Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin Iburi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Better Late Than Never Empty Better Late Than Never

Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:29 am
It's been too long. He was tired of not feeling like himself. This had to stop. Royalty, had gotten up from his bed at his motel room. Being here for this long made him feel out of his element. When was the last time he saw anyone he cared about? Kyson.. Aori.. Ashura.. Speaking of.... Royalty looked at the mark on his arm placed by Kyson. With his other hand, he rubbed on it, not being able to actually feel it. It was embedded into into him. Oh well. Time to get up and go.

Gathering his things, although not much, he jumped out of the window of his room. Not caring at all about checking out, he walked casually to the gates. With his hands in his pocket and his head slightly down, he didn't feel like engaging in any conversation today. Upon reaching the village gates, he looked up assuming he was being watched. With the glare of the sun beaming in his eyes, it was quite uncomfortable.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Better Late Than Never Empty Re: Better Late Than Never

Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:40 am
It was another day in Hikari's own personal library in the dawn fortress. The Jounin had been developing her own knew sealthousands of books filled with her vast knowlege of Fuinjutsu and space time theories were in this room. However, right now, the Jounin was just finishing up her own Fuinjutsu seal. A little trick she had been working on in order to try to make it so that she would be able to defend herself against large attacks.

Placing the final peices of the puzzle together, Hikari would turn on "Angel of Light", turning her hair into an aqua blue and make the following hand signs in an attempt to create the seal,  Ram, Ox, Tiger, Snake, Horse. She would then reach down to her back and sure enough, the seal she was attempting to make would be created. With a smile on her face she would jump out of her seat with a loud "Yay!" and turn off her Angel of Light jutsu.

With that, she would go back to work with watching the gate of Hoshi from the dimension. Since she knew most of the garud's chakra at this point, she was able to watch said gate as long as she wanted it. Looking down at it from the heavens, Hikari saw something that slightly shocked her. A Kumo Shinobi from Kyson's group..... what was his name.... Royalty? The girl recalled that she was the one to let him in, but didn't see much of him. He hadn't left Hoshi yet? Hadn't the Kumo's left..... like...... over a month ago?

Either way, she needed to investigate this, but it probably wasn't much concern. Hikari would teleport to the Gates, somewhere  safe, and probably about 5 meters away from Royalty.

"Strange, I thought your Raikage ordered you guys back a while ago?" Hikari would ask the man as dozens of golden butterflies appeared, coming together and forming the Chestnut Haired Jounin. "In case you don't recall me, My name is Hikari, and pardon me, I just saw you were leaving and was a little bit surprised you were still here. Whats up? I suppose you are leaving, so no problem, just a little bit curious."

(I will post AP if this thread turns into combat, but I don't really expect it to, and am to lazy to right now.)

(Also, sorry for the lazy post, late here and just wanted to get this out to you.)

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze <3 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:53 am
Getting a little impatient, he felt someone manifest around him. An objection maybe? Turning the slightest of attention towards Hikari, Royalty managed to smile. Although faint, it was sincere. Hearing her words, it was odd that Roy remembered her from the first time he had arrived in Hoshi. 

"I forgot my glasses," Royalty would say bluntly. Letting go of the smile he waited for a reply. He didn't know how she would take that remark.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:57 am

Well, that was a strange answer, "Um.... it took you a month to find them?" Hikari would ask. That was..... well... very strange. It wasn't, completely impossible, Hikari had students at the academy that had lost weapons and other items for a much longer period of time, but it still seemed a bit strange for someone that was a Jounin in nature to not be able to find something for that period of time.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:07 am
Roy could tell the woman was perplexed by his answer. He'd thought she'd take the hint as to the joking manner he was in, but this was just due to the fact that he was tired. He actually didn't feel like going on this venture but he had definitely overstayed his welcome.

"Well as you can see from my face, there isn't anything on it. Except for this cuteness of course. It's been a month and I still haven't found them. I probably left them at home. Come to think about it, I never had glasses anyway.." 

With his remark, he figured maybe that wasn't the best answer but the glasses thing was the first that came to his mind. You had to think outside of the box sometimes.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:13 am
The Fuinjutsu Mistress of Hoshigakure would chuckle, hearing this, "Good point. I thought maybe you said Glasses, when you meant contacts. But yeah that makes sense."

Hikari's laughing would die down though after a bit of time. "Seriously though, I do need to know what the hold up was, was there and accident or something?"
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:18 am
The time for pushing it off was over. All of his words were a ploy to feel more comfortable. He felt as if he were being confronted in a passive aggressive way. The woman hasn't made any suspicious movements so he dropped the act.

"Just haven't been feeling like myself. I had to reevaluate myself before I decided to take this trip." A smile would rise on the Yuka's face. This one much more vibrant and larger in size. Had to show off the pearly whites.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:28 am
Perhaps Hikari should of questioned the man more, but the Jounin had a feeling why the man didn't feel like himself.  She knew how the civilians of Hoshi could be to shinobi, heck, Hikari had almost completely rethought her career choice because of the way the  religious folk treated the shinobi of Hoshi. If someone was just entering into that environment?  It would of made anyone have to do some meditation to get their drive back.

Perhaps she was right, perhaps she was wrong, but it was pretty obvious by the man's friendly nature that he wasn't up to anything nefarious. As such, if the Hoshi Kunochi was in Royalty's way, she would step out of it and say, "Understood, sorry for the hold up, you should probably hurry back before someone notices you are missing." After saying that she would give a soft warm smile.
"I understand sometimes our civilian life can give us shinobi issues, but overall, I hope you had a wonderful time here at the star village!"

And with that, Hikari would let Royalty leave, giving a soft wave once he got some distance away, before turning and leaving herself.

[Attempted Exit]

Will make claims later, but posting this now. So Royalty can Exit.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:33 am
Being as peaceful as possible, Roy replied with a head nod to the woman. She was polite and understood his troubles. While allowing him to leave, Royalty would say Thank You before proceeding out of the village gates. He's coming home.

{EXIT}
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:33 am
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum