Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alice Hyuuga
Alice Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3900

Ninjas of Love Empty Ninjas of Love

Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:46 pm
Ninjas of Love 46048-ghj
Alice walked into the raikage office building silently. She had been specifically called to meet with the Raikage, for a reason unknown to her. She found it strange as she had never been called to meet the kage of the village before, even though she had been a jounin for quite some time. She had heard word that the village had received a new Raikage, but who it was Alice couldn't remember. Details always escaped Alice, and she was no good at remembering names anyhow, either way she was about to meet whoever it was soon. Alice approached the door to the Raikage office getting strange looks by other ninja as she did. This was not new for Alice, as her strange appearance always drew attention. She must have looked strange as she was wearing her ankle length orange tattered dress bottom, that had rips through it revealing her left leg that was cloaked in her black ripped fish net stockings. The stocking looked like they had been stitched multiple times, but if one looked closer they would realize that the stitches were on Alice's leg itself. The stockings ended mid thigh, and Alice was revealing a few inches of her upper thigh after the stocking ended. Her shadow boots masked the sound of her feet so she was ominously silent as she walked. Her kumo head band was tied around her waist loosely as a belt, thought it only clung to her right hip. She wore a sleeveless black top that stopped at her belly button, as well as arm warmers that also had tears and holes in them that began at her gold bracelet decorated wrists and stopped just below her shoulders. Her hair was jet black and styled in two ponytails on each side of her head while the rest fell naturally. The strangest thing Alice had on though was a dark black veil to cover her strange mouth that was stitched in the corners. She knocked on the door a couple times saying "Alice Hyuuga here to see the Raikage."
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Ninjas of Love Empty Re: Ninjas of Love

Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:55 pm
From his seat he would wave a hand at the door and speak rather quickly," Sure come on in and grab a seat quickly, been a while since i've seen you around....been delimbing anyone lately," looking up from the papers he would shake his head and look back down," Kinda disappointed in you Alice, but i'm willing to give you a simple "reprieve" so to speak," tossing a folder onto the edge of the desk he would wait for her to read through it before speaking again. Clearing his throat he would lean back into the giant chair and continue," Your job is very simple....you are to go to Amegakure and be essentially backup for them. Now here's where i need to strain my words. You are NOT to kill anyone that is apart of the village unless they do something stupid or attack you first >.> do i make myself clear?," smiling for a moment he would wave for her to go," If so then you may go and deal with this, and report back every so often via bird," if she had anything else he would wait and answer.
Alice Hyuuga
Alice Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:59 pm
Alice would walk swiftly in and take a seat, remembering now that Yaju was the new raikage, a man she had already met. "I have not seen you around much either, and nobody too noteworthy." She would nonchalantly and grab the folder that was tossed. "What have I done now?" She would say tiredly as she read through the folder swiftly. "Alright I'll go to Ame, sounds fun." She would say before yaju added the no killing part. "Aw why ruin the fun? Alright I will not KILL anyone unless needed. I hear Ame was not doing so well anyways, should I step in if they need help leading, oh and Is it alright if I take the transporter?" She would say placing the folder back on the table.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:05 pm
"yeah no killing...we need the villagers alive, but if anyone suspicious or can't prove they are of the village then they are fair game got it?," on the note of leading it he would shrug and pick up the folder swiftly," Sure if it needs a leader then step in and take care of the place until we have a better suited plan, but in that event i will need you to keep in contact with me and give me a status update. Even if you lead the village you are still under my reign got it? Lastly you can take the transporter and there is one inside of the Ame office if you need to get back here, now you are released," with that he would wait for her to leave before going to work again.

[exit]
Alice Hyuuga
Alice Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:43 pm
Alice nodded and left
(exit~)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum