Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

The Boy, The Grinch, and the Copycat [Hunter] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Boy, The Grinch, and the Copycat [Hunter]

Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:48 am
A smile crept across Gonk’s face as his blade hit home, and the Naughtykage separated into two separate pieces. The fire quickly dissipated, so Gonk walked over to the body to examine the man he had been fighting closely. He was a decidedly evil looking man, with a bloodstained red jacket and a ghoul like face. Gonk wiped his katana off on the man’s jacket, then looked around for a way out of the pace he was in.
“Huh I can barely see 10 meters ahead of me,” Gonk thought with dismay. “How am I supposed to get out of here?” Just as Gonk was about to randomly wander off, The Hollykage appeared in front of him. Startled, Gonk jumped back and yelled “What the hell? You could give a little warning before you randomly appear!”
In response, the Hollykage chuckled and said “my bad Gonk, I came here to congratulate you and take you home. You did admirable work defeating the Naughtykage, you have done me a great service.”
“This guy’s name is the Naughtykage?”
“Well that’s his title, just like mine is the Hollykage. He was my sworn enemy, and you have defeated him. And not to worry, I was able to teleport the young boy you were fighting with away to safety.”
A look of confusion crossed Gonk’s face as he tried to recall what the Hollykage was talking about. “Oh that boy, I forgot about him.”
A slight frown crossed the Hollykage’s face. “Yes well he is alive and well, and I will now take you home as well.” The Hollykage snapped his fingers, and Gonk found himself in front of his apartment, exactly how he was before he was taken away by the Naughtykage. Gonk walked into his apartment and found a sack of ryo on his kitchen table. Gonk then realized how tired he was. He stumbled over to his bed and collapsed, falling asleep within seconds.
[WC=323]
[TWC=2931]
[Exit]
claims:
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

The Boy, The Grinch, and the Copycat [Hunter] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Boy, The Grinch, and the Copycat [Hunter]

Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:51 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum