Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiryu Hikari
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 3

A New Genin - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Genin

Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:10 pm
Kiryu felt sick to his stomach as the Hogokage spoke to him. As he spoke calmly of his rise to the top with no family or friends, Kiryu searched for a sign of the lust for power that the man must have had. Alas, he couldn’t seem to find it, though he knew it must be there underneath the surface. His next words surprised him though. Was it truly that impressive that he had managed to break out of the Hogokage’s genjutsu? Surely it must have been the gods themselves who gave me the strength, he thought to himself as he felt a small jolt of pleasure run through him. The gods favored him against this Uchiha, although he would not subject their favor to another test.

As the Hogokage stood, Kiryu braced himself. When he placed his hand on his head, Kiryu felt a burning anger rise within him, though he kept it sealed away. Years and years of prayer and mediation had allowed him to detach himself from his more primal emotions, so he simply stood there and tried to determine if there would be harm simply from learning from an Uchiha. After a few moments, he determined that he would simply need to be on his guard and not perform any teachings that might be blasphemous to the gods themselves.

”I’m not sure if there’s anything in particular,” he said after a few moments of internal debate. ”I did just graduate from the Academy and I’m not entirely sure what I should be doing next. I came out here to keep my skills sharp, but I’m still barely even a Genin and I basically only know the jutsu that we learned at the Academy. I suppose I was just hoping you might have some insight for me on what or even how to train. I remember overhearing something about elemental chakra, but I don’t even really know what that is.”

[WC: 323]
[TWC: 2,262]
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:21 pm
exit
Kiryu Hikari
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 3

Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:11 pm
[exit]

TWC: 2,262

Claiming:
-11 stats (+4 speed, +5 chakra, +2 stamina)
-Master Genjutsu Release (progress from 119/250 to 250/250)
-Shadow Shuriken Technique: 500/500
-Mist Servant Technique: 500/500
-Body Flicker: 500/500
-Temporary Paralysis Technique: 500/500
Balthazar
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:13 pm
What? There are still non-Hyuugas in Hoshi?

#time4purge

A New Genin - Page 2 Nrpg-approval
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A