Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Time for Training  Empty Time for Training

Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:01 pm
Ryou was reading the new jutsu encyclopedia on the couch in the living room. His aunt came downstairs seeing Ryou reading," What are you reading?" Ryou responded without looking up, "The Jutsu encyclopedia, look at this jutsu." Showing her Wind Release: Gale Palm. "Wow my nephew is learning new jutsu, how exciting ." Ryou just rolls his eyes, "Alright I'm going, when I come back I'll tell you how it goes." He heads outside but not with kissing his aunt on the cheek. "Don't forget to be back before 7:30" She says out the door.

Now that Ryou was at the training field This is a C ranked jutsu, it will be worth all the blood and sweat he thought with a smirk. Alright first things first learning how to do the justu. Ryou starts to read the encyclopedia and tries understand it, "Creates a directional gale can be omni-direction, with the user at the center, but can cover only 180 degrees." He reads out loud. Ok I think I need to work on directing the wind around me, Ryou had to think on how to do that. He sat on the ground and put his hands together, remember your academy days. He sat there for a while, on the outside he looked like he was doing nothing but in Ryou's mind he was concentrating ,hard. He tried to imagine a pushing motion around him,easier said then done. He kept going and going but nothing happened. More and more trying but then a small gust he felt go past hair. Yeah, now all I need is power, again easier said than done. When he opened his eyes he saw it was like 8:00, shoot I'll start again tomorrow.

He went up to the front door, when he went in he saw his aunt reading and drinking tea. "Finally, your home I was getting worried, so how did it go?" Ryou looked her ,"Well, I kind of did it." He started to head upstairs, "I'm pretty tired with all the work." he said stepping up the stairs. "Wait, I bet you hungry?" His aunt says going up after him with plate of rice, beef in sukiyaki and nikujaga. Ryou takes the plate with up in his room, setting it on his desk and starts to eat. After eating he lays on bed and starts thinking about what he could do about this jutsu, well I could just add more power. He started reading the jutsu encyclopedia, studying frount and back. He kept thinking about the jutsu until he past out. 

Back at the training fields What if I make a small version then add more power over it, so he put the pile of sand around him. Ryou sat down trying to do the thing he did yesterday, putting his hands together and focused his wind chakra in a pushing motion. He studied the right amount of chakra she needed.After a while of focusing he started kicking up the piles of sand and pushing it outwards , Yes, now something heavier, maybe theirs something at the apartment. 

Ryou went back home to eat lunch and try to find something heavier than sand, which granted, was a lot of things. After eating lunch he went around the apartment digging for something heavier. He started looking threw a box of old stuff and found a old stuffed bear, Prefect. Before the left his aunt asked him "So how is the training going?" "Fine, I'm going to try two more steps then I'm going to need your help." She just smiles, "Don't be late again."

Now that Ryou was back at the training grounds, he puts the stuffed bear in front himself, then he sit in the same position as before. Ryou started making the wind chakra push out, but all he could do was kick up some sand and the fur of the bear. He kept trying to push the bear back with his chakra. For it seemed to be hours he finally pushes the bear, and out of excitement he kept doing it. Eventually the bear went flying.The next thing I want to try pushing is shiriken, he thought pulling out a shiriken and placing it in front of himself, placing it in the perfect spot to it would shoot at the wooden pole. He focused his chakra again in a pushing motion but he kicked up a lot of sand. Focus and more focus is all he could do right now. Then it moves a little ,that's when he put a lot of chakra into it, flinging it into the wooden pole. Then he pulls out more and tries to fling though ones and he knew how much chakra he needed. It toke a while but he flung all the shiriken to the wooden pole.

Ryou ran home in excitement, bursting the door open, scarring his aunt off her seat. "What, What is it?" she asked. I replied " I did it." But before told her the rest he needed to rest because of all the chakra he used, "I'll be in my room." Ryou went upstairs and fell in his bed still thinking about the jutsu and seeing how proud she was going to be.

Ryou woke up now with full chakra and heads downstairs. "Good morning sleepy head." his aunt smiles,"I'm ready to help." Ryou smiles back. "Good, then lets go." She puts down her tea and her and Ryou left

Ryou and his aunt walked back to the training field, "Alright I'm going to have you throw shuriken in front of me." His aunt looks confused." Might I ask why?" Ryou just puts his hands together."You will see just watch." She does as told and throws a shuriken in front of Ryou, at that time he uses the Gale palm Jutsu, and makes that shuriken fly way from Ryou. His aunt looked impressed "Wow its only been three days" Ryou looked back in her proud eyes. "May we battle, well for training?" He asked, She looks back " Sure I want to see how much you have grown."  Ryou smiles Ill show her, I'll make her proud. 

They get on the opposite sides of each other, then we put our two fingers up to symbolize that we where about to fight. They charge at each other, Ryou throws a shuriken, Counters it with a kuni and keeps charging. Ryou has to pull out a kuni to deflect his aunts attack. Ryou throws himself back away from his aunt then makes two clones then makes some offensive motions. Ryou jumps over his aunt and slashes with his kuni but of course she block it and she throws him back and throws some shuriken. This is perfect I can use my new justu, Ryou puts his hands together and does the Gale Palm jutsu, all the shuriken get caught into the jutsu and get flung everwhere, his aunt had to block some, She just smiles. Ryou charges at her with a kuni and she swings back and hits him. "Ryou!" She yells thinking she hit him but it turns out it was a substitution and appears behind her. His aunt sees threw this and blocks his attack and kicks him back. Ryou was now on the ground, " It's seems I win this battle." Ryou doesn't look at her "I guess." She looks at him with her sweet eyes. "You made me proud." Ryou smiled.

When they got home his aunt gives him some pop-sickles but Ryou just wanted to rest. "I'll get some bandages."She says and goes into the bathroom and grabbed a package, opening it and putting some on the place she kicked him. "So if I want to get strong like you,aunt, how would I do." Ryou asks her, she thinks on it for a while then she says the cliche "Well, follow your dreams." He shrugs it off but then thinks, what if shes right. "Now, go get some rest ,Ryou." Ryou sighs and goes up the stairs and to his room and lays on the bed. Ryou looks off the side of his bed and sees the justu encyclopedia. He looks in it for about an hour, I guess my dream is to get stronger as a ninja, and one way to do that is train. Another thing that crossed his mind was making friend, in fact he had no friends. Now that that thought crossed his mind he became depressed and turned to the other side of the bed. You know what I'm tired of me being depressed, Ill make friend and learn new justu. Speaking of friends, Ryou started thinking of the teams you get when your a genin,I hope I get the best Jonin and teammates like the siblings I never had. Ryou kept thinking of jutsu and his team that he started to doze off.

The next morning Ryou slept in and when he went downstairs his aunt was already dressed, she turned around and saw him. "Good morning, I'm sorry about yesterday,how is your injury?" she asked reminding him of yesterday. "Great it hurt a lot last night though, Um may I ask you something about your three man team in your genin years?" She looks at him and smiles, memories flooding in. "Well they were all great, sadly only two are alive." Ryou looked down "Was it hard to make friends with them?" Ryou asked. She looked concern, "It took a while but yes we became close adn thats how we did a lot of are missions, Why,are you worried about something?" Ryou quickly denied it "No, I was just wondering." She pushed it off, "Well I've got work to go to, have fun here." She says leaving the front door and taking off. He started eating breakfast and read the paper and thinks about training his new jutsu so he could prefect it and think of Technics.   

Ryou desired to go to the training field to train some more with the new jutsu. He sets the kuni and shuriken around him. Then he puts his palms together then releases the justu, making the kuni and shuriken go in all directions. Should I ask the kazekage about my team? No that's crazy, you don't ask stupid questions to the kazekage. Ryou was getting tired of fighting with himself. Maybe I should go to the market area and see if I can find friends there, Don't be stupid all you will find is trouble. Then it struck him, If I can find trouble in the market area I'll get appreciated and there I'll get friend and learn some new things, but right now lets train. Ryou also thinks of things he could do with his other justu like the shadow clone and wall climbing. He set some traps and set them off so the can train his reflexes   

It's was late at night and his aunt has not come home, so Ryou desides on reading the jutsu encyclopedia. There was a lot of justu that he could learn and he could not wait to learn them. The door opens and his aunt comes in, "Hay there sport, what did you do today." Ryou looked back, "Training" She just sighed. Ryou then asked, "How was your day?" but she didn't answer, She just went to her room. Ryou was just confused and just ignored it. "Good night?" That was weird, she must of been tired. He continued to read and saw the Wind Style Re curved Bow and the Wind Style: Wind arrow. Those will be next to learn on my list, he thought. Now it was getting to late for him and he went upstairs got undressed and when to bed but all he could do was think about his plan for tomorrow,I will go to the village market and solve some troubles.He kept his mind on it until he past out, Thats how he falls asleep.    
(Learned Gale Palm)
2001/2000
5 stats to Stamina
5 stats to Strength

Last edited by Ryou Kenshin on Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Time for Training  Empty Re: Time for Training

Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:09 pm

Please include word count and ensure your link is clickable. <3
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:49 pm
Bump
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:15 pm

Your link is still not clickable and you can also claim 10 stats from this. <3
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:54 pm
edited
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:36 pm

Approved <3
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:53 pm
You GRyou and his aunt were sitting inside the apartment both drinking tea, Ryou was reading his jutsu encyclopedia and his aunt was reading the news.There are so many cool but I think I've got my next jutsu, Ryou thought then spoke, "I think I've got a plan of a new jutsu." His aunt looked at him weird but then just smiled, " really what are is it?" She asked. "Wind Release: Recurve Bow and Wind Release: Wind Arrow,they kind of go hand and hand." His aunt smiled, "Ok be back around dinner". Ryou just laughed a little and left through the front door.

Ryou got to the field and stared at the words of book of the wind arrow jutsu. This should be easy its only an E class jutsu. Like with most jutsus, he focus chakra in a point to make the shape the arrow, this was easy, the arrow came with just a few tries but just to make sure he couldn't forget it. Then next thing up on his list was the re curved bow jutsu, which was a D class jutsu. "User concentrates and compresses air pressure to make a small re curve bow capable of firing arrows." Ryou read out loud,This shouldn't be to difficult. Ryou preformed the hand-seals, Boar then Ram. Ryou focused his chakra into a bow formation. It took a couple more hand signs but he got better at the the formation but it was not solid enough for him tho hold. The time mush of went by because when he got to that point it was almost time for dinner. 

Ryou ran home, he opened the door to find his aunt eating her dinner, "There you are, here is your food." She reached over to the counter and grabbed the plat of food. "So, how did it go?" Ryou responded with, "Good, I got the wind arrow down I just need to get the recuvered bow more solidified and then I want to challenge you." She looked up but looked like she knew he was going to say that. "Sure, I'll battle you, but I won't go easy." After Ryou finished his food he went up to his room to get ready for the next day. After I learn this jutsu I will challenge aunt and maybe beat her. Ryou then realized , If I beat her then I can challenge someone my age and my strength. The thought of it made him tingle and eventually he fell asleep. 

Ryou sat against a tree well rested, trying to remember yesterday. He put his chakra in formation, the same results happened. The hardest part for Ryou was putting enough chakra into it, For the last time he did the hand signs and put enough into the formation, the wind style chakra formed a recurved bow. Now to combine the two, Ryou did the hand signs Boar then Ram and held out his hand for the bow to form in his hand. After doing the bow he did the wind arrow jutsu forming it on the side of the bow so he could pull it back. It took his until dinner to get good enough aim. He desided to go home after his vision was getting fussy.  

Ryou ran home again, He eat his dinner that his aunt made him but she was not there. He finished his dinner and found a note on the counter. Sorry we couldn't train today I have to run some errands, We will train tomorrow, The note read. He laughed it off. He sat on the couch reading more of the jutsu encyclopedia, What if I make a ultimate jutsu of my own. This idea made him skim threw the book a see what he could do that no one else has done.

Ryou woke up on the couch with his aunt sitting drinking tea, like always. "You're awake, you must of dozed off on the couch, come, eat, we will battle after breakfast." Ryou sluggishly got up, stretched and ate breakfast. He couldn't wait to battle and fine out her strength and his .Now Ryou was fully wake and ready to battle his aunt.

They made it to the training fields, They went to the opposite sides of the field, once they got there they put up the two front fingers o show that they were going battle honorably. Ryou quickly did the hand sighs to the Recurved bow jutsu. Once that was formed he made the wind arrow jutsu and fired at his aunt. Surprisingly it hit but not his aunt it was a clone. Ryou quickly looks right, then left, then up that was went he saw his aunt raining down on him, he had to roll out of the way so his aunt wouldn't land on him, then he drawled the bow once he got up. She dodges the arrow and charges at him. The bow disappeared and he pulled out a kunai to block her attack. They locked in combat pressing there kunai against each other. Ryou then flipped backward, she reacted with throwing a botch of shiriken at him. He replied with putting his hand together adn using the Gale palm jutsu, pushing the shiriken everywhere. Ryou pulls out his kunai again and charges at her , she moves out of the way and kicks Ryou at the side. He rolls and rolls and just stays on the ground. She walks over concerned, "are you all right ,Ryou." He didn't respond he just held his side. "I guess that means...." Before she could finish he moved his legs to trip his aunt. She fell to the ground and Ryou quickly jumped up and pointed his kunai at his aunt. "You sly fox." she giggles then puffs into a puff of smoke, It was a clone. She comes up behind him and trips him. He falls, "Well know I'm the sly fox, I win" Ryou groans in defeat.

Once they got home , Ryou's aunt fixed up his injures, which was not much. "Well, color me impressed, you surprised me." Ryou just smiled back. "That new jutsu is going to help a lot on missions and becoming strong." She said patting my shoulder. "Thanks," was all Ryou was able to say. She smiled, "I'm going up stairs to take a nap." Before she went up stairs Ryou asked "Aunt what is your chakra nature?" She stopped half way up stairs. "Water, why do you ask?" Ryou straiten up. "I think I'll try to learn water style." She walked back down, "Well there we go always trying to get stronger, It's not easy let me just tell you that." Ryou looked confused, " Did you learn two nature chakra style?" She quickly responded,"No, I just have friend that learned two" She seemed like hiding something but Ryou just shrugged it off. "Ok, have a nice nap" 

Ryou was practicing some with his new jutsu while his aunt slept. Ryou breathed in threw his nose and out the mouth every time he tried to fire a shot, he still needed training. He tried to do rapid fire but that didn't work to much. The next thing he tried like walking on buildings and firing some of them and that worked a little bit better than the rapid fire thing. The other thing he tried was moving targets, so he threw his old stuffed bear in air and tried to hit it coming down but that was as successful as the rapid fire thing. Then after thoughts he got tired from using so much chakra he desired to do some training in ti jutsu, which he was not his best thing but it still could do something.         

He was over exhausting himself so he went back home to rest up a lot. Ryou went up to his room and read from his favorite book. Laying on the bed scanning threw the book. After a few hours he stopped he looked around the house and ate a snack. After a while of not knowing he couldn't find his aunt around the house. Ryou searched the building he could't find his aunt, she didn't even leave a note. After looking a while he thought he was over reacting, He waited all night and eventually he fell asleep.

He awoke to the bright sun shining in his eyes. He ate breakfast with out thinking. His eyes widened remembering yesterday. Ryou ran up to her room and to his surprise, she was not there. He tried to get his mind of it by training. Ryou repeated his training from yesterday with the bear and the building. He trained until he hit the Target and that took him all morning. Afterwards he ran to the building. He slowly opened the door,hoping to find his aunt but he was wrong. When he opened the door the place was trashed. This was getting weird for Ryou so he left the building and went out to the village to find his aunt.

1508/1500

Learned wind arrow and recurved bow

5 STATS to chakra
2 STATS to health

Last edited by Ryou Kenshin on Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I meant Stats)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:08 pm

Not AP sweetie, you get 7 stats. Stats and AP are not the same. <3