Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44423-shin-s-stat-page
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 8500

Beast awakens  Empty Beast awakens

Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:35 pm
(This takes place right before the exit for the chuunin exams)
Dawn was upon the large nation of Kumogakure. Most people were asleep at this time, but not for the young genin Okami. He was resting against a wooden pole in the training grounds. The boy couldn’t remember why he was there. Was he training late and fell asleep? Did he forget to go home? However, one question became more prominent as soon as he opened his heavy eyes. Why was he covered in blood?!? This got Okami jerking up off the pole, he looked up and down himself to see his chest, hands and face was covered in blood. His body was uncontrollably shaking. What happened last night? Okami was confused, there was blood but no injury. The blood was dried too, it wasn’t recent. He was going to be sick. Oh god, what if his mother finds him like this?!? How would he explain it. She wouldn’t take “I don’t know,” as an answer. But it was the only answer he could give. Okami had to get home and wash off, whether his mother saw him or not. He also noticed that he wasn’t wearing much for clothes. Basically all he was wearing was ripped up out stretched pants. He took what he had thought and started traveling quickly toward his apartment that he shared with his mother, taking all the allies and backways as he could along the way. Little did he know, a figure was following him.

The young wolf decided to take the window inside his own apartment so that he wouldn’t have the chance to be seen like this in the hallways. Totally not suspicious. He crawled inside and hopped into the shower. What was happening?!? He thought as he was in total shock of the whole situation. He just stared as he saw the blood traveling down his body and down the drain. It was mesmerizing and terrifying to see the blood go down the drain. What if it wasn’t his blood? That thought scared him even more than the possibility that it was his blood. But how could it be someone else's blood? There were no bodies at the grounds. In fact, there was no one. Another scary thought that popped into his head. What if someone saw him? Oh god he would be in so much trouble, legally. Maybe he’d get questioned by shinobi and he wasn’t able to give them the answers they wanted. Suddenly, a flash of memory. He had been training out in the grounds when two guys approached him with kunais and an obvious intent for threatening. Did they hurt him? That still didn’t answer too much. There was still so much left unanswered. Why was this happening? Why today? Why him?

After his shower, Okami remembered why he was home alone. His mother had left to hang out with some friends. She didn’t explain what she was going to do but Okami assumed it was something with drinking. His mother wasn’t doing the best with staying sober. Must have been the stress of moving around to different villages. The move hasn’t been easy on either of them.

Okami went into his room with a towel around his waist and got changed. He needed to calm down. Those probably weren’t even flash backs, just his imagination playing tricks on him. Right? He wasn’t sure to be honest. They seemed authentic but at the same time so unreal. Why wouldn’t he remember something like that? Especially if it caused all this blood. Although, he had heard of something where the mind would suppress memories if they were so traumatizing.

After Okami got dressed, he heard a knock at the door. Oh God! What if it's the shinobi that would kill him for something that he had no recollection of doing. Should he hide? No, they would find him. He would just have to suck it up and hope for the best. Don’t fight back. He opened the oak door to find a blonde haired, curvy and just all around gorgeous lady. “Hi! My name is Hato Sano. May I come in?” She was so polite, it caught Okami off guard. “Um sure. I’m the only one home though.” Hato came in as soon as he said sure.

She looked around his apartment, seemingly interested in the layout. Then she sat on the couch in the living room. At that moment, Okami noticed the Kumo headband. He might of been found out! Okami started to get nervous but still follow hospitality customs.
”Do you want anything to drink? Perhaps some tea?” Hato seem rather found of the idea after presented to her.
“Yes, please.” She said politely.
Good, the lady wasn’t in a rush or anything. That could mean he’s not in trouble. But then why was she there? Was she a friend of his mothers? He thought these questions as he got out the teapot full of water and set it on the burning stove to boil. Okami headed over to the door frame.
“So, are you a friend of my mother’s?” He asked gently, not wanting to come off strong and suspicious.
“Oh, not at all. I did come for you.” That relaxing feel was now gone.
“W-why?” Okami stuttered.
“Well, you aren’t in trouble if that’s what you were worried about.” She said calmly, nothing really phasing her. The statement didn’t really calm Okami’s nerves down.
“Oh, then can I ask why?” He asked politely. She gave a snicker.
“Sure you can. I-” She was suddenly interrupted by the sound of the whistling of hot air escaping the metal pot. “After you get that for us. I have a feeling you’ll be needing it.” She gave a soft smile to Okami again. It was all very surreal. Hato seemed very calm and collected in her mind, knowing exactly what to say, how to say it and when to say it.

Okami placed the cup of tea down on the table that was placed before their couch. There was a chair on the other side where the young Lycan would sit. He grabbed his tea and sat in the chair, taking a sip to get a taste of his cinnamon tea. It was his favorite and the mixture was very relaxing.

After taking her Hato, she would continue with the reason why she was there in the first place.
“How much do you remember?” She asked as she crossed her legs and listened intently.
“A-about What?”
“Last night.” So it was about what he could recall. The Kumo ninja did say he wasn’t in trouble. Maybe she’d know why he was experiencing.
“Well, I remember two men walking up to me. Thugs. They had a baseball and a crowbar. Then I remember a rage that I had never experienced before.”
She nodded and wrote something down in a notepad that he didn’t notice until just that moment.
“Has this ever happened before?” Okami shook his head truthfully.
“Well, then I guess I should tell you what I saw.”
She placed her tea down and unfolded her legs to look at him with care and mature manner. “Well, after those two thugs approached you your body started taking for of a man wolf. A Lycan if you will.” Okami wasn’t sure how to take it. There is no way. “Do you know of any clan roots.”
“As far as I know, I don’t have anything like this.” She jotted it down. “Where are you from? Have you always lived here?” He shook his head, “I lived in Suna for most of my life.” She nodded as she absorbed more information. “Thank you.” She said honestly and slipped the notepad in her pocket again. “Anything else you’d like to add?” She asked. Okami trying to think. Was his father like this? He didn’t know much about his father, he left a while back and they never talked much even when he was around. “Well, it’s possible it could be linked to my dad,” he decided to add, “I don’t know where he is though.” She nods. “Thank you, I’ll continue to look into this.” Okami gave a puzzled look. “Why? Are you doing some research on me.” She nods again. “Yup, I’m here to find out more about your possible blood line.” Then it seemed she forgot something as she quickly pulls out of her purse, it was a syringe. “Do you mind me taking a blood sample.” Okami didn’t really like needles but if would give him some answers then he guessed it would be for the best. “Go ahead.” She heads over to him and rolls up his sleeve. Okami looked away as he felt a small, uncomfortable poke on his right elbow crease. Once she was done, she wiped it off and placed it in a case. “Thank you, I'd like to see you again tomorrow in the rotten forest near the training grounds for further testing.” Okami nodded. “Alright, should my mother know about it.” For the first time, Hato actually shook her head. “No, it might be something only the village should know.” Of course, Hato wasn’t going to tell the village.
Just in that moment, his mother walks in with groceries. “Honey, I’m home!” She shouts for Okami and notices Hato standing in the living room. “Oh, I wasn’t expecting company. “It’s alright Maame, I was just leaving. My name is Hato Sano. Okami here is a co worker of mine and we were just chatting.” She bows to the mother respectfully. “You’re a lucky woman to have a son like him.” She said trying to add some flatter in her attitude. “Oh my,” the mother giggles. “Well you have a wonderful day.” Hato says as she exits out the front door. What a strange day this has been for Okami.

It was the next day and Okami found himself heading toward the Rotten forest near the training field. He recalled last night, after Hato left. The young Lycan asked his mother if she knew if they had any special bloodlines. She shook her head, “no I don’t think so.” She didn’t have a hint of fib in her voice. This mystery was only getting crazier and crazier.

However, Okami did recall another event in his life that he didn’t remember until recently. When he was very young, probably 6 or 7, he was strolling around his house. His parents weren’t anywhere in sight, they must of been talking about some very serious to forget about their child. As a little kid, he’d just spin around in circles forever until he’d get dizzy and fall over in a giggling mess. So that’s what he was doing. Near his location was a wolf. It was odd because they didn’t get wolves in the desert, just coyotes. The difference between those canines is that wolves were much larger than coyotes. It was a lone wolf and didn’t have a pack following it. I guess you could call it lucky but this was still a wolf and a young child. All Okami could remember was falling over only to look up and notice a large wolf standing over him, snarling. Once the world came back together, the much younger Okami was terrified. He knew to stay away from coyotes but couldn’t move with fear chaining him down to the sand ground below. The wolf striked, getting the young boy in the shoulder. Blood stained his shirt and tears streamed down his face. He cried bloody murder. Suddenly the wolf didn’t go for another strike. Maybe it was because after hearing their child scream, the parents started rushing towards them. Or maybe it wasn’t. Okami could believe he couldn’t remember that sooner when Hato came over. He still had a scar that covered his shoulder. His clothes did cover it up pretty well so it never got anyone asking about it. Perhaps it was the bite that made him like that, like a bite of a werewolf. Now that sounded more like science fiction.

No one was out in the forest at that time. Odd. Okami really thought that she’d be out her before he would. Maybe he thought too soon because the tree leaves started to rustle and there, making a dramatic entrance, was Hato. “Hey kid.” She’d say warmly. “Hey. So what’s the plan? Are we going to try training it?” She smiled like it was obvious. “Well I’m going to try harnessing your strange form.” Okami looked confused and a bit scared. “H-how?” Before she said any more, she’d rush up and sawked his stomach. Studded and short of breath, Okami collapsed to the ground. Hato would stare down at him and wait for the beast to awaken. Okami’s body starts to shake as it’s muscles start to enlarge. He starts to grow into a large furred creature. Hato stands in amazement and scientific awe. Once the beast stands, it’s almost a foot taller than Hato standing 5’8. However, she wasn’t scared. Even when it spots her and rawrs straight in her face. She weaves one hand sign, ram, and an entire forest of trees form in front of the beast, trapping it. Although, only in his eyes. The whole thing was a creation of her imagination. The beast saw no way out and started to relax seeing nothing to release it’s anger on. Much later, the boy reverts to his original form, naked

. The young Lycan finds himself on the bed of his room. Was it a dream, again. He heard his mom in the other room. He got up, seeing that he was also clothed already. Okami went to the kitchen to find his mother sipping at a cup of tea. “Well, hello sleepy head.” She jokes around. “Hey. What happened?” Okami asked, hoping his mother didn’t find out about the event. “Well that blonde brought you home unconscious, she said it was just you exhausted from a long day of training.” It was weird to find out it was all just a dream. Almost unreal.

WC: 2343
EXIT
CLAIMING:
235 WC towards Seven Heavens Breathing Method
Wind Style: Hardliner Gale Fist (2108/3500)
11 stats
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Beast awakens  Empty Re: Beast awakens

Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:16 am
Approved.
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen

Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:40 pm
If allowed, I'd like to edit my claim

Wind Style: Hardliner Gale Fist (2343/3500)
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen

Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:04 pm
bump
Permissions in this forum: