Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 2:25 amRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 2:17 amJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raiko Kenko
Raiko Kenko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Raiko's Training Time! Empty Raiko's Training Time!

Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:41 pm
Raiko layed down on a bench in the hidden cloud village, an activity he had indulged in quite a lot. He had been truly at peace without a thought on hi- 'oh Shit! I totally forgot!' Raiko thought suddenly with a jerk upwards. 'The genin exams i forgot to train for them!' he thought with distraught that was alien to him as he usually more or less couldn't care most the time. 'I guess anytime is better than never...' he thought to himself as he prepared to train for the genin exams. "It can't be that hard right? All i really have to do is learn the clone jutsu and the transformation technique and i'll be ready for exams. Ugh this is gonna take forever I barely know the handseals for either!" He muttered with a sigh annoyed with himself that he hadn't done the preparations earlier. 

He put together the ram handseal, deciding that he should train the clone technique first then he quickly switched his fingers over to the snake handseal 'all right! now the last handseal is...damn..i forgot...' he thought to himself as he stared at his hands currently in the snake handseal with  face a pure confusion 'it's only three handseals! how could i've forgot!' he thought frantically while desperately trying to remember. 'Well if i try every seal... i'll eventually find it... hoh this is gonna take forever!' Raiko said in his head as he tried multiple seals each feeling less and less right as he continued on, then finally stumbling on the last seal he remembered the tiger handseal! 'There's ONE last seal left there's no way this one could be wrong! At least i hope i'm not forgetting any...' He said in his head as he did the tiger handseal "how much chakra do i need to use this? eh that doesn't matter i'll just use enough for at least something to show up." He mentioned to himself as he pumped tons and tons of chakra into the technique forcing a clone out of himself with a big cloud of smoke as a clone had appeared next to him, whose clone? he had no clue, because it certainly didn't look like him or mostly ANYBODY for that matter with a messed up smorgasbord of features on its face. 

The clone quickly disappeared (Thankfully) with Raiko thinking to himself 'maybe it'd be better if i control my chakra a little more, cause that thing gave me some serious chills!' he redid the Ram → Snake → Tiger handseals with a lot less chakra to the technique this time. It seemed that wasn't enough either, while it did look like him this time it had a goofy face and miniscule body in comparison to actual Raiko "Dammit!" Raiko cursed to himself "Why can't i get this right!?" he redid the handseals again and again which radically tired himself out exhausting most of his chakra "Damn *Huff* it! *Huff*" he spoke in between huffs and puffs as he was out of breath, in absolute anger he forced his hands into the signs one more time focusing a moderate amount as a cloud of smoke as a perfect clone of Raiko had appeared next to him in a more neutral position rather than the actual Raiko's more tired position and his fatigued face as he slowly ran down his chakra the clone dispersed into a cloud of smoke. Raiko had fell to the floor feeling completely drained of all stamina and chakra from attempting the clone technique all day "welp first jutsu, completed!" as his head fell to the ground passing out quickly.

606 Words
Clone jutsu. +3 stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum