Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

The Boy, The Grinch, and the Copycat [Hunter] Empty The Boy, The Grinch, and the Copycat [Hunter]

Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:42 pm
Mission:

Gonk woke up one December morning to find no scroll on his windowsill, only a fresh mound of snow. Gonk threw off his covers and stretched, not yet sure of what to do with his day. As he ate breakfast, he decided that he could benefit from some training, so once he finished, he threw on his new armor, grabbed his katana and ninja tools, then left his apartment. Gonk had only taken a few steps before he was teleported to a snowy arena. Gonk could barely see ten meters, the snow storm significantly impairing his vision.
“Did the Hollykage do this?” Gonk wondered as he stumbled around. He ended up finding a small one room building that he can take shelter in. Gonk opened the door and stumbled inside, brushing the snow off himself. After he had been in for a few minutes, a young boy entered, from Konohagakure from the looks of his headband.
“Hey kid, what’s your name?” Gonk asked the boy. If the boy told him Gonk would reply with “I’m Gonk Hoshigaki,” he would then continue to ask “do you know why we’re here?” Gonk would look at the boy with some curiosity, he had never seen such a young Genin. He himself had graduated the academy early, but not by so much. Unless the boy told him otherwise, Gonk would still be under the assumption that the Hollykage sent him, and therefore the little kid was his teammate. They would have to put their village difference aside long enough to complete the mission and get the Hollykage’s reward. 

“You know it’s strange, the Hollykage usually either tells me he’s taking me somewhere or tells me right after, he’s never done anything like this,” For Gonk, who already was suspicious of the Hollykage, this didn’t make him think it was something else, only fortified his belief that the Hollykage was not to be trusted.
[WC=319]
Gonk's Stats:

Last edited by Gonk on Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Uchiha Benji
Uchiha Benji
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Uchiha Benji
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sharingan
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 27000

The Boy, The Grinch, and the Copycat [Hunter] Empty Re: The Boy, The Grinch, and the Copycat [Hunter]

Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:56 pm
The boy was just at the Christmas market in the Iron of Land. He had just finished one of Holly Kage’s missions, and since he wasn’t so tired yet, he decided to spend some time at the fair. It was evening, but the Advent fair was beautifully lit. There were plenty of colorful, beautiful lamps there. The boy had just bought a hot white chocolate from one of the elves. He gave her the money for it, then took the mug and started walking with it. The hot mug warmed the boy's hands, and the hot steam emanating from the mug warmed the boy's face. The boy gently sipped the hot chocolate. He couldn’t drink too fast as it was hot enough. Sometimes he raised his face back and forth to the hot steam so he wouldn't get so cold. As he walked between the stalls and looked around, he thought of drinking this hot chocolate and it was time to go to bed to sleep. He had just reached the huge Christmas tree in the village. It was about 60 feet high and very richly decorated. There were plenty of ribbons, lights and ornaments on it. It was an amazing sight. He caught everyone's attention nearby. The boy just stopped in front of the tree and admired the view. Sometimes he took a sip of the hot chocolate and just stared at the tree. When his hot chocolate was nearing the end, he decided to head home. But then suddenly he heard a thud and found himself elsewhere. He also dropped his mug. This was the opposite of the previous place. It was a cold, grim, dark place. Where the snowstorm was raging. The boy could barely see anything from that. Max saw 10 meters in front of him. The boy thought he was teleported there by Holly Kage, but that was different. He felt something was wrong.
"What is this place??? Sometimes Holly Kage teleporting me some weird place, but it is now something different... I have a bad feeling.." - thought it the boy
The boy then saw another boy nearby. He was the first to think it was Hojiro, from Konoha. But then he saw that it was a shinobi in Kirigakure. However, he was very similar to his friend Hojiro. The shark boy from Kirigakure immediately greeted the young boy.
- “Hey kid, what’s your name?” - asked him the boy
- Ohh.. Hello.. My name is Uchiha Benji from Konohagakure. Did you bring me to this bad place? - asked him the young Uchiha - Ohh sorry, I'm very indecent. What's your name? - held his arms toward Gonk for inviting to a handshake
- "I'm Gonk Hoshigaki" - answered to him the boy
- Ohh so you are Hoshigaki. I have a friend in Konoha, who is from Hoshigaki clan too. This the reason, why you are very similar to him. Nice to meet you Gonk! - said the boy politely
- “Do you know why we’re here?” - continued the asking the young Hoshigaki
- Oh so didn't you brought me to this place. To be honestly, I don't know why we are here. I was in Advent Market. I was just drinking my hot chocolate when I found myself here. It is very cold and this damn wind is blowing a lot. I really hate such extreme weather. Holly Kage never did something like this... - said the boy suspiciously
- “You know it’s strange, the Hollykage usually either tells me he’s taking me somewhere or tells me right after, he’s never done anything like this,” - told him the young boy
- Listen, I feel really bad. I think it's better to be on standby, maybe this isn't Holly Kage's work right now, it's something else... Something worse... Maybe some evil creature brought us here. We have to pay close attention, it may be a fight. We should get out of here. But damn I don't see anything in this storm. We better pay attention to each other, we'll have to work together. - the boy warned his companion - Do you have any idea how to get out of here? 
Then the boy will pay attention to everything. Not to be surprised, he was ready for combat.

Stat Page:

WC: 718
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

The Boy, The Grinch, and the Copycat [Hunter] Empty Re: The Boy, The Grinch, and the Copycat [Hunter]

Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:41 am
The Boy, The Grinch, and the Copycat [Hunter] SMN92cg
The Christmas Tree:
Spoiler:

Stood atop a small mound of snow, the naughty Kage cackled as he planned out his day. “Almost time for work” He thought to himself as he strapped a tool belt to his right hip, armed with an assortment of Kunai, Shuriken and Military Rations. His mouth salivating at the thought of new victims. There was one house located within this snow globe, surrounded by a series of trees, one of which had been decorated as a makeshift Christmas Tree. The visibility within the snow globe was obscured by the torrential snow fall with vision being limited up to 10 meters in range.

The naughty kage was tall, slender looking figure. His face and body covered with a series of scars that he wore with pride. His upper body exposed to the cold elements of the snow globe as he wore a loose fitting jacket without a shirt to boot. For his lower body, he wore flexible wool trousers that helped keep the important regions warm through the winter.

In front of the house, just by the door, laid two large stumps of wood, both about half the size and mass of the Naughty Kage. They were typically used to fuel the fire but since the globe was manned by the Naughty Kage, he saw no need for the stumps so he left them out as decorative pieces more than anything.

The Naughty Kage slowly made his way back towards the house, having resided in the globe for only HollyKage knows how long, he was pretty familiar with the surroundings despite the poor vision. More than anything, he simply followed the same series of trees back to the centre of the globe.  As he neared, entering the 10 meter visibility range, he watched a small silhouette disappear into the house. His eye lit up as a sinister grin crept across his face.

He wanted to take things at a slow and steady pace at this point in time as he hadn’t company in quite some time. With that in mind, he took a few steps forward, closing the gap between himself and the house to 7 meters. This was a perfect opportunity for him to get one over the HollyKage, so he began stretching, while observing the property for any form of movement.  He wasn’t too sure how many new arrivals he had to tango with so he decided to keep a bit of distance while he figured out his next steps.

WC - 412

Shin likes this post

Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:14 pm
Gonk heard movement outside, so he peeked through a crack in the boards and looked outside. He could see an odd looking man, stretching while keeping an eye on the house. However, he wouldn’t be able to see Gonk because the crack was too small. Gonk immediately crawled over to Benji, being careful to stay out of the man's sight.
“Hey,” Gonk whispered to Benji, making sure the naughtykage couldn’t hear him. “There’s a strange man outside, watching the house. I think he might be the reason we’re in here. I think we should try to take him down. Then maybe we’ll be returned home. He obviously knows at least one of us is in here, but we don’t know if he knows our numbers. So this is my plan. I go out there and use one of my jutsu, then when he’s not focused on the house, you get him with one of your jutsu. You do have some good jutsu right?” Gonk immediately crept over to the door, staying out of the naughtykage’s sight, then performed the five hand seals necessary for great vortex technique. Once he finished that, he flung the door open and the water exploded from his mouth, traveling towards the stretching naughtykage at 61 speed and power. It started out small, but by the time it reached the naughtykage, it was 25 meters wide and the same height. Gonk then moved one meter to the left of the door so Benji could have a go at the man. Gonk was already performing the hand seals for his next jutsu, just in case their first attack failed.
[WC=272]
[TWC=591]
[Jutsu Used: Great Vortex Teqnique scaled to 61 power and speed]
[AP used: 45]
[AP remaining: 619]
Uchiha Benji
Uchiha Benji
Genin
Genin

Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:05 pm
The two boys were inside the house when they heard voices outside. Gonk looked out of the gap and saw a scary old figure. Gonk began to whisper to the boy so that their opponent could not hear it. 
- "There’s a strange man outside, watching the house. I think he might be the reason we’re in here. I think we should try to take him down. Then maybe we’ll be returned home. He obviously knows at least one of us is in here, but we don’t know if he knows our numbers. So this is my plan. I go out there and use one of my jutsu, then when he’s not focused on the house, you get him with one of your jutsu. You do have some good jutsu right?” - whispered Gonk to Benji
- Yeah, I have some good jutsu. I will try attack him after you, but be prepared that if he avoids my attacks, you will have to attack from the side - whispered Benji to Gonk.
Gonk then formed the hand seals, then opened the door and attacked the figure with the Vortex jutsu. Then Gonk went left. Then the boy closed his eyes, and when he opened them, they crimson with 3 black tomoe(Sharingan). Then the boy immediately used the Sharingan : Full Utilization [V7] jutsu. The boy rush out of the house towards Naughty Kage with his full speed (129), so much so that it is about 7-10 meters between him and NaughtyKage The boy shapes the clone hand seal, focuses his chakra on the area of ​​his chest, and create 2 Shadow Clones. This will cause a large amount of smoke to appear as the clones are formed. In the smoke, the boy transforms (Transformation Technique)himself into a shuriken who will be in the hands of one of his clones. Because of the smoke, his opponent can't see the boy transformed into a shuriken. The clone throws the Shuriken towards the NaughtyKage and shapes the hand seals with max speed: Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger → Ox → Tiger it then creates 50 copies from the shuriken (Shuriken Shadow Clone v7).These are scattered horizontal. The highest flying shuriken flies to the head line of the NaughtyKage. The lowest-flying shuriken flies half a meter above the ground(this is the original, so this is Benji). The other clone (while the shurikens are flying) goes diagonally right forward next to Naughty Kage. It is about 10 meters from the Naughty Kage. This clone shapes hand seals with max speed: Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Tiger, and he fires a huge fireball out of his mouth(Great Fireball V7) towards Naughty Kage with 105 power and 105 speed. The fireball's size is 20 meter diameter. The fireball moves slightly higher than the shurikens, so the two don't collide. Then Naughty Kage will probably have to jump up to avoid the two attacks. Then if his opponent jumps up, Benji will come to under Naughty Kage and change back into human. There he shapes the hand seals with max speed: Horse → Dog →  Ram →  Dragon → Tiger → Snake(V7 Great Fire Annihilation) and release the huge wall of fire upwards which is 25 m tall, 25 m wide and travels up 40m distance from Benji with 110 power and 110 speed. If he has somehow managed to avoid the attacks so far, it will probably hurt him.

Option B.: If the opponent starts to form hand seals during shuriken attacks, Benji immediately changes back to human and goes to the left at max speed. His legs reach the ground, so he can move. In this case, he will use V7 Great Fire Annihilation jutsu from there(towards Naughty Kage position), and thus a crossfire is fired with the clone(in the right site) at the opponent. He shoots Great Fire Annihilation a little higher than the Fire Ball, which is why it will be very difficult to avoid it sideways and up. In this case, the boy is positioned so that it is impossible for him to be hit by the clone's FireBall jutsu, and he will not hit the clone either. (However, if Naughty Kage shoots fire jutsu to the shuriken instead of avoiding it, it will be almost impossible to avoid the fire ball that the clone shoots at the same time)

WC: 734

TWC: 1452 119

Boosted stats:

AP:
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:20 pm
The naughty kage stretched both wrists, moving back and away from the shack by one meter at top speed, standing still for less than a second, his eyes assuming the crimson color of the 3 tomoe Sharingan. His eyes glowed as he began to full utilise the potential of the 3 Tomoes. His hands flew rhythmically into a series of hand signs at top speed, starting with the Horse, ending in the Snake. At this time the door to the shack was still closed, so while the Naughty Kage didn’t know of the quantity of individuals hiding out inside, he knew that there was at least 1 individual inside the wooden contraption. The instant Naughty Kage completed the series of handsigns, he raised the snake handseal to chin level, exhaling a stream of fire 6 inches wide that extended out 1 meter from the Kages mouth to rapidly expanding into a giant wall of flames all of which occurring at top speed.

The wall was a staggering 25 meters wide and 25 meters tall, travelling at the shack at top speed from a distance of 8 meters. To better understand the gravity of the situation, the dome the group was situated in was 50 meters in diameter, and 50 meters deep, this one technique immediately covered 12 and a half meters either side of the 10 meter, tall, wide and long shack.

Having assumed full size, the Great Fire arrived within a meter of the door to the shack, the door swung open, one of the men inside released a measly water technique that was quickly evaporated in wake of the intense red flames before jumping to his left, right into the direction of the great fire annihilation. The instant the water user opened up the entrance to the shack by moving to the left of it by 1 meter, a second individual appeared wearing the same crimson eye as that of the Naughty Kage, charging straight at the Naughty Kage at top speed and effectively into the burning wall of flames in his futile effort to assume the 7 meter gap between himself and the Naughty Kage. The Uchiha would be burnt to a crisp in the process, the great fire leaving nothing but ash in it’s wake. The fire would then strike the second Shinobi, residing him to the same fate as his comrade.

WC - 388
Calculations and Stuff:
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:51 pm
When Gonk was about to creep over to the door and perform his hand seals, he noticed a red glow shining through the window, and a rapid rise in temperature.
“He must have used a fire style jutsu,” Gonk hissed to Benji. “Get away from the door!” Gonk stood up and ran to the opposite wall at 88 speed, then crouched back down. The naughty kage wouldn’t have seen this movement because the wall of fire was blocking his vision. Right after he crouched down, a few flames jumped through the cracks in the door frame, but nothing inside was harmed, and the flames quickly passed. Gonk felt the house cool down so he formed all of the hand seals for great vortex technique and dashed to the door at 88 speed. He flung open the door and spewed the water at the naughy kage, who stood eight meters away from the house, surrounded by puddles. There were no fires on the ground, because of all of the snow that used to be there, but the two logs had caught on fire and were burning. The vortex spun directly at him with 61 speed and power. If he was caught in it he would be brutally killed. Gonk then stepped out of the doorway moving one meter towards the naughtykage and one meter to the left of the doorway at max speed. The building was smoldering and there were a few small fires, but it wasn’t in any immediate danger of collapsing or harming anybody nearby. Gonk then started forming the hand seals for his next jutsu at max speed while he waited for the boy to help out.
[WC=279]
[TWC=870]
[Jutsu Used: Great Vortex Technique]
[AP used:45]
[AP remaining: 619]

Satoru Jugo likes this post

Uchiha Benji
Uchiha Benji
Genin
Genin

Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:40 pm
The boy had just activated his Sharingan (Sharingan (3. tomoe)) when his partner, Gonk, shouted at him.
- “Get away from the door!”
As soon as he heard this, the boy ran back to the opposite wall at his max 69 speed, then he crounched back down. He didn’t even have time to use Sharingan Full Utilization. The flames thus could not reach the boy and no one was injured in the house. Then in that second, while Gonk was using the Vortex jutsu, the boy's eyes began to shine.(Sharingan : Full Utilization [V7] ). Immediately after Gonk, he also stepped out the door at his max speed(129). He ran towards the Naughty Kage at max speed until the distance between the two of them (between him and the Naughty Kage) was 8 meters. As he ran with 129 speed, he began to form hand seals with his 129 speed, Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Tiger. The instant Benji completed the series of handseals, he raised the Tiger handseal to chin level. As soon as he reach the distance that is it only 8 meters between him and Naughty Kage, he blow a huge fireball out of his mouth toward Naughty Kage. (Great Fireball V7) Then a huge fireball goes towards the NaughtyKage with 105 speed and 105 power. The Fire Ball size is 20 meters in diameter. The moment he fired the fireball, he immediately began to shape hand seals again with his max speed: Rat, Dog, Tiger, Rat(This NaughtyKage can't see because the boy is covered by a huge fireball). He then fires a small, two feet fireball towards the NaughtyKage half a meter above the ground with 95 speed and 95 power. (V7 Searing Migraine) The moment he launched this attack, he would immediately turn 180 degrees and begin to rush out of the 20-meter range of a possible fire storm with his max 129 speed. While he running, would look back usually(like 2 lookback / seconds), to check for an attack from behind. The moment he started running, he would yell at Gonk (at such a volume that the Naughty Kage could not hear it because of the sound of an approaching fireball) to back away. Once he is safely out of range of the jutsu, he would turn back to toward Naughty Kage, start forming handseals for his next jutsu, and prepare to defend / attack. As the Great FireBall obscures this small fireball, his opponent cannot see that it is approaching behind the huge fireball. So if his opponent tries to neutralize the first attack with a jutsu of the same power, then while the two jutsu destroy each other, this is the 2nd attack(Searing Migraine), it comes in contact with the fire. After the contact it erupts into a giant fire-storm causing widespread destruction in an area up to twenty diameters. This would surely absorb NaughtyKage and kill him right away. If he had time to avoid the first wave of attack (Great FireBall), then a second attack(Searing Migraine) would probably make contact with a tree near NaughtyKage (within a 20-meter radius of the NaughtyKage) and would erupts into a giant fire-storm. Naughty Kage wouldn’t expect that, and that’s why it would be hard enough to avoid it.

WC: 541

TWC: 1993

Boosted Stats:

AP:
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:19 am
Having assumed full size, the Great Fire Annihilation arrived within a meter of the door before crashing into the shack, setting it ablaze in the process while shaking it to its core. Naturally with a fire of this intensity, all the snow in the immediate proximity evaporated creating a thin veil of steam that slowly ascended. The shack had only one unopenable window on the front of the property, it was simply there to add aesthetic, not provide any form of functionality as after all who would open a window in the freezing cold snow? The window was located 1 meter to the right of the 1.6 meter tall door that was half a meter wide. The window it self was a meter in width and height.

The door to the shack was perfectly centred, unlocked, unobstructed, with approximately 5 meters of wall to either side, with the walls extending to the length of 10 meters in depth, height and overall width. The base of the shack was made from the same wooden material as the walls, making it equally durable as the shack and air tight. The interior was completely empty, no shelves or any form of furniture, aside from the visitors. The window was directly in the Naughty Kages field of view. Before long, the continuously falling snow forced the remaining flames to subside. The Naughty Kage continued to wear the 3 Tomoe Sharingan, his position giving him a clear view into the property via the window while his ocular ability further enhanced his vision.

Suddenly, The Naughty Kage observed as if in slow motion a purple haired boy rise up and into view on the other side of the 10 meter wide, long and tall shack. The appearance of the boy was different from the silhouette that the Naughty Kage had previously witnessed which allowed him to deduce that there were at least 2 people inside the shack. As there wasn’t snow inside the shack and since the Naughty Kage was approximately 8 meters from the window, the 10 meter vision obstruction caused by the snow didn’t apply in this situation. In response to the movement, the Naughty Kage instinctively burst forward the very moment the boy stood to his feet. “Target acquired.” Echoed through his mind as the Sharingan instantly calculated the boys angle of trajectory based on the previously witnessed position of his body.

The Naughty Kage, dashed towards the same door as the Genin but at a faster pace of 129 with only a distance of 8 meters as oppose to the boys 10 meter distance stemming from the boys previous position on the opposite side of the wall to that of the entrance which is located 10 meters away because of the dimensions of the property. Thankfully, the direct path to the door was free of any obstructions allowing the Naughty Kage to charge at the door at top speed rather effortlessly. From the moment his feet left his original location his hands flew into a series of 5 hands seals, the last of which intentionally completed just as the Naughty Kage arrived at the door.  

The Naughty Kage released a swift toe kick to the bottom half of the door delivered by his leading left foot at top speed and strength, as the door swung open his Sharingan spotted another individual still on the polar opposite side of the wall, 10 meters away from the entrance, the appearance of this individual corresponded to the previously seen silhouette which confirmed the Naughty Kages suspicion of 2 individuals being situated at the property. The instant a small gap of 8 inches appeared in the entrance of the door, the Naughty Kage raised the tiger hand seal to his mouth, with the purple haired boy still running directly at him he released and effortlessly guided a 6 inch wide stream of fire through the gap and into the shack.  

The stream detached forming into a fire ball with a 20 meter diameter at top speed moving from the entrance of the shack inwards in a straight line at full power and speed. As the fire ball grew, it filled every nook and cranny of the shack, but because of its strength, it wasn’t able to destroy any of the walls and as a result was compressed to the maximum size of the interior as it travelled towards first Gonk who was approximately 4.5 meters away, then Benji who was still at the far wall, 10 meters away.
Geek Stuff:
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:13 pm
Right after Gonk stood up, he glanced through the window, and saw the Naughtykage looking back at him. The Naughtykage's face lit up with a malicious grin, then dashed towards the house. He was moving much faster than Gonk could, so Gonk realized there was no hope of getting to close. Remembering the giant wall of flames the man had made earlier, Gonk decided there was little hope he could counter what the man had planned. So instead he turned to the boy next to him and said "You said you had some powerful jutsu, as soon as he opens the door, use one." The man was about half way to the door and furiously weaving hand seals. Gonk then took a defensive stance.
"Man I really hope this kid comes through," Gonk thought as he looked around nervously.
[WC=139]
[TWC=1009]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum