy and even the palace if you so wish. These gentlemen will act as your guides to our city until you choose to dismiss them. " At her words, the two Queensman snapped a sharp salute at the dark haired man, indicating that they were at his disposal.

"I do have a request though," Akihana murmurred softky, a note of firmness in her voice but in no way a threat. "The civilians of this town are deeply religious, and most fear the ninja arts. I worry for those already praying at their altars after your display of power, so if you could be so kind as to not practice ninjutsu in the public eye, I would be very grateful to you. We try to do the best by our people and frightning them was never our goal."

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:26 am
Akihana waited until he'd agreed and then made to leave. While it was true that she had enough to be getting on with, a part of her felt almost compelled to stay with this boy. He hadn't given a name and she hadn't probed, he had admitted to being from a village now long destroyed. They were nowhere near close enough for her to ask of his family but to Akihana, it was important to know that someone was at least looking out for this young man who exuded an air of loneliness and fatigue.

"Please look after yourself," she managed simply and with sincerety. Someone out there might look out for their young visitor but in here, it would have to be her. "Stay safe, until we meet again." And with that, the blonde left the small lodgings, threading her way back to the palace where the real Akihana still sat meditating.

(Exit - will edit in claims later)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum