Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotYesterday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Are you sure this site is about ninjas? (P, IO) Empty Are you sure this site is about ninjas? (P, IO)

Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:12 am
It was a chilly day, the nip in the air biting at ones ears and stinging the eyes when the wind blew. Despite the cold weather, Max had to gather supplies for his trip as he didn’t really keep much in the way of food at his house. There were various stalls selling delicious foods, and even though he had a specific goal in mind, Max couldn’t resist a warm, soft pretzel on a chilly day like today. He would buy a few, one for now and a couple for later. Taking a large bite, Max would continue towards the general goods store.

Max ended up getting lost in his own thoughts, wondering how surprised Akihana was going to be when she saw him, and how warm her embrace would be. Such affection would be good for the boy, as he has been rather down lately. There was a whole lot of things in his life that weren’t going as well as he would like them to have, but such things would melt away with a single hug from his mother. His failures would be brushed aside, no longer the focus of his interactions. Instead all of his positive traits would be the focus, and he could put aside being a shinobi even if for only a few days. It was hard, being a child soldier in the military of a crazed dictator. Even more so because that dictator was someone Max hated with every fiber of his being. Having to bow to a creature like that, having to serve loyally despite his feelings. It was disgusting.

His mind all caught up in his thoughts, the boy would bump into the person in front of him, standing outside the store. It was unlike Max to get so caught up in thought, but again, the boy had been rather troubled recently.

“Sorry,” Max would say, trying to apologize. He hadn't meant to bump them, and hopefully it wouldn't be an issue.
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44423-shin-s-stat-page
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 8500

Are you sure this site is about ninjas? (P, IO) Empty Re: Are you sure this site is about ninjas? (P, IO)

Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:52 pm
Since it was cold outside, Okami was roaming about the village of Kumo in his thick navy blue coat with grey fur outlining the hood. It was nice and cozy in cold weather. Also, sense it was nice and warm out, a cup of hot chocolate sounded like paradise.

Okami loved the cold weather, it made him feel comfortable. When it was hot out, there is only so many layers on can take off. But when it's cold, there is no limit on how much you can put on. Besides, cold is also when loved ones hold each other the tightest in an embrace of warmth. Okami thought that was the cutest thing.

The young Lycan reached the store before Max did and ordered his hot chocholate. Slowly sipping it, he wandered around a bit, looking at all the food in the store. He soon went outside the door and stopped to notice it was now slowing softly. How relaxing. It was defiantly a positive to his over all negative week, with the werewolf transformation earlier that week. He had just got out of the hosipital but even thinking of that day made his bones ache.

Suddenly a boy ran into the back of Okami, almost spilling his hot chocolate. Luckily, only a couple droplets hit the ground and not on him. That was a wake up call. He turned to see if the figure behind him was alright. The boy seemed alright, no injuries. The boy apologized. This made Okami flustered. "No no! I should be the one apologizing. I shouldn't have been standing in front of the door like that." The Lycan gave a nervous laugh.

WC: 278
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Are you sure this site is about ninjas? (P, IO) Empty Re: Are you sure this site is about ninjas? (P, IO)

Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:45 am
Max would notice the mug of warm liquid, noting the hint of a chocolaty treat as the older boy turned around and also apologized. He was really quick to do so as well. Max noted that the boy in front of him hadn’t had a shinobi headband on, so it was entirely possible that he feared young Max, as many civilians had considering their last several years of rule by Mortarion.

“Well, it would seem we are both sorry,” Max would kindly say, hoping to ease any tension that there may be, “I see I made you spill your drink. Allow me to pay for another one. That is hot cocoa, right?” The boy was trying to be polite, and he had far more money than a typical civilian had at their disposal. Perhaps this could show him that not all shinobi were the monsters that Mortarion was. “I insist, as it is the least I can do.”

Realizing he had forgotten his manners, Max would reach out his hand to offer a handshake. “Hi, I’m Max.” His metal arm extended to be polite to the new face. “So how are things going in the village? Are things getting better?” He would ask this, wondering if the lives of the civilians had been improving now that Mortarion had gone into hiding and taken a step back from his duties as their “glorious” dictator.
Tanjiro Nazar
Tanjiro Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:09 am
Sugimoto woke up in the orphanage early this morning and put on his cloths, blacksmith apron and his new Kumo headband. Sugimoto tried to be quite so as to not wake up the other kids that slept in the same cramped room, his footsteps were carefully placed so as to not step on the kids that slept on the floor. “I am going to have to build some beds for the kids when I can find the time” thought Sugimoto as he made his way out of the orphanage.

Sugimoto was supposed to train with Max at some point today but he thought it best to take advantage of this time and explore the village. So Sugimoto would travers Kumo, looking at the layout of the village as much as the the people he would walk past. Sugimoto was looking for something that could lead him to his clans nemesis but he did not know where to start or what he is looking for.

The smell of fresh food lead Sugimoto to the part of the village Max showed him yesterday where all the good restaurants where located. Sugimoto was hungry but did not any money yet, would he have to steal food again? Hopefully not but if he had to he would. Sugimoto started casing food stalls looking for an easy mark when a familiar voice was heard over the crowd. Sugimoto would walk down the street and see the kid shinobi Max seeming to have bumped into another man. Max said “I see I have made you spill your drink, allow me to pay for another one. That is Hot Cocoa, right?” Sugimoto would stand back and watch as interaction between these two unfold, this would be a perfect opportunity to see what kind of person might be training him in the shinobi ways.  

WC 306

Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen

Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:11 am
Okami then noticed that the boy was a shinobi, just like him due to the head band. The young shinobi noticed that the Lycan had spilled his hot chocolate even just a couple droplets, he offered to buy a new one for him. The 16 year old seemed embarrassed by the offer. "That's a very generous offer but that's not necessary. I only got a couple droplets on the ground." Okami gave him a warm smile.

Max introduced himself as such, leaving Okami to do so as well. "I'm Okami Lupines." He replied in a warm tone that matched his smile. Max would ask how things were in the village and if things were getting better. "The village seems...relaxed. It's more welcoming here. I'm from Suna and I'm still adjusting to the new living styles. I've heard bad things about Kumo back when I was in the academy in Suna but things don't seem as bad as the other kids made them seem." He put his head down though, remembering this was a fellow shinobi. "I mean, I still live by these village's rules and will fight for it with my life." He said, hoping that would get him some brownie points or something.

WC: 208
TWC: 496
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:30 am
The boy he had bumped into seemed to only spill a few drops, making clear that Max didn’t need to buy him a new one. “Okay, but I do intend to buy myself one anyhow. It looks really good.” And with that said the young boy would look around for whichever stall had been selling them, though he couldn’t see where it was purchased. Probably inside the store. That makes a lot of sense now that he begins to think about it.

“So, you are from Suna? It would seem as if there are a lot of people here from your former village. The things that you have heard were all very likely true. This village is currently the nicest it has been in a long while, yet it still has a long way to go before I am content.” Max would say, looking out to the working people. Many of them were rebuilding, and digging out a life for themselves, out from under the boot of Mortarion. Or at least it would seem that way. Shifting his focus back to Okami, Max would reveal something that might not be expected.

“I want you to know that while I understand your meaning, I know that you aren’t particularly pleased with Kumo. You don’t need to say otherwise. It is perfectly understandable to have a distaste for the people that conquered your village.” Max was no longer smiling, but there was still a kindness to his words and demeanor. “Know that I don’t expect you to lay your life down for this village, not with the same fervor that some of the native born people will. And that is okay, ultimately. You should focus on finding your own path in life, and not offer your life up so freely.” While this boy didn’t have a headband, he said he would fight and die for Kumo. No civilian would say such a thing, whether Kumo born or from one of the colonies. This boy before Max was a shinobi, as Max could feel the chakra emanating from him from this close. It was weak, but clearly there. He was still green…

“Should you ever be in a scenario where you are given an order to lay down your own life, I want you to fully consider what that means before you leap to it. The good of Kumogakure does not always rest solely in the hands of those that issue orders, nor do they always have the good of Kumo in mind while the do so.” 

Max would note the presence of Sugimoto nearby, the boy’s garb not quite blending in with his surroundings. A blacksmiths apron? This was far from the forges, and most of the forgemaster’s were likely hard at work forging arms and armor for the Kumogakure military.

“Sugimoto, hello. Why don’t you come on over. I have someone I’d like you to meet.” Sugimoto, too, was new to the shinobi world, and having someone that was near his level would be beneficial for the older boy, whether it is a rivalry or friendship. Either one would help them progress on their paths forward.
Tanjiro Nazar
Tanjiro Nazar
Citizen

Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:21 am
Sugimoto seemed to be noticed by the kid shinobi, Max would call out to him  “Sugimoto, hello. Why don’t you come over. I have someone i’d like you to meet.”  Sugimoto noticed he did not hide or try to blend in well with the crowd, his mismatched clothings colors mixed with the out of place blacksmith apron made him stand out more than a shinobi should. “I am going to have to change up my outfit now that I am a Shinobi.” Sugimoto would think to himself.

With his spot exposed, Sugimoto would walk to where the Max and the other boy he was talking to was. Sugimoto has never seen this kid before, the fur lined blue coat the boy wore looked warm and put the thought to get something similar when he buys a new outfit. Now that he was standing closer to the pair, Sugimoto knew he was a shinobi by over hearing his and Max's conversation a little while earlier. Sugimoto would make note that the marker on the other boys headband was of a different village, that seemed odd to Sugimoto but could indicate that he could be a future allie since Sugimoto knew his clans enemies came from Kumo.

“Hello Max, I was just looking to grab some food before our training session but I forgot that I have not yet made any ryo so I can’t afford any food” Sugimoto responded, trying make it sound as much a joke as an invitation for a little aid. Sugimoto would then turn to the other boy and introduce himself. “Hello, my name is Sugimoto Tamaki, and you are?”

WC 290

Last edited by Sugimoto Tamaki on Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen

Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:21 pm
Max had some nice word to say to Okami about path. The young Lycan noted that he seemed to like being a teacher, even for his young age. Back in the academy, people his age would just be playing with paper airplanes or getting yelled at for using jutsu against each other. Even when he was his age he wasn't like that. He was a quiet type in groups but very outspoken individually. He still was kinda like that now.

Max made note that Kumo wasn't as nearly as nice as he wanted it to be. Okami wondered in his head if that was Max's propose in life. Was it too early for him to go for it? Okami didn't know how strong the kid was so it could be that he's cocky and will try something stupid to get himself killed. He didn't say anything out loud though as he was already moving on.

The boy talked about how Okami might have a distaste for Kumo for what they did to Suna, his home village, and that it was reasonable to have those feelings. He was also saying that it wasn't worth wasting his life for the village that he really didn't owe his life too. Okami smiled warmly to Max. "I wouldn't say it's blind loyalty. It's more the fact that I'm fighting for more than a place for politics and houses, but I would be fighting for people like you." He hoped that last bit would tug at bit on his heart strings and allow him to see what loyalty was to him. He wished that the beast within would learn that kind of loyalty.

Suddenly, the Nara would call over someone that he knew. Sugimoto. He was also just a boy like Max and Okami. He wore an apron that blacksmiths wore. This would get him curious. Maybe he was apprentice of a blacksmith that Max knew from a past life or recent life.

Sugimoto came over upon noticing he was not blending in well. He explained that he came for some food and that he then noticed that he didn't have the Ryo to pay for it. Okami would gladly if he had the money but he spent the money he was given with the hot chocolate. "You wanna share?" He asked bashfully, holding out his cup of hot chocalate. He thought that was the next best thing. "Oh, and I'm Okami Lupines." He said, giving a name to the face.

WC: 419
TWC: 915
Tanjiro Nazar
Tanjiro Nazar
Citizen

Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:21 am
The boy Max was talking too would say “You wanna share?” while holding out his cup of what seemed to smell like cocoa and hot milk. The sweet scent made the offer tempting but Sugimoto’s cautious nature plus the understanding that regardless of how good it may taste and or smell it would not have the necessary substance he would need to give him the necessary energy to train. In addition to the fact that the last meal Sugimoto managed to eat was the critter he caught before he entered the village on the previous day.

The boy would then say before Sugimoto could respond “Oh, and i’m Okami Lupines.”  And in the silence that preceded his words, Sugimoto’s stomach would make a audible grumble. With a look of slight embarrassment Sugimoto would respond to the kind offer by saying, “Thank you for your willingness to help  but I haven’t eaten in a day and I am going to need some food so I have the energy to train.” and end the statement with a slight bow.

Sugimoto would then look to Max, being native to the village he would probably have the information Sugimoto was looking for. So Sugimoto would ask “Max if you could show me where the local blacksmith is I could work to pay for the food.” Sugimoto liked the idea of working the forge again, he never felt more like himself then when he was bathed in the heat of the forge and the echoing sound blacksmith's hammer clanging on metal rang in his ears. Plus working at a forge would give him some of the resources he would need to rebuild the orphanage, in addition to being a great cover for him to create his clans techniques.         

Wc 308
TC 904

Last edited by Sugimoto Tamaki on Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:50 am
It was not a blind loyalty. That is good, as such loyalty here only ends in death. Loyalty to Kumo isn’t a bad thing, but loyalty to those you care for is likely a much better route to take. Max saw firsthand what complete obedience and loyalty to the village would become. His brother Senshi was the pinnacle of loyalty, and all such brought him was an early grave.

“It is good to place your loyalties in people, as they are the real heart of the village. Just make sure that you place your faith in those that deserve it.” The kind smile would come back to the boy’s face. He then shifts his attention to getting that warm refreshment.

“If you intend to work a forge, you’ll need a good meal to get your strength up first. Would you folks care for something to eat? I have no issue handling the bill, if you are light on ryo.” Max offers, hoping to build some comradery. So many new faces, and the old faces seem to have vanished. It had been so long since he had seen those closest to him, all likely busy with duties given to those of their rank. It was a shame, really. He honestly missed them a great deal.

“I can show you where the forges are, but after you eat, and possibly get some training in. As a shinobi, your primary goal should be training your shinobi arts, but I understand your desire to gain money. It is hard to live without some form of income.” Max would look to Okami, making sure he understood that the invitation extended to him as well. “You can come too, Okami. Perhaps we can grow to know one another better, and it would be good for Sugimoto here to have someone closer to 
his skill level to train with.”

OoC: Sugimoto messed up the post order. Just starting it over, so Okami, you are next and then Sugimoto. 

So going forward: Max -> Okami -> Sugimoto
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum