Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
22 Posts - 47%
8 Posts - 17%
5 Posts - 11%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Time for Training  - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for Training

Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:44 pm
Ryou, doing what he normal did every once and a while, train. The thing he was working one was taijutsu. His fist he threw up in the air long with something skyward kicks. Sweat finally dripped from his forehead, signaling that it was time to head home and eat some of aunt's cooking, today she said she was making pork filled dumplings. He didn't run to store more energy,which brought him to his second thing he did on days like this, watch the neighborhood go by. Watching the houses and buildings , there structure distracted and brought his mind on war, which was weird, he doesn't think of this kinda stuff just random but then again it he was still confused with the whole being part of being part of weird family history and the lies so it has been a weird couple weeks. Does this village stand a chance against others. This depressing thought left his mind after he saw home and went back to aunt's cooking.When he entered the room he was rush with the smell of greatness. He saw his Aunt putting a bowl by his spot and hers and inside was his favorite food. He sat down at his spot and started eating, "Geez, hungry much." His aunt with a laugh. Ryou responded with dumpling and pork in mouth, "Yeah that work out took a lot out of me." After he swallowed, his aunt sat in her spot, he wanted to say something but the food was so good and he didn't what to talk about. Ryou's aunt finally broke that silence, "So how did training go?" Ryou looked at her and this time swallowed his food then replied, "Great, taijutsu going well." She responded with a smile and randomly brought up, "How would you like learn something new?" Ryou looked at her like she knew the answer. "I guess I take that as yes," She said,"I learned a skill not that long ago, its called chakra infusion." Ryou remembered that word, "I've heard of it, can I learn it?" She smiled again, "Of course, I have a feeling you will be better at it than I am." This excited Ryou This will be great, "But we will start tomorrow, you and I are both tired" His aunt said. This only upset Ryou for a moment but then realized she spoke reason. 

The next morning, Ryou got up before his aunt so that gave Ryou time to read. He opened his jutsu encyclopedia and saw all the jutsu and jutsu ideas he made with chakra infusion. He continued on reading with his aunt still asleep. Finally after thirty minutes of reading, Ryou heard footsteps, his aunt slowly walked down stairs with her hair not being the long straight hair he knew her by. "Good morning,Ryou" She sleepily said starting to make breakfast. "Are you excited for today?" Ryou asked, She just nodded.

Ryou and his aunt were in finally on the training field, with them dressed for training and Ryou's aunt hair fixed. His aunt pulled out a kunai, "First thing I wanna do is show the thing I'm going to teach you." She said placing the kunai in both hand and focused on the kunai. After a minute or two the kunai lit up in charkra leaving Ryou in aw. "Now I want you to focus your chakra on around and in the kunai, its easier said than done." Ryou tried to do what his aunt said but it was tougher than he thought. He focused chakra around and in the kunai but to no eval no glow, no anything. He stopped sighed and tired again. His aunt watched kind of excited that she was watching his train.

Two hours past and Ryou still had nothing coming. "Alright" his aunt finally deciding that it was time for a break, "We will continue in about two hours you just relax and take it back. Ryou didn't fight it, she was right. He laid against wooden pole trying to breath smoother. While he was just sitting there thoughts just popped in, If I learn this, just imagine the wind style capabilities and maybe my Kekki Genki, he stopped thinking about the Charkra infusion and his mind now was on he blood limit he just found about a week ago. The problem was he knew nothing about his blood line he would need to find someone that had the same bloodline. Ryou pulled out the notebook that he found, The name still stained in his mind. He looked threw book all it said was the items that he hid, one caught his eye and that was this one katana, it read in it's description, this blade was like a normal blade but when infused with chakra the blade would turn into ash if you're are a fire style use, vapor if your a water style user, sparks if your a lighting style user, dust if your a earth style and wind if your a wind style user. This blade was very interesting because he was learning chakra infusion   so Ryou looked were he could find it, the blade was found in the hidden leaf in a secret container under a rock by a tree. This made Ryou want to learn this skill as soon as possible. He got up having energy now he took out the kunai and tried again. 

He did as aunt told him and kept going, his aunt sitting against a wooden pole watching her nephew keep at it, this made her happy and she smile but Ryou didn't notice because he was working so hard. "Ryou, dont you think it time to call it a day?" She said looking up at the sky, it was beginning to loose its light. Ryou also looking at the sky and agreed by nodding his head. She gets up and starts walking Ryou followed. Once they got home Ryou went straight to the couch and sat with a huge sigh of relief while his aunt walked in the kitchen and settled up for dinner. Tonight she made curry, which she was OK at cooking but he as had better. They sat in the spots they normally do. "I've got a mission tomorrow, so I'll not be able to train you but I have taught you the basics so I think you can do it on your own, right?" she said after taking her first bite. Ryou nodded with food in his mouth still. He swallowed then randomly asked,"What to you know about the Kaguya Clan?" She stopped eating for a second then continued, "Well I know little but I do know that they have a cool bloodline and a strong skeleton that they can control, you are lucky I gotta say, you have there bloodline but not there rage." Ryou smile,Well aunt is not going to be much help, He finished his food and excused himself from the table and went up to his room and laid on his bed.

The next thing he knew it was morning of the next day. not remembering went he fell asleep he sleepily walked downstairs. Ryou walked to the table and read the note his aunt's note she always left went she was gone, it read, I'm going on my mission, you know were the food is and good luck on training :), Ryou hated when she put a smiley face on the text but he let it slide. After eating he got dressed and left the abandon apartment and headed straight for the field.

The field was quiet , which was prefect for Ryou, he needed quietness. He pulled out the kunai again and did what he has been doing for the past few days. This time Ryou felt it this time, he was going to conger this skill He held the kunai focused, nothing happened at first then a little light of chakra but when Ryou got excited it disappeared. Ryou tried again and this time the whole kunai light up. Ryou reminded focused but was in awe. He threw the kunai at the wooden pole. the kunai sailed threw the pole making a clean whole. Ryou was really happy he finally did it. Ryou did it at least three more times before stopping because of the time and his stomach growling. 

After eating his fill and resting up he went out again. Ryou now had the skill down he wanted to train with it. Ryou took out his kunai and did the charkra infusion again. first thing he did was swing it around like there was someone there fighting him. Slicing through the air and throwing his feet at this imaginary enemy. Next thing on his check list was to practice throwing the chakra infused kunai, every time he threw it at the pole he got fast at infusing it. While he was out here he also trained his other jutsu and tijutsu training. It was getting late so Ryou heading home. When he did come back home his aunt was still gone so he was alone. he laid on the couch and read again. Ryou read until he passed out.

Ryou was surprised when he awoken on this bed. When he went downstairs he saw his aunt cooking breakfast she noticed him, "I see your a wake, I hope you don't mind that I put you in your bed." That explained it, Ryou thought, "No its fine," then he remembered the skill,"Oh do you wanna battle?" She smiled, "I guess that means you did it" Ryou nodded. She also nodded, "Ok, are you hungry?"

They ate and Ryou and his aunt went to the field, Ryou on one side and his aunt on the other. Ryou raised his index and middle finger as his aunt did the same. Then Ryou made the first move, he hurled a kunai and as expected his aunt deflected it with no problem. Then Ryou did the hand signs for the wind bow jutsu, wind chakra gathered at his palm and formed a bow and then formed then wind arrow that required no hand signs and shot it at his aunt. She moved forward at him dodge inn the attack and aimed her kunai at him. Ryou saw the attack and jumped over her and while in the air he formed another arrow and aimed at her back, when it was good he shot. She looked back just in time and dodged the arrow again but this time with it skimming her clothes. Once Ryou landed he weaved the hand signs for a two clones. The clones and him moved from place to place to mix them up, but they were not ready for the mass of shiriken being thrown at them. Luckily the real one was in the back so he skidded to a stop and put his palms together to make the Gale Palm jutsu and the shiriken didn't hit him. Then, finally, he picked up a kunai and infused it and charged at her. His aunt smiled, happy he learned it but snapped back to reality and did the same as him. They two collided and two sparks flew and his aunt kept slicing while Ryou defended himself. Eventually he jumped back and threw the kunai , she blocked it easily and stood there awaiting the next attack. Ryou then charged with only his fist, she block with her arm, now that she was blocking his the kick her back, but she endured the attack and Ryou just jumped back, but he smiled. When his aunt finally found out about why he smirked but it was too late with one clone aiming a kunai at her back. She smiled, "You win, good job I'm so proud of you." The comment also made him smile as the clone disappeared. She went to his side and kissed him, "Keep up the good work." Ryou beamed adn ran home while she walked her way. Wow I beat her next is another shinobi my level, The thought alone made him happy.            

Learned the Chakra Infusion (2020/2000)
2 STATS to Health
2 STATS to Chakra
2 STATS to Stamina 
2 STATS to Speed
2 STATS to Strength
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:32 pm

Approved <3
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:30 pm
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t31879-wind-release-chakra-blade
(Link is being a butt, please copy and paste)

Reading, reading and more reading. That's all Ryou has been doing for the past week. It was to a point that he need to go to the library every few weeks. Ryou jerks up, " I think its time to learn a new jutsu." He tells himself out loud. He reaches over and grabs his jutsu book. Ryou scans the book for a good wind style jutsu. He stops at the wind chakra blade. It was a good jutsu with a good combo with him already knowing a long ranged jutsu. It was also good that he learned how to infuse chakra because he need to know that to learn this. Grabbing his jacket on the way out, he kissed his aunt's forehead, "Ill be back for dinner." She was confused then guessed what he was doing. "Learning a new jutsu? Well don't get too strong." She laughs and so does Ryou. Then Ryou ran to the training fields.

Ryou read what the jutsu did. One of the thing it mentioned was infusing kunai. He was familiar with that because that how he learned to infuse chakra. He pulled out the kunai he was going to use. Just chakra was easier infuse than wind chakra. Ryou has, of course, used wind style before so all he need to use wind style and charka infusion. After three tries Ryou got it. he used it on the kunai. The glow from the wind style was beautiful. The blade felt the same, expect it looked longer. To test it's power and sharpness Ryou threw it at a wooden pole. The blade went clean threw the wood. Ryou smiled. Opening the book again he looked for other use for the jutsu. The other was for the shuriken. He pulled out a shuirken. Doing the same thing with his kunai. But before he could infuse any charkra a blast of wind and sand hit his face. Ryou covered his face with his forearm. The wind and the sand kept blasting at him so he quickly ran home to escape the sharp pains that the sand caused.

At the house, his aunt was reading the newspaper and sipping her tea. "I thought you would come home after hearing the wind storm." She said as the took off his shoes. "Yeah, it was so sudden." Ryou replied. "Well I would hope you got some progress on your new jutsu." Ryou nods. "I learned how to infuse wind style into kunai and almost shiriken." She laughs in her breath. "How can you be so strong?" Ryou laughs and shrugs. "Do you know anything about my clan?" Ryou asked breaking the ice. His aunt sighs. "Well, I know they were known killers and they had amazing kekki genki." These words were new to Ryou. "Kekki genki?" "Yeah, power chakra types that are only born by blood." She smiled. "Your special." Those words made him beam up. "Well, does anyone else have my kekki genki?" He asks. "I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised." That made Ryou excited to find others like him. After there talk Ryou went up to his room to wait out the storm.I'll have to find these guys but how?Ryou thought. A simple but a helpful idea. Posters could be posted around the village for someone like me to find. The wind pounded on the window Ryou thought it was going to burst. Also he knew after the storm, he and his aunt would have to clean up the sand from the stair was and roof sice we were the only ones how could with everyone else being old.

The stormed died out so both him and his aunt ran out of the house to quickly clean. After that His aunt had some errands to run and Ryou had to finish this new jutsu training. Ryou pulled out his shuriken. He first infused is chakra into it. Then wind style. Ryou saw the glow but nothing else. So he did what he knew shurikens did best, threw it at the wooden pole. The wind style extended and made longer blade. The wooden pole got cut straight threw. "Sweet." Ryou said in awe. For awhile he played with the shuriken, clean cut lines were everywhere. He did it so much the stones were looking a little more like pebbles.

He opened the sack lunch he brought out to the field. Ryou packed two rice cakes and curry. Curry was his favorite so that was eaten up fast. The rices cakes he eat slowly because he was deep in thought. After eating, he laid back and looked at the blue sky which was nice because there was no clouds, just sun and sky. One of the other reasons he liked training was seeing the outside like this. Ryou was so deep in thought he fell asleep on the rock he laid on.

Ryou was awoken by some crows picking at some left over rice crumbs that must of landed on his sweatshirt. he quickly shoos them off and they flew off. He jumped up thinking about how much time he wasted and opened his jutsu book looking for the jutsu because he remembered the one other thing it could do. Reading the book, he found out the it could be infused in your hand. This really exciting for him becasue he was worried what he would do without weapons. Now he didn't need to. He jumped right into it. With one hand he made his finger close together, kinda like a hand blade, and the other hand holding his wrist for full concentration.To do this properly he had to imagine his hand wasn't a part of his body and thought of the kunai. Thinking like that helped but it still needed to push a little further. Then is hand began to glow with wind style chakra. Ryou was amazed this how easy and clean it was to use his hand. He charged at a tree and strikes a rock and the same thing happened with the kunai and shuriken. This was so exciting for Ryou, He couldn't wait to show his aunt and maybe some friends that he could make. He laid down to rest from the chakra using.

Now knowing all the Technics, he wanted to boost more of his power. So first he trained his taijutsu. Throwing a bunch of kicks and punches. Though he practiced it he wasn't perfect at it. Now after a while of that he practiced is ninjutsu. Using wind bow and arrow first, practicing aim and power. Next ninjutsu was his gale palm. Like the others, he was good at that. Then the academy jutsu like the clone jutsu and substitution and walking on wall jutsu. Using all this chakra made Ryou tired and sweaty. He sat not thinking about the descending sun until the cold hit him.  

Ryou makes it home after the sun starts to die down and it get cold in the desert at night. There was a note on the counter. 'Ill on another errand, Tomorrow I have a surprises and a training idea.:)' it read. He smiled at her iconic smile faces. He looked threw his jutsu book for a while, he would like to make one powerful jutsu. That made him think of cool ideas he could do with wind style, there was a lot he thought of, the problem was his power. Ryou went upstairs and got dressed for bed. Ryou laid in the bed wonder her idea, was it a good one or a stupid one? He thought. Then he drifted off.

When Ryou went downstairs he saw three figures, one being his aunt. "Who is these guys?" Ryou asked seeing one figure was a male, with long black hair and brown eyes he was also tall and slender, the other was a girl that was his aunts height and with crimson hair. "These are my friends,Haruka and Hotaru." She replies. "They are helping you train for today. Hotaru, the girl, waved a friendly wave. Haruka was quiet and was judging Ryou. " Great lets go!" Ryou says optimistically.

They all stood around Ryou. "It's going to be two against one." Haruka said, that being the only thing he has said so far. "O-ok." they get in there fighting stances. The first one to attack was Hotaru. She pulled out her kunai. To defend himself, Ryou pulled out his kunai block her attack then jumping back so he doesn't get caught in a kunai fury. Next attack was from the duo, Haruka jumped up and threw a kunai. With the same kunai, Ryou blocked the attack. Seeing Hotaru charging again, he did the hand signs for wind bow and arrow and shot a wind arrow at her. She had to dodge the arrow and then she threw 5 shuriken and Haruka threw 5 as well. Quickly thinking he use Gale palm. All the shuriken got struck with a blast of wind. Ryou then pulled out two shuriken and used the new jutsu and threw the wind style shuriken at the two. Hotaru dodged it but when Haruka tried he shoulder got grazed. After landing he held his wound. Now seeing another chance Ryou used the same jutsu but on a kunai and charged at Haruka. But Ryou didn't see Hotaru. She caught Ryou behind him and held him, making Ryou drop the kunai. "We win." Haruka said, "But I agree your are getting strong." Hotaru let him go and smiled. "Yeah" Ryou said smiling back and happy with the praise. "But..." Ryou smirked and used his new jutsu with his hand. This made Hotaru let him go and jump back. Haruka charged a kunai at him. Ryou countered it with his hand. Sparks flew and I slide to the slide, remembering the girl was behind me. Ryou deactivated the jutsu. Ryou pulls out two kunai and charges at Hotaru. She jumped over me with a high jump. Mid air she threw shuriken. Ryou easily blocked them and charges where she might land. But Haruka was there waiting for me. "You guys are a good tag team!" Ryou commented. Harkau didn't care for the prasie and charged at Ryou. Ryou was there to block his attack too. There kunai struck once again. Ryou was forced to jump back tired from fighting the two. Hotaru noticed his heavy breathing. She walks over to Harkau. She smiles and he seem to know what she was saying. "Your good kid, but I think we are done." Ryou nods and sits down to rest.

Now back at Ryou and his aunts apartment Harkau was getting patched up. Hotaru joined Ryou on the couch. "You are really good! How old are you?" She commented then asked. Ryou said back "11." That number seemed to shock her. "Wow! it must be in your blood or something." Ryou laughed at that. Maybe it is? He thought. "Well keep at the good work." She said leaving the couch to check up on Harkau. Next his aunt came up to see him. "You did great! Not like I knew you wouldn't" She said. "Thanks." The two guests get up. "Well we'll be off." They said putting back on there sandals. "Thanks for the help!" Ryou's aunt said to the two. After they left she started to make curry. Ryou sat at the table. While cooking she commented " I like the jutsu." "So do I." Ryou said back.

After being filled with curry Ryou asks. "Who were those two?" She looks up at him. "Friends, Strong shinobi." He smiles. "I'll fight them again." She smiles at that too. "And ill watch." He runs the rest of the way up the stairs. He lays in his bed. How would I get stronger? He thought. One idea that popped in his head was finding others like him. It was simple but took a lot of guts, he was still a little shy from the academy age. Then he thought about the cool jutsu he could make. More and more thoughts came into his mind, it was just a side effect after a exciting battle. He pondered on this thought until sleep washed over him.

Wind style: Chakra blade  (2042/2000)
2 STATS to Health
2 STATS to Chakra
2 STATS to Stamina
2 STATS to Speed
2 STATS to Strength

Exit

Last edited by Ryou Kenshin on Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:10 am

My wc app says your training is only 1989 words. Please add a few more sentences. Keep in mind OOC notes do not go towards training wc. <3
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:28 am
Oops sorry about that.

Edited
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:31 am

Please list your complete word count. And why 2 AP? Did you mean 10 stats? <3
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:38 am
What it mean is 2 ap to all my stats 2*5= 10

edited
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:16 pm

Stats and AP are not the same. AP is derived from your stamina stat and therefore is considered a substat. You can only train AP after you're done training all your stats. So your claim would be "10 stats". <3
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:28 pm
ok i remember that
edited