Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Better Late than Never Empty Better Late than Never

Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:10 pm
Oh she fancy, huh?:

"But never late is better," Guren thought to himself as he stood outside the entrance to the Spire. 

Truthfully by this point in time Guren was quite late. Not necessarily just regarding the timeliness for his meeting today with the Kazekage, but with his return to Sunagakure. He had spent the last few months living amongst the Bearded Blood Vultures; where he learned more of his Clan, more of the Vultures, and also the powers in which they bestowed upon him. 

He smiled at the Spire's receptionists, waved, and walked past her. At this point Guren was respected enough to be able to come and go as he pleased, due to his time and contributions to Sunagakure. He was granted the rank of Jounin and the responsibilities that came with it. It was a prestigious rank within the village, but one that he came to really grow in.

Upon returning home from the Cave of Carnage, Guren found a letter underneath his door. It contained short and simple instructions: come to the Kazekage's office. And so he did. Now right outside the massive doors, Guren prepared to meet the new Kazekage. Unknown to him, during his absence a new kage was named. So it was time to see the new person he would be report to. Whoever it was, he would serve diligently. 

Finally he pushed the door open. The bright light from the windows in the room shone brightly and illuminated downward on the illustrious woman sitting aloft in the Kazekage's throw. When his eyes fell upon her face, Guren looked surprised for a moment but then smiled proudly. 

"Long time, no see...Kazekage. Congratulations," Guren said while bowing his head out of respect for Mizuki and her accomplishments. They had come a long way since meeting, but undoubtedly Mizuki had flourished in all of her gracefulness. At last she was beginning to reap the fruits of her efforts.

(WC = 319)

Murata likes this post

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Better Late than Never Empty Re: Better Late than Never

Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:11 pm
Legs crossed tightly she sat with an amused expression on her face as the door swung open and the familiar and sorely missed face of Guren Chinoike appeared into the room - her message was received and acted on with haste it seemed. A few things had changed about her appearance, mostly a change into a deep blue cloak that had gold owl-esque trimmings that covered a black bodysuit and backless robes, her hair was now braided to either side of her face but the bangs still framed the intense two toned eyes that at this point in time were at just starting to show the crimson around the pupils that would soon push the lavender hue to the edges in a weeks time.  With a wide smile that showed two overly sharp canines she would rise to welcome the wayward shinobi home. 

“Long time no see, told you last time it would take an appointment to get some of your time, seems I was right.” , with light quick steps she ventured around the desk and gripped his forearms in a sudo-hug, their relationship was an interesting one but she was still going to show her happiness at his return. “Welcome home Guren, thank you but the rest of the village has yet to get a formal introduction to the change so it’s a bit odd to be referred to as such. Please sit down, tell me of your time away. I have much to update you on myself but first, your stories are what I wish to hear.” She would release him and motion to one of the newly added deeply blue plush chairs that sat in front of the desk while she moved over to the side of the room and began gathering two cups and a pot of hot tea with a few light snacks and additives onto a tray and bringing it over - setting it on the desk. Instead of sitting on the other side of the desk she slid into the identical chair that Guren had not taken, leaning over she would pour herself a cup before settling back into the chair and crossing her legs into a relaxed position to listen to his tales.

At some point during his regaling of tales Pakuun would fly through the still open window and land on the back of her chair - his posture instantly turning aggressive as he flattened his back, lowering his face and holding out his wings from his body as if ready to take flight once again… the only issue was he was staring at Guren. In her head Pakuun was screeching with an intensity that would have given anyone else a migraine; “A Chinoike?! Mizuki what are you doing sitting so calmly at his side?! Have you poisoned the food and drink at least?! This is threat num-” with a single thought she stopped the babble in her head instantly, “Enough.” Reaching up she would stroke her fingers gently over the owls head, the tension in his body refusing to let up. “This is Pakuun, he is an owl summon from my Clan … it seems that our clans have a very deep history.”
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:37 pm
As he raised his head in recognition of his new Kage, his eyes peered over towards the royal blue chairs which sat across from Mizu's desk. Guren began to casually walk over to take a seat and as he did, a million thoughts raced through his mind. With Mizuki residing in the Kazekage's office, there could have been thousands of scenarios which unraveled to sit her in that seat. Where was Kenshin? From Guren's calm return to the village, he deduced that nothing perilous happened to the village in his absence. The city was too upbeat and intact. Both Sunagakure and Kenshin alike were more than likely just fine. Thus it had to have been planned transition of power. It was true that Mizuki and Kenshin had spent quite some time together, and Guren always presummed that she was being groomed to lead. She was indeed a natural born leader, but perhaps there were specific things that Kenshin was preparing her for. 

In any case, Guren resolved all those thoughts as he sunk into his seat and relaxed. He was sure than Mizuki had plans to explain the events that lead to this point. Surely that was the purpose of him being requested. And to his benefit, he had actually been missing his friend. This meeting would be the perfect time for them to discuss business and catch up on their missed time. 

He leaned forward in his chair slightly and began to respond to Mizuki. "Well shortly after our meeting with Kenshin, I put in a request to return to my summoning race's habitat. There were some additional lessons that I needed to partake in. I guess I never realized how much time flew by while I was there." And the time there had taken a slight toll on Guren's appearance which Mizuki would notice depending on how close of a look she took at his face. His beard nor hair were edged up, something characteristically uncharacteristic of him. 

Not wishing to dive too deep into the details of his training, he smiled and fixated his eyes onto Mizuki's own. "You know," he continued from his brief pause, "I was just handling minor business, which surely pales in comparison to what you have been cooking up since I've been gone." Now Guren's facial expression was nothing less than visibly intrigued. "Tell me, how have you been? What landed you into this position?" he bolded asked. Mizuki should have expected nothing less than straightforwardness and curiosity from Guren. He displayed this numerous times in their encounters. 

Yet right as Guren asked of Mizuki's status, a peculiar little owl soared through the window landing itself perched behind Mizuki. Immediately the owl took on a hostile stance upon seeing Guren. Guren knew this aviary body language all too well from his time spent with vultures. His face took on a slightly smug expression as he exchanged a quick glance with the owl. "Hm, must be one of Mizuki's. Quite protective over her but for what reason? Perhaps it sensed my chakra nature, just as Mizuki had when we first met? Could even be my scent at this point..." His mind continued to think on the subject before recalling the Blood Vultures' relationship with numerous bird species, owls included. But what were the odds that this owl belonged to that tribe? Well...likely high. Considering the deeply rooted history that the Chinoike and Kyuketsuki clans had shared, it would only seem fitting that the owls and vultures had years of feud as well. 

And its name was Pakuun. And Pakuun still seemed tense even despite coddling from Mizuki. He seemed to be a stubborn one. 

"Pakuun. Please to meet you. It seems as if you too have been investigating into your clan's summoning race. How have you managed the time to do that?" Guren asked with a friendly laugh. Mizuki had always been a busy, on the go woman. But for her to track down, sign a summoning pact, and tame the race was quite the feat. Especially with all of the other work on her plate. Guren was eager to hear her story, and still hoped that Mizuki would respond to his original questions. 

(WC = 701. TC: 1020)
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:38 pm
At this close proximity Mizu had a better opportunity to look over Guren’s appearance - it seemed his time in the wilds of his summon race he too had found a more untamed look. It didn’t look bad on the man, she doubted much would make him look bad if she was honest - most of a man's appeal was how he carried himself, a confident man could make anything seem intentional if he wanted to. Although, she would be lying if she didn’t admit to being eager to see the man sat across from her cleaned up to his former glory. She had heard the distinctly direct inquiry on how she came to be placed in this office and had Pakuun not flown in she would have addressed those questions first - but instead she spent those few moments trying to coddle the young bird. 

Giving a small smirk down at Pakuun as she scratched the spot on his neck that made his feathers fluff out, she would absorb the compliment framed as a question - How had she managed the time to do all of this was a very valid question. Laughing a little bit she would take a decent drink from her cup before clearing her throat, “Let's start from the beginning shall we? I’ve been well of course, a lot has changed in the time you’ve been gone but mostly I worked my way up to a position that caught the attention of Lord First - or rather he had been watching and slowly grooming me for the position since the inception of New Sunagakure all that time ago. He slightly tricked me actually, inviting me to a training at midnight but really it was a lure for a spar; I was able to best him enough to warrant his concession and impress him to a degree that he knew I was ready for the mantle.” Giving him a sly look she would lean in a little and jokingly whisper, “I kicked his ass G.” Leaning back she resumed at normal volume, “I was declared the Kage right then and there but we have yet to hold a ceremony, apparently the preparations are taking longer than expected.”

Giving a short sigh she would set the cup down on the tray again and pull Pakuun into her lap to stroke his feathers gently, “I am not one for patience though and as much as a ceremony to announce myself as Lord Second would have been ideal there was a pressing matter that I finally had the ability to address - the vassalition of Konohagakure. I’m sure you have noticed we have become the home to a number of Konoha refugees; Your former students Raleth and Zaine being two prominent ones, along with my adoptive son Souji who you’ll meet soon enough. My point being that I took their experience and I spoke with Hokage Wan while he still resided in the walls, after some conversation it came to a decision that an official summons of a Summit was in order - now we are simply handling the consequences of that meeting, some very good and some more troublesome… but hopefully you will help me deal with them at a later date.” She would shift her body to angle her torso to face him more directly and straighten her back to sit taller.

“Guren Chinoike, you and I have always had an interesting relationship, but trust in you was always something so easy to give - and for me that is a rarity. I have called you here to not only catch up but to officially offer you the position as my second in command, will you accept the role as my Deputy Kage?”
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:26 pm
As Mizuki regaled the events that occurred during Guren's absence, he couldn't help but be impressed by each part she told. She had faced off against the reaper himself and bested him in combat. Although Guren had never seen Kenshin fight, he was sure that his abilities were in tip top shape. That was to be expected of the former kazekage with seemingly endless accolades attached to his name. But if seemed as if Mizuki desired to surpass him, and she was truly taking the right path to do so. When she summarized the spar the two had as opening a can of whoop ass, Guren chuckle in response. The competitive nature amongst shinobi of Sunagakure was always intense, and so he completely understood the pride Mizuki wore in her victory. She deserved it. All of her efforts and hard work leading up to this point, it was important she celebrated her victory.

"Well let me be the first to say, congratulations again Lord Second." Guren promptly added after Mizuki explained the situation behind her leadership. 

Guren adjusted himself in his seat, leaning back to relax a bit. This rendezvous was beginning to feel like a catch up between old friends more than business; although, neither Mizuki nor Guren were old. He folded his leg over so that his right ankle rest on top of his left knee and crossed his arms as the conversation took a more serious tone. She was highlighting the presence of Konoha shinobi in the village, refuges if you will. Although they had a home in the Land of Fire, their assimilation under Kirigakure's jurisdiction was polluting their will of fire. Guren's old friend Wan as well as his accomplice Ita were just two examples of those individuals. What was strange was that a coup to overthrow Kirigakure never came from the way of Konogakure. Back when Wan had seized the village, Guren was sure that was the next event to happen. But perhaps Konoha's ducks weren't in a row. Maybe seeking a safe haven in Sunagakure was a part of the plan. Additionally Zaine and Raleth's origins were from Konoha. It seemed as if Guren had a natural tendency to align himself with leaf shinobi; perhaps it was inadvertently a reflection of Sunagakure's motives. 

Ultimately the affairs between Kirigakure and Konohagakure warranted a Summit, in which Mizuki alluded to the results of the meeting. This only added fuel to Guren's mind as to what the implications might mean for the rest of the world. Although he was not present in the meeting himself, he had an idea of how this went. Any village in control of an asset like Konogakure was likely reluctant to release its hold on them. And understandably so. But on the other end of the spectrum, those shinobi just want to be free. Guren couldn't help but wonder what the Raikage and Hogokage responded with. If it was the Raikage he once served, he wouldn't be surprised if his intent was to spur on the flames of war. But maybe the leadership in the land of lightning was different minded now. 

"Mizuki, you already know that goes without saying. If you or Sunagakure needs something from me, then it is done."

And Guren just might have had to eat those words. As the Kazekage straightened his posture in her seat, Guren couldn't help but to raise a skeptical eyebrow. She hadn't tensed herself up like this in front of Guren since they were first getting to know each other. But as the two got more and more comfortable with each other, their was always a vibe of calmness in the air. This upright sitting Mizuki likely had something on her mind. 

And that she did. Her question pierced his ears like a chidori through the back. "Deputy Kage?" he repeated aloud as he slightly dropped his head and gripped his chin with his dominant hand. It was something that he never considered as a realistic possibility. Yet simultaneously it was an opportunity that excited him nonetheless. 

"You know, Mizuki...Since becoming a Sunagakure shinobi there have been many things to alter and shape who I am today. Learning Iryojutsu, revealing more history on the people I come, and aligning myself with the values of Sunagakure. But one of the most lasting experiences I've had, is the bond that I've formed with you. I would be lying if I said my resume qualified me for this position....but I do really believe that you can lead Sunagakure to a promising future. And if you think that me at your right hand would help see your vision into fruition....then my undying trust leads me to believe you."

At this point, Guren removed his hand from his chin and propped himself up in his seat to reflect Mizuki's formal posture.

"I humbly accept your offer. My only question is, what exactly does this role entail?"

(WC = 820. TC = 1840)

Zaine likes this post

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:33 pm
She watched his body react to her words, heard his heart beat rise slightly in surprise and hopefully excitement - Guren was her first choice and his return couldn’t have been better timed, if there was anyone who she knew could hold his own it was him. Of course the members of Suna were nothing to sneeze at and over the time of her being here she had seen some remarkable men and women enter the walls and grow to heights greater than their hopes. Her choices were endless really, she had the pick of the litter so to speak; Kenshin would have the most obvious candidate but she needed fresh eyes with her and she needed his battle experience heading the ANBU corps - his talent and true calling was in honing the already exceptional shinobi who worked under him. Ibari was a close contender as well but he had raw power and a short temper - paired with her barbaric tendencies and ruthless strategy it was not the best fit. Zaine was another possible candidate but.. She had a different role in mind for him. Raleth would have looked imposing standing to her side - tall and broad as he was, but he needed to better integrate himself into the Shinobi mindset before consideration. These were her closest companions and among them Guren fit the bill the best. 

From the first time they met he saw her game and played anyway - putting trust in her first went a lot farther than he could have ever anticipated. Finding out just how interlocked the two clans were historically could have posed a lot of issues… but that first meeting really let the two connect on a level that was far beyond the clan bloodlust. He was one of the reasons she didn’t regret growing up the way she did - away from the clan she was born to - for if she had then there would have been zero possibility for a friendship to form. He balanced her slightly impulsive and even barbaric nature with level headedness, tenacity, and thoroughness - he provided the other perspective she struggled to see when tunnel vision came into play - he was the perfect counterbalance to help lead Suna in a straight line.

‘Deputy Kage?’, she couldn’t help but smile faintly at him, her body still sat straight up in anticipation of his true answer. Gripping his chin she watched on with baited breath as he thought it over - a decision like this dropped in someone's lap and he was still handling it with a cool demeanor. The smile would widen even further as his words sunk in, ‘undying trust’, he couldn’t have chosen more perfect words to summarize exactly why he was chosen. He would straighten up and mirror her posture, bringing a knowing smirk to her lips, before formally accepting and asking what this entailed. “You’re more qualified than you know, trust me. I trust you with my life and with the lives of our nation - with you by my side we can carve the path for Sunagakure to flourish like it never has before. Now, this role is a little complex so I’ll try to be thorough but first -” she would rile the now fast asleep owl in her lap, who, with a small hoot of protest, would be up and bouncing on her desk. 

‘Impatience does not behoove you Pakuun, now please take these summons to Zaine immediately and stay with him until he arrives. No detours and no distractions.’ Standing from the chair she would reach onto her desk and grab an already prepared scroll - on it was written the details of the summoning reading as such; 'Zaine, I hope this letter finds you well, I request your presence in the Kage Office immediately. This is of utmost importance and look forward to seeing you promptly. Pakuun will follow overhead till you reach the tower to ensure no one stops you or interrupts your path. With fondness, Mizu.’ Tying it to his leg she nodded once and the owl took off in a flash at top speed to locate and deliver the message to Zaine. The gust that the owls take off had produced sent a few loose papers around the desk and her bangs back for a moment - reaching up she would adjust them and take her seat next to Guren once more. 

“Please excuse that interruption Guren, I had to send Pakuun out to retrieve our new Advisor, if he too takes the position that is. Allow me to continue though, with this role you are in direct communication with me at all times, I plan on leading with complete transparency, our people will know what is going on and what is planned. As Deputy Kage you will be involved in these decisions, your input will be invaluable to me and those involved in the project. Whenever I am away you assume control of the village until my return - I will expect updates on how our home is progressing in my absence. Simply put you are my second in command, and as much as I now represent Suna so do you. If you see things in our walls that need addressed, people you feel need promoted or demoted, infrastructure you believe we are missing and would benefit us.” With that she would reach out and grab his hand with a slight squeeze, “Your opinion is paramount to me, together we can grow and strengthen our people to heights we haven’t even thought of yet.” She would release his hand, her demeanor relaxing a bit as she grabbed her cup again and took a sip, “That and of course helping keep my bloodthirsty tendencies in check.” The look she gave him over the cup would have made lesser men cower - deep in those double toned violet and crimson eyes there was rage and an insatiable lust for blood - a trait that the Kyuketsuki clan used to be known to possess. “You’ll do great Guren, now I do believe our guest is here.” In that moment the look was gone and she was just Mizuki again, her head now turned to the door.

Before a knock was even attempted she called out, “Please enter, I know you’re there.” As the door knob turned the owl Pakuun swept through the room and landed on his perch a few feet to the right of the desk - immediately preening his feathers back into place, ‘Well done Pakuun, fastest run yet.’; the mental praise was received with a soft hooting as he continued straightening himself. Mizuki had been watching his path through Pakuun’s the entire time; having practiced this ability so often now she was able to do it without interrupting her train of thought - but even knowing that her timing was thanks to the familiar heart beat that entered her range of hearing - it being the sound that snapped her back to ‘herself.’ The door was pushed open and a brilliant smile lit her face up, raising her cup to him, Zaine would enter the office and shut the door behind him. Quickly she would give Guren a side eye and a raised eyebrow as if to say ‘what do you think?’ 

Standing she would go around to the other side of the desk to lean against the mahogany top and motion for Zaine to take her previously occupied seat next to Guren, “Welcome Zaine, I am so glad to see you and might I add brilliant timing. Please have a seat, I was just welcoming our newest Deputy Kage into the fold and thought it the perfect time to summon you here.” She would move back around the desk to grab Zaine his own cup, setting it down on the tray that sat on the desk between the men and herself. Grabbing her own cup once again she would finally sit in the Kage chair and take a look at the two men sitting in front of her for a moment before continuing. “Congratulations is in order of course, Guren is going to be the perfect asset to the village and I am more than thrilled to have him accept, but with that being said the spotlight turns on you Zaine.” Taking a sip from her cup she allowed the two to speak to one another or herself before continuing once they had finished. 

“You have been indispensable in keeping this country running, even in your previous Sensei’s absence you never lost sight of your goal and you pushed harder than anyone I know. You have already shown aptitude in leading and mentoring, you have a solid moral compass and in the days ahead that will be paramount. Lastly I know personally that you have sacrificed to keep me alive and to keep the people around me safe; for that I will never be able to repay you but know that I hold them close to heart. Now, in a long winded way I sit before you, with my Deputy Kage and I offer you the position of Advisor. Do you accept?” She would tilt her head slightly to the right, eye contact remaining as she listened with intensity to their bodies’ reaction to her words.

1536 WC

Zaine likes this post

Zaine
Zaine
Citizen
Stat Page : Uchiha, Zaine
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 26900

Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:04 am
He would look to his right shoulder where the small owl that had found him strolling through the village's marketplace now sat, nodding to it with a soft smile- his fist that was balled up in an attempt to knock on the door would release and motion towards the knob to turn it and push the door open. Upon entering he would be met with a sight that he had been awaiting for quite some time and there she was, Mizuki Ohta sitting at the helm of the ship that was Sunagakure- not to mention who other than Guren Chinoike, his trusted comrade sitting right next to her. Pakuun would leap from his right shoulder and flie across the room to the perch that he was undoubtedly comfortable with and Zaine took this time to shut the door behind him- after doing so he would take a moment to look around the room, his expression blank as he thought about what had transpired in the building only a short period prior to this meeting. However, this was no time to dwell on the summit and with that in mind he would turn his attention back to the Kazekage- the two would notice that his fully matured three tomoe sharingan was active and due to this he was able to catch the slight side eye that Guren was given upon his entrance along with the smile that graced Mizuki's face. Finally, he would smile softly before speaking, "Thank you for calling me in, Lord Second. To my timeliness, I owe Pakuun. He's quite the guide, although he does like to chatter a lot and we had a bit of a.. strange introduction." He said as he scratched the back of his head with his right hand and shrugged.

Only a half hour before his arrival at the Kazekage's office...
The roaring voices of the villagers in the Wind Country carried in melody as Zaine walked at a slowed pace through the marketplace, his mind plagued by the events of the summit- his palms were rested behind his head with his arms folded as he recounted the events "How could anyone be so prideful.. and for what? The amount of people who stand to be devastated because of what might unfold is beyond me. There's so much we have to do, so much to prepare for. I wonder wh-" The sound of fluttering wings would interrupt his thoughts as utter confusion crossed his face- turning around to the right just slightly he would see what seemed to be a small bird heading directly for him, but why? Narrowing his eyes and placing a hand above his brow to block the sunlight he would lean in slightly to see that it was an owl, in broad day light no less! It also appeared that it.. wasnt stopping and was coming at him fast. Zaine, being in a laid back mood wasnt exactly expecting such an occurrence and placed both hands out to brace for this inevitable impact- the small owl would break its pace as it flew directly into his chest and subsequently into his arms. Sweat accumulated in mass on his forehead and dropped from his brow as he took view of the small creature, for of all animals why did it have to be an Owl? The one animal that Zaine was negatively predisposed to. "H..h-hey little guy. Are you lost? Maybe if I just help you get back into the air, youll go back ho-" His eyes widened as he looked left and right at other villagers to see their reactions, but aside from a few people watching as the owl was caught by him, noone seemed to be alarmed. "Wait wait just o-one moment! I have been sent here by Mizuki to bring you back to the Spire. If you will will notice there is a note attached to my leg." Surely, he must have been dreaming.. the owl was talking to him but in a way that no one else could hear- this was confirmed by him seeing the note that the owl had been sent with. His eyes returned to a normal focus as he took the letter an read its contents- he smiled as he grabbed the owl with both hands and held him out in front of him, turning him slightly to the right and then slightly to the left before shrugging and placing him on his right shoulder. Unaware that he could speak to the animal telepathically, Zaine continued to speak out loud to him as they made their way to the Spire- he found out his name was Pakuun and that he was a summoning of Mizukis from the scroll that she had retrieved at the same time he had gotten the hilt to his prized possession Benihime. Tensions settled as they traveled together and Zaine began to find the little guy to be funny, he was full of energy and the speech quirk he had was almost endearing.

Back to Present...
Taking the seat next to Guren, he would nod at him as Mizuki began to speak and congratulate him on the acceptance on his new position- although he hadnt out right heard the good news, it was something that he had deduced would happen sooner than later and he was more than behind this choice to make the man Deputy Kazekage. However, the focus was on him now and it was time for him to choose whether or not he wished to be heavily involved in the political matters of the village- after what had occurred at the summit and the state the world was in currently, the easier route would be to decline and focus his efforts on teaching and training the sprouting shinobi of the village. Unfortunately, given the weight of what might come and the main players involved, this was not an option- more importantly, it was Mizuki asking him to take on this role by her and Guren's side and there were no two people excluding his closest friend that he trusted more in the world. "You honor me beyond words. Of course I accept. From here on out I will be your advisor in all that it entails. You can count on me Lord Second. As can you.. Lord.. Deputy Second? We can work on that one. I  might just keep calling you Captain if its alright with you" He said as he laughed a bit. It was a momentous day for the village of Sunagakure and there was much work to be done, but Zaine was confident that there were no better suited shinobi for the job. "So, now that we have that out of the way, I think its time you told us exactly what your thoughts are on everything that transpired at the summit and how you wish to move forward. I want to celebrate the same as everyone else but im sure you know as well as I do, we have quite a bit on our plates." His scarlet tomoe irises would find there way back and forth between the two that sat before him as he awaited a reply from Mizuki. 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Time would pass as the three conversed and their next plan of action would become clear- there was still much to be done but they had all the necessary resources to move forward. Zaine would take his leave after ensuring there was nothing else needed from him by Mizuki and Guren. 

[WC=1,251]

Exit

Using Max Stat double AP bonus

Claims

• Claiming 25 AP for 1,251 WC

Mizuki Ohta likes this post

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:32 pm
EXIT - TWC 2718
1029 to Mayfly 2500/2500
1689 to Nature Corruption 1689/2000
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:54 pm
Approved
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:32 pm
~exit~
25% max stat discount claims
1500 WC to memorizing Zaine Uchiha's chakra signature
129 WC towards Ketsuryugan Stage 2 (3000/3000) rest trained here
Rest of words towards Ketsuryugan Stage 3 (211/4500)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum