Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 6:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 9:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 6:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 5:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 5:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 4:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 4:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 3:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 3:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 47%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
3 Posts - 6%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Training Time (P/IO/NK) Empty Training Time (P/IO/NK)

Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:58 pm
Primrose Uchiha had arrived at the training ground in the early morning fog. Due to the weather there had been a large amount of fog as of late. She was wearing her new training outfit. One similar to that of Sakura, only blue with the Uchiha emblem on the bottom of it, under the skirt she has black training skin tight leather pants. The top consisting of a blue leather bikinin top long, elbow length fishnet gloves with her regular leather gloves over them that also bear the Uchiha crest. Around her waist on the form of a belt was her Konoha headband. She had her weapons on her and she seemed very focused unlike she used to be. The bijuu was being unusually quiet.

"Nothing to say today?" She asked it since they were still alone. "You usually make me feel bad about something in an attempt to be used. Yet not a word out of your mouth today." Prim said to it. A low growling noise is heard as Prim smirks.

"Don't worry I will speak." The Nibi said with a hint of sarcasm letting Prim know it was there and would speak when it felt the need to.

Primrose shrugged it off as she sat on a rock and waited for this kid to show up. She knew his name and felt that it might have been that kid she had just met a few days back. Senba Utuma. The name was so familiar and now he was on her squad with a couple of other people. She decided to take up being a squad leader, it was something she felt would help show she wasn't as much of a worthless slacker like she had been and prove she had some worth to her.

Word Count: 300
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 850

Training Time (P/IO/NK) Empty Re: Training Time (P/IO/NK)

Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:17 pm
Senba woke up very early this morning because his new squad leader wanted to train. The thing was it was not the squad leader that asked him it was someone else. He did not like the morning at all and was very sluggish. He cooked up something to eat, eggs and bacon pretty much. Senba scarfed it down and drinking milk behind his meal. He took a shower, and put on his training clothes. This consisted of his white tank top shirt, and cargo shorts. He sighed and though "Why does it have to be this early in the morning? I hate mornings." He strapped his katana on his back and put all of his ninja gear into his pouch. He strapped it on his belt where it was easily accessible to his right hand. He walked out his apartment room leaving it squeaky clean and locked the door behind him.

He arrived at the training grounds. The thing was is that he did not know who his squad leader was. He saw a woman with long black hair down to her lower back, and she was wearing blue. Senba could see the uchiha symbol and groaned. He thought to himself "Really an uchiha for a squad leader?" He looked closer and recognized her as Primrose. He smiled and said "This might not be as bad as I think." He walked up to her and asked "I am guessing you are my squad leader? Why in the hell did you want me up here this early in the morning?" He said this jokingly of course, but hopes she would recognize him. He tried to hide the fact that he was shy around women as best as he could.

[288 WCT]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:34 am
Prim heard a voice and saw a very familiar face. It was one of a guy whom she just met. Senba Utuma. Smiling she looked at the young genin. At least he seemed to be a serious person and wanted to learn and came prepared and at least she had met him before. This may nor be as hard as she thought originally. Standing up she turned to him.

"I remember you Senba, I take it you are on my team." She said to him. " I am not a fan of mornings either but they told me to get started early. I also have academy students I am training." Prim rolled her eyes at that last part of the sentence. She could feel the Nibi starting to make a weird purring noise. It was as they he was ready to train and spar.

Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:02 am
Senba sighed and sat against a tree next to the water staring into it. His mind was still in a daze from waking up. Senba gave a faint smiled though and said "I am glad you remembered me." He turned his head to look at his squad leader, and thought to himself "How am I going to train with her? I will get to easily distracted by her looks." Senba sighed and scratched his head. He then asked "What is this training going to include? Are we training something specific; or are you just sparing with me to get to know the way I fight and how I handle myself?"

[398 WCT]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:46 am
Prim smirked at Senba. "I need to see what you are capable of since I am your squad leader." Prim said smiling. She began to build her chakra. She immediately let the chakra run to her eyes. Blinking twice she turned on her crimson three tomoe sharingan eyes. She decided to start simple. Even thought she had just met him, she did want to spar. "Show me what you got." Prim said smirking now." She moved her hands up towards her mouth and using her built up chakra she blew a fireball from her mouth and aimed it right at Senba. She figured he would dodge because it was just a small basic attack.

Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:16 am
Senba could not help but notice how beautiful prim was, and her sharingan. He heard her speak, and saw that she blew a fire ball at him. He smirked and thought "I guess she is starting out simple, but come on a fireball? Then again not a lot of genin are as skilled as I am." He moved out of the way moving five meters to the right. He said "I am more skilled than you think. Please do not take it easy on me." He smiled and built his chakra. Water droplets started forming into the air around him as he stood there with his arms crossed. He thought to himself again "I cannot be over confident. The uchiha eyes are supposed to be powerful so I should be careful." The droplets started converging together forming bubbles. This created three bubbles, the size of small boulders, which were now rotating around Senba. He performed the Water Needles technique, and one of the bubbles that were around him formed into seven needles. If these were to hit the seven needles would puncture into prim's skin and cause major pain, but nothing life threatening.

[591 WCT]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu May 02, 2013 2:10 am
Prim smirked at Senba. She figured he could avoid the basic attack, it was that easy after all."Water needles, how cute!" Prim said to herself sarcastically. This was only the second water element user she had ever met. Arashi was a water user. She developed a headache thinking about it because he had knocked her out during their second spar. Prim focused as she body flickered out of the way a few feet behind Senba. She was about half a yard away from him as she had decided what she was going to do. Going easy on him? Ha! She wouldn't insult him in such a way.
"Very well, I just wanted to see what you could do. I could try something a little different on you." Prim said as she drew in a deep breathe, then exhaled preparing to use the Bijuu Flame. She decided to use the Nibis blue fire. It was a little more dangerous. Prim knew how to use this one attack and mainly used it as a scare tactic if upset. Very few times had she actually used it in battle.
"Must you use it? You do not even use it properly, it is not for showing off with, its for killing. I may end up having to show you how to properly use it." The Nibi hissed. Prim smirked at the thought of the Nibi being mad at her. "Opinion dually noted." Prim said sarcastically. She knew she spoke out loud but didn't care if Senba heard her speaking. As she inhaled again she exhaled this time exhaling blue flames and blowing them in Senbas direction a few feet from her.

(838)
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Thu May 02, 2013 2:55 am
Senba saw Prim pretty much disappear. He smirked and thought to himself "I expected nothing less." He stood there for a second and could sense her behind him. He heard her speak and thought "Who else is here?" He heard her inhale more and figured show was going to attack with some sort of jutsu. Prim was right behind him so he figured whatever she was doing could go right over him. He crouched down as soon as she exhaled and saw the blue fire go over his head. He was shocked and thought "Blue fire?!?!? What kind of sorcery is this?" He looked up for a second before he dashed off and all he could see were Prim's big boobs. He dashed to the right about ten meters after the fire stopped; his two bubbles of water followed him. The heat from it was making Senba sweat, and he was shaking a bit. He figured he would ask her after the spar. He performed the Shadow Clone Technique and makes two clones of himself.

One clone ran to the right at the same time the other clone ran to the left. There was now a clone infront, behind, and Senba was to the right of her. They were all ten meters from her.

Senba started to pull more water from the air and stayed back. The two clones ran at prim; one went to tackle her and the other went for a leg sweep. This was an attempt to take her down, and distract her as the real Senba was preparing for something. If the clones hit then prim would be on the ground.

[866 WCT]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu May 02, 2013 4:43 am
Prim could see the clones and how fast they were moving with her crimson three tomoe eyes. She was able to see all three as she looked around. She remained focused as she dodged both shadow clones. As she managed to dash three feet away she decided to use another technique to distract him as she toyed with him just to see what he could do. Using another jutsu, The Phoenix Sage Fire Technique. Acting quickly, Prim used her chakra to create several fireballs. The fireballs began to fall on top of and around Senba. Of course Senba being as advanced of a Genin as he was, he would be able to avoid these with ease, but it was the perfect distraction.
Prim moved out of the way as she removed her two Sharingan Kunai from her weapons pouch with her right hand and then pulled out three shuriken with her left. Using her right hand she first launched the kunai at Senba then using her left hand she launched her shuriken at him. She now waited to see what he would do and what he could avoid. So far he was able to handle everything and dodge everything Prim had done to him, even the Bijuu fire. She waited to see how he would handle this.

[1055]

jutsu used: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10721-fire-release-phoenix-sage-fire-technique?highlight=Phoenix+Sage+Fire+Technique
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Thu May 02, 2013 3:14 pm
Senba was creating water out of the moisture in the air around him as he saw prim dodge his clones. She forgot to dispose of them though so the clones did not disappear. He thought to himself "A drastic mistake on your part prim." He watched as she created seven fireball that came straight for him. He smirked and the water that he created made a shield in front of him canceling the fireballs. He was about to disperse the shield until he saw two kunai and three shuriken flying at him. They penetrated the shield and slowed down dramatically and were now pretty much suspended in the water. He did not move from his spot at all. He said to prim "That was good, and if it were another genin then they might have been hit." He tried to keep her attention towards him as the clones stood up.

One of the clones attempted to hold her in place. If this was successful then the other clone would attempt to trap prim in a
Water Prison. If the water prison was successful then prim would be trapped and unable to move.

[1058 WCT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum