Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Resuming Negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Resuming Negotiations

Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:57 pm
He listened to what Kozai stated talking about the doujutsu and what it does. He doesn't even recognise that Yasaki was an uchiha himself which was somehow a good sign. He trusted him, but was curious to know this power he which speaks about. Yasaki then nodded and proceed too shake his head.  The advancing of this eye which he never heard before came up as he respectfully nodded, waiting Kozai to finish his sentences.

"Show me it and if it benefits for the village and us then surely I cannot deny can't I Kozai? As-long it ain't something not worth my time then it's fine. But just show me.." He said in a tone of calmness.

Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:23 pm
Yasaki shook his head to hear the statement Kozai stated. The enthusiasm of the Uchiha raised, but all, in reality, was curious to know about this power he speaks of. The only Uchiha in hoshigakure was himself, but what if he showed him it? What would the outcome be?  

Yasaki glanced at the fellow man.“We sure have plenty but let me present something for you.” The six-foot-nine stood up as a thin of the light pink cloak was surrounding him. At that moment he eyed Kozai, smirking at him. It felt strange for Yasaki raising his big right hand with composure, planting it on his face covering one eye. Was this what Kozai was looking for? Yasaki closed his eyes and then instantly dropping them down. With the crimson eye evolving to a three tomoe, Yasaki stared at Kozai with a fierce look at his face.

“Now answer my question Kozai what is this power you speak off I shall not ask again.”

Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:57 pm
As he glared at him, with his fierce crimson eyes the giant noticed Kozai drawing out a folder supplied with a legitimate amount of papers. He picked up the book from the desk as he would grasp it with his right hand. Yasaki invariably preferred to perform for his village and look after those around him. He drew a brief peer at the folder as he watched Kozai, eyeing him momentarily. Within that moment he listened to what he stated, nodding at his words. He gathered a lot of useful information, maybe he was useful after all.

The power he seeks stated in this folder, Yasaki opened it as he would slowly read the documents. As an Uchiha, he witnessed there are stages to it. At this stage, he wielded the Mangekyou Sharingan. But to think of it not knowing another doujutsu superior to him existed. He was forty-three in age, the old man he was, but it amazed him with this book filled with magnificent intelligence. So it was the truth, Kozai wasn’t bantering around after all this was serious to him. He placed the book on the desk as he eyed Kozai.

“Yes, I understand this is truly something I’ve not witnessed.  I got to say you are one of the most intelligent shinobi I have seen.” His Sharingan was also active.

Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:51 pm
Yasaki scanned the room as his eyes stared at Kozai. It was either this man was a waffler but he understood his idea of this magnificent power he spoke off. The proof was given aswell a note filled with intelligence which he gathered. Of course, Kozai was being real, but Yasaki was always ready. Now he was ready as he listened to what Kozai stated next.

"Us here means business and business for me and for my villagers. Stop waffling and let's get the show started." Yasaki was irritated he just wanted to get over it either way. The truth was in front of him but he was eager to get the result. Yasaki eyed Kozai waiting on the next step it was about to begin eventually.

Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:33 am
So it finally happened what he really said was the truth. It felt strange for the procedure to happen, Yasaki expected that Kozai might do something but he trusted him either way, he got what he was looking for. He had a moment where he had a preference to turn this knowledge into a notebook. Yasaki opened his eyes and tested it out himself, it was perfectly working as expected. He responded to Kozai in a steady manner. “It seems to be working perfectly.”

As he would get up, he would get the note from the table placing it one of his drawers, locking it up. 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum