Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutToday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Today at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:46 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiryu Hikari
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 3

A New Genin Empty A New Genin

Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:43 pm
It was a lovely summer day as Kiryu walked through the gardens surrounding Hoshigakure. Now that he had spent a few days on a break after his successful graduation from the academy, it was time to get to work. He hadn’t received any sort of request for assistance or mission assignment or anything of the sort, so he wasn’t entirely sure what he was supposed to be doing at this point. Rather than sit back and get lazy, however, he was determined to improve his skills so that he could better serve the gods through his service to Hoshigakure.

It pained him to admit it, but he wasn’t entirely sure how to train in any new ways. He could always continue to up the intensity of his training as his body adjusted, but he didn’t know how to learn any new jutsu. His instructor hadn’t been particularly talkative about what happened AFTER he had become a Genin and his examiner… well, he was just generally an unpleasant person to interact with.

With some measure of disappointment, he walked into the training grounds. There were a handful of people scattered around the area, but there were plenty of open spaces that he could use to practice without interrupting someone else’s training. He figured the best way to start would be centering himself, so he focused on simply gathering his chakra inside and slowly releasing it out using the chakra cleanse technique he had learned in class. It was a slight waste of chakra, but it was symbolic of him cleansing the impurities from his mind and body so that he could dedicate this training session to the gods.

Once that was done, he walked over to one of the practice targets. Pacing out about 10 meters from the target, he began to throw his kunai at it. After each volley of his 5 kunai, he would go out and retrieve them before resetting and trying again. It wasn’t glamorous training, but he knew he needed to work on his accuracy. He just wish he could work on actual jutsu rather than simply weapons training.

[WC: 353]
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

A New Genin Empty Re: A New Genin

Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:25 pm
It was a brand new day. A smirk appeared from Yasaki prepared for a portion of things.  As the sun was breezing throughout the window, it was a brand new day. His soft comfy pillow would be around his head, covering himself from the glamorous shining bright sunlight showing up from the window. He woke up from his bed and tided his room.  As his eyes searched the room, the uchiha determined to go downstairs and fulfil his destiny. He looked at his local mirror, and switched on his gleaming red three eyed monster, whirled with hate. Yasaki stared at the mirror, and with that he closed his eyes. And he opened them with ease. His eyes returned to normal, as the uchiha had an occasion to re-call his minutes of life. With every second moving by, he was blissful. 

He was nibbling. Yasaki took a wholesome bite of his short sized bread. The mouth of his wide open, chomping the insignificant bits of the dough. On his left hand drinking away his number one of all, caffeine. With his items packed and ready he was all in for today's treat.  He would remember those days where he's favorite was a good old' coffee as his daily ritual.  Each morning he would have at-least one cup of it. He was a coffee addiction, but that didn't change who he was. It made him who he wanted to be, Yasaki.

He had headed to the training field and see how his young blossoms of hoshigakure were doing. As he would hop on a tree, with both of his arms crossed eyeing on Kiryu he would smile. Yasaki would be 5 feet away from Kiryu noticing his actions and watching him closely.
Kiryu Hikari
Citizen

Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:09 pm
Kiryu had only been practicing with his kunai for a little under an hour when he realized that someone was watching him. He hadn’t noticed the arrival of the newcomer, only realizing there was somebody else there as he returned from collecting his kunai from the latest volley. As he turned back, he noticed a figure standing on a branch of the tree that had been providing him shade while he practiced.

How long has he been there? he thought to himself in surprise. He must’ve been so engrossed in his training that he hadn’t even heard the stranger arrive. That was something to keep in mind for the future; he had to be more aware of his surroundings. As he approached closer, his eyes widened as he realized just who it was.

”L-Lord Hogokage!” he exclaimed. Why was the leader of Hoshigakure’s shinobi forces here at the training yards today? Quickly trying to recover from his surprise, he lowered into a bow of respect. After all, this man was the one who had been chosen by the gods to lead him and deserved his unwavering loyalty. ”I am sorry I didn’t notice you there. What brings you to the training grounds today? Is there anything that I can do for you?”

Kiryu would remain in his bow until told or given some other indication to rise. He said a quick prayer in the hopes that he wouldn’t embarrass himself in front of the Hogokage. After all, he had never seen the man up close before and it wasn’t every day that a Kage took even a passing interest in a lowly Genin of their village.

[WC: 276]
[TWC: 629]
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:01 pm
Yasaki recalled his youth days as he would inspect Kiryu. It gave him something to think about, mostly what he was doing back in those days. It made him smile to see many other ninjas around him, training and getting better. They were the next gen to make the impact for this village. And whatever the outcome would be, Yasaki slightly nodded his head as he would stare down Kiryu with both of his eyes. His only intentions were to watch and see how they was progressing. With the sun shining across his face he would use one of his arms to cover the sun.

He instantly sees the young genin approaching him as he would look down at him. Kiryu called his name.. at that moment Yasaki let out a modest smile. Yasaki landed on his feet with a flash, facing forward looking at Kiryu. With his purple shorts and white shirt he was looking like an average bum preparing to train. But he was only here to observe and see what he can do to improve for his village. He would notice the young man bowing Yasaki looked at him, smirking at the young newly promoted genin.

His tongue covered the soft lips of the uchiha as would speak up in a tone of ease filled with tranquility. 

"Rise oh young one."  He said as he paused for two seconds and then continued to speak. " As a Kage is my duty to check on the  next blossoms of our village, and so by that I must see progress within my village. I've been watching you closely, and you have caught my attention. Tell me about yourself."
Kiryu Hikari
Citizen

Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:54 pm
At the request for him to rise, Kiryu stood up straight again. As the Kage explained, he found himself appreciating his efforts to know his subordinates and respected him even more. Even so, he was completely caught off guard by his next sentence. I caught the attention of the Hogokage himself?

It took him a few seconds to recover from his surprise and realize that he had been given a directive. ”Y-yes. Of course, Lord Hogokage. I was raised in a small town in the Haven countryside. My family’s farm was raided during the crisis years ago where rogue ninja were attacking across the nation and I came to despise shinobi in all forms. Still, I wanted to serve the gods and their chosen rulers: the royal family. That’s how I ended up at the academy.” He took a short pause as he looked down at his feet in embarrassment. ”I realize now that the gods have given us the ability to use chakra in order to worship and serve them better. I’m honored to be counted among their chosen shinobi.”

Admittedly, he still felt strongly about the bloodlines of certain clans being demonic in nature. The Uchiha with their blood-red eyes that brought ruin upon all in their path, the Kaguya with their demonic bones that slaughtered any who stood in their way, the Nara with shadows they bargained with to control their opponents, and countless others. They were all so obsessed with power that they lost sight of the true purpose of chakra: worship and service. Instead, they bargained with demons to gain more power.

”Lord Hogokage? I was wondering if there was a chance that you might be able to offer me any advice or instruction to help me on my path.” Surely there was no harm in asking the gods’ chosen shinobi for advice, right?

[WC: 309]
[TWC: 938]
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:42 pm
Yasaki watched as Kiryu lifted himself up he grinned at him. He would take notice of him as he spoke revealing about himself and who he was. Yasaki concentrated on him eyeing him up and down. He understood that he had a rough life coming to this village and ends up passing the academy. Yasaki went through the same as he was in, but he was content to see this kid battling through it. He peered down and saluted with dignity as he would express in a tone filled with patience as his steady uchiha lips opened he stated.

"I understand you completely and sure to be honest with you your parents would be proud of you. And now as a ninja for hoshigakure you are blessed with everyone else. " He was pleased with him. The pain he went through gave Yasaki to an extent he had a flashback of his early youth days. He lost both his parents and lived his life with his uncle to where he could not endure with his life. He met a young woman who reinforced him and time went by that's what he was.

As Kiryu spoke up Yasaki listened to him to what he was explaining. He asked him about for some training and a bit of instructions, but Yasaki had other plans as it intended him to. Yasaki raised his right hand placing the shoulders of Kiryu. Yasaki nodded and extended by affirming. " Of- course I am on a free run and wouldn't mind supporting you. But first let's sit down shall we?"

He said as he sat down with both of his arms in his lap. As he would close his eyes breathing in and out, lightly.
Kiryu Hikari
Citizen

Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:35 pm
A warm feeling of satisfaction and honor rose inside of Kiryu as the Hogokage spoke. To hear that he was indeed blessed for being a ninja for Hoshigakure (and from the Hogokage himself) gave him such a sense of joy that his eyes watered slightly. As he finished his request for advice or instruction, the Hogokage placed his hand on Kiryu’s shoulder.

Is he meditating? Kiryu thought to himself as the Hogokage took a seat and closed his eyes. His breathing stilled almost to the point that he could have been mistaken for being asleep. With slight hesitation, not wanting to interrupt the Hogokage, he took a seat a few feet away and closed his own eyes.

”Stars above, thank you for allowing me to bring your light to the people of the world. Grant me the wisdom, courage, and strength to guide the wayward souls of those who are lost in the darkness and to illuminate the dark places of the world. Shine your light upon the people of Haven.” The prayer was whispered under his breath, barely loud enough for it to register even to his own ears. It was a habit that when he was unsure of what to say or do, he said a quick prayer and usually things fell into place. Now, with the prayer said, he opened his eyes again and waited for the Hogokage to offer any wisdom that he would be willing to give him.

[WC: 243]
[TWC: 1,181]
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:40 pm
He was in a present where he rested down with the genin. At that occasion everything was chilled, and the air was occurring by with comfort. He realised his life passing by with super ease. With every moment the uchiha understood whatever that was going to take effect, will take place. He had entirely one obligation, and that was to provide for his village at all costs. As it concluded Yasaki eyes, he would open them, He shifted his eyes at him with a flame crimson red eyes twirling into a tomoe three sharingan watching at accurately at his eyes.

Yasaki had no purposes to hurt the kid. It was purely him being himself; he had a lot of un-usual things continuing on with his mind. His eyes remained concentrated at Kiryu. Yasaki acted clear of it he only wished him to understand his life. It was going to be an instantaneous glance and a thump. The uchiha grinned as he was looking at the eyes of Kiryu concentrating on him. As he contemplated him, he fixated all his chakra in one move. Once Kiryu peeked at him, he would sink into a genjutsu world, captured.

It would a world filled with hatred, massacres. It first started When Yasaki was only five years old living with his parents. It occupied the house with infants, little youths and a young woman floating in circles, getting fun. His mom picked him up and kissed with all she had. The predecessor was with other ancestors, and they were experiencing some fun. It was Yasaki's fifth birthday, and a time where he was being raised in a friendly village outside of hoshigakure. All went fluid at that occasion.. with kids singing songs going by nibbling cakes and particularly dancing. The closure of all that turned into an end. 

Yasaki at that minute watched the frightful views of his own mom being massacred, they cut her from top to bottom. The blood splattered across his face and expressions paralleled throughout the areas. Just right in front line of him, his mom divided into segments leaving behind no sketch. He at that stage didn't recognize what to do and being so inexperienced at that age it forced him to be afraid. As more yells and howling reverberated throughout the chambers, it turned out to be a dreadful midnight for all. The one of his own love vanished in front of him.

It was already by then they arrived at the next door with his father and two men, taking their stance. They smashed them leaving behind them all at that stage with nothing alive. As they progress, they recognized Yasaki who was sheltering behind an armchair, frightened. One of them addressed and inspected on the kid for a minute. They all spoke for a few minutes, acknowledge as they would take him away as a convict in their own village. He sounded lost at that occasion, baffled and worried. He begged for his mom, but they all just glared at him with executing intention. 

Yasaki would examine Kiryu as he would place him into his realm. It would show him every part of the catastrophic events of his life. It was going like a rapid-hurling and clang. Nobody would not crush it as the uchiha figured out he was only a kid. But a kid must realize that the way of his own kage's history. Maybe a particular way could have been performed. But it's whatever as invariably, and Yasaki a man on his expression, and for his village. His purpose was to carry out and see his reality of his life.

Everything at that point was going fast as the uchiha figured out the process. It was him being himself, but Kiryu would see a lot of matters and this was just the beginning of it. Yasaki at that occasion would study with Kiryu entering his world, presenting him the potential deaths of his father and mother, family representatives and neighbours. All died in a brutal fashion, cold, shattered to pieces. He requested to go further on as a black filter appeared.. halted and advanced to show what would appear next, vicious it was.

TWC: 1554

Spoiler:
Kiryu Hikari
Citizen

Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:02 am
As he opened his eyes, he found himself staring directly into the Hogokage’s own eyes. Red eyes, with three black tomoe in them. An Uchiha!? He was so surprised with the realization that he was caught completely off guard by the genjutsu with no resistance. The world seemed to rush by him at a million miles per hour and then it stopped just as suddenly.

He found himself at what appeared to be a birthday celebration of some sort. It was clearly a smaller village, not Hoshigakure itself. The Hogokage was only a child at this point, playing around with other kids and being watched closely by his mother. The light-hearted scene fell to darkness quickly, however, as violence broke out. A group of men appeared and began to slaughter each and every one of the Hogokage’s family and friends. Kiryu tried to shut his eyes to avoid the scene, but in this genjutsu world it didn’t matter whether his eyes were open or not. The young Hogokage screamed and cried as the men grabbed him and pulled him out of a small space where he had been hiding.

Kiryu’s mind was trying to escape from this evil as he was forced to watch, but the genjutsu held him firmly in place. He was so distraught and terrified that he didn’t even remember the genjutsu release technique that might have spared him. Pain. Suffering. Hatred. Fear. These things were all that there were for him right now and he began to panic. More and more tragic events from the Hogokage’s life flashed in front of him, and despite the fear in his heart, Kiryu felt an incredible amount of respect for the man. To have gone through a life like this and still have the willpower to rise up and follow the will of the gods…

Wait a minute, he thought to himself, a small piece of clarity breaking through the fog of the genjutsu-triggered emotion. The Hogokage is an Uchiha! A demon-born scourge upon the world. The gods would not have chosen one such as him to lead our nation. He felt confusion at first, then anger as his mind began to entertain the possibility that the Hogokage had actually risen to his position through trickery rather than the gods’ will.

The hardships no longer drew sympathy from Kiryu as he watched. Such was the way of life for one who sacrificed his humanity for power as the Uchiha did. It might have been better if the bandits had killed him as well back then. It was a dark thought, but one that Kiryu felt justified in having.

Then came the next trial, which only solidified Kiryu’s anger and disgust at the methods used by the Hogokage. He was shown images of his own family, slaughtered senselessly by an unknown enemy. The friends and acquaintances that he had made, abandoned and left to die on some battlefield far from home. His village burning, Hoshigakure itself under siege. By now, Kiryu had come to the full understanding that this was simply a genjutsu and had managed to bring his intense emotional response under control. He didn’t know what the Hogokage’s true intentions were, however, and so he felt as though he had to escape the illusion before anything could happen to his real body.

With a herculean effort, Kiryu summoned up a massive amount of chakra (for him, at least) and cycled it through his mind quickly as he formed his hands into a tiger seal. ”Release!”

With an abrupt shift in reality, Kiryu found himself back at the training grounds, still sitting on the same bench. He fought the urge to throw up as he felt the energy he expended leave his body and he felt as though he had just ran a marathon. He certainly wasn’t in any condition to fight if that was what was required. He simply stared at the Hogokage’s chest, refusing to look back at his eyes for fear of being ensnared in another genjutsu. There was really nothing for him to say at this point. If the Hogokage left, that would almost be the most preferable outcome at this point. He refused to offer anything, so he simply sat there and waited to see if the Hogokage had anything else to say to him or if there would be some sort of retribution for breaking out of his genjutsu the way that he had. He prepared himself mentally for a fight, although he knew he stood no chance of actually winning.

Actions:

[WC: 758]
[TWC: 1,939]
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:30 pm
As the world was in the place, it was complete darkness with bloodshed spreading from nations to nations. It was like an incident from the apprehension movies. He kept his calm and stared at Kiryu when the genjutsu took place. He acknowledged his head as Yasaki reveled his little baby stories. He had no intentions to hurt the kid, but requested to him to see how desperate life the uchiha grew up. He lost his family, friends and many others that day. It was an utterly an emotional moment as time pass so did the genjutsu. He choked a little and sustained.

The eyes were at him when the youthful male glanced at the uchiha. It was an instantaneous vision that it took effect so effective that it snapped Kiryu of-guard. He presented him a fraction of the history, incomplete. But there was a piece was to be seen. Yasaki was in for all disappointment, he was appalled and mostly unsettled. He didn't know what to say for a few moments it sealed his mouth. His lips could not move and peered at the young male. He fluttered a little, speculate about something and moving his focus back to Kiryu.

Yasaki was sitting down as the genjutsu was completely washed out. The likes of this kid impressed him fighting through this genjutsu. He shook his head whilst letting out a little sigh. He watched him through the beginning of the genjutsu until the end, pleased by his efforts. He had to congratulate him either way for his efforts. But that wasn't the purpose it was for him to see Yasaki's story. The uchiha stared at the young man, with his tomoe 3 fading away. It was pointless, his story was told and kid already has seen enough of it. 

The uchiha spoke in a tone of calmness filled with ease. "You have witnessed what not most do not witness. I grew up with no family, no friends and still I've made to the top." Was his words as he took a pause for a bit and looking at the sky. His eyes would fall back down and proceed to what he said. " You.. you bypassed my genjutsu. I'm pleased by your resolutions. You passed the genin exam recently, but to do that is remarkable." He finished his sentences and eyed Kiryu as he withdrew away from him.

Yasaki was on the ground as he seen the young uchiha getting up keeping his distance. He understood him, but got up himself and approached him. He lifts his right hand placing the head of Kiryu, applauding him. "I've seen you train is there anything particularly you wish to learn?" He proposed Kiryu with a smile across his face, showing him he cherishes. Yasaki was there to show the next gen what a true solider must be. He was down to teach this kid and with whatever the feedback was. He waited for the youthful boy Kiryu to talk as he would smile wide.

WC:501
TWC:2057
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum